The Benefits Of Being A Pet Owner, Explained
4.1k 7 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was my first day of high school. I'd kept my head down in classes, remained quiet, just took notes diligently. I didn't talk to any of my classmates during classes. I didn't even really get much chance to talk to them during lunch, to be honest. So why had Ms. Mayberry asked me to meet her at her office after school? My leg bounced as I sat in front of the door, my lips nervously quivering, looking at the door in question, her name neatly plastered on it - this was a really nice school, the best in the city, and my mother could easily afford it, since she owned an entire hospital.

exfxH2P.jpg

Ms. Mayberry was a dark-skinned beauty, with long, silken black hair, brown eyes, and gorgeous full bouncy breasts in her top that every single boy in her classes definitely was staring at throughout her lecture. She smiled as she saw me, this faintly melancholic thing. "I'm glad you're still here, Mr. Larkspur. Please, come inside," she noted, opening the door to her office and gesturing for me to enter. She didn't seem angry or upset with me, so I rose from my seat, feeling relatively calm. "Take a seat," she added, with a gesture at a very comfy seat in one corner - it wasn't the sort you sat it for discussions, set opposite her desk. It looked like the kind of thing that was instead used for relaxing during her off time.

Still, I sat down in it. She remained standing for just a second - then she got down on her knees in between my legs, looking up at me sweetly. "Mr. Larkspur, I'm twenty three years old. Do you know what that means?"

I shook my head. It meant she was older than me, that was about all I had. I couldn't even do the math on how many years, at that particular moment, because her fingers were sliding up to my jeans. "What are you doing, Ms. Mayberry?" I was shocked, more than anything, but I'll admit there may have been a bit of reprobation in my voice too.

She pulled her hands back quickly, as if struck. It made me feel bad. "I'm sorry. I should explain. Your school registration information states that you're a licensed Pet Owner. That's correct, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it was a thing my mom made me do... a lot of boring classes about how to have sex with a Pokegirl without blasting your cock off."

Ms. Mayberry smiled at that, a friendly thing. "I can imagine." She bit her lip for a moment, glancing at my groin, her hands coming up once more. "May I please suck your cock, Mr. Larkspur?"

"You aren't a Pokegirl, are you?" I asked, confused. I was pretty sure she wasn't a Pokegirl. She didn't look like one. Nobody talked about her like one. It was possible, maybe, but it didn't seem that likely...

She just smiled gently at that, shaking her head. "No. I'm just a twenty-three year old woman, with a decent chance of thresholding into becoming one in the next year or so. I was hoping that if that happened, you'd take me on as a pet. Do you understand what I'm getting at? I can explain, if you don't."

"Please, Ms. Mayberry." I really had no idea what was going on.

"Okay. For the first twelve years of a girl's life, she's a wonderfully sweet young human." Her fingers were sliding gently along my thighs in a soothing, back and forth movement, her eyes focused up on me all the while, carefully looking at me for the faintest sign of distaste or annoyance at what she was doing. Each time they went inward, they pushed that little bit further. "When she reaches the age of twenty-five, if she's still a human, she won't turn into a pokegirl." I nodded along. I knew all that. "Well, imagine that you're a woman who doesn't know if she'll be a human or a Pokegirl yet. Your choices are between hoping for the best, or setting up a little security, just in case, right?" She popped her lips. "Actually, I'm sorry, can I please suck your cock? It's so distracting, being this close, I want to smell it... feel it..." She sighed softly, fingers sliding up my thighs. "I'll continue after I'm done?" She suggested, a faint quiver to her lips, almost bordering on a pout.

On such a gorgeous older woman, well, I let her. I just nodded. She unzipped my pants in a slow movement, relishing it; she popped the button off with her teeth, looking up at me as she worked, her hands ran along my thighs, but this time, it was to pull my pants and underwear down to around my ankles. My cock popped out into the open air, bouncing freely. It wasn't my first time with sex, by any means, but it was still really, really nice, seeing her lips stretch wide to take me into her mouth. She sucked in a deep breath through her nose, this sweetly satisfied look in her eyes, and then slid all the way down my entire length.

Her throat swelled with my cock, my fingers digging into the armrests as she worked. She stared up at me all the while, her tongue slithering back and forth on the underside. I could feel her faint hum of delight as she just relished my taste. Every movement seemed to proclaim how much she loved having my cock in her throat, from the hollowing of her cheeks to the wiggling of her ass, its metronome back and forth intensely erotic and incredibly distracting. I could feel, sometimes, her breasts brush against my thighs, with how deep she had to go in my lap, and it had a certain pleasant sensation to it.

