Volume 1: Epilogue 1
1.9k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cynthia

“So, what’d you think?” Sabrina asked as she closed the front door, having just seen Benjamin Krimson out.

“Not what I’d have expected, given his father,” I admitted, walking with her back to the L-shaped couch. I sat in its corner, and when Sabrina joined me, she laid her head on my lap, inviting me to run my fingers through her hair. I did so, making my subordinate practically purr with contentment. “Maybe that was his intention all along, having him raised by another family. Keep him humble and grounded. Untainted by the depravity that comes with the territory.”

“Nahhh,” Sabrina dismissed that idea immediately. “I bet you a million dollars, it’s that he didn’t want to have to deal with raising a boy. The man’s so possessive, he’d never share even that much.”

“Mmm. You’re probably right.” Given how close the two were as students and Sabrina’s complete rejection of the idea of mental privacy, she’d know better than myself.

“Oh, I’m just saying that from personal experience. I’ve never been able to crack Krimson’s defenses before, so what that horndog is really thinking is technically a mystery, even if he was never subtle.” Case in point, she was reading my mind right now.

“Pfft. You love it,” she said with a Cheshire grin.

“I tolerate it. But back to Krimson Jr. I met him for five seconds, but you’ve spent days inside his mind. What’s your call?”

“He’s… well, could be worse. For someone who has been dropped into our world, he’s adjusting better than might be expected. He’s not quite as horny as his father was his first year here, but he’s got the same kinks. Loves mind control and domination. Thinks a harem of slave girls is the hottest thing ever. Really turned on by the idea of powerful women submitting to him.” Sabrina started shifting, pulling herself up so that our bodies pressed together, nuzzling against my cheek with her own. “I’ll have you know, no one has gotten him as hard as I have.”

I pushed her cheek away, making her readjust so that my chin was resting on top of her head. “Yeah, you’re right. It is definitely my fault. You’re not jealous, are… oh, really? Hey, hey! I didn’t mean it like… Hah! Now that would be something.”

Talking with Sabrina was sometimes like trying to have a conversation with someone who wouldn’t put down their phone.

“Okay, okay. No more peeking inside for tonight. Happy?” Sabrina asked petulantly. “And… no one could replace you. Obviously. You know that, right? What we have is special, and it’s gonna last forever.”

“I know.” I rubbed the top of her head. “But it’s still very nice to hear you say it. So back to the boy.”

“Mmm.” Sabrina leaned herself onto my shoulder. “So as I was saying, he’s got all those kinks, but one thing he’s got that Krimson didn’t is actual guilt. He blames himself for pushing the Ying girl into full corruption, and wasn’t even angry at her sister for trying to get revenge.”

“That seems like a good sign… unless he starts to think that his decisions are the only ones that matter.”

“Hah! You’d poke holes in the poor kid no matter what he did.”

“Guilty. But given what he is, we need to be ready for anything.” The son of a world-class trainer and an immortal mythic pokegirl. That kind of thing wasn’t supposed to be possible.

“Speaking of, I think he’s just about to make contact with her. Should we go be responsible adults and supervise?”

I closed my eyes and thought about it for a few seconds, then shook my head. It was the weekend, and I was too comfortable to leave this couch. I let out a yawn. “However they sort it out, we can deal with it in the morning.”

“Good call. I’m sure the two of us can think of something much more fun to pass the time, right?”

If it were up to me, I wanted to just fall asleep watching a cheap B-movie, cuddling together under a toasty blanket. But the shine in Sabrina’s eyes told me she wasn’t going to let me off that lightly. “On your knees.”

“Make me,” Sabrina said with a bratty tone she was far too old to be using.

I knew what she wanted. “Mistress says, wake up.”

Sabrina’s face lit up with excitement, then immediately softened into one of pure, meek obedience, her eyes glassy, her lips slightly parted. “Your slave is awake, Mistress.”

She’d given herself that trigger. Told me that the idea that the blank and obedient drone was her true personality, that the vivacious domme she showed the world was a fake, was hotter than anything to her. I hoped it only went as far as play. I was… 95% sure it was just part of the fantasy.

“On your knees. Hands behind your back.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sabrina answered with a moan in her throat, languidly moving to obey. The strongest professor on campus, and now there wasn’t a single thought in her mind that wasn’t devoted to my pleasure.

“Wrap that blanket over there around me. You keep your apartment too chilly.”

“Yes, Mistress.” It floated in on invisible strings, settling on top of me.

“Start the movie playing.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The movie resumed, a gaggle of four twenty-something high school girls standing over a dead pizza man’s body, making the corniest of jokes.

“Footrest.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Sabrina went to all fours and kept herself completely rigid, staring down blankly at the floor, not even responding as I put my bare soles on the small of her back. Hopefully, the Krimson boy wouldn’t screw things up too terribly. There wasn’t anyone else at the university powerful enough to keep someone like Sabrina in check… but I knew that there was only so much I could do for her when I was as straight and vanilla as they came.

Sabrina knew this, and even though she told me that it added a fun, taboo twist to our relationship, a humiliation that her body wasn’t hot enough to turn on her Mistress, I didn’t need to be a mind reader to know she would be happier with someone else.

“Popcorn.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The bag started floating in from the kitchen, kernels inside popping as she psychokinetically vibrated the water inside each one. I opened my mouth and the bag opened with a puff of steam, a perfectly popped piece floating onto the top of my tongue.

Managing a harem of pokegirls all as powerful as Sabrina was challenging work, but someone had to do it.

 

25