Chapter 85 – Who is it?
2.6k 9 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I ran towards the six rabbits being careful not to scare them, if they got scared they would run each way and I wouldn't want this to happen, I need to be very careful since my speed is very high.

I arrived in the group of 6 rabbits and watched them for a while, I wanted to get the best time to get them all together, many of them were separated from each other, so maybe my plan would not work.

Or maybe it works since I can make a giant cage, and I won't have a problem catching them all at once.

A cage is not a great plan. I know that, but it is a functional plan that could be used a lot in the future, mainly to catch small monsters.

I know that the collars are not small, but compared to the wolves they are very small, maybe the wolves would reach 2 feet in height if they stood on their hind legs, they were huge. If it had been me in my old life, I would have shit in fear in front of a wolf-like that.

I stopped thinking about unnecessary things and started to imagine a substantial soft stone cage around the rabbits. They were all together, so it was really easy. All the rabbits and scared and started jumping hopelessly, but it was no use. They were just getting hurt inside the cage.

"Sorry, bunnies, but you're going to die now, okay?" I calmly approached the cage with an ice sword in my hand and started to stick the sword in the head of each rabbit, and they didn't even react, they couldn't go yet.

Let's say it was a cowardly way to kill yourself, well, it's the easiest way so I can't do anything. It's the easiest way to kill them without damaging their fur and flesh, as I could have played large-scale magic and killed everyone from the start.

The cry of the rabbits was alarming. I did not imagine that rabbits could scream in such a strange and loud way; it was a high-pitched cry that made my ears ache.

But leaving these screams aside they were adorable, but what a pity that they are just food for people in this world, in my old world there would be people taking care of these animals at home, I will not judge who does this.

I already had a dog, but it was very different from a rabbit, and he also died, but it wasn't in such a brutal way, and it's been a long time, I don't know how I remember him, I think I liked him enough to remember until here.

One thing besides thinking about him is thinking about how my family is doing at the moment. I don't know if my death was confirmed and they already buried me, or if this girl went to my body, anyway it's interesting to think about what happened.

This god is very naughty for doing such a thing, but there must be a reason for him to put me in this girl's body, like it or not, one day I will find out what it is about, now I have to live this beautiful life.

#########

After I got the rabbits I turned on my search magic again, which I had disabled, I wanted to find another group of rabbits, and I'm afraid there aren't, there are many wolves in this region, and maybe the wolves kill the rabbits.

Wolves are carnivores, and rabbits are herbivores, so it is normal for something like this to happen, so I have a little doubt if there will be more rabbits here.

But it wasn't like I thought, I got scared when I turned on my search magic, I managed to see someone coming at a very incredible speed towards me, it was almost the same speed that I usually run.

'Shit, what is this?' I quickly activated the drone magic to see what it was, and it couldn't be a normal monster if it had such a high speed, I didn't expect there to be one like that in this forest.

If it is a monster on the level I imagine I will have to attack with all my strength, I cannot hold on here, and I do not want to tear this new outfit. Yes, I am more concerned about my clothes since my skin is much more resistant.

Come on.' I put the drone to flight while I continued to imagine what it could be, it could be some leopard because of its speed, but I don't know exactly if there are any animals of that type in this world.

I flew the drone as high as I could to look better towards that way of life, and I blushed with rage when I saw what it was.

"Shit, that guy again." I thought he gave up after I threw a fucking meteor over his head, how can this trash be here now? He's too brave or too stupid to come after me.

I said last time that if he showed up in front of me, I would kill him, and I will keep that promise, I don't want anyone else getting in the way, and a man who follows that old witch's orders to get in my way has to die.

I never thought I would feel so much like killing someone, but it seems that now I'm feeling it, I don't know if I'm angry, or I want to kill him for fun, maybe both?

Do I have to wait for him to come to me, or do I have to go to him? I think it's better to wait for him, and I feel sorry for him.

He must be thinking that I'm not seeing him, I'm sorry that he doesn't know about drone magic, this is a much more convenient magic than I thought, even though I used the search magic at the right time if I didn't have done that he would have attacked me without me knowing anything.

80