Chapter 9
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrive back at the castle the two pixies have disappeared along the way I hope everything is alright with them but well if it isn't I doubt there is anything that I could have done about it at the end of the day. I mean I have absolutely no clue what that being actually was capable of. I open the door and enter the castle to see it an actual mess. The pixies running around throwing leaves and other things at each other and the boggart trying to sweep all the leaves outside of the castle. The wolf just lying there on the ground with blood pooling around it. Ahh there was something that needed doing with the wolf blood now wasn't there.

Now where is that brownie Persi and where is the banshee both of them should be hanging out around here shouldn't they? I mean the banshee definitely went home before and Persi disappeared in the forest. Good lord I hope nothing happened to them. I mean it should have been easy for both of them to get back to the castle there was a pretty clear trail of rotten trees with holes in them that the Banshee could follow and the brownie disappeared in sight of the castle. 

"So which one of you lot is supposed to be the pixies leader." I say as I begin walking over to the wolf carcass. I'm going to need to clean up that blood later aren't I.

One of the pixies floats over to me when I reach the carcass I think it's the one that appeared in the forest before. I guess that was indeed the new leader of the pixies. "Milord I am the new leader of the pixies," the being flaps it's wings proudly at me as it says that, "and where exactly are the two pixies that followed after you?"

"We ran into some being that new the lady of the lake and it decided to play a trick on me I guess it did something to the pixies or they just decided to leave me after I started returning."

"I see."

"Anyway what exactly is it that I should call you? Oh and how did discovering what is on the land surrounding the castle going?" The pixie stiffens at that as if they have forgotten about it I guess they probably have but then again I guess a lot did happen and they did have to go and choose their leader and everything else that probably happened in the forest. 

"Ahh well we didn't particularly find anything else living in the forest around here and I mean we didn't find anything not even small birds or such to be quite honest. I have no clue why everything in this neighbourhood is so dead. I wonder if it's something that comes out only at night ahh well I've lost too much blood to deal with this.

"Make sure to have a look tomorrow and do try not to go into the forest at night we have no clue what's out there at all as we are technically already down pixies."

"As you command my lord. May I return to the merrymaking that I was a part of my lord or do you require something else of me?"

"I still require your name pixie."

"Ahh my name is Pelis Mayana Returnia Felis Malacoda milord."

"As you were there I'm going to have a nap next to the dead wolf now it looks comfortable to sleep on." I continue my walking and then place my head on it's stomach and drift off almost immediately.

0