Celia’s Recruitment
828 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I knocked on the door to Aisha's apartment, and it wasn't her who opened it - it was a big, tall, muscular black dude, a few years older than me, with cornrows in his hair. Her brother, I was pretty sure - I knew she lived with him. He stared at me for a second, neither of us saying anything, then he smiled a half-hearted smile. "You're, uh, Sam, right? Aisha's rich friend?"

"Yeah. She's okay, right?" I asked. "She hasn't answered her phone."

"Oh, yeah, no, she just forgot to charge it probably," he said with a wave. "Oh, I'm Brian, her big brother, by the way. Look, this is awkward, but can I ask you something?" I just nodded. "Come in, I have to explain it." I stepped inside the apartment, and he sat down on a piece of furniture I was pretty sure somebody else had thrown out first. He took in a deep breath, then let out a long sigh. "My dad's planning to sell my mom," he told me. "Aisha doesn't know yet," he added, glancing at a door. "At least, I don't think she does... anyway. I was wondering if you could buy her off of him. I'd buy her off you later, but I don't have the money now, and he doesn't like us too much."

"I think I'm missing something here?" I prompted. Presumably their mother was a Pokewoman, given they were human.

"Right. So, uh, we were both unplanned... by Dad. Mom planned for us, used her illusions to trick Dad into thinking he'd put her in the ball when he hadn't, things like that, so the birth control didn't kick in. After she got pregnant with Aisha, he realized he'd been duped, so we both became... perfunctory duties. Now he's planning to sell her. There's a brothel in another city that's looking for her breed, and it's as good an opportunity as he's ever going to get... and it means we won't be able to see her any more. Is that clear enough?"

"I get it." At the same time, though... I wasn't running a charity. "Do you have a picture of her?"

"Oh, yeah," Brian said, instantly nodding, pulling out his phone, flipping through it. "From last Christmas," he said, as he displayed an image to me.

3qUw400.png

My cock pretty much instantly tented in my pants. Their mom was hot. Delicious dark skin, long painted nails, big gravity defying tits, long blonde hair. She had little studs under her eyes, another that was a heart near her hips; it was gaudy but she made it work. She had fox ears and - in another photo - a large, bushy fox tail.

"How much is she going to be?"

He let out a sigh of relief at that, smiling. "She's getting on in years, so not that much. The brothel's paying eighteen k, from what I heard." Despite trying not to, I still hissed at that number, and he winced as well. "Yeah. I'll pay you back."

"Plus interest," I added. "10% per year." He bit his lip and nodded in response.

"Thanks, man," he said, smiling at me. "I'm glad Aisha has a friend like you - she's pretty, uhh. She struggles to meet new people," he decided on.

I let out a snort at that. I could certainly imagine. I'd come over to Aisha's for some fun, but honestly... I'd rather have my fun elsewhere. "Where's she work?"

"Shit, right. She works at the Miyashiro dojo. Dad's married to Hana Barbara Miyashiro, the owner."

"Huh." That was where I'd met Kaho. Didn't seem like where you'd see a girl like that at work. "What's she do?"

"Janitor." I frowned at that. She looked more at home in a strip club than with a mop. "Dad was pissed. 'A job dealing with shit and trash is appropriate for shitty trash like her.' Something like that, anyway. Her name's Celia, it'll be on her tag."

* * *

Celia was wearing clothing that absolutely contrasted with what I'd seen in the photo. Long blue coveralls, just hiding her whole sexy body, an annoyed frown on her lips as she dumped the mop in a bucket of water and went back to scrubbing the floor. I watched her for a while, and she looked like just about the least sexy Pokegirl who had ever existed, thanks to the clothes she was wearing. She had her hair drawn back in a tight ponytail, then covered up in a hair net.

Honestly, the only way a Pokegirl as sexy as her could have been so uninteresting was if Brian's dad had ordered her not to wear or do anything to be sexy, and she had done exactly that. Maybe he was worried about some guy macking on her, if she dressed sexy? She was definitely going to be hard-up, given that the guy in question presumably had no more interest in her.

I did, however. First off, she was hot. Second off, she was Aisha's mom, and I liked Aisha, who presumably didn't want her mom sold off to a distant brothel. Third off, she was an investment - I really doubted Brian was going to welsh on the deal, so any money I spent on her, I'd get back eventually, and in the meantime, I'd get to enjoy a hot bitch. So I stepped up to her and just landed one hand on her ass cheek, making her squeak in surprise, turning my direction. "Um..." she looked at me with modest confusion. "Hello?"

