Chapter 9
187 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FLASH!

It descended while cutting the abyss sky by sending out a white light. If it came down at that velocity, it would shake the ground and make a crater. It would spread dust for sure.

But that didn't happen. There was a white thing in our sights. A white thing was glowing, which didn't even have a slight shadow on this dark night. It was floating off the ground by an inch. A white-plated armor. There were jewels across various locations on the armor. It also had armor on the face so we couldn't see the expression of this person. The eight wings of light growing from the back were giving out a divine glow in the dark night. But I was familiar with the person covered in white armor.

Kokabiel made a sound with his tongue at the presence of the white armor.

"One of the Longinus, "Divine Dividing"... If you are already in armor mode it means that it's in the Balance-Breaker state. "Divine Dividing Scale-mail". Just like the "Boosted Gear" it truly is an annoying thing."

...Vanishing Dragon in Balance-Breaker form.

"...So you were attracted to the "Red". Vanishing Dragon. If you get in my way..."

Before Kokabiel finished his sentence, his black wing went up into the air. Then there was blood coming out of him.

"It's like the wing of a crow. It has a disgusting color to it. Azazel's wing is much darker and has the color of everlasting darkness you know?"

I couldn't catch his movement with my eyes. I was certain that a white object attacked Kokabiel. The Vanishing Dragon had a black wing in his hand. From his voice, was the Vanishing Dragon a young man?

"Y...You! My wing!"

Kokabiel became enraged because his wing was plucked off, but the Vanishing Dragon laughed quietly.

"It's a symbol that you have fallen. There's no need for wings for those who stooped down even below the earth, right? Are you still planning to fly?"

"Vanishing-Dragon! Are you opposing me!"

Kokabiel created countless spears of light in the sky, but Vanishing-Dragon wasn't intimidated by it and said clearly,

My name is Albion."

[Divide!]

I heard the sound, and the aura around Kokabiel got reduced immediately. Half of the spears of light in the sky also vanished.

"One of the abilities of my "Divine Dividing". It halves the power of those I touch every 10 seconds. Your power will become my power. You don't have time! If you don't defeat me quickly, you will become so weak that you can't even beat a human."

Then Vali turns around to James ignoring Kokabiel 

"But you are sure an interesting human, did you notice me?" Curious about the mysterious man who noticed his presence even though he hid it.

"This is my trade secret, then could you give him kokabiel to me?"

"Uhoo, why do you need him?" 

"Because if I would absorb him my power would be finally complete making me the strongest being in the world".

"The strongest in the world? what do you think would you be able to defeat me?

Vali starts to Analyze the man before if he is worth his attention as a strong opponent in the future.

"Sure it would as easy as breathing". James replies With unwavering confidence as if he successfully breaches the limits of Innovate Clear not only he could summon strong beings as his servants but also powerful objects and even grant himself powerful abilities. 

"interesting but sorry I promised Azazel I would bring him back". Vali refuse James' proposal 

Kokabiel's anger reached its peak

"Don't mock me, I am not your toy who you would choose to hand over whatever you want!!"

As kokabiel throws light spears at both of us vali-divided the attack while James absorbs the energy.

As kokabiel appears behind James.

"James behind you!" Issei warn him but it was too late for the lightsaber Peirce James's body.

"Arrogant human, you should die knowing your insiginface and foolishness of dangling me".he wildly smiling as revenge for the humiliation he suffered

But unknown to him it was a golden chance for James to focus all his energy to absorb kokabiel completely.

"Ahhh" James put his all to absorb the entire energy within Kokabiel from the atoms that build his body to his life force and holy power.

"Lowly human!" Kokabiel tries to distance himself from James but he can't as the absorption force is too strong that if he loses his focus to resist he would die instantly.

So he tries to stab him even deeper 

"Die, Die, Die just drop dead human".

"No way, go to hell" James Shout .

This is a do or die if he fails here he would lose it all , if he live he get all he ever wanted.

Kahh Xenovia slash Kokibel in the back as result he lost his focus on resisting innovate clear's absorption James successfully absorbed.

"Noooo" kokabiel screams miserably before vanishing from sight.

1