Chapter 58 – What do they think of me now?
3.3k 6 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started running toward the other man, and the only thing I could see was his expression of despair as he watched me approach. They didn't even try to fight, and they accepted his death too quickly. I think no person in my old world would give up so easily.

The next instant I was close to the man, but when I went to hit him with his sword, he managed to lock my sword with his, it was a big surprise since these men are amateur and couldn't even see the speed of my sword.

"Oh, you did well, but you know it's no use, am I right?" I tried to play with a man a bit to make him even more scared, and I find it fun when rotten people like him fall into a sea of ​​despair.

It seems that when people know they are going to die, they despair so much, I never thought it would be like this until I saw it with my eyes. I think it's better to end this if I mess around with him a lot, he could shit his pants.

"You messed with the wrong people, do you understand?" I said with a smile on my face as I swung my sword with all my might toward the man.

The impact of my sword was so strong that his sword eventually broke, and my sword cut his chest straight. The only thing I could see was him falling to the floor while spitting a large amount of blood through his mouth.

'Too bad it's over.' When we kill those who deserve it and do it in such a fun way, time goes by quickly, too bad, and I wanted to fight some more.

I threw the man's sword on the floor I was using and then started walking toward the carriage.

When I looked at the face of the three girls, I noticed that they had a look of fear on their face, and it seems that they were more cautious with me on the side.

'I messed up?' At that moment I could only think that I scared them and broke up our relationship, are they now afraid of me?

#########

As I approached near the carriage, all the girls made room for me, and I climbed into the carriage. I didn't want to justify all this, and I didn't want to talk about why I hid my strength either.

They must be scared not only because of my strength, but I think I also overreacted to kill them all, the amount of blood here is very large, and I was also smiling while doing that, wasn't I?

'Damn, what was I thinking?' No normal person would kill anyone with a smile on his face like that, and I was looking like a psycho killing those men this way.

But I was finding it fun, especially all that adrenaline in my body, it made me smile, it was inevitable.

I stayed in the carriage alone for a while, getting glances from the girls, I don't know if they were afraid of me or if they were surprised, the only possibility I think is fear.

'I'll clean it up.' I grabbed a rag that was inside the carriage and started wiping my arms and face since my arms were completely bloodstained and had blood splatters all over my face. I'm looking like a maniac.

After a few minutes I had finished cleaning up, and the girls had not yet got into the carriage it seems they had gone somewhere to talk, the only thing I could do was stand there waiting for them to come back, I don't think to peek be a good thing.

###########

'Who is this little girl?' That was the only thing Cibely could think of after all she saw here today, and she didn't believe this little girl was so strong and didn't know this little girl liked to kill so much.

When she saw that little girl with that smile on her face as she killed all these men, she felt chills all over her body, it looked like the smile of a person who would kill for pleasure, and she already had the displeasure of meeting people like that.

She doesn't think a little girl so cute like that, a little girl she trusted so much would be such a person who kills for her pleasure, that's ridiculous, there's no way she can be like that.

"Let's talk a little?" Since none of the girls wanted to approach the little girl again, I called them to talk. We can't crucify the girl because of this, and she might have done it in the heat at the moment.

After that we pulled back from the carriage to talk, and the little girl stayed inside the carriage cleaning the blood from her body, this was an abnormal scene, I think I will never see a child-like her again cleaning the blood from her body.

"What was that?" Eleonor said in a low voice so the girl wouldn't hear.

She's also not understanding what that was all about, how did that cute little girl turn into this killing machine? It makes no sense.

That girl never proved to be a violent person; when she killed the wolf, it was simply, and using magic, she didn't cut and threw blood everywhere as she did now. I did something like the wolves.

'But humans are different.' I've killed humans before, they were bandits, but I've never killed them so violently.

"I don't know, but isn't this little girl a little crazier than we thought?" Who answered Eleonor's question was Clevina, the only thing Cibely could think of at the time was if they were correct, or if that little girl was cute as they all imagined.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

91