Chapter 260 – She bit my lips.
444 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued to be pulled down and I kept struggling to get free. It was a distressing thing, and it was also a little painful. I felt tightness all over my body that hurt.

"I said let go," I grumbled as I continued to struggle.

But it wasn't enough, the tightness in my legs, arms, and waist increased, causing great pain and also shortness of breath.

Because of this, I began to despair even more.

"Let me go, damn it!" I held that black tentacle-like thing that was around my chest and pulled it to get it to let me go. After a few seconds, the grip finally eased.

But when I looked up, the light was already far away.

'Am I never going to make it there?' I felt a huge chill in my stomach after thinking this.

I felt like I was never going to get out of here, I felt like I was going to live in this dark space forever.

"No, please, I don't want to. SOMEONE HELP ME, I KNOW THERE'S SOMEONE THERE." I turned to the light and screamed, I screamed a lot.

I don't know if anyone was listening, but I kept screaming anyway. Because of my screaming, one of the tentacles came up to my face and wrapped itself around my head, covering my mouth.

I felt as if I was being kidnapped when this happened.

Seeing that the tentacle didn't want me to scream, I knew that would help, so I started to bite the tentacle that was in my mouth. It was not a very nice texture, it looked very much like a jelly.

But it was a harder jelly, like chewing gum.

'I told you to let go.' I took a bite hard enough for my teeth to tear off a piece of the tentacle. After that happened the tentacle pulled away from my face and I started screaming again.

I continued to scream for a few seconds before the light began to descend and approach me.

"THAT'S IT, IT'S WORKING!" I shouted happily as I noticed that I was very close to getting out of that place.

But of course, again I was grabbed and pulled by the tentacles.

'This thing is managing to pull me again, damn it, I've had enough of this!' I started to struggle again. At the same time, I watched the light just in front of me that was increasing its brightness.

"The light is increasing, something is happening!" I celebrated as I watched the brightness increasing more and more, making the whole black space I was in start to become illuminated.

At the same time as this was happening, the tentacles that were holding me began to loosen and flail around.

'It's working, I'm getting out of this place!' I shouted in my mind. As I noticed tears started coming out of my eyes. It was something I had rarely done since I got here, but I was doing it now.

I don't know why I kept myself so serious before, but for now, I felt that I could 'Break my character' and I could cry as much as I wanted. Not of sadness, but happiness.

No, it was a mixture of both feelings.

At the same time that I was happy to finally be taken out of this place, I felt sad for the loss of Lincy. I don't even know what to do when I get out of here, will they forgive me?

Will the people who loved her forgive me for letting her die?

I don't know if that will happen, but I still want to get out of here and face this reality.

The glow increased, even more, causing the tentacles to disappear and my eyes to start hurting. At the same time, I lost consciousness.

I don't know for how long, but it seemed to be only for a few seconds. My vision changed soon after to a scene I would never have imagined.

In front of my face, I could see the face of my precious friend Emily who was kissing me. Yes, I could feel her big lips on my small lips.

I could also see tears in her eyes.

But I pretended I hadn't woken up yet and decided to enjoy the kiss a little longer, it was such a good feeling.

####

Emily who was still kissing Larissa, felt her lips being bitten suddenly, causing her to open her eyes and look at Larissa.

Larissa had her eyes open as before, but now her eyes were glowing.

Emily saw this and jumped away.

"Ah~~" She produced a strange sound. She turned away and put her hands on her lips which had been bitten by Larissa.

Larissa smiled at Emily. Everyone around seemed surprised at the way Emily acted and didn't seem to notice that Larissa was smiling.

Emily on the other hand didn't even care about anyone around, she just threw herself on top of Larissa again and hugged her.

"I can't believe it, it worked, I can't believe it." While holding back her tears, Emily hugged Larissa tightly and pressed her between her body and the mattress, making Larissa feel like cheese in a sandwich.

"Hey, hey, you're squeezing me too tight, let me breathe a little," Larissa said. But while she was saying that, she was smiling the whole time. She was also feeling indescribable happiness.

Mostly because of the kiss she had just received.

'Her lips are so soft.' Larissa kept thinking as she was embraced by Emily. She was so focused on that feeling that she didn't even mind Emily's breasts smothering her.

15