Chapter 82 – Cibely again.
2.7k 7 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left the store and started walking down the main street while receiving looks from all sides. Even the women were looking at me with dubious eyes, and I don't know if they were perverted eyes or eyes of admiration because of my clothes.

I was restless with so many looks, but I kept walking without caring about it. I couldn't help but care that I was doing my best to try to ignore those looks.

Especially when the men looked at me, it's making me nervous, those perverted eyes on my legs. My dress isn't too long so they can see a lot of my legs.

'They are admiring a child's legs.' This is a crime, you know? I know that in this world, there are no laws, but this is very wrong anyway, they should rethink their concepts better and stop looking at children around.

Haa ~~

I sighed indifferently since I had nothing to do in this situation, I can move on and ignore all of that when I get to the guild things will get better, or they may even get worse since it is full of men there.

I didn't buy another shoe for myself, so it didn't fit with the blue dress, I have to buy suitable shoes later, that shoe doesn't do anything, besides tightening up a little.

When I stop to look at things, I realize how many men around me are staring at me, are they may be thinking of hurting me?

I didn't pay attention to the past and ended up being tricked by a bunch of maids, well, I think I deserved it since I was very naive and started to trust the maids after I arrived in this world.

I thought it was a little strange that she didn't have a family with her, but I never thought there was such a dark reason behind it, it was a big surprise when I received the news that my grandmother was the queen.

These matters always end up coming back to my mind, and I need to pay attention to the way and quick char from the guild, do my last mission before returning to the inn. I hope I got another subjugation mission.

#############

I got to the guild door and started looking up towards the guild roof I don't know why I did it, but I had the feeling that someone was watching me, it was a great look.

I activated my search magic to try to see something. Still, as there were a lot of people in the city, I couldn't differentiate anyone, and I couldn't see if anyone was around, I even activated the wind drone, but I couldn't see anyone either.

'Is it just in my head?' Maybe I'm getting a little paranoid about the queen, I may be imagining that she sent someone after me.

Or maybe there might be someone behind me, and I won't rule out any hypothesis, I need to be very careful because I don't want to put anyone in the middle of it again. I don't want to have to fight in the middle of the city, and I don't want to have to change cities either.

"Oh, if it's not Larissa." As I immersed myself in my thoughts, I was brought back to reality by a very familiar voice.

When I looked at the person, I realized that it was Cibely, Clevina, and Eleonor following her right behind as they left the guild.

"Taking a mission?" Maybe they were getting ready to go on some adventure, and I was lucky enough to meet them before they left.

"We were completing a mission that we just completed." So that's why they weren't here in the morning when I arrived, they had already left on a mission before that.

"And you, what are you going to do now?" Cibely asked.

"I'm thinking about taking a mission." I wanted to get a little more money today, despite having achieved a lot in the morning.

After that we continued talking for some time about the missions, it seems that they took a mission to destroy a nest of goblins, it seems that it is a somewhat risky mission since there is a very high possibility of a King Goblin in the place, and he is a powerful monster.

This sounded interesting to me since it is a strong monster it will give me a lot of money, and I don't think I will have a hard time killing one of them, I guess I can't take such a dangerous mission now, I have to climb my RANK first.

"I'm leaving," Cibely said goodbye, and soon afterward, Clevina and Eleonor also said goodbye.

I said goodbye to the girls and walked towards the guild entrance after Suzan saw me she immediately waved a hand at me, I think she is the receptionist who will take care of my orders from now on?

###########

The receptionist seemed very happy to see me. Maybe she did not believe that I would return here on time? Or perhaps it has nothing to do with it, and is she just happy to see me? Well, whatever, since her smile is adorable and the reason doesn't matter.

Inside the guild there were a lot of people, there are many more adventurers here than in the morning, I think that many adventurers here are returning from their adventures and end up staying in the guild until it is time to leave.

Many of them get drunk, I don't like drunk people so I won't be able to stay here in the guild, I don't think I'll ever be able to stay here with a bunch of drunks, and I don't see any reason for that either.

"Have you come to take another mission?" I was a little distracted, looking at the adventurers, so I was even a little scared when she suddenly called me.

"Yes, do you have a mission for me?" The time has come to do new missions, the more money, the better, that's my saying in this world so far.

85