Chapter 52 – Girls’ Story.
3.9k 9 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that Eleonor began talking about their story in parts, first she told of her relationship with Cibely.
It seems that the two know each other since childhood; they lived in the same village that is two days away from Grenrok.

They were born in the same village and were raised together since they were born, so they were very close and are very friendly even today.

They started training together from a young age in the village, and it seems that both were encouraged by their parents to fight. They were more alike than they appear since their parents wanted male children, and both were born women.

They don't care much about their parents wanting male sons. They also like to train with swords and the like. But Eleonor was never very good at using a sword, so after she turned 15, she started using the spear.

Cibely had a talent for sword since very early, so she keeps using a sword until today and doesn't think about stopping using. She loves to use a sword and also thinks it's the best way to fight.

'Well, I've never used a sword or spear so I can't give my opinion.' Until today I only used spells to kill the monsters instantly so I wouldn't know how to give my opinion in this situation.

After the two of them turned 15 and Eleonor started using the spear, they traveled to the city of Grenrok as it was a more substantial city to become adventurous. Of course, they had their parents' permission for it; their parents supported them in everything they did.

After arriving in the city of Grenrok, they began to work as adventurers very quickly, and after that went on doing small missions around the city. They did not yet dare to go into the woods and face a great many monsters.

"So, you were afraid." I inadvertently let out a surprised voice, but it wasn't a mocking voice, it was a voice that said I was amazed.

I never imagined that women like them who emit an aura of "We're strong" would be afraid to fight when they signed up for the guild, it was a big surprise to me, and of course, it was also fun to know.

Then she went on telling the story of how her RANKS went up, and it seems they started out doing simple missions around the city and then started hunting monsters around the town and in the woods.

There were no strong monsters, were weaker monsters like goblins and kobolds; it seems they still had no confidence that they could fight against ogres, for example. They said the thing they hunted most was wolves since their meat sold for a high price.

It was not a very high value, but it was enough for them to stay in a inn and not starve in the city. They continued like this for a long time until Clevina arrived in the town.

She had come from a village over town, and she was a wizard who had been training since she was very young, since her mother was a wizard she encouraged her daughter to become a wizard too, so she taught the basic magic and trained Clevina for a long time...

She also decided to come to the city of Grenrok to become adventurous, and she had no one following her, so she hoped to get a group inside the city guild. Most of the groups were male or already complete, so Clevina didn't have a group to join.

That's where Cibely comes in. She was always the person who came in for new people to recruit, it seems she found Clevina in the same inn they were staying at and from then on they started talking a lot, and Cibely found that Clevina did not have a group.

As Cibely was a little drunk, she didn't think twice and then keyed Clevina to her group, and of course, she accepted since she was having trouble finding a group, and Cibely's group had only women, that's even better for her.

From then on, they started doing missions together, and with Clevina's help and combining the strength of the three, they lost their fear of fighting and reached C-RANK. It was basically as I thought, a story of girls meeting and creating their group, a typical "Slice of Life."

After they finished telling the story, I just kept quiet and admiring their story, and it was just as I thought, it was a beautiful story of women who have known each other for a long time and who decided to create a group of adventurers.

I have no one like this in this world since Emily can't fight, and I have her as a dear friend. The only thing I can do is place alone, and I don't get in some group where someone would get in my way fighting.

I'm much stronger than these girls, I know it's not right to say that, but I know I'm stronger. I also like to hunt and do whatever I want during this, and I like to attack the way I want because it's fun.

Until it would be fun to join their group, but I think this is not for me, I prefer to hunt alone and do everything my way. They didn't call me to join your group, I'm still here just carrying luggage, but it may be a possibility in the future, and of course, I will refuse.

I may need a group when I go on a trip, but for now, I prefer to be alone and also hunt alone.

############

After finishing this old history business, we started talking about new things and the state of the capital, for these girls the capital was in a great state, but from what I saw of the queen's personality I don't think it will go on like this for a long time.

This queen has ruled for a long time and is the same way but things can end up changing, and things in the capital can get dangerous, I don't want to be there when that happens, I don't wish to Emily and her family to be there either.

'I hope everything will be okay.' If something happens in the capital, the innocent will suffer too, so I can't think of things like that.

The time went by so fast that it was time for lunch.

I think I better prepare to hunt some animals.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

88