Mabel’s Thank You Blowjob
862 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood outside of Mabel's house - she had seemed giddy when she'd asked me to come to her place after school, and I was happy to comply with such an enthusiastic request from such a beautiful and giving woman. When she opened the door, she was wearing just a pair of pink panties which beautifully complimented her dark skin, making my cock throb in my pants. She smiled as her eyes met mine, warm and affectionate. "Come in, Sam," she told me, and I did exactly that, shutting the door behind me. She let out a soft laugh. "I can see you're eager, Sam. So am I," she told me. "Take a seat on the couch."

I saw that right in front of the couch was a large pillow, resting lengthwise against it - a place for Mabel to rest her knees. Naturally, I plopped my ass down right in front of it. Mabel was an incredibly loving and hard-working fellatrix, after all. "What's the occasion?" I asked, as I settled into place.

"Mm, the occasion..." she told me, slinking to her knees in front of me, unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, pulling my cock out, dark fingers trailing across my length as she looked up at me with her gorgeous dark brown eyes. "The occasion is that I'm pregnant, Sam." Her voice almost warbled with emotions, eyes glistening faintly. "Thank you so, so much," she said, moving in, pressing her lips against the tip of my cock. "I wondered if I would get to be a mother... if I become a Pokegirl, I won't be able to have a human child for a decade, at least," she said, kissing all over the uppermost part of my dick, sliding up and down softly, her eyes staring up at me all the while, shifting my dick subtly as she kissed. "So thank you."

"No problem," I told her, earning a faint chuckle from the woman in question, as she just kept kissing away, sighing softly against my length, gently tilting it around. Her lips just followed it, and I relaxed in my position, letting her enjoy herself. Enjoy it. Enjoy pleasing me.

She most certainly did put her heart and soul into it. While at first she focused on kisses, lips pressing all over my length from every conceivable angle, sometimes placing herself in just the right position that my cock blocked off a large part of her face, she soon moved on. Her lips wrapped around the very tip of my cock, her cheeks hollowing as she started to slurp on it forcefully, her eyes staring up at me as she did, an intensity in her gaze that made it clear she wanted to just slurp out every last drop of my cum like that, not even moving on to deepthroating just yet.

Not because she didn't want to pleasure me that way - precisely because she did. She wanted to extend every movement of her lips, and that meant she wanted to suck on the tip of my dick until she made me come that way, her hot breaths tickling my length as she stared up at me, eyes flashing with desire. Come in my mouth, she seemed to say, her tongue flicking against my slit as she stared up at me. Come in my mouth. She hummed softly around my cockhead, further stimulating it, and I just relaxed, enjoying myself.

I wanted to let her do her thing. Mabel was nothing if not an incredibly intense fellatrix, and she just slurped on my dick for solid minutes at a time, holding her lips around the crown of my cock and using pure suction to try to withdraw my first load of cum. The extended fellatio was broken up by only the briefest of movements to catch her breath, her eyelashes fluttering softly as she did so, her breasts heaving. But eventually, she decided to move on, sliding her lips slowly but surely down my length.

As she moved, she twisted her head from side to side, her tongue sashaying along the underside of my length. Her eyes were focused on me with the precision of a laser, staring into my eyes, boring into my soul, as she slid slowly but surely down my length, smoothly enveloping my entire cock into her mouth and throat, lips pressing against the base, nose mushing into my pubes. Once she was there, she twisted her head around and around in that position, tongue slithering all over my cock. At first, the movements were languid, circular, as if trying to catch every last bit of my dick with her tongue - soon enough, though, they were more manic, hungry, full of desire as she moved.

She held herself down for so long that she practically choked herself out, her eyes starting to lid and her movements becoming less intense as she held herself down, until she rapidly peeled herself back up and off, popping with a wet noise. She panted softly, jerking me off as she stared up at me, wiping away the beginnings of tears in her eyes with her free hand. "Thank you, Sam. Thank you, thank you. I promise to be a good Pet for you. Thank you so much." Her voice was breathless with intensity, and my cock throbbed in her hand.

I didn't quite know what to do in response to that intensity. "We're getting a nanny, so our child will be taken care of," I said, and she smiled at that.

