Frida Lott Arrives
962 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back when I was young, my mom had been quite close to the Lott family. As she put it, "any business owner should aim to be on good terms with at least a few Tamers." Wholesale prices were better than retail prices, and personal connections could lower them even further. The Lott family were the ones that we were close to, with Layla and Neil sometimes capturing and Taming a specific breed for Mom, and always on the lookout for the rare-but-valuable breeds they might encounter.

It was mostly over my head, but I did understand that Layla and Neil were cool Tamer adults, and I spent a lot of time playing with their kids, Olivia and Frida. Then they got some type of major offer in another city, and they all vanished out of our lives. It wasn't me or mom or them or anything, it was just that it's about a hundred times harder to stay in contact between cities as it is within a city. Besides which, I was six or so, at the time - I only half remember the pair. Olivia was about my age, and Frida was a couple years older. I think I probably had a crush on Frida back then, but I was too tiny to really understand those feelings at the time.

That's all background. I was at home, enjoying a lazy blowjob from Celia, the older Pokegirl being an absolute fellatio monster, when I got a notification on my phone. It was Frida, apparently. She was in town and sent me a message.

Hey, Sam! Been a while! We used to play together when you were little. Man, you grew up tall! Hot too. Would love to talk to you again!
Just saw you're a Pet Owner, by the way. Badass! Knew you were smart enough to pull that off!

Rather than immediately respond, I went to Frida's profile on the site, finding some of her photos and status updates. She didn't seem to have curated the stuff at all, when she'd come to Hueston. It was a smorgasboard of status updates on her recent history as a Tamer - fights she won, fights she lost, a couple sad status updates when one of her favorite Pokegirls got taken from her in a battle. Plus, the natural object of attention for a guy my age: thirst trap pics.

FJ0dmqX.png

She had definitely grown up to be insanely hot herself. She had a neat goth style, with the tips of her black hair dyed green, a nice scrumptious butt, good tits, pale skin, blue eyes, and a tattoo on her right upper arm, a skull with a serpent going through it. She looked hot as fuck.

Given the mention of my Pet Owner status, I had a strong suspicion she was at least partly angling for a possible slot. Maybe she was just mentioning it because she noticed, but since my Pet Owner status became public knowledge at school, I got a lot more online comments on my profile. Sometimes they'd offer up their body on a silver platter, sometimes they'd play it coy. Hers sounded pretty right on the money for a 'coy' request.

Given the fact that she was hot as fuck, and I had once sort-of crushed on her, I didn't give a shit if she was only saying 'hi' to possibly become my Pet. I just was glad to have the chance to fuck her. I grabbed Celia's ears, ordered her to hold the phone with Frida's thirst trap pics displayed, cycling through them, and rammed my dick in and out of her mouth before finally ejaculating all over her tongue and tossing her in a Pokeball before she could even swallow.

Hey, Frida. Nice to hear from you too. Cool to see you've made it as a Tamer. Some of your Pokegirls are really nice. The Slimette, frex.

She's a Slimette Queen, but yeah, she's definitely my pride and joy. Brought her up from nothing.
Her name's Bubbles, by the way.

I'd love to meet her. You want to come on over?

Sure thing.

She didn't even ask for my address, which pretty much confirmed that she'd said 'hi' in the hopes of making a good first impression to angle at a Pet slot. Of course, that just made my dick all the harder with anticipation.

* * *

"Heyyy," Frida said, when I greeted her outside my house. She swung one arm over my shoulder companionably, smiling at me. "You really do look great, by the way. I wasn't just saying that."

"Thanks," I told her, taking a glance down at her hip, where she had a full set of six Pokeballs.

She grinned as she caught my wandering eyes. "Bubbles is on my hip right now, if you want to meet her," she told me. "Or maybe you'd rather do more than just meet her?"

"I might just," I said, smiling. "Come on in, though. We can catch up."

"We sure can," she said, pushing her tits into my upper arm. She was definitely angling for a Pet slot.

* * *

I made Julia get to work whipping us up some nachos, and sat down at the dinner table across from Frida. "Tell me about being a Tamer. I looked through your status a bit, but I'd like to hear it from you."

