2. I’m the Princess of Demons!
7.5k 6 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What’s wrong with being a woman? You’re so beautiful with your flawless figure. Any woman would be jealous if she saw you! So what’s wrong?" A masculine voice fell into her ears. She felt his strong arms tighten around her slim waist, pulling her even closer to him.

"Hmm?" She was stunned. She didn’t think Zain or whoever had taken over her body was going to wake up any time soon, and she felt she needed to sort out her thoughts and understand her current situation. It was like thunder had struck her. Her face turned red.

"You, you, you are you awake?" She exclaimed as she tried to get up. However, she couldn’t offer any resistance. Zain’s arms were still tightly wrapped around her waist. he didn’t let her get up.

"Don’t resist! As my slave, you should obediently obey me. I’m your master after all.” Zain ordered. As soon as he ordered her not to resist, she felt her body lose what strength it had left, as if her strength to resist had been sucked into a black hole. Her little resistance disappeared entirely.

‘Slave? When did I become a slave? I wasn’t one before, so how could I be one now? I also didn’t see any slave crests, so how?’ Although she couldn’t resist Zain, she could still freely move, which she used to observe the only place she hadn’t observed—past her breasts.

With hesitation, she carried her hands to her breasts and touched them! Her face was red. Her breasts were soft and nice to the touch. They truly were flawless!

"Ahn~ mnn!" She let out a seductive, pleasurable moan. Her face grew even more red after she moaned. Her face was as red as it could be, including her ears.

‘Did I just moan from touching my chest?’ 

As a man before, her body wasn’t this sensitive to the slightest touch, but now as a woman, it was.  As if it were an instinct, a moan escaped without her having the chance to suppress it. Moreover, she found it embarrassing that there was a man lying with her, observing her, but he didn’t react. He let her observe her body, as his face kept its calm.

‘It must be because I’m not used to a woman’s body yet. It couldn’t be that I actually enjoyed that, right?’ She created an excuse because she couldn’t accept the truth. 

It was too hard for her to handle. She had already experienced a lot. from waking up as a woman to finding her in bed with her former body, who now inhabited another soul that was likely the previous owner of her body. If she were to find out she moaned from simply touching her chest, it would likely break her or damage her. Her mind wouldn’t allow that, which ensured her safety.

With the little strength she had, she moved her breasts and tried to see if there was a slave crest she couldn’t see before. As expected, her worries proved to be true. Where her lower stomach was, there was something that brought surprise and a sense of fear to her.

She could see a strange, familiar crest on her lower stomach, several inches above her crotch. It was a well-known crest, mostly considered the "womb crest" or "lewd crest."

Even though she knew what the pink crest implied, she accepted it. In one hour, she had experienced so many things that she felt broken, but her mind didn’t break. Instead, her emotions spilled out as if they were a broken dam, without any obstruction.

As tears trickled down her red cheeks, she unconsciously moved deep into Zain’s embrace, venting her emotions on his shoulders. He accepted her in his embrace and moved in closer. He brought his lips to his ears and spoke in a low voice.

"You seem to be adapting fairly well for a man who body swapped with a beautiful girl, right? Zain… Or should I call you Leila?"

He lifted Leila’s chin and moved even closer. Her eyes widened as she felt what happened next. He had kissed her. And for some reason, though she was once a man herself, she enjoyed it.

It felt great as she felt a warm liquid trickle down from her crotch, soaking the already-soaked bedsheets even more. Once she realized she was not only kissed but enjoyed it, more tears fell down her cheeks.

****

A half hour passed... A half hour had passed since Zain had kissed Leila. Her tears had ceased, and she now sat in Zain’s embrace. She didn’t want to be in his embrace, but she couldn’t disobey his orders and was forced to. She hated this, but it wasn’t like she could even do anything. She was his slave, after all.