"When was the last time you got a human cock?" I prompted her.

"Look, kid, I get that I'm hot as hell-" she started off sounding annoyed, then stopped short. Her tongue pushed against her cheek and she looked me up and down, nodding to herself, a smile curling across her dark lips. "Actually, you know what? Yeah," she said, a moment later. "Let's go, c'mon," she said, jerking her head and taking me to one of the men's bathrooms (the place had several - they were all the tiny sort with a single urinal and one stall). She put a "Pokegirl at Work" sign up in front of it. "Alright," she declared, spreading her arms invitingly. She still didn't look that hot, given the way she was dressed, but I was definitely hard anyway, knowing what she looked like under the clothes.

I just reached forward for her top, starting to unbutton it, revealing dark delicious cleavage, full breasts that were gravity-defying despite her age. They were put in a bra that wouldn't have looked out of place in a period piece set in the pre-Sukebe era, all plain white and dull, you couldn't see even the impression of a nipple through it. I tugged off her jacket, removed her hair net, then undid the bra after a few seconds - then I stopped stripping her.

"What? Don't know how to handle a girl's pants?" She asked, reaching for her pants and getting ready to undo them. "They're just the same as a guy's, you know. Your age-"

I wasn't willing to risk coming inside her pussy, given what she'd pulled with Brian's dad, so I interrupted her. "I want a blowjob. Actually, a blowjob and titfuck combination," I told her. "And keep the pants on."

"That's a little rude. You know I can just leave, right?" There was a pause. I'd seen brats in the form of Joan and Julia, I had a decent impression of them - she was honestly just annoyed at the way I was talking to her. In fairness, she wasn't my Pokegirl, and she didn't know I was thinking of buying her as my Pet. If she'd known that, she definitely would have been more polite. "Try it again, but nicer this time."

"Please," I began, trying to sound polite and sincere but not obsequious, "get down on your knees and suck my cock and jerk me off with your beautiful tits."

Instantly, she smiled. "That's way better," she said, kneeling down in front of me with a grin on her lips, starting to unzip my pants. "Just be a little polite. A boy your age should-" she cut herself off, letting out a little pant as she saw my cock bounce free from my pants. "Bigger than Charlie's. Not that size matters," she defensively added. "Right, so, now you take out your phone and record this whole thing, and send it to my owner," she declared.

I certainly didn't mind the idea, taking out my smartphone to start recording. Celia grabbed her tits in either hand, long painted-red fingernails teasing at her own nipples and flesh as she started to squeeze. It felt great, the full, round, pillowy tits wrapped around my cock, and she leaned in to gently suckle and lick on the tip of my cock, looking up into the camera with bedroom eyes, ones that promised lots. After a moment, she popped her lips off.

"Hey, Charlie!" She said, giving a smile and an extra little squeeze of her tits around my cock. "Since you don't fuck me any more, I decided to get some elsewhere!" As she spoke, a second Celia appeared out of nowhere, similarly attired, and just leaned in to suck on the tip of my cock, her tongues flashing along the very outline of the tip of my dick. I groaned in pleasure at that, reaching down for the back of the girl's head, and my fingers just passed through. "He's too young to know what an older, more experienced kitsune's psychic illusions can do in the bedroom," she explained, with a little giggle - I actually did know about that ability, thanks to the tests I'd had to get for the Pet Owner's License, it had just slipped my mind due to the blowjob. "I'm giving him a second body that's sucking your cock, just so I can talk to you." The tongue of the psychic illusion seemed to elongate at that point, sliding along my cock, down into the valley of her tits, even reaching around my balls and coiling on them, which was intensely pleasant.

"Charlie, I still love you. I know you're angry about our precious little accident, Aisha, especially given that we had another precious little accident before her! You know I'm a hot piece of ass and you still want me! I'm fifty-five and look at me! I was just standing around, wearing that unsexy uniform you got me, and here this young stud, half my age-"

"Less than a third and closer to a quarter," I corrected.

"This young stud, a third my age, with a nice big dick, he's wanting to cream all over my tits and face, just like you used to, remember? You can have that back any time you want," she told the camera, flashing her tongue out across her lips as the illusion that was sucking on my cock got more enthusiastic with it, that tongue of hers starting to corkscrew around my length, so I was stimulated by both the warm pressure of a titjob, and the wet warmth of an inhumanly long tongue. "I didn't do anything to attract him! That's how hot I am, and you know it! It all belongs to you, you know?" She added, flashing her tail around behind her. "If you hadn't left me so hard up, I never would stray like this, but if you don't come back, if you don't give me that wonderful black cock of yours..."