"I'm glad. I'll do my best to help take care of him or her, too, Sam," she told me, before smoothly sliding down my length once more, taking me all the way into her throat, pressing her nose into my pubes for a long moment. She just licked at the underside of my cock, her eyes closing as she held herself down. Her hands came up, sliding along my thighs, fondling my balls, before she slid them around to her throat, gently squeezing, the pressure pushing down on my dick where it rested in her mouth, making me gasp and groan, wiggling in place, twisting my cock around in her throat.

She responded by just continuing her gentle, extended massage of her throat, applying pressure to my dick in whole new, fascinating ways, and the movements made me want to do something besides just sit there. I didn't want to take over the pace for her - she more than knew how to suck cock, she was amazing at it - so instead I just reached down for her gorgeous big breasts, squeezing both of them in my hands. "These will get bigger," I noted, a sort of brainless commentary as I played with the large soft things, fingers sinking into the dark flesh as Mabel continued deepthroating my cock. "I can't wait to see them get even bigger," I breathed, and Mabel let out a soft hum of affirmation in response.

I felt myself closing in on an orgasm, and as if she could read my mind (or more likely, my body), Mabel peeled up and off my cock, panting softly as she caught her breath, staring up at me with smoldering eyes as she jerked me off. "I'm glad, Sam. I hope my body always stays attractive to you. I'm glad you like dark-skinned women. I'm glad I met you. I'm glad you got me pregnant. I'm so, so glad," she said, leaning in, just nuzzling her cheek against my cock, moving almost like a particularly affectionate dog as she mushed her features against my length, my pale skin tone lewdly contrasting her darker shade. Her nose drank in my scent, and she just shuddered softly as she remained there, almost drunkenly lost in the moment.

Then she went right for my cock once more, slurping it up in a moment. I groaned as she swallowed around my length several times, holding herself down in my pelvis, her throat squeezing and milking at my cock, her eyelashes fluttering as she stared up at me. Then she peeled back, though not all the way, pulling up just to the tip, her tongue flicking away, catching her breath for a few seconds before pushing her head back down. Her tongue hungrily slithered along the underside of my cock as she held herself down there once again, her throat swallowing around my cock, her hands playing with my balls gently.

At the same time, I enjoyed molesting her tits, just losing myself in the feeling of those big fat tits, mashing them in my hands, my cock throbbing in her throat. I pumped my hips against her face, balls slapping into her chin as they escaped her hands, and she responded by softly stroking my thighs, staring up at me with an expression that said nothing so much as, Go ahead and come down my throat if you want, Sam.

I gasped, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her tits, and just came right down her throat, squeezing on her tits as she slurped and sucked on my cock, trying to drain me dry, swallowing around my length. Her hands went to the ground, holding herself in a lewd position for me as she focused on her current task, remaining firmly latched onto my dick until I was completely, utterly spent inside her throat.

She worked very, very hard to make sure that I fired off every single drop of semen in my balls into her throat. When I was completely spent, shuddering gently, she slid slowly up and off my cock. "I can keep sucking you off," she told me, stroking my still-hard length. "As long as you want, Sam," she told me, her eyes smoldering with desire, wanting to suck me off, even though she wasn't even getting to come from it.

That was just Mabel, though. Giving. Prioritizing my pleasure over her own, her fingers pumping up and down my dick softly as she stared up at me. "That sounds great," I breathed out, fingers clamping down on her tits all the harder.

"Oh. You can watch porn, by the way," Mabel told me. "That's why I picked the couch instead of the bed," she explained, and I reached over her for the remote, turning on the television, soon managing to locate a video of a suitably naked and gorgeous black woman sucking cock on the public channels. She glanced over her shoulder at the television, then smiled at what I'd picked out. "She's quite pretty," she said, leaning in, running her lips along the side of my length, her tongue flicking along. "I'm glad you like dark girls so much," she said, before shifting herself down to suck my balls into her mouth, my dick resting on her nose. She then ran her tongue lovingly up my whole length before reaching the tip. "Some men don't."

"Well, my soulmate is one," I told her. "But you're beautiful in your own way," I said, reaching for her head, running my fingers through her hair. She did actually look quite a bit like Julia, given her similar hair style - but I soon lost any ability to focus on such things as she slurped my whole length back into her throat, beginning to bob up and down my cock, her throat absently squeezing around my dick as she pumped away. "Ohhh God," I breathed out, shuddering in response to her hard work. "Fuck, you're good."