"Yeah? City boy wants to hear about the wild life of a Tamer?" There was a smile on her lips as she spoke. "You get six Pokegirls at a time, so that's better than a Pet Owner's situation. Still, it's pretty rough - on you and the Pokegirls. There's the battles, obviously. My team is more on the physical side of things, so my girls fight when I get in duels. I try to avoid them, though. The risk of an L ain't worth the value of a W."

She went on to talk about the actual experience of being a Tamer. Going into the wild underbrush, finding Pokegirls nobody had ever seen before, capturing them. Carefully managing and breeding them. She talked about Bubbles, how she'd gotten to where she was today, out of a long and arduous process of effort, taking a feral Slimette, L5ing her to make her treat Frida like her mom, then slowly training and teaching and evolving her into a Cure Slimette Princess, and taking that the next step up, to a Cure Slimette Queen.

There was an undercurrent to everything she said, though: it really sucked to be a Tamed Pokegirl. Given she was the one doing the Taming, I wouldn't have expected her to focus on it so much. She did seem to care about her Pokegirls, at least the ones she kept long term, but she was pretty much repeating how tough their lives were, how no matter what they'd be treated pretty shitty, and so on, and so forth. I didn't really understand why, until she finished off her nachos and looked at me seriously.

"I never, ever want to be at the mercy of a Tamer," she said, her eyes locking with mine. "And I will do anything not to be, Sam. Anything." She said the word with the sort of intensity that made no bones about the fact that the offer was sexual. That she'd do the sorts of things that Julia did, but for the chance at a Pet slot instead of because she liked it. That it didn't matter if she liked it. There was a chilling seriousness to her voice, too - this wasn't the joking, friendly, big sister Frida. This was Frida when the chips were down. And the chips were down to choke herself unconscious on my cock.

"I mean, you're not the first girl to make an offer like that," I told her, though my dick was rock hard anyway. I liked seeing her so desperate and eager.

"Yeah? Am I the first girl to suggest, hm..." She leaned in, tilting her head, a note of challenge in her gaze, "...that you could fuck my Pokegirl, while I jerk you off inside her?"

"Yes," I told her on that front. "And I definitely like the idea," I added.

She grinned, taking a long drag of her glass of milk, before just plopping it back down on the table, standing up. "Your room still the same place?" She asked, one hand going to her hip, planting itself on one Pokeball in particular. I nodded, the pair of us quickly heading upstairs. Once we were there, she popped Bubbles out of her Pokeball.

OtiV90M.jpg

The Pokegirl in question looked pretty damn good - tall and slim, actually having a few inches on me. Her milky white substance was subtly translucent, just thin enough you could catch vague shapes through it. Her tits and ass were nice enough in size, but what really made the whole thing was the way she held herself: straight up, perky, long hair stretching down past her ankles, her empty white eyes seeming to immediately focus herself on me.

"Mistress Frida, this is Samuel Larkspur?" Bubbles spoke with an affected precision, an accent that existed only to make herself sound smarter.

"Yep," Frida replied. "This is Sam. Lie down on his bed and spread your legs," she ordered. "You like it off the bed or on?" She asked, glancing my way.

"I think I'd rather be off the bed for this?"

"Got it. Dangle your legs over the side, Bubbles."

"Yes, Mistress Frida," she said, sliding her legs off the edge of the bed, spreading them wide, revealing a slim gash between them, her pussy looking surprisingly inviting for how... smooth, almost featureless, it appeared. Something like one of those old onaholes. (Julia loved old pornos and hentai with onaholes in them for whatever reason. If I asked, she always just said she was jealous of them.) "Here it is, Mister Larkspur. Please use it to your heart's content."

My cock twitched at those words. I stepped up towards the space between Bubbles' legs, pointing my cock right at her pussy, and Frida clambered up onto the bed too. "Go for it. Fuck her," Frida told me, looking down, and I just pushed into Bubbles' waiting pussy, ramming myself balls deep inside her. She let out a curious noise, something like a mix between a moan and a gurgle - and then Frida stabbed her hand down into Bubbles' taut stomach, fingers sliding through the fluid easily. She soon found my cock where it was buried inside her Pokegirl, smooth, gentle fingers wrapping around it, a smile on her lips as her gaze met mine and she started to jerk me off.