She trailed off for a moment, squeezing tighter on my cock with her tits, a soft pant escaping her own throat as she did so. Her eyes refocused on me, as she started to really jerk me off with her tits, her intensity making it obvious she wanted me to come. A second psychic illusion appeared behind me, and I could feel those same bare breasts smushing into my back as her hands came around to run along my bare chest, her teeth nibbling at my earlobe. "Come all over me, hot stuff, paint me white, show that other guy who's boss, come on, I want your fucking hot sticky cum all over my tits," said the body behind me. "Stain me with cum, baby!"

It pushed me over the edge, and I erupted at that point, just groaning as I fired off hot cum into the mouth of the illusion on the tip of my dick - which promptly disappeared, leaving the cum to splatter across Celia's chin, tits, and collar bone, as it passed through the empty space where there had never been anything. Celia herself - the real one - spoke up. "I might just get addicted to this hot young white cock. I don't want that, baby. I want you! But I'm a Pokegirl at heart, and if this young white stud dicks me enough, then the next kid I pop out will be half-white, and her papa will be Aisha's age!"

I kept the camera on her, contemplating the lewd tableau for a moment, the cum-coated beauty on her knees in front of me smiling for the camera. "Lick it off," I told her. She gave me a small pout. "Please, lick it off, I want to see you lick up all my cum, and I know it tastes good."

"You're learning," she whispered in my ear, as her actual body started to collect my cum with her fingertips, feeding it into her mouth with sultry intent, staring into the camera all the while. She was definitely playing it up for the camera, but that honestly made it hotter. "Do you want to go a second time?" She breathed, an illusory hand sliding down to jerk me off from behind, fingers sliding up and down my length. "A young stud like you definitely can. Show Charlie what a guy like you can manage. Tell him! Say that you'll gladly steal me from him, because I'm so hot!"

Thanks to that line, offered up all on her own, Celia had pretty much made certain that Charlie wouldn't suspect I was here on behalf of her son. "I want to steal you from him. Fuck, I'd buy you from him, just so you could be my Pet," I told her, and she let out a low hum of delight at that - and then a fresh new pair of lips appeared behind me, kissing and licking my asshole as she kept jerking me off, kept licking up my cum, though by now, most of it was gone.

"See that, Charlie? That's how hot I am. This is a young hottie with a big dick and a Pet Owner's license and plenty of money, he'd gladly buy me just to get me to suck his cock." She leaned forward at that point, suckling on the very tip of my cock, looking up at the camera with doe eyes as she did. Her tongue in her mouth did outrageous, and probably impossible, things, flicking this way and that to the point I couldn't tell one thing from the other.

"Keep talking," Celia whispered in my ear. "Tell Charlie everything you want to do to me! Tell him how you'd fuck my mouth and throat! No, show him, show him what you do to a Pokewoman!" In front of me, the kneeling Celia's tail began to wag, as my hand grabbed one of her long, fluffy ears - and I just forcibly dragged her down my cock, ramming myself balls deep in her mouth.

Her tongues - some of which had to be illusory, by simple logic, but I couldn't tell which - went absolutely crazy on my cock, and I groaned involuntarily as they slithered along my dick, my cock wedged deep in her throat. "Fuck, your mouth's so good," I breathed out.

"That's true, my mouth is amazing, but don't you want to stake your claim? Say how Charlie's not going to keep me. You're gonna fuck my throat until I fall in love with you, unless he stops you. Tell him he's a tiny-dicked little pussy bitch, and you're a real man." She licked my neck and asshole at the same time, as the actual her deepthroated my cock, jiggling pleasantly beneath me as pleasure coursed through her from the stimulation. "Tell him, stud!" She gave my ass a light swat.

"I'm going to make you mine," I told her, growling as I dragged her hair into an impromptu ponytail and started to fuck her face using it, simultaneously horny as hell and wanting to establish dominance. She came after just a few strokes, everything up to that point serving to intensify her pleasure. The phantom bodies behind me just cried out in blissful pleasure while the one deepthroating me stimulated my cock with the noises she was making, in between glug-glugs. "I'm going to teach you what a real man's like, Celia. I'm going to get you off Charlie, and I'm going to turn you into my personal fuckpet, my personal horny little cumdump, and you're going to love every minute, aren't you?" She moaned and nodded around my cock as I deepthroated her on my dick. "I'll show you how a real man treats his girl, which is what you're going to be: my girl."