She hummed happily at that, then reached for my wrist, guiding my hand back down to her tit, even as she kept pumping away, urging me to just enjoy her body for a fun groping opportunity. My gaze went from her to the porno, then back again - the porn was old enough to be pre-Sukebe, so the girl there didn't compare to Mabel in beauty, but I still would rather look at a 10 and an 8 than just a 10. Either way, she didn't mind at all, just focusing on the blowjob.

Her tongue and throat were major contributors to my pleasure as she moved, occasionally swallowing around my length, her tongue always seeking out new spots. Sometimes she'd pause the pumps for just a second or two, giving some cheeky lick to some random part of my dick as her cheeks hollowed and she just sucked on my dick. Now that I'd come once, she was clearly comfortable stepping up the intensity of the blowjob, pounding away with a lot more force and velocity than before, not letting up for quite a bit longer.

On screen, the actress had her hair currently grabbed in two hands, her face getting pounded away by the man in question. I glanced down at Mabel, considering it for just a second - then decided that Mabel could definitely set the pace better than I could ever hope to. As if she could read my mind, she let out a soft hum around my cock, momentarily slowing down on the upswing, teasing the tip with a quick flick of her tongue.

Then she slammed her face roughly down my length all over again, starting to pound up and down, thrusting her mouth up and along my whole length, going harder than she had thus far. I gasped at the intensity of the feelings as her tongue slithered around this way and that, snaking up my cock as she twisted her head one way, then the other. Her hot and heavy breaths around my length as she slid up far enough to breathe tickled along my length, her eyes full of a kind of soft mania, a raw determination of forcefully making me come that had me frantically twitching in her throat as she moved all along my length, sliding up and up to the very tip of my dick before letting it pop out of her mouth very suddenly.

She didn't slam back down - instead, she hurriedly moved down towards my pelvis, starting to lick and suckle on the base of my dick, one hand jerking off my thoroughly spit-coated cock as she glanced up at me, glanced at the porno. "I'm happy to suck you off, Sam. I'm happy to let you facefuck me, if you want," she told me, her eyes smoldering.

"I like it when you set the pace," I grunted, releasing her tits again to just softly caress her, enjoying the momentary break in her intense facefuck. "You're really, really good at that," I added by way of explanation, making her let out a soft chuckle in reply, her lips curling up into a smile before she slid all the way back up to the very tip of my cock, kissing and sucking on my dick the whole way. For a moment, she engulfed my cockhead into her mouth, her dark lips smacking at the crown - and then she pulled off and continued her slide, making a similar long movement down the other side of my cock, making me groan. Her hand jerking me off grew more slow, and I glanced up at the porno again.

On screen, the woman was getting fucked doggy style. I reached for the remote and shut it off. Didn't care for that part, not when I had the world's most seductively giving fellatrix on my dick, and didn't have the focus to look for another channel with a black girl sucking a guy off.

Mabel just looked up at me warmly, once more letting my cock rest against her nose, her tongue flicking at my balls, then sliding up my length, a long, slow movement up to the tip that was just so good. Once her lips were around the tip again, she slurped down in a rapid movement, beginning her auto-irrumatio all over again. Her movements were frantic and wild, throat gripping my dick on each deep penetration, her eyelashes fluttering wildly as she worked, pounding away with relentless force, nose mashing into my pelvis, tongue flicking along the underside of my cock, making a lethargic side-to-side movement which contrasted lewdly with the intensity of her facefuck.

I just groaned and leaned back against the couch, letting myself just melt into it, watching the pounding of Mabel's mouth on my cock, enjoying the sight of her big tits bouncing with each thrust. Occasionally, a dollop of saliva would slide out of her mouth due to her frantic pace, landing on the couch or my thigh or the floor or (most attractively) her tits, sliding smoothly along her dark skin in a way that was absolutely entrancing and distracting.

If I hadn't come once already, I doubtlessly would have orgasmed fast and hard inside Mabel's sweet, sweet, attentive throat, as she worked me over. As it was, though, I was being dragged inevitably to the natural, complete, and extremely desirable end to this experience, and soon ejaculated, groaning as I fired off cum into Mabel's mouth, the woman in question sliding up to the tip of my cock, jerking me off as she did so. I just panted on the couch, catching my breath, feeling enervated even though I'd been doing literally nothing but sitting there and getting my dick sucked.

