Chapter 67 – She saw me naked.
3.3k 13 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up the next day, I was naked, of course, I sleep without clothes so I could only wake up naked. I got up and realized that my clothes had dried completely, I thought it wouldn't dry completely overnight, but it did.

'Let's change clothes and go for coffee.' I'm very hungry since I didn't end up having dinner yesterday. I fell asleep even before eating since I was very sleepy and couldn't stay awake for another minute.

heenn ~~

"Are you awake?" Suddenly I hear the door open with a creak, and I listen to a voice calling, I was not finished putting on my clothes, so I was taken aback, where did the privacy of your guests?

When Clara realized what she had just done, she left the room quickly and closed the door, and she didn't even say anything; she just left the room quickly.

'Does she think I'm crazy to be sleeping without clothes?' I hope she doesn't think I'm crazy or a pervert for sleeping without clothes, and I have to explain to her why I was without clothes.

I put on my panties and my dress quickly and then combed my hair. The inn offered a comb to use and also had a relatively large mirror on the table, and I don't know if I need to wear my hat now because Clara has seen me without a hat anyway.

'We will have coffee afterward to go to the guild.' I went towards the door and opened it, and after I left, I locked the door so that no one would enter the room. I don't have anything of value in there, but I still don't want anyone to enter my room.

##########

After I went down the stairs, I realized that I already had other customers having breakfast at the inn's tables, and Clara was at the reception. It seems that she was waking up me because I woke up late this time, I was exhausted, and I couldn't wake up early this time.

"Good Morning." Clara greeted me while blushing a little, is she ashamed now? After entering my room like that, is she ashamed?

I have a part of the blame since I forgot to lock the door when I went to sleep, I have to remember to close it from now on, but this time I was so tired that I couldn't do anything, and now I regret it a little.

"Can you please not be embarrassed about that?" I decided to confront Clara a little because it didn't make sense for her to be ashamed since she was another woman and was also older than me.

"Why were you sleeping naked?" Clara approached my ear and spoke softly in my ear so no one would hear.

It seems that she does not care about my privacy, and she is not ashamed as I thought as she asked this directly to me and did not care much about it, she is a more daring girl than I thought.

"Please forget that." I wanted her to get that scene out of her head because I didn't have enough intimacy for her to show my body to her, this is very embarrassing, a person I don't know seeing my body.

"Come on, tell me." She started to insist on that, but what a childish girl, I don't think there's any reason to hide it if I tell the truth she will leave me alone, right? I hope so because I don't want to stay here any longer and I need to eat something.

"It's because I only have this outfit, and as it was dirty, I washed it in the bath, and as I didn't have any other clothes to wear, I slept naked." I pulled her a little to the corner and said everything quickly; I didn't want anyone to hear this embarrassing story.

"Ahh, so it was just that." Wait, what did you think it was? I hope it's not rude, is this girl a pervert?

"Okay, now give me my breakfast." I wanted to eat soon because I needed to go to the guild to look for a mission, and I couldn't play much here. She was a fun girl, but I can't play much with her.

"What are you going to want for coffee?" Clara asked while holding a paper and a pen, it looks like she will take my order.

I didn't want to place my order, and I let her choose my coffee this time since she didn't have that many options. There were cakes, bread, and toast, and it wasn't very wide variety, so anything I ate would be excellent.

After a few minutes, she brought me a piece of cake and some toast and also brought a massive glass with juice. It seems that she understood that I was quite hungry.

"Since you didn't have dinner yesterday, I figured you'd be hungry," Clara said as she placed the trays on the table.

So she waited for me for dinner .. "I'm sorry about that, I was too tired to go down, and I ended up falling asleep very quickly." I told her not to hold a grudge over it.

"Do not worry about it." She seemed to have accepted everything easily and was not irritated by it either, and I thank her for being such a helpful and understanding girl.

Well, it wasn't a huge mistake that I committed, so if she didn't forgive me, it would be a little strange.

But leaving that aside I need to drink this coffee soon because the faster I go to the guild, the faster I will get money to continue my planning, I still haven't looked at the house prices here, but I'm sure it is very expensive.

'I hope to have many missions here.' I want guild to have a lot of subjugation missions so I can get a lot of rewards.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

86