CHAPTER FIVE: Wait, I Just Wanted Some Clothes to Wear Home!
1.6k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kylie looked up at the two girls, feeling tiny next to them, especially since they both had a few inches on Kylie as a girl and were wearing boots in Dina’s case, and wedge sandals in Jessica’s... while Kylie was barefoot. Dina had a round, curvy frame, while Jessica was skinny and androgynous, though she wore a crop top showing her pierced belly button and the bottom of a tattoo poking out from underneath. Both girls stared down at her, and Dina cracked her knuckles as she grinned.

“Okay, girl,” said Dina, “You ready to get initiated? We had better clean you up first. Damn... did you really go down on her that way? That is some nasty shit. That’s what you white girls are into now?”

Kylie blushed furiously, feeling more shy than she ever had as a boy. She’d known Dina and Jessica for a few years, but had never spent much time with them one-on-one.

Jessica chimed in. “Don’t worry. You don’t have to answer. I’m pretty sure it’s a yes... or else the video would have ended with you yelling your safe word.” She laughed. “By the way, why would you yell ‘curse-bearer’ during sex?”

“It’s a complicated story,” said Kylie.

“Never mind,” said Jessica. “I can see that. You can explain after we’re done here. But here’s what’s going to happen, Carmela? If that’s your actual name... we’re going to get you ready for your date.”

“Date?” Kylie blinked. “I thought this was a sorority thing.”

“It is.” Dina looked over at Jessica. “We better get started. Can we get her to the bathroom before she ruins this undersized lingerie?”

Jessica produced a small packet. “Baby wipes, my friend. Good for absolutely everything.”

The two girls got her cleaned up in short order. Dina and Jessica showed no signs of embarrassment or hesitation about wiping off Kylie’s menstrual blood-stained face and touching her pussy and body, and Kylie noticed Jessica was occasionally stealing glances at her ass as she rubbed the wipe over Kylie’s skin. Finally, they stripped her and told her to stay put while they brought her some clothes.

“What size are you? A two? And what’s your bra size?” Dina peered at her, trying to estimate.

“Um... 34DD, I think.” Kylie blushed again. She was guessing, but that seemed like the right size, judging by how tight the green bra had been. “But I don’t know my dress size. And I can wear my own clothes...”

“Hell no, you can’t.” Jessica interrupted. “We have specific instructions from Samira. And no, I’m not going to tell you. You’ll have to see.” She smirked at Kylie, and they hurried away to rummage in the clothing racks.

Ten minutes later, they returned with a stack of clothes. Most of the pile was dresses, along with stockings, underwear, and tights.

“Sexy lingerie first,” Dina declared. “For if the date goes well.”

Jessica held up something that looked like it was entirely made of thin, stretchy straps. “Let’s start with this one!”

Kylie couldn’t even fathom how she would get the underwear on. One piece was a G-string with four bands, just enough to cover her most private regions. “How--” she began.

“Oh, don’t worry, honey. We’ll help you. Spread your legs a bit?” The two girls pulled the tiny string up Kylie’s thighs, arranging the front strap into place and pulling the back thong up her crack and over her ass.

Next, they brought out a bra in the same material, with two straps crossing the top of her breasts and two wrapping around the underside, just barely covering her nipples and meeting in a clip at the base of her cleavage.

“Um... this seems weird,” Kylie protested. She cupped her breasts self-consciously, avoiding looking down. What were they trying to make her look like?

As Dina and Jessica continued, their aesthetic goal became clear: Kylie was supposed to look like an exhibitionist sex addict trying to get laid. They squeezed her boobs into a tight latex dress, pushing her cleavage up and together and cinching it around her slim waist. Next, they slid thigh-high sheer black stockings up her legs, and Dina brushed her hair and swept it back in a ponytail. When the look was complete, they spun Kylie towards the mirror.

“Oh!” gasped Kylie. “I don’t... wow.” The person in the mirror was stunning. They’d emphasized her assets, exaggerating her curves and her breasts; even without makeup, and with her hair mussed from the romp with Samira, she was gorgeous, her face with delicate features and her mouth plush and pink. Kylie could hardly believe it was her.

