CHAPTER TWO: (18+) I’m Just Helping My Friend Out with a Little Curse!
4.3k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kylie in the DarkroomThe transformation was speeding up now, becoming more intense. Kylie felt the change occurring inside of her, as her body started to fill out, becoming more feminine. The changes were painful, and she felt her muscles cramping as she struggled against the forceful urge, deep within her body, to become more female. Then she gave in, and let the transformation blossom.

Her limbs softened, her muscles lost what definition Samira's had retained, and her body began to round out with soft curves and fuller hips. Her breasts swelled up as well, growing larger and heavier until they hung from her chest like ripe melons ready for picking. Her hair was even longer now, falling around her breasts and back, but it had lightened to a platinum blonde. She moaned in pleasure as she felt her sex opening up and stretching into an engorged, plump mound. She felt the warmth in her loins build, and suddenly she felt a trickle of excitement, and then a flood of wetness leaking out from her vagina and dribbling down between her legs. The warmth in her loins intensified until it became a burning heat that spread throughout her entire body. She was even smaller, smaller than she'd been since she was a child; she felt simultaneously weak and helpless, and more adult, sensual.

Meanwhile, Sam was grunting with a nearly bestial tone as his body grew more masculine than Kyle's had ever been. His shoulders rippled with lean muscle mass as they broadened and widened his arms. His legs lengthened with powerful calf muscles that bulged beneath his pants as his feet stretched, bursting open Samira's stockings, which he'd forgotten to remove. His torso grew wider and broader, and his chest expanded with dense, muscular pecs that jutted out proudly from his shoulders. His abdomen rippled with hard abdominal muscles, giving him a washboard stomach. His biceps flexed powerfully, forming huge bulging arms with massive deltoids that stood proud atop his shoulders. He ripped off the remains of his clothes, standing huge and naked, his penis erect with a throbbing hardness that was already reaching eight inches in length.

Kylie's small form was swallowed up by her old body's clothes. She pulled off the oversized gym shorts, revealing her milky-hued, rounded ass and legs, then lifted Kyle's old t-shirt off, letting her boobs jiggle free. She stood up, fully unclothed, feeling the moisture on her pussy cooling. She was so tiny now, she realized, gazing up at her friend.

They both stared at each other for several minutes, each seeing each other for the first time as a stranger of the opposite gender. Kylie was short and petite, barely over five feet, with a slender frame that contrasted with her nearly spherical, heavy breasts and full hips that flared from her tiny waist to create a curvy hourglass shape. Her face was delicate, her eyes almond-shaped and green. Kylie's long, brilliantly blonde hair, high cheekbones and creamy complexion made her look almost angelic.

Sam was much taller, with a heavily built physique that tapered down to a muscular set of thighs that glistened with a slick sheen of sweat as they flexed. He looked like a powerful wrestler, and his muscles were hard, looking impossibly toned for brawn that hadn't existed moments before. His face was completely masculine, with a square jaw and a strong, thinly bearded chin under a shock of ebony hair that fell across his tawny forehead. Kylie felt her heart beat faster; what was happening? Why did she suddenly want to sink to her knees and bury her face in his brawny lap?

Kylie spoke first, hesitantly. There was nothing of the cool, bad boy demeanor Kyle used to have. "Um... Sam. What--what should I do? You said something... about reversing it?" She peered up at him, wide-eyed.

"First thing," said Sam confidently, "I'll need you to help me take care of this." He slapped a hand onto his huge, engorged cock. "Do you think you can do that... are you ready to become a woman?"

"What?! I guess so," she said uncertainly. Her heart was pounding frantically in her chest. She was horrified--she'd never thought she'd be touching any cock but her own, much less her best friend's--but she wanted it so badly at the same time. Any resistance she might have felt inside was melting away in the heat of her need. She knelt before him and wrapped her fingers around his member, feeling the pulsing blood vessels within it throb underneath her touch. She couldn't believe how much bigger it was than Kyle's.

"What do you want me to do...." she hesitated, then said "...Master?"

Sam's cock stiffened even further and bobbed as he heard her address him subserviently. "Get on your knees and suck it," he ordered her. "Make sure it's clean and use your tongue to lick up all the precum oozing out of it."

Kylie swallowed nervously as she took Sam's dark, meaty cock in her hands and brought it closer to her lips. She opened wide and stuck out her tongue, letting it slide over the spongy head of his glistening cockhead, savoring the salty taste of his pre-cum dripping from its tip. He groaned and his hips clenched.

