Chapter 61 – We’re Coming.
3.3k 7 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't fight him because it's not worth it now, and he's not as weak as you think, I may be strong, but so is he." Of course, it was a lie, it wasn't a lie when I said he was strong, but it was not a lie when I said it wasn't worth it.

On second thought is not a lie either since it is not worth killing him now, he might have some use in the future, I can kidnap him just like he did with Emily and make him do things of my choosing, it's a very cruel thing, but that would work.

"So, you're saying you didn't fight him just because it wasn't worth it?" Eleonor seemed a little suspicious of my answer, but my response was not wrong, not entirely correct, but not incorrect.

I don't think I'm going to see him for a long time, I hope I don't see him anytime soon because I don't think I can handle my desire to kill him when I find him.

I could have destroyed the whole castle, but I explained why I did it because I didn't want to kill people who weren't needed. I could have killed that man easily if I had used another meteor on him, but I preferred to run and hide.

He was hurt enough to don't come after me, so I think it was a good idea to run and hide, I didn't want to do any more damage in the capital and if we fought in the middle of the residential district people's houses would be destroyed if I used all the my imagination to attack it.

Eleonor kept thinking for a moment and then answered me in a very simple way, she just told me, "It's a very simple answer, but I think it's acceptable."

As always, she is a person who accepts things quickly, it was like the first time she asks me why she didn't bring my friend.

"So that's just why you hid your identity and strength? Why were you running from someone?" Clevina, who was saying nothing so far, decided to say something and ask me a question.

Well, it wasn't just because of that, I didn't like to stand out from other people either, and if I kept using powerful magic everywhere, I'd be sure to be chased by someone.

Be it some nobleman wanting my work, or just people wanting to fight me to test his strength.

After rethinking the things I just said, the only thing I could think of right now was, 'I think I'm inside LN or what?'.

I imagined myself in a world of Light novel, a world where nobles would come after me for things like that, and I don't think this world is the same as fantasy story. There are spells and swords, but I don't believe everything is the same.

"Look, I don't like to stand out too much, either." I gave a straight answer and another simple answer, I would not want to talk too long about my life or my reasons for doing so.

I know I wanted to make them feel less afraid of me, but I didn't think it would be so uncomfortable to be answering asking about myself, I imagine myself in a job interview right now.

"Then, that's it." This time Clevina also accepted everything quickly.

After seeing that her two companions accepted my explanations, a huge smile appeared on Cibely's face. After realizing that I was looking at her, she again blushed and turned her face so that I would not look directly into her eyes.

########

After so much travel time again, it was dark, and again, we would eat wolf meat. Tomorrow is already the penultimate travel day. Finally, I will arrive in another city after so long I will finally be able to continue with my plans.

"Here, your part." I was distracted thinking what to do when I got to town, and Cibely came up with a meat bowl for me, I thought we usually ate meat like that on a skewer, but if they want to put it in a dish, I don't care.

After she delivered me my food, she sat next to me and then we started watching the weather while we ate.

It was very relaxing eating outdoors, and I had never done anything like that since I never had a chance to camp. I had no friends to go with me, and my family never made anything like a camp, not that I remember.

I didn't have time to do it myself either as I worked almost all day, and in my leisure, I watched anime or something, so my life was just that.

I miss those things a little, but now that I'm in a world that I can experience all that, I think my longing will pass over time. I have not left any important people that I care behind, and I do not regret anything I have done in that world. The only thing I can do now and live my happy life here.

After that we went to sleep, it was a quiet dinner without much talk, we just wanted to get to town soon, we traveled a long time and still had to witness a bandit attack, I don't think everyone here is excited for being here.

Tonight the first to be on guard again was Cibely, and who was going to sleep with me was Clevina and Eleonor.

When I told them my reasons for hiding my strength and also said that I wouldn't do them any harm, they both started treating me normally over time, they still seem a little suspicious, but they are coming back to trust me.

'I'm glad.' I don't want to lose friendships for futile reasons, especially friendships, as good as this one.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

82