Her throat bobbed around my dick, a thick feeling to it, slimy and wet as she swallowed. It was toe-curling, mind-numbing, head-emptying. My breath escaped me as I simply shivered in place, at the sheer force she put into it. I had gotten blowjobs before, but there was an intensity to it - and to her eyes, as well. She just looked up at me, this intense, analytical stare, searching for any sign that I liked or disliked this or that, responding to it by doing whatever I liked again, and never again doing anything I didn't like.

Not that I had many complaints about her blowjob, as she slid off to suck in deep breaths for the first time, a haggard but satisfied look in her eyes, as her hand went up to stroke my cock. "It's so nice, sucking cock," she breathed out. "You taste delicious. Really, I'm not just saying that. You feel filling, too, like a wonderful, full meal." She pulled the hand that was stroking me off, replacing it, a new set of dark fingers running along my length as the old one got sucked and licked by her mouth. "Fingerlicking good," she explained a moment later, a genuine smile on her lips - then she dove down into my groin without the slightest hesitation. I didn't even see her take in any kind of deep breath this time, just swallowing me up and grinding her nostrils into my pubes, a look of delight on her face as she did so.

I reached down for her head, gently stroking my fingers through her hair. "That's fantastic," I told her, and she smiled with her eyes before beginning to slide up and down, her dark hair sashaying and bouncing as she twisted her head back and forth. My cock throbbed in her throat as I just lost myself in the moment. She had intense suction with her cheeks, her eyes remaining locked on mine the whole time, an increasing sense of pride visible in them, as her fingers softly stroked my bare thighs. The intensifying movements made her tits bounce even further, occasionally brushing my thighs with those sweet, glorious orbs that I knew every boy in my class fantasized about touching.

I reached down for them, squeezing them through her top, enjoying the feeling of bare, supple, squishy flesh located beneath just the thinnest amount of material. She let out a soft moan, a faint, friendly quirk of her eyebrow at my touch, showing how perfectly happy she was with my touch. I squeezed, perhaps a bit roughly, but she just hummed and wiggled pleasantly on my cock, eyelashes fluttering as she slid her face all the way down my length, holding herself down - and, by extension, stilling her body's movements, and letting me just enjoy groping her tits however I wished.

I mostly wanted to act like a brat and just grope and molest those gorgeous, tempting boobs without the slightest bit of hesitation. With my mother owning an entire hospital, and wanting to ensure my complete sex education, I'd had plenty of chances to fuck Pokegirls, who pretty much never complained about anything you did. I worried, in the back of my head, that I was going to get too rough for a human woman, as my fingers just dug into those soft breasts, contorting and twisting them in my grasp.

She wasn't upset in the least. She just hummed pleasantly around my cock, smiling with her eyes as her tongue gingerly slithered back and forth on the underside of my cock, seeming to try its best to leave a smear of saliva. Every movement, every twitch, was carefully calculated to bring me off, despite the mania with which I was groping her. It didn't even seem to bother her, her eyes lidding with a certain note of lust as her ass wagged behind her, drawing my attention to the full, round, plump thing. I'd given it plenty of attention, during those moments I could get away with looking - since that was generally when she was writing on the board, facing away from the class, it had been a major focus.

It was just a little out of reach, though, despite the way that her form-fitting choice of clothing seemed to show off every last inch of curve, sufficiently tight I could actually see her ass crack at this angle -

She gave this deep, full throated suck to my cock as it rested in her throat, her cheeks hollowing, a wet slurping noise emanating from my groin and drawing my attention back to her. Her eyes were wild with lust as my fingers just dug into her tits, and I couldn't control myself any longer - I started to ejaculate, bucking my hips back and forth. At that point, she started to slide back, or try, but my hands on her tits wound up stopping her, and I didn't have the presence of mind to let go. So every last drop of cum went directly down her throat, earning an almost melancholic noise around my cock when I finally did stop coming.

At that point, I fell back in the chair, relaxing for a long few seconds as she slid back with a wet pop. She let out a long, satisfied sigh, her entire body vibrating as she came to rest on her knees. "What were we talking about?" She asked, with a sleepy smile on her lips. "Sorry. Ah... I probably should have started off talking to you normally, but once I got on my knees, I couldn't resist." There was some genuine sheepishness in her expression.