"Oh my god," he said. "Is this what it's like, getting a blow job? I never knew having a cock was so... intense."

"It's okay," she said, trying to sound calm and collected. "I don't mind."

She bent forward and kissed the swollen shaft tentatively at first, running her tongue along it as far as she dared. Sam moaned as he felt her soft lips kissing the underside of his rigid pole, sliding down towards his balls. He grabbed her head and pushed it further down onto his dick until he felt her lips pressed firmly against the base of his cock. She let out a gasp as she felt him penetrate her mouth, pushing past her throat until she could feel the back of his cock resting against the roof of her mouth.

She gagged slightly as she tried to breathe through her nose but forced herself to relax and accept the intrusion. She kept her eyes closed tightly as he fucked her mouth, enjoying the sensation of being filled up by such a large object. She felt the warmth of his shaft spreading across her tongue and cheeks as she ran her tongue around it, exploring every inch of its surface with her lips and mouth. Sam moaned again as he felt the tightness of her throat constricting around him. He pulled back a little bit and thrust into her mouth once more, holding himself steady as he held her head there with one hand while the other stroked his rapidly hardening cock.

"Hold on," Sam said. "I need to come in your virgin pussy."

Kylie whimpered a little when he spoke those words and shivered a little bit with fear and anticipation at the same time. She had fantasized about this moment many times but had always imagined it differently. In her fantasies, she was usually taking on a man's role: a girl sucking his cock or letting him fuck her ass, maybe even both at once if she was lucky. She was supposed to be in control, and not the other way around. But here she was on her knees, unable to speak and begging to get fucked by a boy who used to be the girl he'd been friends with since grade school. It was surreal, and exciting, and terrifying at the same time. She thought of herself as a girl, and she was in his power.

Sam reached down and turned her around. "Get on all fours, Kylie. Like a good girl."

"Yes Master," she whispered obediently as she got into position. She put her hands on the floor behind her and felt the cold tiles press against her palms as she leaned forward onto all fours. "I want to be your good girl."

Sam grinned wickedly and grabbed her hips as he positioned his dick between her thighs. He rubbed it up and down her slit as he slid it slowly into her pussy, watching with satisfaction as his fat, thick cock sank deeper into her tight young body. He watched as she wiggled her hips and pushed back against him as he penetrated her, making her feel every inch of him entering her body. He smiled as he felt her pussy squeezing and gripping onto him as he buried himself into her depths, feeling her walls spasm around him as her juices leaked out from her cunt onto the floor.

"You're mine now," he growled as he pulled out and plunged back inside her again, slamming his cock deep inside her hot, wet hole.

It was like nothing Kylie had ever felt before, or ever expected to feel. The moment Sam's cock had touched her pussy lips, she'd felt an electric thrill run through her body. The instant she felt his enormous erection enter her body, she felt her insides clench around him like a vice, drawing him in deeper with every stroke. She was frantic to get him deeper, wiggling her hips so she could push back against him as he drove his hard rod in and out of her. She felt so full, and yet still empty at the same time. She needed to feel more of his cock in her body, and she begged for it eagerly.

"Oh god, Sam! Breed me!" she screamed. "I'm so fucking horny right now I'm going to cum just from this!"

He laughed as he heard her pleas for him to fuck her harder, faster. He slammed his cock into her again and again, driving it in until he bottomed out inside of her. He gripped her hips tightly and pounded her from behind, grabbing her blonde mane with one hand and pulling it roughly so that she would yank her head back in time with his thrusts.

He grabbed her tits with the other hand and squeezed them together painfully, pinching her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Kylie squealed with pain as he twisted the hard points of her nipples mercilessly, making her cry out louder than she intended to. He continued to pound into her furiously, his face contorted in a snarl as he looked down at the girl beneath him and saw only a whore. A piece of trash that belonged to him now.

"You're mine now," he snarled again, looking down at Kylie's trembling form as she lay helplessly on the floor below him. She was so small compared to him; barely five feet tall and thin like a rail, with tits like melons and hips that widened out into a bubble butt. "You'll always be my slut."

He grabbed hold of her hair and flipped her over onto her back, then mounted her, sitting down on top of her with his knees spread apart. He grabbed her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head, holding her there with ease. He began to grind his hard cock in and out of her pussy, rubbing it across her clit with every motion. She moaned desperately, writhing beneath him, desperate for release.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried. "I can't stand it anymore! I need you to fill me up!"

