Chapter 274 – Is this a nightmare?
371 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"?!" Surprised by Larissa's sudden appearance, the duke stood up with wide eyes.

Because of the fright, his chair fell back.

"Who are you?" but after realizing that Larissa was just a child, he calmed down.

"I'm a person who came to talk to you about that drug."

"Drugs? I don't know what you're talking about. And why is a child-like you here? How did you get in?"

"I came through the door."

"But I didn't see you come in."

"Heh...."

"Don't give me that strange smile. Answer me quickly who you are, or I'll call the guards."

"I already told you, I just came here to ask about the drug you are distributing. Why don't you tell me more about it?"

"I already said I don't know what you are talking about. And anyway, a child shouldn't be worrying about this kind of thing. Just leave so I don't have to call the guard."

"Even if you call them, they won't be able to do anything." Larissa gave a smile and let her killing intent leak from her body.

"Guh~~" The duke almost fell backward. He leaned his back against the wall and began to sweat.

"I just want to know about the drug you're selling, why don't you just tell me?"

"..."

"You're an idiot, you were just supposed to talk about it. Whatever." Disappearing, Larissa appeared in front of the duke.

"Wait!" With Larissa preparing to cast a spell directly in his face, the duke shouted.

"You decided to talk?"

"Fine, I'll talk, but don't do anything stupid." Sweating, he put his hands together as if begging for it. He then took his hand and slowly led it to his pants pocket.

Of course, Larissa realized this.

"I don't know what you think you're going to do, but that won't work." And using her wind magic, Larissa slashed at the duke's right arm.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~" Giving a loud cry of pain, the duke's arm was ripped off and fell to the ground.

His hand was holding some sort of device with a button.

"Were you going to use that to call for help?"

"Gu~~ Please..." Crying and drenching his mustache with tears, the duke fell to the ground while trying to stop the bleeding on his arm with his other hand.

"Please don't let me die, I'll tell you everything."

"Don't distract me, your guards are coming. You screamed like a pig and alerted them. Whatever~~"

Hearing the footsteps approaching the room, Larissa prepared to face them.

Creating an iron sword in her hand, she remained to wait for the guards to appear.

Meanwhile, the duke continued desperately to stop his bleeding.

And after a few seconds, some knocking at the door was heard.

"BOSS, WHAT HAPPENED? WE'RE COMING IN!" A man shouted from outside. And the duke who was already feeling weak, shouted so that everyone could hear.

"THERE'S A GIRL HERE! SHE HAS HURT ME, HELP ME IMMEDIATELY!" As soon as he shouted, the door was opened.

After the door was opened, a smile appeared on Larissa's smile. The fat man who entered using armor felt a shiver run down his spine when he noticed that little girl approaching him.

And without time to react, Larissa's iron sword sliced through his armor like butter.

The sword ripped through his body and soiled the floor with blood. The other guards right behind the fat man didn't know how to react to the immediate death of their boss, so they began to sweat and go into despair.

'She killed he in just 1 second? She didn't even use her magic... She's a monster, I need to get out of here!'

As the guards screamed in despair and were torn apart by Larissa's sword in the hallway, the duke prepared to run even though he felt dizzy from the loss of blood.

Larissa finished her work and hold the duke's suit as he tried to run.

The duke looked back and saw Larissa's face covered in blood. She was wearing a frightening smile as she looked at him.

"It's time we talked, isn't it?"

####

After being taken into his office, the duke was thrown against his desk and several ribs were broken.

"Please, please." Starting to beg for her life, Larissa just found that funny for some reason.

"Stop begging and start talking about the drug. If you tell me everything I might end up curing you, what do you think?"

"Fine, I'll talk! But if you don't cure me I'll die, please."

"All right, bring your arm to me."

"Okay." The duke crawled across the floor and picked up his arm. He then tried to hand it to Larissa.

"I don't want to touch that disgusting thing. Put your arm in place and I'll heal it."

"Sure!" Animatedly the duke did so and waited for healing magic.

"HAHAHAHAHHAAHA, what an idiot." But instead of healing him, Larissa began to laugh. She laughed uncontrollably for a while, then her laughter instantly disappeared and she looked at the duke.

"I already told you to start talking. Or do you want me to rip your head off?"

Looking at that blood-covered "childish" face staring at him in a sinister way, the duke thought he was in a nightmare.

19