Chapter 5
125 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that time absorbing energy has become much easier as James just has to reach the place he wants and create a cocoon surround absorbing all energy available in the space even down to the energy binds atoms together breaking down all matter inside into a group of single atoms essecsely making everything to disappear.

Thanks to that gathering big amounts of energy reaching the required energy even while adding a few more plots such as re:monster manga (Parabellum is a mercenary group created by the main character) and Kekkai Sensen anime (Hellsalem's Lot and the otherworld named beyond) and later date a live character and few more. 

Three weeks later 

As the remaining three weeks passed hundreds of small villages disappeared from the underworld.

As investigation teams with middle-rank devils went to search for the cause but their investigations ended up falling.

As James absorbs energy innovate clear has developed and evolve much time growing the Longinus to the peak of its potential but still didn't surpass its limit and redefine its pre-setting abilities.

The problem lies in the sacred gear's strict Restrictions on innovation clear and the need for quality rather than just quantity of energy.

So all the devil's energy I absorbed have compressed together to create high-quality energy but less quantity of energy.

As I could absorb fewer low-level devils if I had absorbed high-level being

But the higher level of the said being is more difficult its to absorb energy from them as they have more control over their energy resulting g big quality and quantity.

If the energy absorbed isn't fast and strong enough to take their energy, they would defeat me in instant as pathetic as it sounds even though I absorbed so much energy my body's physical capabilities hadn't changed at all.

As it would be risky to hunt demons any longer the high-rank of the three factions would notice me and start to send high-rank individuals it would be trouble for me.

As James goes Dragons mount to absorb dragons as he believes the quality they possess must be tremendous as the second strongest races in the world.

As the power of my Longinus 

Having reached the peak, the world James want had been created.

As a high-level world all systems in innovate clear have been developed into the highest level of quality.

Making his all-powerful abilities evolve to another level.

As James walk to a rather isolated cave so there wouldn't be anyone who would be noticing his actions.

he enters deep inside the cave he sees mountains of gold mixed with precious treasures all around the cave.

In front of the gold sleep a gigantic Dragon whose bodily majority is covered with dark, red scales. Igneel's lower body, specifically his stomach, the inner portions of his long tail, and his legs, are beige. Igneel also has noticeable scars on his stomach and neck, with the largest one, which is X-shaped, located around the center of his body. 

His back has numerous black spikes, reaching down from the back to the end of his tail. Igneel has a triangular head with horns, a pair of large, round eyes with a yellow sclera (which are usually seen as glowing, obscuring his dark, round pupils), and a sharp horn pointing upwards just above his nose. Igneel also sports very sharp canine teeth and has claws with long, sharp, red nails. Igneel's large bony wings resemble a bat's, with rippled tips. Additionally. (Dragon looks like igneel fairy tail)

So this is a high-rank dragon James thinks to himself 

This really powerful aura emanated from him. 

As he views the red aura surrender him.

Surely if I absorb him I would finally break the limits on innovate clear.

You probably wonder why he targets high-level dragons when he runs from high-level devils who are weaker than the dragon right?

Well well, Dragons are stronger than devils but differently, dragons are strong desires such as greed for treasure, two, man, and sleep.

So as they are known to be deesleeperser so it's easier for me to catch them unprepared and absorb their energy.

I start to absorb his energy

Deep and rich energy follows into my soul I feel innovate and clear and filled with energy.

As I am completely captured by the feeling of fulfillment the absorption of energy disturbs Dragon's sleep.

wake up full of wrath breathing a ridiculous huge flame breath reaching James and burning everything else to ash. Igneel states his anger in a way to return to sleeping he hears a voice coming from the way James came.

The fight still hadn't begun James canceled the sphere absorption and absorbed the energy binding the atoms in the ground above us making it so huge rocks from the ceiling collapsed on the red dragon buried intel James couldn't see the dragon.

I have to run away as I still don't have the power James as he turns around and starts running away.

"Lowly humans think he could defeat Dragon Lord igneel with a bunch of stones!" He shakes from the ramble of stones as the stones fly in every direction shaking the cave and resulting in the exit being blocked by rocks.

As the escape route is blocked James now has to face an angry dragon.

"Rahhh" signal roared and throw a huge rock at James.

"Holy shit" as he luckily dodged the first attack his speed and destruction power is immense as it creates a huge crack in the wall behind James.

I have to find a way to survive this. As he resolves this and starts to act.

After a few minutes, igneel recovered his rationality 

He start noticing that some energy jammed and absorb mana so he changed his course of attack and started to attack James physically James who predicted it managed to avoid based on a prediction of the dragon's movements as he still has a weak human body that can't even defeat one goblin.

But still, it doesn't mean he doesn't have ways to win this battle, as James found new ways to use energy absorbed in both offense and defense.

For defense energy sphere which maximizes the time to absorb energy making any attack absorbed before reaching James, is capable to defend against both energy attacks and physical objects as it breaks the bond of atoms making the object collapse.

Its only weakness is direct physical attacks as it can't break the atoms of a living being.

For this, he created tentacles that absorb the life force of the being but this is only capable of temporary paralysis of the absorbed area.

"How humiliating" the red dragon Rise the amount of strength and speed managing to make a clear slash James with his claws cutting James's left hand.

"Shit!!" the pain felt so strong it filled his mind but he quickly recover his focus as he developed pain tolerance in Innovate clear accelerated time.

Quickly he uses the testicles to paralyze the dragon for a few moments to recover and think of a new plan. 

Now, what should I do? Should I run? But the way is blocked and even if I manage to break through the hole by breaking the atoms the dragon would be able to chase after me but if I don't I would die from blood loss.

From his left-hand wound blood flows out like water flow from the tap making his mind lose its focus 

"Now die, human".

For evasion I had Ciel collect information by the vision and then simulate the situation in an innovate clear letting James experience the attack before it happens.

There is no way out I have to defeat him quickly and run away to a place where I could be treated.

As James barely dodges attacks he continues to paralysis more body parts of the Igneel so he would be incapable to resist when trying to absorb his life.

"Damn it you, human" as he tries to smash and burn James but His attempts failed.

Maybe I really could end it alive hope began to grow in James's heart.

.

3