"You, um." I swallowed. It was my first blowjob from a human woman, and it was really, really good. "You were talking about girls becoming Pokegirls?"

"Oh, yes. So, until you're about twenty-five, you don't know if you'll wind up growing up to be a Pokegirl or a human. It's only after that threshold that you can be quite certain that you're going to be human. But a Pokegirl often has a hard life, you know. Working all day for no pay beyond a fucking..." She lovingly kissed the tip of my dick as it quietly rested in front of her. "Working in a brothel, being made to take every cock that comes along..." She leaned forward again, this time to trail a long, loving lick along my slit. "Being forced to fight to the death every day for the rest of her life..." She quietly wrapped her lips around my tip, closing her eyes and humming as she suckled on my cockhead. My fingers gripped the armrests again at the pressure, and she popped off. "Sorry. Ah... it's such a nice cock," she said, then shook her head.

"Right. A Pokegirl's life is hard. But a Pokegirl who's a pet... her life isn't quite that of a doted-on girlfriend, but it's pretty close." Her fingers started to stroke my cock, now, pumping up and down as she explained. "She gets to stay at home. Pursue her own interests. Get cared for by her man..." She panted softly, her breath tickling my cock as her gaze briefly flicked down to it. "Suck his cock every day..." The way she said that, it was as much for my benefit as her own - then she gathered herself and started talking again. "So, lots of girls, either learn from their parents, or the grapevine, that a really good idea, if you don't want to live the average Pokegirl's life, is to convince a teenage boy to take care of you if you threshhold, before you threshhold. A Pet Owner like yourself, in other words," she finished.

It took me a few seconds to really process her words. The lingering touches of a blowjob certainly hurt that capacity. "In... in other words, you want me to take you as my Pet if you threshhold," I concluded.

"I do," she agreed, kissing the tip of my cock. "But I'm not just telling you this to make that request. It's also to try to make you choose to do so... I can't force you to pick me, even if you agreed today, but I hope you'll remember that I was honest with you, right from the beginning. You'll have lots of other girls, trying to take one of those precious slots. There are about... hmmm... I don't know. Maybe fifty girls per licensed Pet Owner, at this school?"

My cock twitched at that thought, and she let out a soft laugh, kissing my dick.

"Yes, it is very nice, isn't it?" She teased, a friendly glint in her eyes. "Now, they won't be officially told that you have a Pet Owner license, but all it takes is one teacher's pet getting given a bit of advanced info - only out of concern for her well-being, of course - and it'll disseminate through the whole student body in short order. Of all the boys your age, you're the only one who can actually afford the additional license, the one that lets you get a fourth pet instead of limiting you to just three, and there's all the other advantages of wealth... that means you'll be particularly attractive to girls."

There was an increasing desperation in her voice as she kept going. "I'm sorry to be so forward, but, I've tried with other young Pet Owners before, with other teachers, with college friends... I have a lot of Pokegirl and man-born-of-Pokegirl in my ancestry, I'm lucky to have gotten this far without threshholding. I'm being honest in the hopes it helps. Please, please, let me be your Pet, Mr. Larkspur. I'll do anything. I'll tutor you every day here, I'll give you lessons at home, I'll do your homework for you, and of course no amount of sex is off the table, whatever kind you like..." She kissed my cock again. "I'm not asking for an answer now, but, soon? Hopefully?" Her puppy dog eyes were incredibly, unbelievably sexy.

"I'll think about it," I said, soothingly. I really would. She was an incredibly gorgeous woman, and her lesson - well, I had only been to the one, but she certainly seemed smart. She sighed sweetly, as if released from some terrible fate, and gently rested her cheek against my thigh.

"Really? You aren't just saying that, so I'll do whatever you want but then when I threshhold you'll just go-" she cut herself off, wiping away a couple tears which I'm pretty sure weren't born of her intense fellatio. "Thank you. That's all I can ask. Would you like another blowjob? Was there anything you didn't understand in any of your classes?"

With how she'd been teasing me during her explanation, I didn't have the ability to remember anything I'd missed or not understood during classes. "Another blowjob for now," I said, and she smiled warmly, clearly happy that her blowjob had been good enough to earn a request for a second time - or maybe just happy to have the chance to blow me again. She slurped me down to the base in a single, fluid, movement, and I cast my head back and just enjoyed myself as she bobbed up and down with increasing ferocity.

62