Chapter 113
347 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look out of the window of the car with a smile on my face. My father is the one who is the one on the wheel for today's trip. My father, Asia, and Kunou are talking with each other at the back. My mother adores the two of them and I am glad she adores the two of them.

I am a little bit nervous when it is time for Yasaka and I have to talk to my parents about our relationship. However, I know them. I know that they will accept her.

I shake my head when we arrive, and my father starts to park the car. With the car parked, Asia and Kunou quickly look at the beautiful sight of Toba Lake while I help my dad take out all the things we bring.

We walk into one of the empty lake gazebos, pay for it, and put down the floor mat. I don't know if this is a tradition of the Batak people, but my family will always bring many things whenever we go somewhere. One thing that we will always bring is food.

I put down the rice bucket, and my father put down a massive food basket. I don't know if we can eat all of them. My mother always cooks a lot of food when guests are coming. Fortunately, Kunou has a large appetite, but I pity Asia as she is too kind not to eat anything my mother gives to her.

"Anyway, you three should change if you want to go and take a swim. Take them and have some fun, okay? Can Kunou and Asia swim?"

"They can."

"Then go ahead. We will join you in a moment."

"Okay!"

I walk toward Asia and Kunou, who are already playing with the water, and say.

"Do you guys want to take a swim?"

Kunou jumps and says.

"Yes!"

"Then let's change first."

"Yay~"

The three of us walk to the changing room, where I change into my swimming trunk and wait for the others. A couple of minutes later, I can see Asia and Kunou leave the changing room. I smile a little when I see them in their swimsuits. The two of them are wearing a one-suit swimsuit that hugs their body tightly. The swimsuit shows Asia's curves nicely and even makes her chest look bigger.

All in all, it makes them sexy but, at the same time, innocent.

"Shall we?"

"En~"

"Yes!"

The three of us walk to the lake and slowly submerge our bodies. Kunou already takes a swim around the lake while Asia and I enjoy the cold water. When someone calls me, asking if I want to rent a swim ring, I take three.

Two for me and Asia and the third one for Kunou if she wants to use it. I decide to lie on the swim ring while Kunou pushes Asia around the lake. While enjoying my day, I can feel something getting closer to me from the bottom of the lake. It releases a massive amount of life energy that I know is not a normal animal. However, my senjutsu did not give me any negative intention from this being, and I decided to wait for it to arrive on the surface of the lake.

After waiting for a minute, I can see a goldfish with a literal golden scale appear from the bottom of the lake. I can feel energy wash over me and create a small dome around us.

"Good afternoon."

I can feel its surprise as I say that word.

"You notice me."

I can hear a woman's voice coming from the goldfish.

"Yup. I already notice you swimming toward me."

"Are you not afraid of me attacking you?"

"Nah. I already noticed that you did not have any bad intentions towards me and mine."

The goldfish go up and down. Is that her form of nodding?

"You must be Ryan, right? The Lord of Youkai from Japan."

"That's right. Well, it was not an official title but the others already called me that."

"Then that makes you a lord. It is not a title that makes one lord but rather the acceptance of the subjects that make them lord."

I nod my head, agreeing with her.

"Anyway, may I know your name?"

"My name is Pusuk Buhit."

"Ah, princess Pusuk Buhit. It is nice to meet you, my lady."

"Please, call me Pusuk. I am no longer a princess."

"Even then, you deserve the respect. Anyway, what can I do for you?"

"Nothing at the moment. However, can you come with me later?"

"Oh? Where?"

"Someone wants to meet you and your companion."

"Can I ask who it is?"

"What do you know about Soripada?"

I look at the princess and say.

"Nothing, to be honest."

I can hear her sigh in sadness and say.

"He is a god, you know? Was a god. However, with people forgetting him and he spent most of his power on the entire island of Samosir, he lost his divinity and now is only an immortal."

"Who is he?"

"Soripada is a God of Mercy and Healing. He was one of the highest Gods in Batak Pantheon. He is the true guardian of Lake Toba and Samosir Island. Not because he is afraid of getting attacked but rather afraid of someone breaking the seal."

"And what gets sealed in Samosir Island for him to lose his divinity willingly?"

She looks down and says.

"Because the entire Samosir Island is not because of a volcano but rather because of a battle between Evil Dragon, Naga Padoha, and Batara Guru."

And who is Batara Guru? Man, I really need a book about all the mythology of Indonesia the next time I return back home.

"The result of the fight is this lake. Sadly, Naga Padoha cannot be killed by any Divine Being or any immortal as long as there is water in the world. It can only be killed by a mortal. Because of this, Batara Guru sealed the dragon inside the island of Samosir."

"I see. What kind of dragon was it?"

"It is a serpent-like dragon with sickly green scales that is so strong that it can take a lot of damage from divine weapons. It has two massive horns and blood-red eyes that can freeze mortals in fear. Its elements are water and lightning."

"If he is that powerful, how can a mortal kill this dragon?"

Pusuk goes down and up for a second before saying.

"There is a prophecy about a mortal shall appear and kill Naga Padoha for good. This prophecy is also the reason why Lord Soripada wants to meet you."

It suddenly clicked inside my mind.

"He thought that I was the chosen one, didn't he?"

20