Chapter 55 – Journey progressing.
3.3k 4 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we finished killing the wolves, I grabbed the wolves and put them in my storage. Again Cibely was surprised, and it seems that no one can use such ample storage.

It seems that usually, a person can only carry two wolves and their luggage. They could not bear to carry more than that because their magic would be exhausted, and she would pass out.

Does the person without magic faint? I have never been through this and hope not to, I think I have a good amount of magic not to faint anytime soon because of it, and I hope it never happens because if it happens in the middle of a battle, I will die.

'And I think dying is not cool.' I'm thinking stupid things again, of course dying is not cool, who is the one who would like to die? Well, there are people with that will in the world, so I won't say that there are no people like that.

In my old life, I had a very difficult time after I was expelled from home, so I went through it, I know how a person's mind with this desire to die works, it's a little tricky to talk about it with someone, and the person suffers alone.

I think this is not a good place to think about depression or anything like that. I'm having fun in this world, and so this urge has passed, my life is better than ever since I got here.

Aside from the fact that people want to kill me, I've never had so much fun in my life, so I thank who this god is for sending me to this place, a place I love to stay in and a place where I can use the magic I so much "dreamed."

"Hey, let's go." I didn't realize I was so lost in thought, and the only thing that woke me up from this immensity of thoughts was Cibely's voice calling me to hurry and head back to camp.

###########

After a while walking, we started to see the camp and after that, we started walking even faster to get there.

We had the food, so it was better to arrive fast, so we had plenty of time to prepare the food because the lunchtime is not too long and we need to clean the body of the wolves yet.

Well, I'm not going to clean anything since I don't know how to do it, I'll have to leave this job for girls to do since they have been adventurous for a long time and should already be used to doing something like this.

I never cleaned the body of my wolves, and I delivered for the guild with the organs and the skin. I know my reward would diminish because of this, but as I hunted the monsters and left no injuries to their bodies, only to their heads, my materials sold for a good price.

"Did you get anything?" Eleonor was the one who asked, and she seemed to be up to expectations, it seems everyone here is pretty hungry, well, that merchant is eating all that food all by himself, so I don't think he's hungry.

After she asked this, I took the bodies of the three wolves and threw them on the floor, when the girls saw this, they put a big smile.

Now the cleaning has begun. I took three knives that were inside my storage, of course, the knives were Cibely that handed me because I had no knife with me, I do not know very well what would do with a knife.

Each of the girls took a knife and began dismantling the wolves. They first took organs from the wolves, and then they skinned them, is not a pleasant sight to see, but a scene I need to get used to.

After they skinning the wolf, I kept it in the storage, we would sell in the guild later, and the wolf's organs were buried in a hole that was dug by them, it seems that leaving organs thrown around can attract monsters, so it is better to bury.

Now that everything was clean, the meat was ready to roast, so they took sticks, washed them, and then spiked the beef. I was a little afraid the twigs would break, and the whole flesh would fall into the fire, but that didn't happen.

The wolf's meat was tasty as always. It wasn't as delicious as the meat I ate at Emily's house because the beef was seasoned there, but that meat wasn't bad either, the wolf's flesh was very soft, and that made her even better.

After we finish eating, we get in the carriage again and continue our trip, and now we have food for the rest of the trip, I don't think we'll eat three whole wolves in 2 days.

#########

After a few more hours of travel, it was already night, and we were getting ready for dinner as usual. We ate the wolf meat again since it was the only thing we had to eat.

I forgot to look for some fruits or something in the forest, so I think tomorrow's breakfast will also be meat, I think we will eat a lot of beef going forward, well, the meat is delicious, so I see no problem.

'Just that we can feeling sick.' Everything a person eats in excess can do harm to the body, so this is a possibility.

Again they placed the order of who would be on guard at the camp overnight.

The first person would be Eleonor, the second person would be Clevina and Cibely this time would be the last to be on guard, well, last time she was the first, so I think she must be glad not to be the first now.

After deciding the order, I lay with Cibely and Clevina in the carriage, and again, I lay between them, which makes me happy, and I will sleep more easily that way too.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

87