Chapter 268 – I’m sorry, Lincy.
415 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You decided to show up. And you needed to make all this mess?" Larissa looked at Lorane's smashed head that had soiled the entire front of the mansion. The gate had also been soiled.

"I'm sorry, I lost my temper. This girl is not even good enough to do a simple job like this." He lifted his feet off Lorane's head and took a few steps back.

Then he looked at Larissa behind the gate.

"Good to see you, Miss Lara." Giving a smile, he faced Lara.

Lara clenched her fists and tried to ignore Lorane's body lying there on the ground. She took a deep breath and then closed her eyes.

'I need to calm down, if I lose my temper here I might end up doing something unnecessary.' Lara opened her eyes again and looked at the man.

She then activated her flight and invisibility magic, flying over the gate and standing high above the man.

Confused, the man began to look around looking for Lara.

"Where are you? Are you going to be cowardly enough to hide?" He shouted as he looked around.

"You were cowardly enough to use a friend of mine to try to poison me, I'm just paying you back." The man heard Lara's voice and looked up, but with no time to react, an iceberg of ice was created above him.

A block of ice almost ten meters high was created by Lara with ease.

After that, the block of ice fell on the man.

Trying to escape, he hurried his steps, but unfortunately, he was not fast enough.

"He's still alive." But Larissa who had activated her search magic could still sense the presence of the man under the ice block.

As she watched him, the ice floe began to shake uncontrollably. Because of this, Lara flew even higher.

After she flew away, the ice block was thrown upwards, and soon after it broke into pieces, throwing large chunks of ice everywhere. But to make sure nothing happened, Lara created a "gravitational field" that made the blocks stop in midair.

And using her magic, she broke all the ice blocks and turned them into sharp stakes.

Lara looked at the man in the middle of the street. He was desperately looking for her, he didn't seem to have search magic.

'I'd better finish this quickly. My anger is about to drive me out of control.' Biting her lips, Lara began to feel tears streaming down her face as her teeth gritted.

'I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you.' The more times she said those words, the more stakes of ice and other materials were created.

Within minutes, the sky had been taken over by projectiles made of every material Lara could think of at the moment.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" And with one last scream, all those projectiles were directed in one place.

Plus, Larissa's body began to emit a large number of electrical rays that made her hair stand up. As her eyes became redder and redder, Larissa created a sword made of Mithril in her hand.

"AAAAAAHH" With a shout, Lara advanced toward the man.

The man looked up in amazement as he watched that plethora of magic being directed at him.

'She is a monster. I can't do anything.' He smiled happily as he observed the attacks approaching him quickly.

He then raised his hand to try to block as many projectiles as possible.

While avoiding several projectiles with his magic that had been borrowed by someone, in the distance he could see a large number of yellow rays shining fiercely.

'It's beautiful.'

The man thought as he watched that yellow ray hovering in the sky.

And meanwhile, the projectiles continued. In a short time, the ground had all been broken, the mansions around had been smashed and people hit.

The region had become a bombing range.

The man was still defending himself when he heard Larissa's scream and the yellow rays coming closer and closer.

"I didn't think you were so powerful." He said as he moved his hand to try to cast his one magic at Larissa.

But with no time to do anything, the man felt a sword piercing his chest.

Not once, but two, three, four, belt, six, seven, eight, nine, ten...

Multiple times.

Lara's invisibility magic was deactivated because of her emotional instability, so the man could see Larissa's sword entering and leaving her body several times quickly.

Larissa continued to scream and cry.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" She screamed as she pierced the man's entire body.

The man watched Lara for a few seconds before he died and fell to the ground.

His last thought was how naive he was to think he could do anything even with that woman's help.

But even with his life fading away, Larissa was not satisfied.

She moved closer and continued to pierce the sword with all her might over the man's torso as she screamed.

Feeling her sanity fading, she thought of nothing but piercing that man.

She continued piercing the man's body and used her blade to sever his limbs.

The man's body was all mutilated but Larissa was not satisfied.

Giving one scream, a large curtain of burning flames appeared on the ground I swallowed the man's body.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Larissa watched the man's body burn as she cried desperately and threw herself on the ground.

"Lincy, I'm sorry, Lincy" She continued to scream as she hugged her blood-soiled sword and screamed Lincy's name.

18