“Damn... girl, you could get it,” Dina remarked. “But I don’t think is quite right. Too high-end.”

“School girl outfit next,” Jessica said.

They had her strip and change immediately, and once again Kylie found herself covered by little more than thin fabric. This time, the outfit consisted of a flannel shirt tied under the breasts, a short plaid skirt, and a matching bow tie.

“Shit!” laughed Jessica. “This is awesome... we need some knee-high socks, or is that too obvious?”

“This shit is too silly.” Dina shook her head. “I think we should go with something serious. Look at her. She’s tiny, blonde, and stacked. This chick can get away with a lot.” She leaned over and whispered to Jessica, whose eyes grew wide. Kylie strained to hear without seeming obvious, but couldn’t catch anything.

The other girls left, and Kylie’s anxiety continued to mount until they returned with a red dress. Kylie blanched when they held it up: a skin-tight minidress of stretchy fabric and mesh with a plunging neckline. The sides of the dress, from neck to short hemline, were open, consisting only of laces; it would expose her whole side.

“No way. I can’t wear this!” Jessica and Dina gave her a serious look.

“Oh, I think you can. Unless you want to back out now,” Jessica said. Kylie just gulped.

They stuffed her into the dress and laced the sides up. It was incredible, shaping her body into exaggerated curves, squeezing her breasts and revealing every detail of her figure. The sides of her breasts were visible through the mesh, along with her hip and ribs. She couldn’t help noticing that her nipples showed through as well; when she caught a glimpse in the mirror, her breath caught.

“I don’t know, man,” Dina said. “She looks like a hot slut, but I think this might be a little too obvious.”

“A little too obvious,” repeated Jessica. “Just what she needs.” The two girls led Kylie to the dressing room door and out to a selection of shoes.

“Platform heels,” said Jessica.

“Nah.” Dina picked up a pair of five-inch wedges with crisscrossing straps. “These. Put them on and let us see.”

Kylie shook her head again. “You don’t understand. I’ve never worn heels!”

Jessica looked surprised. “Seriously? Okay, how about these? Low heels.”

“I’m not sure--”

Dina shot her a glare, and she gulped and slid into the shoes. They were surprisingly comfortable. She took a hesitant step, then another, her breasts bouncing gently. Then Kylie stood up, towering over Jessica for the first time, and looked down at herself. Holy shit, she looked hot. With the red dress and high heels, her legs seemed to stretch on forever, ending in a slender waist and large, round tits. Kylie wiggled her ass, watching it jiggle, and looked over at Jessica and Dina.

“You’re fine,” said Dina. “And that means you can go up an inch.” Kylie looked at her in shock.

“You’re going to wear tall heels no matter what,” said Jessica. “Might as well pick the highest ones you can handle.”

So it was that Kylie walked out of the store in four-inch platform wedges, her breasts barely contained in the laced dress and her ass swaying underneath.

“Perfect,” said Dina. “Now, there are three last things. The most important things. Makeup, hair, and accessories. Hey, do tattoos count as accessories?”

“No!” Kylie looked at her, aghast.

“Well, whatever. We have to stop at a few more places. C’mon.” Jessica waved to the cash register. “That’s all for now, thanks. She’s getting it.”

Kylie was too surprised to respond, and a moment later, the shop girl had their bags and was handing a credit card back to Jessica, who scribbled an abstract signature on the screen.

“Wait, where did you get my wallet?” asked Kylie.

“From your backpack, of course.” Jessica smirked. “C’mon, you’ve got the body for these clothes, right? And you clearly have nothing in your closet like them. Well, you should.”

Their next stop proved to be the salon, where Dina and Jessica engaged in a heated, whispered discussion with a hairstylist before they pushed Kylie into a chair. She didn’t know what the stylist was doing, but Kylie saw her spray a long blonde chunk and lift it, cutting quickly and turning the strand of hair forward.

Suddenly, a curtain of golden-blond hair framed her face and flowed down past her shoulders. The look was subtly different, but changed everything, taking away the innocent schoolgirl image and replacing it with a femme fatale.