Once I was sucked dry, Mabel popped off my cock for a moment, shifting her weight, sliding the pillow and her knees forward, before grasping her breasts in either hand and just wrapping them around my cock. The spare saliva had left them rather shiny with her spit, and they were comfortable, soft, and well-lubricated as they wrapped around me, her eyes staring up at me with a worshipful, loving expression in her eyes. "Thank you again, Sam," she breathed out. "I'll keep sucking you off as long as it takes," she told me, as her fingers started to massage her tits into my cock, one rising as the other fell, my length throbbing in her bosom in response.

"As it takes for what?" I asked, wanting to hear more of Mabel's very particular brand of dirty talk.

"As it takes to pay you back for making me so happy," she told me, a warm smile on her lips, an absolutely unhesitating expression of sincere gratitude in her eyes. "You've let me experience motherhood. You've given me a position as your Pet. I am almost anticipating threshing, just to quit my job as a teacher and live at your home." She smiled, then paused. "Oh, I would still do things for you. Tutoring, if you want it. Blowjobs and titfucks, naturally, as is a Pet's duty," she explained, compressing her tits tighter on my cock, just straight up squeezing my dick inside those soft warm marshmallows. "But also cleaning up after you, making you whatever meals you like, just letting you lie in bed for the whole of Saturday and Sunday without the faintest concern in the world."

As if to top off her words, she leaned forward, wrapping her lips around the tip of my cock when it popped free of her breasts, her upper body sliding up and down as she moved her body. I just groaned at the physical sensations, enjoying every moment. "Fuck, that's good, Mabel. Don't worry, I won't work you that hard," I told her, idly reaching down to stroke her hair. "It'll mostly be lots of blowjobs," I told her, which made her actually smile at that, popping off my cock.

"I'll make sure they're good for you, Sam," she told me, tightening her hands on her tits, just mashing my cock with an intense pressure as she did so. I groaned in pleasure, absently bucking my hips up into her tits, and she sighed softly as she felt me do so. "I really worked on my fellatio skills before you. I hope you can tell." There was just this hint of girlish shyness to those words - and it made me want to come.

She recognized as much, diving back to my cock, wrapping her lips around the tip, pumping her tits on my cock as she slurped noisily around the very tip of my cock, her lips suckling on it like it was the most precious thing in the world to her. I came in her mouth, splashing cum all over its insides, splattering her palate and tongue and cheeks with copious amounts of cum, shuddering as I unloaded in her mouth. When I was spent, she popped off, starting to mash her tits into my softening cock, just idly swishing my cum around in her mouth for a few seconds before finally swallowing.

"Ah... Sam," she breathed out. "Do you want a break? I can make you something," she told me, continuing to give me a titfuck even as she spoke. My cock was about half-erect at that point, caught in an odd liminal state. She shifted subtly to check her watch, without stopping the titfuck. "It's been an hour, Sam."

That was the most unbelievable thing in the world to me. I would have guessed ten minutes. Maybe twenty if I took into account that sex was distracting. But when I pulled out my phone to check, yes, it had been a full hour of combination blowjob and titfuck from my insanely skilled teacher. "Yeah," I told her. "I could do with something to eat."

She let my cock leave her breasts at that point, rising to her feet, showing off that scrumptious butt of hers. "How does a tall glass of chocolate milk, some grilled cheese, and tomato soup sound? All accompanied to yours truly fellating you all over again."

"It sounded good, then you mentioned fellatio, and it sounded great," I told her, earning a chuckle as she went to the kitchen. I took out the Pokeball containing Julia, and I didn't even have to hit the button for Julia to pop out. "Your job right now is just to keep the TV on some good, black woman white man porn, featuring cocksucking, got it, bitch?"

"Yes, goshujinsama!" Julia agreed, taking the controller and sitting down on the floor next to the couch, her pregnant belly making her seated position a bit more awkward.

When Mabel returned... well, I didn't return home for four full hours, and it was pretty much all thanks to Mabel's truly gifted, skilled, hard-working mouth.

7