It was simultaneously vaginal sex and a handjob, and it felt incredible. As a Slimette, Bubbles' pussy was soft, warm, and tight. It jiggled around my cock as pleasure raced through the Slimette's form, my hips gently pumping back and forth inside her. Each thrust made her whole body tremble in a fascinating way, a wave of force rippling across her flesh. The same applied each time I rubbed around inside of her in a particularly pleasant way, the race of pleasure up her spine accompanied by a ripple along her surface.

At the same time, Frida had her hand pumping up and down on my length, stroking me off inside Bubbles. Her fingers were very obviously skilled, her cool blue eyes staring into mine as she jerked me off. There was this quiet confidence to her every movement, then her teeth gently dug into her lower lip, a certain strain to it. Concern that she wasn't doing good enough, or else wishing she could do more.

I responded by reaching out for her, pulling her close to me, kissing her fiercely on the lips. She let out a pleased hum, her hand on my cock growing more eager, pumping up and down the length of my cock as we kissed. My kiss was animalistic, carnal, invasive, my tongue trying its hardest to force its way into her mouth. Her response was subdued, even surprised, as if she hadn't expected me to want to kiss her, or maybe wasn't used to kissing - whatever the case, it only made my cock twitch inside of Bubbles, in Frida's hand, all the harder.

Where Frida was stroking me, and Bubbles was distracted by getting fucked, I was free with both hands to do with them as I would. Frida had suggested that I fuck Bubbles while she jerked me off, and the novelty of it was definitely enticing. Even more, the sensation was unique and pleasant, and I definitely didn't want it to stop. But at that moment, I was much more interested in Frida's body than Bubbles', my hand running along her gorgeous body, groping her pert ass cheeks in either hand, fingers sinking into them as my cock throbbed inside Bubbles, in Frida's hand.

My tongue got more frantic in her mouth, pushing its way inside, while Frida started to jerk me off faster, either feeling aroused herself from the intensity of the kiss, or maybe just sensing my arousal and wanting to get me off that little bit faster. I responded by starting to pump my hips back and forth inside of Bubbles, starting to genuinely pound away at the Slimette, and Frida started to add in this curious little squeezing motion as I thrust away, mimicking the sensation that Bubbles' pussy might have shown, if she'd been able to clamp down.

I casually glanced out of the corner of my eye over at Bubbles, and she was surprisingly cute, both slender hands held over her mouth as if to restrain the noises she might have made from orgasm. Her eyes seemed to be staring directly into mine, though the lack of iris made that probably just a mental feeling. Either way, my thrusts were having quite the impact on her body's cohesion, because each thump sent a ripple sliding along the surface, which looked particularly sensual when it applied to her pert breasts.

I pulled one hand away from Frida's ass at that point, reaching up for Bubbles' tit, just groping the jello-soft thing in my hand. She promptly orgasmed, her whole body bouncing about in place, the corners softening subtly, gravity pulling further down at the edges. Rather than tightening, her pussy softened, smoothly flowing around my cock, seeming to shape itself to my contours, practically just turning into lubricant for a handjob for those exquisite seconds. Frida broke off the kiss, looking down at where my cock still pulsed inside of Bubbles' pussy. "How does her orgasm feel, Sam?" She asked, pushing her tongue against her cheek. "You like it, or not? Her pleasure only matters as far as it gets you off, after all."

My cock twitched in Frida's hand at that. I had some vague feeling that I probably had become unduly sadistic thanks to Julia, or the Tetsukatas, or Joan, or... well, you get the idea. Bubbles had been nothing but nice, and didn't seem particularly masochistic, but it was still a sexy thought to me, that I could use her body for my own selfish pleasure, entirely because I didn't like how her pussy felt around my cock when she came. "Are there any other tricks like this?" I asked Frida. "Like how you can jerk me off as I fuck her."

