Chapter 77 – Negotiations.
2.7k 7 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood there without saying anything since he called me he had to start this conversation because I didn't know what subject he would have to deal with. I already had a little idea of ​​what it could be, but I wasn't sure about that.

"Do you know why I called you here?" The old man asked calmly, and I am afraid he will die sitting, he talked slow and calm, is this old man, okay?

That aside, I know he's old, but he's healthy.

I can feel his strength, and I know that when he was younger, he was very strong because even today, he still has some strength, I am sure that when he was still working as an adventurer, he was of a very high RANK.

"Maybe because of my storage magic?" I could only think of it because it was a reason he would call me here, well, there is also the question of the number of wolves which is also a good reason, so I don't know if I'm right.

"That's partly why I know that people who use storage magic have a lot of talent, so I was very curious when Suzan spoke about you." The older man seemed determined to find out if I had any talent.

I don't know if it's a good idea to show all my talent to him and also say that I can destroy this entire guild if I wanted to if I said something like that my peace would be gone in an instant.

But it might be a good idea to talk only about basic spells that I can do, or maybe I can even create anime-based spells to impress him a little. Of course, I won't use very powerful spells, but if I influence the guild master, he can raise my rank, right?

The guild master has enough power to do this, so I think that impressing him can help me rise from RANK, but I have to leave that for later, I need to resolve the issue of "hiding" my identity.

I wouldn't be able to hide my identity completely, so I want to hide my RANK and the monsters I kill for the guild, I would like to have space just for me, so I can hand over my monsters without calling anyone's attention.

I know I have arrived in the guild now, and I have not yet won anyone's trust, but if they accept, they will make a lot of profit and high-quality materials doing this. I think they go to accept it.

"Are you curious about my storage spell, or are you curious about other spells that I can use as well?" I had to know if he was curious about other spells, too, because if he was, I could put that plan into action.

Although using spells here inside the guild is not a good idea, we would have to wait for us to go elsewhere for us to do this.

"Yes, I am sure you are powerful, am I right? Despite your appearance, your body exudes incredible pressure; you cannot hide it from me." The older man said while putting a mischievous smile on his face like a child.

It seems that he can also feel the strength of someone like me, it seems that I overestimated myself thinking that only I could do something like this if he managed to feel all my power now there is no way to hide much from him.

'Maybe he didn't notice everything.' Maybe he still didn't know that I can use spells like the meteor, but perhaps he knows that I have a lot of mana or something, it's better to try to hide for now.

"Yes, I am strong. I have a lot of mana, but I can only use basic spells." I tried to come up with an excuse, and it really wouldn't be an excuse if I did the basic spells in front of him, just them.

"But leaving that aside, Suzan told me what you wanted to do, are you sure you want to do something like this? You know that you will be very famous if you're going to leave your public identity and that you will be able to receive noble missions, right? " He tried to explain to me all the good things it would provide me.

In fact, for me, this is not good, I prefer to live in peace, and I want to keep my distance from nobles, nobles are always disgusting people, and I learned this by reading and watching many things, nobles use their status in society to screw with people.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in fame, and I also want distance from nobles," I answered frankly what I thought.

"Understand." The man started to run his hand over his beard in doubt, maybe he is thinking about why I dispense with fame and also why I dislike nobles, I don't care what he thinks about it as long as he doesn't try to convince me otherwise.

"Okay, well, I accept your terms, I think it won't be a bad deal for the guild if the wolves you brought in are exactly as Suzan described." The guild master still looked doubtful about the wolves.

Haa ~~

I sighed and rolled my eyes because I would have to put up with someone who doesn't believe in things without seeing.

Realizing this, I just started taking all the wolves out of my storage without bothering to get blood on the floor, I just threw all the wolves in there, ended up making a pile of wolves just like in the room below.

The guild master saw this and opened his eyes wide, and it seems that he is more surprised than I thought.

"How can you store so many wolves?" The guild master got up from his chair a little astonished by the situation; it seems that Cibely was right; no one can store so many things like me.

"This is a secret." I think he could already suspect because of the amount of mana I had since he realized my "strength," I don't see why to explain everything in words.

After that I agreed with the guild to sell my materials in secret in exchange for bringing high-quality materials to them, it was a fair exchange, and it would help me a lot, I am happy that everything went well.

"See you," I said as I waved to the guild master and left his room with Suzan, who was there all the time watching the negotiation.

"That was cool," Suzan muttered under his breath, thinking that I wouldn't listen, so I decided to ignore it.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

90