Colleen’s Dark Fetish Revealed
972 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Olivia was a good cuddle buddy, wrapping her arms around me from one side and just acting like I was the biggest, nicest teddy bear she'd ever held onto. When I woke up, it was with my dick in her mouth - her morning blowjob was an eager auto-irrumatio full of intensity. Julia even popped out of her ball, not to participate, but to cheer Olivia on in her work - and it definitely did encourage Olivia to get crazier and rougher in her facefuck. Especially when Julia said that sometimes she did X or Y to make me feel good, because that always made Olivia immediately do X or Y.

I let Olivia stay over for breakfast before sending her on her way. I did have to admit that her sheer intensity of desire had a shockingly strong effect. Maybe part of it was that I was used to women only being interested in me for my Pet Owner status - only the Tetsukatas and Ms. Cantaloupe weren't, and they had their own preferences. It was obvious from how Olivia talked and acted that she just wanted to suck my cock.

At school the next day, though, Colleen started texting me.

Hi, Sam!
Would you like me to get a Pet Owner License?
The Pets would just be yours, basically
It's fine if you say no.

Why do you ask?

There was a long delay on that, her response leaving me on read. There was the little ellipsis saying that she was writing something, pretty much constantly, for the next fifteen minutes, until she finally responded.

Because it's my fetish

Owning Pets?

For my boyfriend.
As in, owning Pets, who my boyfriend treats like his Pets, and does whatever, and I don't discipline them unless he says it's OK
is my fetish

I was definitely surprised by that being her fetish. Val had her own recruiter fetish, so maybe it was more common than I would have thought? Either way, I replied to tell her that was great, I'd help tutor her and pay for it if she needed it, and even offered to let her 'practice' with Julia.

* * *

Naturally, Colleen wanted to get on it right away, so she came to my place right after school. I got all my old study notes and materials together in a neat pile for her to take home after she was done, but before I could actually hand it over, Julia popped out of her ball. "Goshujinsama, you promised Colleen-sama that she could learn to handle a Pokegirl with me as her Pet!"

Julia, by this point, was very, very pregnant. She was less than a month off, her pregnant belly swollen with her children. She was far enough along that we could tell she was having twins, which meant she was going with Naomi and Beatrice as their names. She still dressed sexy, though - she was currently wearing a tank top and shorts, showing off her large pregnant belly but looking slightly less lewd than her lingerie or teddy. If anything, she looked better than normal, her tits having gone up a couple cup sizes for the pregnancy, and when she came, sometimes she'd squirt (lavender-scented) milk.

"Right. So, Colleen. Treat Julia like she's your Pet," I said, taking her Pokeball off my hips. "What would you do?"

"A-ah, um," Colleen said, looking at Julia nervously. "Hi," she said, her expression shifting awkwardly, her gaze flicking over to me for any assurance that she was doing okay. "Um. You're my Pet, technically, but you're for S-Sam to use however he feels like! So you gotta... get down on your knees!" Julia descended to her knees at that, looking up at Colleen expectantly. "Open your mouth," Colleen continued, looking over at me for approval as Julia's mouth fell open. "Sam likes having h-his cock sucked, um, a lot, so, you have to suck his cock. H-he might pee in your throat, but that's okay," she continued.

I wondered where she'd picked that little factoid up. I hadn't discussed it with her. Probably Julia had told her, or maybe Olivia. I decided to follow Colleen's lead on this front, taking off my pants and pointing my cock right at Julia's mouth - and Julia promptly snapped her mouth shut. "Uh. Bitch?"

"Mmm?" Julia asked, her mouth closed, as she looked up at me curiously, pretending to be oblivious. Ah. She was acting out the role of a disobedient Pokegirl to make Colleen deal with it.

"Your Pokegirl seems really disobedient," I said to Colleen, who jerked in surprise, her eyes going down to my cock and Julia a moment later.

"F-fucking open your mouth you g-goddamn stupid whore!" Colleen said, her voice simultaneously furious and nervous. "I'll L5- L4! I'll L4 you if you don't open your mouth!" Julia bit down on her lower lip, seeming to consider it, and Colleen actually just kicked her hard in the face, sending Julia careening to the ground, letting out a mewling noise. "Bitch! Fucking suck cock, it's what you exist for, sucking Sam's cock!" She grabbed a tangle of Julia's hair, yanking her forcefully up by it, Julia herself obviously intensely aroused by her mistreatment. "OPEN!"

