Chapter 87 – Returning to the city.
2.5k 5 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I killed seven rabbits. In total, I now have 13 rabbits, it is more than necessary to complete the mission, and this is good since my reward will be greater.

I'm still thinking about what that man said, so I don't think I'm going to hunt any more monsters for today. I am already sure that I will not accept his proposal, but even so, I am uneasy about all this.

Perhaps he will try to find someone else to help him take power away from the queen, and if that happens, the country may go on alert or even go to war.

There is a country on either side of this, and if they know of a blow going on inside the castle, they can take advantage of all this confusion to attack. I know that there has been no war for years, but still, nothing is impossible.

Haa ~~

I got a little tired of thinking about it, I think it's better to walk to the city now, it's already getting dark, and I don't even know when the guild is open. I'm sure it's not open 24 hours, so you better go fast.

The guard at the gate can also be worried about me if he is as protective as he looks, I know I shouldn't care about his opinion, but I still feel sorry to make him worried about me.

'I just want to rest now.' I can't wait to have dinner, take a shower, and then throw myself in bed to sleep. It will be a fantastic night.

But I can't forget that in 2 days I have to send the money to Emily if I forget that I am a failure as a friend and I will break my promise. I have to be careful not to forget.

I always end up doing a lot, and my mind ends up busy with unnecessary things, so it may be reasonable for me to forget something, I hope it doesn't happen, maybe I can't even forgive myself for something like that.

#########

After a few minutes, I was approaching the gate, walking calmly. I had to run slower this time because of my dress. I was running so fast that I was afraid of getting dirty, so I ended up taking longer than usual.

Can I be considered a little princess? Well, I think so since I wouldn't like to get this dress dirty, I'm looking like a spoiled girl, but we can't forget that I paid for this dress.

"You took too long, girl." I thought the man wouldn't say anything, but he ended up saying it.

He had a slightly irritated voice, wait, am I being scolded here? Is that serious? I thought I was past my stage of getting scolded or something, and it seems that I was mistaken, when I entered the body of a child, I should be prepared for it.

But it was easier than I thought, he had an irritating voice, but he didn't say anything after that, it seems that he wasn't in the mood to give me a long lecture, and just scolded me with a few words.

'Anyway, I'm glad someone cares about me here.' Even though he is not a close friend or even my family, I am happy that someone cares about me, regardless of who that person is.

##########

I arrived at the guild in a short time, and soon I was received by several looks from other adventurers, this has always happened, now that I am wearing this outfit it happens even more, not only with the guild's people but also with the residents of the city.

"This way." The receptionist showed me the way to the same room as before.

I don't know why no adventurer has yet suspected this since I am being taken to a room alone after joining the guild. Maybe this room is used for something else, and no one suspects anything? It may be one of the reasons.

"So, how was the hunt?" Suzan seemed a little anxious to see the rabbits I hunted.

I started to remove all the rabbits from my storage. There were 13 rabbits in all, they all had a clean cut on their neck, none of them had a damaged body, I think I did a great job here.

"On here." I took the mission paper and handed it to Suzan.

After evaluating the rabbits for a while she left the room to get my reward, I look forward to knowing how much I will earn this time. You may obtain more as rabbits are more challenging to hunt.

Or maybe you also earn less since the wolves are stronger and also have more meat and fur, it is considerable doubt, but I will take that doubt now.

After a few minutes Suzan came back carrying another bag with money, this time I didn't want to take the bag, I asked her to put the money on the table, I will put all the money in the same bag that I have in storage.

"Here, a total of 5 silver coins and six bronze coins," Suzan said as he put the money on the table.

It seems that the payment was four copper coins for each rabbit I killed, and also the four copper coins of the mission, I think it was a good reward, I expected to earn more, but I think that is enough, I will have no problem sending the money to Emily.

After I received the reward I left the room and said goodbye to Suzan, I think now it's dinner time, but first I'm going to take a shower, I think I sweated a lot since it is scalding. I don't know if there is any deodorant in this world, but I don't think I need it since even sweating my body never stinks.

I think this is a good thing for being a little girl I don't know if there is something about my smell with the little girl's body. I think it is impossible in reality.

"But leaving that aside, now I need to relax." I was tired, and I was starting to get hungry, I think this will be my best rest.

82