Chapter 6
151 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kahh" James throws out blood feeling his body bones are broken and start losing couscous but holds himself starting to stand up.

How did he break through my perfect plan? I had called to predict the movement's energy sphere to absorb range attacks and absorption tentacles for attacks I should have cornered by now.

"You should be proud of yourself, human for making me go seriously against you".

As many paralyzed parts of his body start to move again.

Igneel stretched his arms and look at me.

"You seem like you want to know I broke through your annoying tricks".

"Well before I would kill you I will tell you".

"You seemed to predict my moves but in a limited way, as when I started to attack a little more seriously you barely evaded and got injured".

"So as I noticed after several times your prediction is based on information of the present I played you for some time for you to believe your strategy and let your guard down and crushing you by using all my power in a single act".

"But as I observed you I noticed the instant it takes you to change the form of your abilities from tentacles to the sphere so it could be my chance to crush you in the moment of change".

"But as I have continued the fight I thought which form would crush you more".

"Be it immense raw power to show you your insiginface or show you how trifle your intellect compares to mine".

"So in the end, I couldn't decide and crushed you with all my power when you change forms".

"Seeing you despise yourself has made me satiated with your punishment for disturbing my sleep".

"Now I would end your life, fire dragon fist!" as James sees though Ciel experience the moment when he has killed me.

The world seems In slow motion as my whole life appears before me, I see the father and mother of this life all the time I spend with them, then his dream and desire for a typical op isekai.

I still don't want to die James thinks to himself with desperation activating his absorb ability with all his remaining power.

James' interaction with total energy in the room affects the atoms and creates vacuums in space which filled the dragon's flesh resulting in holed throughout his body driving him to near death.

"I wouldn't forgive you human, if I going to die I would take you with me". As igneel calculates his mana into an outburst state resulting in an explosion of his body destroying everything around him.

James who injured himself is incapable to escape so he put his all to absorb all dragon energy so he wouldn't die from it.

As he succeeds in absorbing all dragon energy pushing Innovate clear past its peak potential but still it seems like this isn't enough to reach his goal.

"As excepted things aren't so easy"

Yes, Longinus almost reach its breaking point as he feels a crack start to form in innovative clear.

Just one more from high level being energy and I would...

"What happened there?" as James was injured from the fight against the dragon's unwanted crowd almost reach the place.

It seems this is the end for me here as even if I remain here I would be caught.

But my only way of escape is using the button Mephisto gave me. As he takes out the button from his pocket 

But if I use it now the chances I have to survive would be less as I doubt science would be able to save me.

Even if I click the red button and remain in the underworld I would only be in remote places and doubt there would be someone capable of healing me there.

Ahh, I feel like I could pass out every second but as James looks at the pile of gold I notice there are artifacts and potions all around the place.

James rushes toward the closet potions he notices three of the same kind 

And take it and drinks it immediately.

The potion power heals his injuries, James drinks the two remaining potions, and James managed to heal his bones and some internal injuries and stop bleeding from his injuries so he was saved from almost certain death but still heavily injured.

As he tries to reach the further potions he saw he hears Tanin-sama, who is the former dragon king who trained Issei in season 3 coming James panicked.

I have to run away but the potions, I don't have enough time to take them he realizes his situation as it would be dangerous if someone would see him.

"Damn it only if I had Inventory I could taken it all and fully recover".

Longious answer to James desire and start glowing then cuel say

Successfully created, Inventory skill has been created in innovate clear , you can store things in a pocket dimension.

"Yeah", James suck all treasure to Inventory and run away.

Then he clicks on the black button. Teleporting back to kuoh city.

* please comment how the battle scene were good or bad?  If you have tips on how to write better battle scene please tell me

3