"I know you do," he said calmly, staring down at her flushed face. "That's why you're my bitch."

He lifted himself off of her body enough to grab a tube of lubricant from the nightstand drawer beside the bed and squirt some into his palm. Kylie gasped excitedly as she watched him smear it all over his big, fat cock, coating it completely in slippery liquid. Then he lowered himself back down onto her body and plunged his cock deeply into her wet hole.

She screamed out in ecstasy as she felt every inch of his cock slide into her burning pussy, stretching her open wider than she'd ever been stretched by anything. She writhed and shook uncontrollably beneath him as he impaled her repeatedly, burying his entire length in her each time.

She came quickly after that first time he fucked her, shaking violently under him as she felt her orgasm crash over her. She felt like she was exploding inside as wave upon wave of pleasure rolled through her body, leaving her weak and breathless. Sam grunted loudly as well as he felt Kylie shudder and quake beneath him, riding out the waves of intense euphoria that washed over her. He kept his cock buried in her as long as he could manage it, but finally he felt it twitch inside of her as his own climax overtook him too.

"Oh shit," he groaned as he felt the first spurt of semen shoot out into Kylie's womb. The first shot was followed by two more in quick succession before he released all of his pent-up seed deep inside her belly. Kylie felt Sam's cock swell up inside of her as he filled her up with his cum, feeling a sudden rush of heat and moisture fill up her cunt. He felt like a volcano erupting as he fired load after load of sperm into her fertile womb. She was surprised at how much cum he actually produced; it was as if his balls were full of hot liquid that just kept coming out of him, even as he emptied them into her. Kylie had never felt anything so unbelievably erotic in her life, so out of her control.

"Oh my god," she whispered, her eyes wide as she felt the warmth of his cum flood into her. Was this really what sex felt like for girls? Or just for naughty little whores like the woman she'd become?

"Fucking hot," he said breathlessly, emptying the last of his seed into her womb. He collapsed on top of Kylie with a groan. He rested on top of her chest with his weight pressing down on her, smearing their combined juices everywhere. They lay there silently for a few minutes, letting the afterglow wash over them, and then Sam rolled off of her body.

"Yeah... okay, it's starting again." Kylie felt a mixture of relief and loss as her new body started to change once more, growing and filling out with muscle. Her breasts were no longer huge, just large; then they were a pleasant handful, and shrank and flattened further. Her hips became narrow, male, and her limbs lengthened and strengthened to their former shape. Finally, Kyle's cock popped out from between her legs as her vulva closed. He was returning to his former self, his hair short and brown, his facial features no longer Kyllie's delicate, tiny visage. Why did he feel so strange now, though? He felt something missing inside of himself; she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it had all happened so quickly. And was over so soon.

There was a naked girl next to him, he realized. Something that would have sent every neuron in his limbic system firing just an hour before. It was Samira, her caramel-colored breasts bouncing free as she sat up, her curves jiggling as she reached for her clothes.

"I need to get out of here," she said as she dressed quickly and efficiently.

"But where are you going? What do we do now?" Kyle scratched his head, still shaking off the feelings of being weak and helpless.

Samira looked at her sadly. "To start our lives again, I guess. And unless you want that to happen all over, be careful of what you take pictures of next time, okay?" Kyle bit his lip, gazing up at her with a hint of Kylie's wary, inviting expression.

"What if... I want it to happen all over?" he asked.

"Then take another picture of my cunt," Samira replied without hesitation. "Just don't make any copies. Or just ask me next time. I might just say yes... and make you my bitch again." She winked, with a kick of her heel. He gasped at the thought.

Samira stood up and walked towards the door, glancing back over her shoulder as she left. "Kyle..." she started to say.

"Yeah?" He was reaching for his pants now too.

"I liked that. Your cunt... felt great." She was looking at him with surprising intensity.

He blushed madly. "You're... not supposed to say things like that."

She shrugged, turning away from him and walking out the front door. She glanced back one last time before closing the door behind her. "See you around, Kylie."

That's it! This is a short series. If you enjoyed this story, Emma would love it if you left a comment and/or rating! Update: there's more now!

Also, check out the other KrakenRiderEmma tale in the same universe: the much longer serial Succubated! by the Nine-Thousand-Year-Old Demoness.

What... you want to know what happened to Samira and Kyle? Whether they get together again? Well... it's always possible they'll cross paths with the characters of Succubated sooner or later! (But probably not until at least the second volume of that story. No, really! We have to post the rest of Volume 1 first.)

35