5. Status Token
4.4k 7 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…..

"Haa!" Rugged pants echoed inside the barrier as Leila lied under Zain, who repeatedly did dirty things to her body. Her strength and ability diminished to the point where she couldn’t lift her arm, let alone push Zain off of her.

"Can you… Stop!" Leila screamed for the hundredth time, trying to resist all the urges she felt that tried to force her to submit to him. She realized the longer she was pleasured, the more she felt inclined to submit!

What was worse was that she started to have dirty thoughts flood her mind as her demonic urges started to take over. Her eyes turned a dark shade of purple as she felt the urge to submit.

Her head became dizzy as everything around her became blurry, except Zain, who was above her.

She tried to turn her head away from Zain as she hastily closed her eyes to erase the urges that were becoming stronger. No matter what she did, she couldn’t stop the urges from growing. It was too strong to be stopped.

The insatiable desire in her heart kept increasing with time as Leila tried her hardest to resist.

Zain watched Leila from above. He understood everything that Leila was going through. He had experienced the same urges when he possessed her body, but he didn’t resist, unlike Leila. Instead, he fully embraced his urges and didn’t restrict them.

‘I must say, if she didn’t have a strong will, I’m sure, she would’ve already submitted to me, but at this rate, she won’t hold on for much longer... It’s a shame... I can’t go all out and enjoy it. I’ll need to restrain myself for tonight.’

The lust inside Leila was so strong that she didn’t know how to control herself. No matter what she tried, she couldn’t distract herself from Zain. Her body became more sensitive as she subconsciously began to move her hips.

Generally, Zain would’ve forced Leila to taste the pleasure of a woman, but it was different this time. Even though Zain wanted to penetrate her directly, he couldn’t. It wasn’t because he was waiting for Leila’s consent, but because the likelihood of breaking her was too high after their transition.

Unlike Zain, Leila didn’t adapt to her body as quickly as he did. She would have to slowly adapt to it over time as he made his moves on her. Once she was accustomed to her new body, he would go through with it. Until then, Leila would have the most freedom she would ever have.

"I c-can’t resist anymore! Zain please! I don’t want to lose control!" Leila cried out, trying her hardest to resist.

She couldn’t stop looking at Zain. She felt as if there was a demon inside her that had taken complete control over her body, and the demon had forced her to be a spectator of her own body.

Leila couldn’t even cry for her weakness. The more time passed, the stronger her urges became. Her mind had completely succumbed to these urges, letting the demon that was trapped inside her out!

"I know you want my life force, but it’s too early for you to have your full course meal. You’ll need an appetizer first."

Leila’s demonic urges took control of her body, as she didn’t even realize when she fell asleep. Even though she didn’t show it, she had gone through a lot, which permitted the demon inside her to escape.

….

"…lia!"

Leila frowned as someone shook her body rapidly. At the same time, she also heard something. The voice was not clear initially, but as she came to her senses, it slowly became clearer.

"Leila!" The voice came again, shaking her body with even more force.

Leila opened her eyes, noticing that she was still under the ancestral tree and inside the barrier. However, now that she had some sleep, she felt considerably better and was less tired.

She sat up, seeing Zain on his knees before her. "Zain? Wasn’t I training my mana? When did I fall asleep? Why is there a barrier surrounding us?"

"It seems you don’t remember." Zain smirked as Leila felt a chill run down her spine. "Let me quickly refresh your memories."

He moved in for a kiss, but this time not on the lips. Instead, he kissed her forehead, and memories from many hours before flashed into Leila's mind. Her face immediately turned bright red, and her crotch became wet as her body orgasmed, shooting juices out of her body.

"Mn!" She moaned, and she panted as if exhausted. "You! Those can’t be my memories... I would never do such a thing!"

"You say that, but you can’t deny that wasn’t you! Since you say it’s not you, then tell me. Who was it then?" Zain teased her, seeing the position she was in after showing her the memories.

"I…" Leila couldn’t refute Zain’s claims. There was no doubt that the person in those memories was her, but she couldn’t imagine herself doing such a thing. She would be teased, but that wouldn’t betray or break the morals she had.

"Do you believe that I would do something like that? Maybe, it was you who created the memories and decided to use them only to tease me. Don’t you have something better to do?"

"You might be right or you might be wrong. One day, you might be able to find out." Zain smiled. "For now, we should catch up with the rest of the class. Class should be ending soon."

"Class is almost over? Didn’t we have four hours?" Leila's eyes widened in surprise. She didn’t realize four hours had already passed. She tried to stand up but lost her footing and fell to the ground.

Unfortunately, Zain didn’t give her the chance to stand back up, as he picked her up off the ground, carrying her as if she were a young, beautiful princess.

"You must’ve been too horny to have lost track of time, and you can’t even walk without my help."

"Let me go!" Leila tried to escape his arms, but she couldn’t even move one of his strong arms. She was trapped once again.

Zain left the ancestral tree’s periphery and rushed through the hallways of the academy, heading back to the class.

Leila stopped resisting after realizing she couldn’t break free from his arms. She decided to ignore Zain and focus on the things that she still cherished in her heart.

After returning to class, the professor ended the class, and the students left. Fortunately, between each class there was a thirty-minute break, during which the students could do anything as long as it didn’t go against the academy’s rules.

Even now, Zain hadn’t let Leila down as he stared into her beautiful purple eyes. "Do you want to come and train with me? I think it’s best for us to get used to our bodies and abilities."

"Do I have a choice? If you would let me, I would like to visit the library to research a few things; do you mind?" She asked. She was hoping that he wouldn’t force her to come with him, but it wasn’t as if she had a choice if he did.

"I see… I’ll go alone then. You should also train your body since it would be best for you to become accustomed to it as quickly as possible." Zain put her down and walked off, leaving Leila in a daze. He didn’t force her to come with him? Did he suddenly have a change of heart?

No… That couldn’t be possible. She didn’t think he could possibly have a change of heart; she believed that he must’ve been planning something, but she didn’t know what. For now, she would enjoy the sense of being free from Zain.

As she walked through the hallways, she thought of the things she wanted to search for inside the library. She soon reached the library and stepped inside.

Inside the library, countless shelves could be seen, stacked with millions of books across four different floors, where the lowest-tier books with the least important information were on the first floor and the highest-tier books with the most important information were on the fourth floor.

"How can I help you?" A young woman standing behind a desk attracted her attention as she stepped inside.

"I’m looking for books on low-to-mid-tier spells and demons."

"If I’m not wrong, this is your first year here. First-year students are restricted to the first floor unless they are given the status of genius. Even if you were, you could only access the third floor. Do you have a status token to prove that you are a genius?" The woman asked, thinking that Leila wouldn’t be any different from the others. 

She would come here, thinking she could get access to the other floors, only to find out she couldn’t as she wasn’t talented enough to possess a status token and could only read the information that was common to those that weren’t from wealthy families.

"This should be it, right?" Leila pulled out a majestic golden token from her inventory. She already knew that Zain had a status token since she got hers at the same time as he did.

"I apologize for doubting you. As I’ve mentioned before, you have access from the first to the third floor. After one year, you will be given access to the fourth floor." The young woman addressed, respectively.

"Thank you!" Leila left, leaving the first floor for the third floor.

Here’s a link to my discord for this novel and novels I may create in the future. On there, you can see the character visuals of all my novels:  https://discord.gg/MJXqaWkV9d

64