"That's right," Celia breathed in my ear. "But it's not just me you're talking to, you know? You're recording this to show Charlie. You have to tell him what he's going to face down. That he's going to lose me to you. Tell him. Tell him he's a beta cuck pussy. Tell him he's nothing but a sissy faggot. Say whatever you want to him, come on, he hasn't fucked me in over a decade, he's a tiny-dicked infertile frigid loser, tell him that!"

I could tell what she was doing - I wasn't that horny, even if her mouth(s) and tongue(s) were insanely talented. She was trying to get me to piss off Charlie so he'd beat me up. "I'm so much more of a man than Charlie, aren't I?" When she didn't nod on her own, I forced her to, wriggling her up and down on my dick. "You like my cock more than his, don't you?" I slammed her down my cock this time, mashing her nose into my pubes before forcing her to nod around my cock, choking her like that - she lightly twitched in pleasure beneath me, her throat vibrating around my cock as her jiggling tits absently hit my thighs. "You wish you were my Pet instead of his property, don't you?" Another forced nod, my cock ready to go at any moment. "Actually, you'd still rather be my Pet than his, right? Even if he was willing to take you?"

She came at that point, thrashing, her hips bucking at empty air, both the false bodies behind me moaning in pleasure again. With the way her throat vibrated around my cock, I couldn't help but unload right down her throat, spraying hot cum straight down her esophagus as I choked her out. She just spasmed, going a bit cross-eyed, but when our orgasms ended, I pulled out and ended the recording, starting to pull up my pants. "So, what's Charlie's phone number?"

She rattled it off, then added, "You should arrange a meeting, though! I could even be there! Then you could just show how dominant you are, stud. How you've just taken and made me yours, you know?" She was so obviously manipulating me, but that didn't change how damn hot she was, and also I could see through it, so I didn't care.

"Eh," I told her. "I'd rather it just be one on one."

* * *

Charlie himself was the kind of guy you definitely don't want to get in a fight with. Tall, muscular, and just big. He was older, sure - fifties or sixties - but he was obviously still very physically fit. Realistically, if we got in a fight, he probably would have beaten my ass, which is why I hadn't brought Celia along for the meeting, and why I hadn't shown him the video. "I want to buy Celia off you," I said.

He chuckled at that. "Really? Celia?"

"Yeah," I said. He didn't look suspicious, so I didn't mention the fact that I'd fucked her mouth.

"Look, Celia is - Celia is the kind of Pokegirl who tricks you into thinking she's gone into the Pokeball when she hasn't, just to bypass birth control. She's insane in bed, yes, but you can't trust her. She'll mess up your life, take it from me, the guy whose life she messed up and is only juuust now coming to the end of that damage." I just barely restrained the urge to visibly get pissed at him for calling Aisha 'damage.' "I'm selling her off to a brothel soon, anyway," he said, taking a swig of his drink.

"I just won't fuck her pussy," I told him, and he let out a snort at that, then hissed.

"Fuck, alcohol up the wrong hole," he said. "Look..." he stared at me. "Eh. It's your life to fuck up. I've told you about her issues. You still want her?" I nodded. "Twenty grand."

"Fifteen," I counter-offered, knowing it was a lowball.

We played back and forth, and ended up settling on $18,500; more than he'd have gotten from the brothel, and probably even more than that when you took into account the lack of any transportation fees on this transfer. But I'd get the money back, and I'd get Celia until I did.

* * *

I held the Pokeball containing Celia in my hand. She was now transferred to my ownership, though she'd spent the whole process in the Pokeball, so she might have no idea about what was going on. We were in my bedroom now, and I released her. She was naked this time, her entire gorgeous body on full display from behind, her tail beating swiftly back and forth behind her. "Alright, Charlie," she said with giddy delight, spinning around in place, the smile on her lips vanishing the moment she saw me. "Oh... he... he really... he really sold me... I thought he was putting me in the ball because - you know?" I didn't know, but I nodded anyway.

Julia popped out of her Pokeball at that point, still wearing an extremely skimpy pink microkini that showed off her modest baby bump as she moved to just wrap the older woman in a hug. A bit of my cum trickled out of her pussy owing to the fact that it was a microkini, but Celia didn't seem to mind at all, just collapsing into the hug. "There, there. Goshujinsama is really nice, he'll treat you well, I promise. Right, goshujinsama?"

"Right," I agreed. "Please, come over here and suck my dick, Celia."

"Good idea, something to distract me," she mumbled out, as she left Julia's hug to kneel in front of me, unzipping my pants and pulling out my hard cock. Julia herself knelt behind Celia, gently running her fingers through the other woman's hair, softly teasing her ears - then Celia wrapped her lips around my cock and smoothly slid down, starting to bob up and down pretty much immediately.