Bubbles began to gain coherence at that point. "You could fuck my mouth, and pop through the back of my head, and she could kiss and lick and suckle your cock," she explained, her affected high-browness having completely melted from her orgasm.

"Language, Bubbles," Frida snapped.

"Ah! Ahem, sorry, Mistress Frida," she said, clearing her throat. "You could roughly penetrate my mouth. The back of my head is soft enough for you to pierce it. At that point, Mistress Frida could fellate its crown more lovingly. My tongue is quite mobile by Pokegirl standards, Mister Larkspur," she noted.

Such a delicious double fellatio did sound nice... but I had another idea. "Twist your body around on the bed," I ordered Bubbles, who promptly did so - with a bit of my hands' work, her head was hanging off the edge. I pushed my cock into her waiting mouth, simply filling it in a moment. She started to lick at it, in that awkward position, sucking on it as best she could, her features contorting in pleasure, her Pokegirl body knowing that the natural response to it getting fucked was this. "Jerk me off in her throat," I told Frida, locking eyes with her.

She let out a small laugh at that, doing exactly as ordered, her fingers diving into her Pokegirl's neck to begin jerking me off. The sight of it had my cock throbbing in Bubbles' mouth, as Frida started to jerk me off, soft and gently at first, then more insistently, her fingers constricting around my length inside of Bubbles' throat, in some exquisitely lewd parody of choking her Pokegirl out for my benefit.

I watched, pretty much hypnotized, as Frida jerked me off like that - but Bubbles wasn't just an inert plaything at that point. No, when she had mentioned her tongue, she hadn't been giving idle dirty talk. The long, flexible thing was soon coiled around my cock in her throat, serving to further stimulate me, pretty much jerking me off there, making me groan in pleasure. I reached up for Bubbles' tits this time, gripping and squeezing one in either hand, the inhumanly soft things yielding to my grip far too easily - but in its own way, that was a delight.

It did clearly cause Bubbles to feel good as well. Her legs were pinwheeling in the air, not from choking (Slimette Queens breathe through their skin), but from pleasure, the surface of her body once more rippling in pleasure. This time, I wasn't thrusting back and forth, so every time that her surface changed, every time it rippled, that was entirely because of her pleasure and the way it affected her, driving her ever closer to another orgasm, another loss of cohesion, another smushing and pressing around my cock... my fingers on her tits grew more enthusiastic and targeted, as I tried to bring her off, just to experience that delight.

It didn't take long for Bubbles to come with my cock in her mouth, her throat just about melting around my dick, stimulating it still further, my length throbbing deep inside the tight hole. I bottomed out inside her, just holding myself down, and Frida frantically jacked me off, her hand running up and down my cock, pumping away as she stared into my eyes all the while. "Come in her, Sam. Come in her throat. It's what it's for."

That drove me over the edge, and I just came, groaning, hips bucking, firing spurt after spurt of cum directly into the Pokegirl's throat. I shuddered as I watched my cum splatter out, breaking the thin film of Bubbles' surface, then being absorbed into her mouth, casting out like food coloring deposited in a bathtub, her body faintly trembling in delight as she absorbed it.

Once I was finished, I let out a long sigh, pulling out of Bubbles' throat, panting softly. Frida looked me dead in the eyes, a smile on her lips, a pink note to her cheeks. "Finished yet?"

"With her," I told Frida, a growl in my voice - that earned a playful giggle from her.

"Mmm, guess you're used to getting your way," she told me, biting her lower lip, glancing down at Bubbles. She let out a long sigh. "Gonna have to do it sooner or later. Though - I was thinking you could fuck right through her mouth, pop out the back? Sound interesting?"

"Yes, but some other time," I told her, simply taking hold of her shoulders, pushing her onto her back on the bed. She let out a soft laugh as I did so, but she parted her legs dutifully. I yanked her panties down, finding her quite wet, and just pointed my dick at her pussy, hesitating just a moment as I rubbed my cock against her slit.

"Go for it," she told me. "This tight pussy's all yours for today," she told me - and I thrust inside her at that point, making her let out a soft pant. I looked down at her gorgeous body, just immediately starting to strip away her clothes, and she wiggled pleasantly on my dick. "You know, I seen, photos of your Pokegirls," she panted, clearly enjoying herself. "Figured you were into dark girls."

