Chapter 79 – Delicious food.
2.8k 7 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started walking down the main street while looking at the clothing stores, and I don't know if I buy the clothes now or if I do it after I eat at the inn. I think it's better after eating since it's horrible to be hungry.

My belly always hurts when I get really hungry, maybe I'm weird or something I don't know if other people are like me, but if they are I get relieved.

I think I am thinking idiotic things right now without realizing it, is not something that anyone would know the answer to and I stay here thinking as if it were a complicated thing, I should have studied a little more.

I didn't study a lot, most of my knowledge comes from anime or documentaries, I didn't focus a lot on my studies when I was at school, for example, I know some things, but I'm not smart at all.

'But let's eat soon, whether I have a stomachache or not, it doesn't matter, what matters now is to eat to go hungry.' Thinking about it is very stupid since I need to eat for this pain to go away and the hunger to go away too.

I kept walking down the main street while looking at some clothes to see a store that I would come to later. It cannot be a costly store since my budget is not the same as that of noble people.

I have some money, but it was a lot of effort and compared to the nobles it is almost nothing, I need a store that sells good and cheap clothes so I can buy more than one, if I buy just one outfit, it will be weird.

Will I need to wash her and have to sleep naked again? I don't think it's a good idea to do that since I can forget to lock the door again, and someone sees me naked inside the room.

It is no longer enough that the pervert saw me; if a man sees me, I will kill him, it is not so much, but I forcefully make this image leave his mind, I swear.

############

After walking for a while I finally got to the inn's door, I should have arrived here faster, but everyone knows why I took so long I don't even have to say it, right?

It was almost the end of lunchtime, so there weren't many people sitting at the tables, but also most of the people staying here are adventurous, and they probably eat during their missions, and they also eat in the guild.

I didn't wait for Suzan's answer, but I'm sure that inside the guild they also sell food, so adventurers prefer to eat in the guild.

"So, you are here." Clara, who was holding a tray, noticed me when I entered the inn.

It seems that she was working hard to serve all customers. I think they should hire more people to work here since this inn receives so many people, they will be overwhelmed like that.

Maybe they don't earn enough to pay an employee? I find this very difficult since, due to the number of people here, their income should not be very small.

"Can I have lunch now?" I put those thoughts aside and decided to order my lunch since I was hungry and wanted to stop by some stores that I had seen before.

I saw some stores with some beautiful dresses, I don't know if there are shorts for girls in this world, but there must be pants, maybe I will buy pants and a T-shirt for when it's cold.

If it is cold, a dress will not protect me so it is better to prevent and buy pants soon, because later I can regret it.

I don't know if these stores I saw had a lower price, but their appearance was less "noble" than the others, it seems to be a popular store and not for wealthy nobles like those who are in the middle of the main street or in the entrance to the city.

I hope I'm right and I can buy good clothes for a good price.

"Here it is." I didn't even say what I wanted, and she already brought my food; maybe they have a fixed menu every day of the week, so it's better not to say anything.

There was soup in a bowl with some vegetables and on the plate there was a huge piece of meat, I don't know what that meat is, but it is beautiful and it must also be very delicious.

She also brought a big glass of juice that looked like orange juice, and it was probably because I'm not sure if there are these fruits in this world, so the name here may be different, or maybe it is another fruit that tastes the same.

The soup was a little salty, but it was delicious, and the meat was beautiful, regardless of which animal that beef came from, it is delicious, I know it is not expensive meat. Still, I could eat it every day without problems, and it is much more palatable than the meat of the wolf we ate on the trip.

It may be because of the spices that it is so delicious, and I have to congratulate the person who cooks it.

"Is good?" Clara asked while tilting her head and smiling at me, she is adorable but hides a perverted personality, what a fear.

'Yes, it's delicious. "But I answered her question, and it seems that this is what she wanted to hear because her smile intensified even more.

After I finished eating, I still ordered another piece of meat and finished eating very quickly.

I said goodbye to Clara and went to the clothing stores, and it's time to throw these torn clothes away because I'm looking like a homeless person like that, I think it's impossible to make a good impression on people with clothes like that.

88