1. I’m A… Beautiful Succubus!
9k 7 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two women with beauty unrivaled by all were alone inside a massive castle within the demon continent. The two women had peerless beauty, seeming to rival the gods. They were of the demonic but incredibly beautiful race: Succubus.

One woman was seated on her beautiful throne, fitting of the demon queen. The other was on one knee before the queen. She was the demon queen’s lustful daughter.

"Leila… My daughter. You are to leave for the human continent and end the life of the hero before he can rise and hinder our goals! Use any means you can think of to destroy the possibility of humans retaliating before we dominate this world!" A beautiful voice resounded throughout the demon castle’s halls. "May the will of our goddess guide you and lead you to fortune on your journey!"

"Yes, mother. Can I play with him? I’m going all the way there, so shouldn’t I at least receive an award? He won’t be a bother, and I’ll get a delicious meal. Can I mother?" Leila asked in a lustful voice.

"As long as he’s no longer a danger to us, you can do anything to him." The demon queen responded. She knew her daughter was lustful and desired pleasure over anything else. She was no different when she was her age!

A succubus in their youth, they weren't able to control their desires entirely. If one were to suppress their lust during their youth, it would grow stronger to the point where even she could not control herself. Allowing them to let their desires run will give them the opportunity to learn to control them. 

"Thank you! Mother! I’ll make sure it’s pleasurable!" Leila rose to her feet and left—she departed for the human continent to destroy the rising danger of the legendary hero!

****

Several months had passed, and Leila was inside a dorm room at the magic academy. She wasn’t alone, as she was seated on a man, close to his crotch. They were both bare of all clothes, revealing their bodies to each other. 

Leila, who appeared to be in her early twenties with long violet purple hair dropped past her shoulders to her mid-back and purple eyes that sparkled from the sunlight shining through the window. As she was entirely bare of all clothes, her flawless skin and curves were revealed to the man under her.

He was a young man, appearing to be the same age as the woman, with hazel eyes and white hair. His well-developed muscles were on display before the woman without any form of obstruction blocking her view.

The man wasn’t an ordinary man, but the hero, Zain, who was chosen as the man to slay the demon queen. He was completely at the mercy of Leila's charm, which couldn’t be obstructed. Unfortunately, Zain’s immunity skill wasn’t strong enough to resist it!

"Shall we begin? You want to fuck me badly, don’t you? You can begin now, and make sure to go rough—the more the better!" Leila smiled as she placed her beautiful sheath at the tip of the sword.

It didn’t take long before she dropped and the sword hastily dug in, seeming to want to devour her insides.

"Ah… mmmmn~!"

An overwhelming amount of pleasure entered her body, jolting throughout. She grew slightly shaken as her eyes rolled back. She had never experienced such a thing before. His life energy was so powerful and delicious that she would never forget it.

Though she was delving deep into the pleasure, she raised her sheath! She never stopped, nor did she care about anything anymore. All that she cared about was the pleasure she felt from this man! In a single motion, she once again dropped her sheath, stabbing the rest of the sword into her sheath. Her smile was replaced with blissfulness as she moaned.

No matter how many times the sword pierced her sheath, she couldn’t stop being pleasured by Zain’s sword. His life force was rich—hundreds, possibly thousands of times richer than that of an ordinary human. She felt endless pleasure ravaging her insides. It was an experience unlike any before.

With each stab, it only got better and better, and to top it off, Zain started to fondle her breasts. Subconsciously, her back started to arch as her moans resounded throughout the room.

"Ah... Ahmn~ Ahn... more," her gentle, seductive voice moaned out.

The pleasure of being penetrated relentlessly felt amazing, and she let out loud moans. Unfortunately, not a single soul came to help him! It wasn’t that no one would come to help him; it was that no one could hear the moans or anything else coming from his room. The rooms that were created to give the students privacy were having an effect that no one could have expected.

No human could’ve expected that the prestigious magic academy would be easily infiltrated by not only a demon but the demon princess. Unfortunately, that’s precisely what was happening.

At this point, her moans were at their loudest. She was constantly drowning in overwhelming pleasure. She was just about to climax, and right as she did...

Clench~

It pierced her insides. A sudden surge of pleasure overwhelmed her body, one that was stronger than the last.

"Ah~!"

Her whole body shuddered from her orgasm as strong bursts of pleasure rushed over her body, overwhelming her mind. Leila, whose mind was being numbed by pleasure, couldn’t hold it in any longer.

