Chapter 2
261 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmm," James sings while eating breakfast with his parents.

Both of his parents aren't Japanese, his mother Jey is an American who admired Japanese culture and went to travel to japan on this trip she met my father, Leonardo, who is Italian and came to japan for work. 

they both met in a pub and started dating after meeting a few more times eventually getting married.

They both decided to build their family in a different environment than where they grow up so they decided to live in japan.

"Did something good happen in school James?"

His mother, Jey, asks him.

"Yeah, sort of," he said with a wide smile.

"Did you get yourself a girlfriend?" His father asks him.

"No father I still don't have a girlfriend".

"Then why are you so excited?"

"I am just excited, can't I be excited without reason?" James says with an angry tone as he didn't like to feel like being integrated.

"No, sure you can" his father replied 

James finishes his food and goes to get his things ready 

"I sometimes really can't get what he is thinking" James' father complains to his wife.

"No worries everyone is like this in their teenage age".

"Really?? I am sure I wasn't like this"

"Goodbye," James says while leaving the house without hearing his parents reply.

I can't wait to try my new powers 

Thank you for the food! He thought for himself 

Even if some of the girls are already taken I can just create an item to make the others like me.

I should take the student council as part of my harem as they are full of pretty girls.

I would let issei keep Rias and Asia but if I ever would change my mind I could just turn issei into a gay and take Rias and Asia for myself after making them break up with him.

Ahh, this makes me so aroused being surrounded by beautiful girls who love me.

(image of Naked girls service him in bed)

The past me wouldn't even dream about it as I went to school to get a pretty girlfriend. 

But it sure is weird as even though I transfer at the start of the year I still don't have a girlfriend even though I look pretty handsome, thanks to the genes of my parents.

with soft-looking flax-brown, slightly wavy hair, green eyes, a cream color ski,n, and a slightly Average body.

Now that I think about it, most likely it's because of Kiba as he attracts all girls' attention so they wouldn't notice another man at all.

Maybe it is his quality as the devil combined with his handsome face.

How annoying!

As James reaches school The vice president of the student council stands near the entrance of the school.

She is the fourth most popular girl in the Academy thanks to her beauty and huge breasts.

I should try my new power on her.

AI 

Yes master 

Please create a remote parameter that allows me to manipulate the loyalty, love, and lust of the desired target.

Okay created successfully 

Great then make it invisible to other people and transfer it to me in reality.

Understood. Error!!Error!!!Error!!! The intended order has been removed as it's impossible for innovate clear to transfer anything created in it to the outside world.

What does it mean? James' happy mode crushed into the ground.

You could see his shocked face so clearly, it made the surroundings notice the change inside him.

Is everything alright? Tsubaki comes to ask.

Yes, everything is alright James collects his thoughts and continues walking toward the school.

What happened? shouldn't I have finally gotten my cheat ability? James' feelings whirled out inside him despair and hope mixed inside of him confusing him to think in a straight mind.

The bell ring, James enters the class, and his thoughts are still clouded by his doubts.

The class started with everyone seating in their seats and the teacher started the class James kept his thoughts aside and started to attend class as he always does 

Maybe there is some information about the past life missed.

He thinks as he looks at the sky and then enters the inner world of Longinus.

He appear in the black space then he ordered AI please scan my memory and take out any information related to innovative clear.

Okay scan completed. A screen appeared before him is the wiki page of the dxd series

As he enters he stands on an invisible platform seeing the world under him.

Wow

AI report, please.

Yes, master, as for the development of the world has started but unfortunately the required world can't be realized as it requires an uncountable amount of energy.

Ahh the despair and anger inside him fill him up like a storm.

For days he has been in despair then as he creates and destroys the world with his own will testing his Omnipotence power.

Each time he experiences the craziest things he could do, his mentality started to wear out little by little.

Ahh, creepy laugh mixed with despair and madness.

Ahh, I am the god of this world, nothing surpasses me, I am the supreme existence in the world, those who reject me and my world wouldn't be forgiven.

Ahhhh Flare from redo healer passed with an ahegao face as James cum deep inside her.

Ciel find a way for me to gather huge energy quickly and develop a balance breaker so I could use being or ability from this world. He stopped calling her AI as it is annoying to do so.

Okay found a way there is a need for at least 1000 devil lifespans to create the required world, to Achieve the ability to take out something that exists inside the Longinus you have to overload the world by absorbing energy unknown amount of energy.

Holy shit!

6