“Wow,” Kylie breathed. The stylist smiled at her and passed her a mirror. Kylie turned her head left and right, examining the locks from every angle. The haircut had given her face an edgy, sexy vibe.

“Not done yet,” said Dina, and turned to the stylist. “You gotta take care of the eyebrows.”

The next thirty minutes, as her eyebrows were waxed, tweezed, shaped, trimmed and styled, were excruciating. At least there was plenty of time for Kylie’s nerves to build as Dina and Jessica brought over their makeup selection, and the stylist inspected it.

“Okay,” he announced. “Describe what you’re going for here?” He raised an eyebrow.

“A girl who’ll do anything to please her man,” said Dina. “Anything. Really... a total slut. But an innocent slut?”

“Ah.” He turned to Kylie. “Okay, honey. You’re a nice girl. I can see that... so are you sure you’re okay with what these two have planned for you?”

Kylie swallowed and looked the stylist in the eye. He was older, handsome, with sculpted brows and perfect cheekbones. Was she? How far was she willing to go?

“I can do this,” she said, and her voice was low, breathy and sweet.

“I know that feeling,” said the stylist. “Let’s get started then.”

Twenty minutes later, Kylie was unprepared for her reflection. Could she possibly be the same person who’d gotten up this morning? Her eyes looked huge, their emerald depths framed by long, dark lashes, accentuated by a pale pink eyeshadow. Her cheeks and nose were dusted with a rosy flush, and her lips looked full, plumped by gloss. Shading and highlights had changed the shape of her face, making her cheekbones seem more prominent and her chin and jawline more delicate.

“Holy fuck,” said Dina.

“Goddamn,” said Jessica. The stylist smirked and dusted off his hands, reaching out to pull a lock of Kylie’s blond hair between his fingers.

“There,” he said. “Beautiful. And ready.”

At their last stop, Kylie couldn’t suppress a nervous shudder as the three of them stepped into a piercing and tattoo parlor, smelling of antiseptic and fresh ink.

“We’re just doing your ears today,” Jessica reassured her.

Kylie looked up in relief. “Ears? Okay, I think I can handle that.” Even if she still had ear piercings tomorrow, it wasn’t like she’d have to wear earrings.

The place was bustling with clients, and there was a 30 minute wait. Dina left and returned with a final selection of accessories: a black leather clasp purse, a simple choker, a pair of rose gold hoop earrings, and a thin bracelet studded with tiny diamonds.

“What, they’re not expensive or anything, are they?” asked Kylie, suddenly worried.

“My treat, baby girl. This has been more fun than I thought it would be, and I’m proud of you, y’know? I can see that brave look on your face! But you can repay me some day.” Dina squeezed her shoulder. Kylie winced, a little afraid of what her debt would come out to.

Finally, her number was called. Kylie walked ahead of the others, her breasts jiggling slightly with each step and her feet unsteady in the wedge heels. The piercer was a short, curvy girl with dyed purple hair, dark lipstick, and a stud through her nostril.

“Hey there!” Her voice was low and husky. “You must be... Carmela.”

“Just call me Kylie.” The piercer’s deep brown eyes held hers, and she found her gaze drawn to the piercer’s full lips. The girl was gorgeous, in a punk, bad girl kind of way. Why had she given this girl her other name, so close to her real one?

“Okay, Kylie.” There was a pause, then the piercer grinned. “So you want a double ear piercing? Those are trendy right now... you’re going to look awesome.”

Kylie had her ears pierced in two simple movements, the gun pressing the small silver hoops into her lobes, and that was all. No blood, and no fuss at all. Kylie walked out into the sunshine with a pounding heart. She didn’t know what was coming next.

Two things struck her as she moved through the mall. First, she glimpsed her reflection in a store window, and she looked gorgeous—not just because of the hair, the makeup, and the clothes, but because she felt... different. Changed. There was something undeniably exciting and erotic about her body, now that it had been squeezed into a bodycon dress and strapped into five-inch wedges.