Spurt~spurt~spurt~

Stab by stab, Zain’s rod, which pierced her insides, started to release all of its fluids. A heavenly pleasure surged throughout the bodies of Leila and Zain. His mind was telling him to keep going, to please this beautiful woman to her heart’s content.

"Ah..." Leila let out a sweet, pleasured moan.

Her juicy walls clenched on her rod tightly, squeezing her dry as Leila’s body trembled in joy. All her thoughts were overwhelmed by the pleasure of her orgasm and the feeling of being filled up as Zain’s bodily fluids filled her with delicious life force.

After another two, the stabs stopped. It seemed that she had experienced all the pleasure she wanted. Their pants and occasional moans echoed throughout the room, while a sweet odor permeated it.

It was over, as anyone who saw this would think. But...

Stab~

Leila’s eyes widened as Leila suddenly stabbed her sheath into his sword. A pleasurable gasp escaped her mouth as she relentlessly stabbed, aiming to be filled with pleasure unlike before.

"Ahn! Ahn~! Ah~!"

She moaned loudly but never ceased to sheath his sword. If felt amazing; it felt heavenly, increasing with each stab.

Five hours have passed since they began.

"Ahn~ Ahn~Mn!"

A soft, sweet moan reverberated through the room with every thrust. The pleasure she was feeling never seemed to have a limit, as it increased drastically.

"Zain~" Leila cried out in her alluring voice.

Her back arched and her chest raised, displaying her amazing curves as it allowed Zain’s raging sword to reach her deepest as she was on all fours on the bed.

"Mn!"

The more he thrust, the harder it became for her to hold it. Before she even realized it, she could no longer hold in…

Her eyes rolled back. A strong electric jolt and his sword entered her body all at once. As her bodily fluids squirted onto Zain’s crotch, she felt her special spots being hit countless times. The pleasure could never stop coming.

A long and extended moan was let out when she squeezed hard on his sword as she twitched heavily. She pushed her feet against the bedsheet, and her back arched as if a raging storm was about to hit.

"Keep going~!" She screamed through her moans, not letting him stop even for a second. She desired to take pleasure in the imminent storm before her.

As she wished, he didn’t stop, and her eyes widened, rolling back. He thrust his hips forward as his legs twitched heavily. He let all the pent-up, hot, slimy fluids release into her with one thrust. One squirt, two squirts, three squirts—they never stopped coming, even until the very end.

****

After a long, peaceful sleep, Zane finally showed some signs of waking up. It wasn’t often that he had such a peaceful sleep after being chosen as the hero of light; he worried about the people he couldn’t save while he enjoyed life at the academy.

Before he could even open his eyes, he felt a warm breath brush against his neck. Strangely, he felt aroused by the tickle of the warm breath. There was a comfortable warmth around him. Moreover, he felt as if someone’s arms were wrapped around him. 

Confused, he slowly opened his eyes, only to have them widen in surprise. He was wide awake as soon as he realized that he wasn’t in the training hall. Instead, he was lying on his soft bed inside his dorm room.

What was more surprising was that there was another person on his bed, right next to him. Moreover, the other person wasn’t someone he didn’t know, the other person was himself! How could there be another him? Was it a clone?

No, it couldn’t be! Clones couldn’t be this realistic. What could it be then? It can’t be that he died and he’s looking at his dead body, could it? No, he had a feeling he didn’t die... How could he feel the warmth of his body? A corpse could not feel warmth.

No matter what came to his mind as a cause, he couldn’t answer them, but he knew that something was different about him. His hands weren’t the same. Instead, they were small and graceful as they rested on the chest of the man before him.

They seemed to be the hands of a woman! He lowered his eyes, quite curious as he felt an ominous feeling rise. He wanted to confirm if some suspicions that popped into his head were true! Unfortunately, he didn’t need to lower his eyes entirely before his suspicions were proven to be true.

Unlike a man’s chest, which was flat with nothing obstructing their vision, there were two fairly large breasts that weren’t hidden under any clothing. They were bare and appealing, but she couldn’t admire them in their glory as they were hers and not another’s.

"How did I… B-become a woman?" She cried out loud as depression filled her mind. She was unaware that the man embracing her tightly had come to his senses long ago and was waiting for her to come to her senses. She was anticipating her reaction after becoming a woman.

 Here’s a link to my discord for this novel and novels I may create in the future. On there, you can see the character visuals of all my novels: https://discord.gg/MJXqaWkV9d 

108