Her dour mood was quickly replaced by soft hums of pleasure, and a pair of illusory Celia's appeared on either side of me, pressing their tits into my biceps and draping themselves across me, licking along my bare flesh enticingly. The real Celia was getting really into it, fucking her face up and down my cock as Julia scratched her ears, pumping away as saliva and spittle flew wildly, her expression one of pleasure. "Yeah, you love it, don't you?" Celia breathed in my ear as she facefucked herself on my cock. "My hot mouth, just for you. Claim your prize, you bought it fair and square," she said, and I reached for her ears at that point, taking hold of them from Julia and starting to forcibly fuck her mouth on my cock.

She moaned around my cock at that, her tail beginning to beat rapidly in delight as she got treated that way. "I really haven't had cock in years," she whispered in my ear from one side, the illusory body there nibbling at the earlobe. "I really wish things with Charlie had gone differently..." the other added, sounding almost mournful about it, a melancholic sigh escaping her lips.

I responded to the mention of another guy's name by intensifying my facefuck of the girl in question. Julia, for her part, reached up for Celia's tits and groped them, hefting them up and letting them fall, making them jiggle deliciously for my viewing pleasure. She just smiled up at me, warmth in her eyes, as I continued to furiously facefuck Celia on my cock, standing up to make it easier, the two illusory clones effortlessly following me up as the real Celia got facefucked to hell on my cock. Julia started to play with Celia's nipples, teasing them and pulling on them, and combined with the facefuck, Celia let out a moan, both her illusory copies moaning as well, the sound resonating in the room.

"Forget about Charlie," I growled down at her, as I fucked her throat like a maniac. "You're not his any more. You're my Pet now." She wetly glugged around my dick as I took her like that. "I'm going to make you my woman, you understand?" She nodded as best she could, as Julia slid one hand down, running along Celia's stomach, sliding across bare skin as she glanced up at me. I got the implicit question: are you going to breed her too?

Oh. Yeah. For all that Celia was a hot piece of ass and an incredible cocksucker with a gloriously sexy knowledge of how to apply her Pokegirl abilities... she was also a baby mama because she'd deceived her last owner. Twice. Plus I was only temporarily owning her, with her presumably going to Brian in a few years' time after he scrounged the money together. I didn't really want to breed her, honestly. Her blowjobs were plenty good... "You're only going to be used for blowjobs and titfucks, you got that?" I told her, thrusting my cock balls deep inside her mouth, just holding her down in my pelvis.

"Ah... really? Come on. You must want to fuck this sexy older bitch, right?" Celia's body asked from my side. "C'mon. Bend her over and rape her pussy." "Hell, you can fuck me raw right now, I was just inside your Pokeball, no worries about a baby..." "You own my cunt now, you bought it fair and squa~are."

It was pretty easy to see how she'd gotten Charlie to breed her. She was quite persuasive - but Julia had her own ideas, giving the woman's ass a sharp swat, making it jiggle as she twitched and choked and sputtered and actually came on my cock again. "If goshujinsama says you're only for blowjobs and titfucks, then that's what you're for! This is because you were a bad girl with your previous owner, and is your just punishment, no weaseling out of it, understand?" When Celia didn't respond, being too busy moaning and thrashing, her illusory copies grinding against my side, Julia gave her another spanking. "Do you understand?!" She yelled the question this time, and Celia dimly nodded, her eyes starting to lid from getting choked on my cock, her copies beginning to fade, going translucent and in and out of focus.

I yanked her off my dick at that point, and her copies reappeared, solid as ever, both reaching down to jerk my cock off together, the movements some impossible combination no two actual sets of hands could manage, as they glided up and down my length. A third phantom appeared behind me and started tonguing my ass, while the actual Celia panted for breath, drool running down her chin, tears streaking her cheeks, her eyes ones of dizzy desire and a need to recover.

"Close your mouth and eyes, Celia," I ordered her. She did exactly that - and I promptly erupted all across her face, making sure to really coat it, sending a couple squirts intentionally towards her nose to clog her senses up with my scent. She trembled in front of me, her breasts jiggling, some of the copious amount of cum I was spraying over my newest property serving to mark her as mine. Once she was coated... "Bitch, clean her face off with only your tongue. Celia, just sit there, don't do anything else," I told her, plopping down on the edge of the bed to watch the show.

It was an amazing show, to be clear. By the time it was done, I was ready to fuck Julia right in front of Celia, and my soulmate happily informed Celia that she was pregnant.

7