"I'm into all kinds of girls," I told her, as I reached up for her tits, squeezing down on them, just enjoying the feeling of those large, supple breasts in either hand. Frida let out a soft pant, and I just started to go at it, ramming away mindlessly, enjoying the feeling of her cunt around my cock, her whole body faintly shivering in response to my thrusts. "Fuck it. Bitch, get out," I said, which made Bubbles start to rise from her position on the bed.

Julia popped into existence, appearing out of her Pokeball, currently wearing beautiful teal lingerie I'd bought her as casual wear. "No, no, Bubbles! He was talking to me, not you!" She patted the Slimette Queen on the head affectionately. "Thanks for doing that kind of thing with him! I wish I could do it too."

"Bitch, come lick Frida's clit, give her your best cunnilingus ever," I ordered, completely heedless of what Julia might have felt about it.

"Yes, goshujinsama!" Julia promptly clambered up onto the bed, leaning down over the place where my cock slid into Frida's pussy, starting to suckle and lick and slurp. Frida responded by moaning and wiggling her hips from side to side, her whole body shifting on my cock in a way that was almost an undulation.

"Bitch is a really giving lover," I explained to Frida. "She doesn't mind getting used as a sex relief aid while I fuck another girl. Do you, Bitch?" Julia shook her head, letting out an un-uh noise, which served to stimulate Frida still further. Something about me wanted to impress her, so I said the first thing that came to mind: "You can enjoy that all the time, if you become my Pet. She won't mind at all. She's a complete masochistic submissive, an all-natural cumdump, isn't that right, Bitch?"

"Mhm!" Julia agreed, humming with excitement, one hand in her pussy as she masturbated to her own degradation.

I leaned down over Frida, clasping her cheeks with my hands, then kissed her fiercely on the lips. She promptly came, moaning into my mouth as a powerful orgasm hit her, Julia getting her face mushed between our bodies as she licked and lapped away manically. Bubbles just sort of stood off to the side, awkwardly watching as her Tamer got used by us, but I enjoyed her gaze - with her empty eyes, I could imagine she was looking at anything at any time. My cock, Julia's ass, Frida's tits, whatever. I groped and squeezed Frida's breasts, enjoying them even more now, even more than I'd enjoyed the inhuman softness of Bubbles, and Frida's cunt worked overtime, trying to milk an orgasm out of me as she moaned into my mouth.

I lost track of time like that, just enjoying using the woman in question, relishing the sensation of her beneath me, the feeling of power and domination that came with rutting away inside her as she took it. She mewled into my mouth, but she didn't try to stop the kiss. She came, over and over, but she never did so much as complain about her treatment, her pussy spasming around my cock over and over again, her whole body trembling underneath me.

When I finally erupted inside her, it felt like staking my claim, and I shuddered as I found sweet release in her waiting pussy, just sighing and closing my eyes, firing off spurt after spurt. When I was completely spent, I pulled out. "Fuck, that was good," I breathed.

"You're tellin' me," Frida said, a lazy smile on her lips. I reached for Julia's hair, stuffing my dirty cock into her mouth, using her tongue and throat to clean it off, something she let me do with a faint noise of masochistic delight around my cock. "Damn. 's kinda hot that you treat your own soulmate that way. That's the one that's your soulmate, right? The blonde's the spare?"

"Yeah," I told Frida, as I finally finished cleaning my dick off with Julia's mouth, then promptly grabbed her Pokeball, vanishing her into nonexistence. "Mind, uh, cuddling?" I felt so childish to ask for that, but she just let out a laugh, a smile on her lips as she tossed Bubbles back into her Pokeball.

"No problem. If you like cuddling while I'm not your Pokegirl, that means it's extra likely that I'll get cuddles once I am, right?" She said, snuggling into my chest as I flopped down on the bed.

"Yeah," I agreed, easily. "I treat Julia like that because she likes it, and Celia is... historically disobedient," I explained. "I honestly wouldn't even put you in a Pokeball that often."

