Chapter 73 – Returning to the guild.
2.7k 3 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the group of 7 wolves I also put all their bodies in my storage, I didn't think I could store so much, I don't think I ever stored so many wolves at once, or maybe I don't remember having done that.

I need to go back to the city to sell all these wolves, but I am sure that if I arrive in the guild with this large number of wolves, they will not believe that I killed them all, and if they do, I will draw a lot of attention.

Maybe I have to pay this price to make money, and I have to be known in the guild, it is a little dangerous to be known in some city, as the rumors can spread and the queen can come after me.

'But there is no other way.' I don't think there is any way to show the hidden wolves to the guild people, wait, maybe they can find a place where I can place my wolves.

A place where nobody will see that I put it there, I will not stand out, and I will continue to hunt normally without worrying about it, I think this is a good idea, I will have to talk to the guild receptionist to make sure of this.

'Well, are we going to the guild?' There were no wolves around now, I killed all the larger groups, and I'm going to wait a little while for them to come back, they must be a bit scared by the death of their friends, and they are not approaching.

I can go after them with my speed, but I don't think it's worth doing that, it is better to wait for several wolves to stay in one place to do a mass murder and catch several bodies of wolves at once like now.

I hope I can get enough money in 2 days because in 2 days it will be Wednesday and I need to send the money to Emily, and I don't want to send a small amount.

I need a lot of money because in addition to sending the money to her I also need to stay in this city and I need to buy some clothes, so I need as much money as possible.

###########

I ran out of the forest at high speed and ran towards the city, but of course, I wouldn't run there, because the only people who know my speed are Cibely, Clevina, and Eleonor and I don't want other people to know.

When I was getting close to the gate, I started running at a normal speed; I was almost walking; if I came running at that speed at the entrance, what would that guard think about that?

I think he would be scared, but I don't think he would speak to anyone or do anything against me like asking me multiple things, which is the most likely thing to happen, he keeps asking me who I am and stuff like that.

'Let's move on.' I wanted to go straight through the gate so I wouldn't have to meet that man again, I don't want to waste any more time talking to him or getting rid of his hand that always tries to caress my head.

But it was unsuccessful, as I approached the gate, but it was evident that he was there, he was in front of the entrance so there was no way he could not see me or pass through it without being noticed, the only thing I can do is try to get away from it and enter the city.

"You got scared and came back, BWAHAHAHA." The guard said as he put his hands on his hips.

Is he mocking a child? How old is he?

This guard thinks that I ran away, it must be because of my storage, so he doesn't know how many wolves I killed, and I also don't need to prove to him that I killed something, better to ignore this nasty person, I don't know how Cibely and the others they consider him a friend.

"I'm glad you came back; it looks like you realized your strength." Was he trying to comfort me? Or were you trying to make fun of me even more?

Maybe he's happy that I ran away when I knew I wouldn't have enough strength to fight wolves, or at least that's what he thinks, well, even if he's happy I have to go now, I won't also answer him.

I went straight through the guard without even responding to his "provocations" I don't owe him any satisfaction, I need to sell my wolves in the guild and get my money, and that's what I need to do now.

#########

After walking around town with that dress that was now more torn than before I finally arrived at the adventurer guild, I was afraid my dress would tear even more in the middle of the road, and I would come at the guild naked, thankfully none of this happened.

"Hey, I can talk to you for a moment." I tiptoed to the receptionist to see me since The counter was too high for me, I don't know why the counter has to be so high.

"How can I help?" The receptionist who noticed me said.

I didn't want to talk to her here, I tried to speak in particular about the wolves, but I don't know if it's possible to do this here, or if it's forbidden to talk about something in particular with the people who work here, well, I don't think it would be this is prohibited, but it never hurts to be cautious.

"I wanted to talk to you in private, is it possible?" I gestured for her to see that I wanted to go outside to speak privately.

"Okay, come this way." The receptionist called me into a room at the guild; it was easier than I thought.

I need to find a way to keep my force secret so as not to attract attention.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

88