Though she couldn’t escape the kisses he gave her or being in his safe and warm embrace, she could at least ignore him and his advances in trying to persuade her into intercourse. She used this time to see the changes to her status interface. Unfortunately, as much as she didn’t want this to be her reality, it was. She wasn’t the same as she was before, and she couldn't return to being the same.

[Leila]

[Titles: Sex Slave, Fallen Light Hero]

[Lust Level: 97 Percent]

[Race: Succubus Princess]

[Level: 3]

[EXP: 75/400]

[MP: 1000/1000]

[Strength: 3]

[Agility: 6] 

[Stamina: 4]

[Skills: Basic Dream Mastery I, Basic Mind Mastery I, Empathy II, Basic Sex Mastery II, Telepathy]

‘Everything was reset. My level. My stats…’ She helplessly stared at her status. 

All the effort she had put into raising her level as the hero was for nothing. She was now a Succubus, a young sex demon who lived off of men’s sexual energy. They were also an enemy of humans. She was a sex slave to the light hero, Zain, who would have sex with her without her consent.

"What’s wrong? Why do you look this hopeless? You’re a beautiful woman, my woman. You should be proud to have a strong man as your man, so why?" Zain asked. He was intrigued by the emotions Leila experienced as a human. 

Unlike Leila, Zain didn’t feel any attachment to his body when he was Leila. As long as he experienced the pleasure he desired, he would stay in that body. He couldn’t understand why humans had such an attachment to their bodies and such a short life. He was a demon who couldn’t age but could still die from other causes.

"M-my level was reset... All my effort to raise it is gone. I have to restart as a Succubus!” She exclaimed. No tears left her eyes, but her voice held some sadness.

"Becoming a succubus wasn’t the cause of your level resetting." Before he finished his sentence, his lips were touching Leila's. 

She was surprised and felt the need to slap him, but slaves couldn’t harm their masters and would be punished before they could even lay a finger on them. But that was only if they were either humans or half-humans with an ordinary slave crest. Her crest wasn’t an ordinary crest, and neither was she a human. 

The crest was strong—one of the strongest demon crests she had ever seen in her life—but she had never seen something as complex as this before. She only realized that it was a demon crest from its appearance. She also felt the strong aura around it and knew it wouldn’t be easy to remove, if it could even be removed.

She didn’t want to even try to resist or attack him. She didn’t want the crest to punish her, though it would make her obedient and loyal to him. She could only wait for the right moment and escape if possible. She wouldn’t let herself succumb to this demon.

Zain’s lips separated from hers. They finally separated after a long kiss of love and affection. Though Leila truly desired to escape, she was pleased by his kiss and enjoyed it. Zain finally finished his sentence.

"Instead, I did it. I reset your level because a master can’t have a lower level than their slave, can they? It is also a good countermeasure against you. Having my lovely slave escape wouldn’t be good, would it?" Zain smiled.

He could sense the emotions she felt and knew she desired to escape, as he was still considered a sex demon. He had the body of a human, but his soul was still that of the demon princess.

Ring~ring~ring~

The alarm clock Zain had set the day before had rung. Unfortunately for Zain, the alarm clock marked the end of their sexual session. They needed to get dressed and leave for class. Unlike Zain, Leila felt fortunate; she was finally able to leave this man's embrace, but she also felt somewhat upset.

Though she didn’t want to be a girl or want to be kissed and loved by a man, a small part of her really wanted to. She didn’t know why, but she felt if she stayed like this as his woman and slave, she wouldn’t be the same for long. She might even completely turn submissive to him. She couldn’t allow that to happen; she had no choice but to escape, which seemed impossible.

After the two took a shower together to rinse off the lingering bodily fluids from the night before, they donned their clothes, although Zain was the one who assisted Leila as it was her first time. Leia was embarrassed, but she couldn’t prevent it. Once dressed, the two set off for their class, which, coincidence or not, was the same.

 Here’s a link to my discord for this novel and novels I may create in the future. On there, you can see the character visuals of all my novelshttps://discord.gg/MJXqaWkV9d 

100