Kylie swayed her hips as she walked, letting her long legs carry her across the courtyard of the mall. She wasn’t just Kylie now; she inhabited the persona of a bombshell, a woman whose body was an invitation to touch and be touched.

The second thing she noticed was how many people were staring at her. She’d barely spent any time in public as a woman, and now, with her blonde hair tumbling down her neck, her large breasts barely contained by the clingy dress, and her thick lips pursed, she drew more eyes than she ever had in her life. The men, in particular, looked at her hungrily, their gaze moving up and down her body, lingering on her curves and her breasts.

It was overwhelming. She had a sense of power, of oozing a sexual magnetism, but it made her feel vulnerable as well. She was... almost like a prey animal, a creature to be hunted and possessed. A wave of arousal swept over her, and her clit throbbed.

Dina grabbed one of her arms, and Jessica the other. She had nearly stumbled.

“We have got to get you out of here and to your date,” Dina said. “Before all the blood flows to your coochie and you fucking pass out. You’re gonna get eaten alive if you’re not careful.”

Kylie looked from side to side, feeling the heat in her cheeks. “Where are we going next?”

Jessica held up a black length of cloth. “That’s for you to find out.”

Kylie gulped. Then, looking around and seeing all the stares, she allowed Jessica and Dina to place the blindfold over her eyes.

As they dragged her to the parking lot and shoved her in the back of a car, Kylie wondered who her date would be. Jessica and Dina had been practically giggling as they pushed her in, and she was wondering whether they’d made her up to be some guy’s wet dream, or were actually planning on fucking her themselves. How would Samira most like to punish her? She considered the unsavory possibilities.

If she had to bet, her money was on a date with someone she already knew—someone she couldn’t reveal the secret of Samira’s Curse to, out of sheer embarrassment if nothing else. Someone who she’d never date by choice, someone who was the polar opposite of Kyle.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her: Samira’s older brother, Khalil. Samira didn’t like her older brother, and they’d had many arguments. He was a brusque, muscular young man who made her best friend look small and shy... which meant he’d look like a bear beside Kylie. And, rumor had it, he had a reputation for being rough with his women.

Kylie shuddered, unable to think of much in the darkness besides what it would be like to go on a date with Khalil. To have his large, muscular hand grab hers and pull her into a seat... to watch his bulky muscles flex and the veins stand out in his forearms... and to feel his beard against her skin. She felt simultaneously horrified and aroused.

Suddenly, the car stopped.

“All right, new girl,” said Jessica. “Here you are. If you want to know how the rest of your night is gonna go, remember: you went along with this.”

They led her out of the car, taking her by each arm again and leading Kylie through... was this a hallway? Her heels clacked on the floor, and she heard the sounds of conversation. Loud, echoing conversation, and clinking glasses. As the elevator doors opened, Kylie’s senses were overwhelmed by the sounds and smells of a room packed with people. Then they were moving, passing noise and the sounds of cutlery against plates, and she felt a breeze on her bare sides and thighs.

The hands pressed her down into a seat. Dina’s voice whispered, “Good luck!”

Kylie sat there for a moment, confused. The evening air was cool, and wherever she was... it was quiet. She took a breath, and with the breath came a smell... perfume?

Kylie knew that smell. “Samira?”

These new chapters of Samira's Curse are brought to you by the latest AI writing model from NovelAI, which is (obviously) uncensored and highly coherent. There's a lot of human writing mixed in with the AI generations here, but it blends together.

Want more sexually-charged supernatural action? Check out our other series:

  • Succubated! by the Nine-Thousand-Year-Old Demoness, in which a Catholic priest discovers that a succubus has very particular plans for his body... (updated 3x a week)
  • Parturient, a story by The Wolf Among the Woods. A different and motherly form of demonic possession... (updated semi-regularly)
  • SYNCHRONY::OVERRIDE, a strange tale of body and identity in a pocket dimension of soul-driven automata... (updated occasionally)
  • Redraw Me, a slice-of-life relationship tale about a trans woman whose girlfriend draws her dreams to life... (complete)
14