"Mm, my hero," she said, kissing my chest. "So. I talked about my life as a Tamer. Tell me what it's like being a Pet Owner. What kind of stuff I'm in for."

With a beautiful woman draping herself across my body and asking to hear all about me, I can't be blamed for doing what she wanted, letting loose everything. I talked about Julia and Celia at first, of course, but she was soon coaxing me for information on all the other girls I was screwing, and I happily listed them out, feeling a certain point of pride as I showed pictures of Esme or Mabel or Colleen or Rachel or Val on my phone. She asked about my relationship to each, humming along, though at a certain point, her expression became more... melancholic. I responded by upping showing off my listings, and she listened with a smile, but I could feel myself losing her for whatever reason.

"Sam..." She leaned up to me, kissing my cheek. "I remember when we were little. I remember you being a sweet, honest kid. I can see you still are, now. Trying to impress me and everything..." She sighed. "I think this isn't going to work out though."

"Wha- why?"

"You promised Colleen, Mabel, Rachel, and Val slots," she explained, counting them off on her fingers. "Julia's your soulmate. You only have three-"

"Four," I corrected.

"Okay. Four slots. I appreciate that there's the chance that they won't all thresh. But I know that you're the kind of guy who wouldn't just turn his back on all those girls who you made such earnest promises too. Which means... there's no spot for me." She rose from the bed, then. "Sorry." She ran her hand through her hair, smiling down at me. "Thanks for the fun, though. I definitely don't feel angry. But if I want an Owner, I'm going to have to look somewhere else..."

I grit my teeth as she left the room - then just banged my head up against the headboard. "Fuck, fuck." I groaned. "Idiot." I should have lied to her... no, I shouldn't have... "Ugh! Goddammit!" I knew she was being reasonable, but at the same time, fucking her, fucking Bubbles, was insanely hot, and I knew her other Pokegirls were hot too.

"Goshujinsama," Julia said, as she popped out of her Pokeball. "I'm sorr-mmf!"

I just grabbed her hair, forcing her down into my pelvis, starting to fuck her throat relentlessly, getting particularly rough as I tried to work out my frustrations on her face. "Goddammit! Fucking stupid bitch, why didn't you warn me?" I demanded of her, enjoying the feeling of being arbitrary as I blamed her for my own fuckup. "You're empathetic and nice and good with girls, why didn't you tell me that I shouldn't mention how many Pokegirls I have lined up, you dumb cunt!" I rammed away at her face, just relentlessly using her mouth, not giving her the chance to counterargue.

She let me, big boobs bouncing in her lingerie as she got relentlessly facefucked like that. "Take off your top, too, dumb bitch," I said, scowling down at her, taking out all the feelings I was feeling on her. She hurriedly reached for her bra, unfastening it, letting it fall away, letting me use my spare hand to grope her tit, squeezing the soft flesh as I just pounded away.

I shifted on the bed, sliding along it, until I could corkscrew around in her mouth, forcing her onto her back, standing up at the edge of the bed, just so I could grope her tits with both hands. "This is all your fault," I said. "You're too dumb. You fucked things up for me, Bitch." She nodded in response, perfectly happy to take all my bullshit in the moment, wanting to make me feel better that way. "That means it's your responsibility to fix it, too. Come up with some way for me to get Frida to fuck me again, and don't you dare say rape," I said, Julia nodding around my cock as I just lost it on her mouth.

Julia actually collected my phone from the bed, pulling it up and hurriedly writing a text, blind-typing it out, then hitting some read-aloud function. "You are so right, goshujinsama! I failed you as your soulmate! I will try to do better in the future, and help fix my mistake!"

"I'm always right, Bitch," I said, before just pulling out and spraying hot cum all over her face.

She took it with a smile, opening her mouth wide to get as much of my cum as she could into her mouth. I softly sighed as I let go, my eyes lidding. When I was spent, I laid down on the bed, flopping down next to her. "You can clean off your face and cuddle, or you can go back in your ball, you choose, Bitch."

She chose to go back in her ball.

Oh, not because I'd been mean to her. She knew I didn't mean it. She was just a perv.

8