Chapter 117
1.5k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My holiday is over and now it is time to return back to Japan. The past few days have been great for me and my companion. Asia learns a lot of healing magic and creates healing paste from all the Dukuns who come to me to bless their items. She is a sweetheart that everyone loves to talk with, and because of this, she gets a lot of friends and even fans.

Kunou had the best time of her life. The reason? My parents dote on her. She eats whatever she wants and does whatever she wants. The children in the village love her for her energetic and loveable nature. She is the only one who is purely on vacation while in my hometown.

As for me? Sori beat the shit out of me. What I mean is that he beat the shit out of me every time we have a spar, and we do it every day. I have been training my Haki for the past few days, and I can say that my Observation Haki is good enough to fight against a Captain in One Piece world.

Not only that, but my Armament Haki is also good enough to increase my physical attack and double up my durability. I still have a long way to go before I can compare myself to the people in One Piece in terms of physical power, but it is steady progress.

My Conqueror Haki is the hardest one to train. It is SLOWLY getting powerful, but the pace is like that of a snail, even after continuously using them the entire day. I don't know how to train this particular Haki other than to get more powerful and let it grow alongside my overall power.

I also learned that Sori is a master fighter who knows a lot of fighting styles. He will change his fighting style according to how I fight him. He can go defensive. He can go offensive. Hell! He can even fight sneakily.

However, he is also a great teacher. He taught me a lot of martial arts while we were sparring and training together.

"Make sure you eat more than usual, okay? You look so skinny when you arrive."

I snap from my thoughts when I hear my mother's voice. I look at her, smile at her, and say.

"Of course, mom. I will do that."

"Make sure you do that. Also! I want you to call me more often! I know that you are busy, dear. However, as your mother, I worry about your well-being. A small talk with me alone will be enough."

I smile a little and say.

"I will, mother. I will call you every so often."

"Good."

After hugging her one last time, the three of us walk toward the private jet. After waving our hand one last time, I saw my parents leave the runway. A few minutes later, our plane took off, and we flew back to Japan.

"Ryan! Look!"

I look to the side and see two people sitting on the wing of the plane.

"Sori! Pusuk!"

I see Sori grinning at me and waving his hand. I wave back and see him use his mana to write something in the air.

'Take care! And make sure to visit me when you return from Japan!'

I smile and use my mana to also write a message to him.

'Of course! Thank you for everything!'

Sori and Pusuk smile at me and jump away down the plane wing. I smile a little and wonder what kind of thing I should do when I return home for the next holiday. I wonder if I can visit another island's supernatural town and village.

Next time, I will make sure to bring Yasaka with me and finally open up to my parents about our relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

"How is the situation?"

Cao Cao looks at Georg as his group stays in a house they take over. Georg nods his head and says.

"We will attack the palace after we get the news of those people attacking the other base. The Youkai in this place got stronger because of the pure natural energy around, and we did not have enough manpower to overpower the people defending the palace. We need to make sure they move away from the palace to reinforce the East Youkai Faction."

"Tch. I did not like this."

Cao Cao is the leader of the Hero Faction, supposedly a group of humans that will prove to the world that humanity can stand above other races. Sadly, his group not only cannot prove that to the world but, with them needing the help of a group of Youkai, prove that humanity cannot do anything without the help of other races, and Cao Cao hates this fact.

He joins a group of terrorists that consists of other supernatural races. He needs to obey a command from a Dragon and a Devil. He has a debt to Indra, a God. All of his life is the mockery of his goal.

His group of him are the proves that human is nothing but a slave to a higher being.

He wants to attack, but he knows that he cannot do anything at the moment because Ophis wants this plan to work. She wants to throw away the Great Red using the Dragon Gate, and Cao Cao wants to seal it in the mortal world using Georg's Sacred Gear, Dimension Lost, and magic. He wants to see if he can use the power of Great Red to make humanity stronger than other races.

They truly underestimated Great Red too much and overestimated the power of Longinus.

"We all did not like this Cao Cao. However, we cannot do anything to it."

Cao Cao releases a sigh and says.

"You are right. We cannot do anything at the moment. We need to complete this mission, and then we can go to our main goal."

Sadly for them, their plan would work if not for a fellow human with the power of a dragon.

Thank you for reading! If you want to support me and read more, you can visit my P@treon! You will be charged the day you join, so you do not need to fear the end-of-a-month charge.

20