At that point, Julia opened her mouth, and Colleen just slammed her facefirst down my cock - Julia promptly came the moment my dick was fully inside her mouth, her whole body jerking in place, her tongue swishing around wildly inside of her mouth in response to the forceful push. Colleen let out a shuddering sigh of relief as she ground Julia down into my pelvis. "Ahh, that feels great," I breathed out, as Julia noisily slurped on my cock, Colleen smiling brightly as she looked up at me from behind Julia. "But, um. You should probably avoid being so rough with your Pokegirls in general. That's one of the things they teach you, with Pets. Some breeds are masochists, and Julia's a masochist herself, but most respond better to positive reinforcement than punishments."

"O-oh, sorry, I, d-didn't know," Colleen said, though she kept Julia down on my cock, hands on the back of my soulmate's head, grinding her into position, choking her on my cock. "So, uhm, how do you handle a disobedient Pet, then? Like if she re-refuses to suck your cock?" She asked, swallowing nervously as she finished the thought.

"You offer her lots of orgasms, is the best one," I explained. "Like, you could play with her pussy or breasts, for example," I said.

"O-oh, b-but, um..." Colleen mumbled nervously. Clearly she wasn't comfortable doing sexual things with Pokegirls. It was something that had come up in one of the books on Pet Ownership, the idea that some people (disproportionately women) were actively repulsed by sexual relations with women (and by extension, in Pokegirls). The general recommendation was to not become a Pet Owner in that case, but they also mentioned...

"You can just have me do it," I told Colleen. "As in, promise the disobedient Pokegirl good treatment by me, if you're not interested in touching her sexually. So you'd say something like, Sam will rub his leg against your pussy and let you frig yourself that way," I explained.

"Okay!" Colleen nodded rapidly. "Sam will rub his leg against your pussy and let you frig yourself that way, if you're a good girl who sucks his cock!" Julia mewled softly, shifting her lower body while keeping her throat firmly attached to my cock. I stretched out my leg, then she started to hump it. "Wait, can't she just t-touch herself, th-though? Sorry! Ob-obviously you kn-know best," Colleen added, after just a second.

"She could, but it's not as good for a Pokegirl as touching a human," I told her. "Otherwise, they'd just spend all their time masturbating. I mean, you know how horny they are. Particularly this one," I added, with a chuckle.

Julia came to that, moaning around my dick, frantically humping my leg as she did so, Colleen watching with interest and a certain amount of awe as my cock throbbed inside Julia's throat, as Julia let out all sorts of lewd noises around my dick, vibrating it inside of her throat in response to the pleasure she was experiencing. I just sighed, closing my eyes and pumping my hips back and forth a couple inches, Colleen keeping Julia firmly attached to my dick all the while. It felt fantastic, the tight feeling of her spasming, moaning throat around my cock making me throb and sigh.

"There! That's good, right? You get to come! So you should just suck Sam's cock on command, you, you dumbo," Colleen's incompetent dirty talking making my dick throb in Julia's throat all the harder as she ground Julia down on my pelvis, twisting her head from side to side as she did so, glancing up at me for approval. "That's the only r-reason I have you, so, if you can't even do that, th-then I'll just get rid of you g-got it?!" She added.

"It's really not that good to threaten your Pet all the time," I told Colleen. It was very sexy. "Most breeds don't like that kind of 'beatdown' training. You get more flies with honey than vinegar. Mm. Try positive promises. Say what she'll get if she doesn't pull off my cock until I'm done with her."

"U-um, if, if you don't, if you keep sucking until he's done, th-then..." she paused, thinking things over, her lips wobbling on her face as she contemplated the question. "Then I'll tell you what kind of hairstyle Sam likes the best!" My cock twitched at the absolutely stupid suggestion, but Julia just hummed. "A-actually, w-we'll do a whole, whole, um, makeover! A makeover, like you're a human girl, wh-who's trying, to make Sam like her, b-because the more he likes you, the m-more time you get to spend out of the Pokeball, okay? Okay?" Julia nodded around my cock, twisting my whole length inside her throat, and I just sighed in response, casting my head back.

Julia was the one who came then, spasming on my dick, her top and shorts both getting stained - the top by her milk, and her shorts by the copious amounts of fluids currently leaking out of her pussy as she shuddered in place, saliva running out over her lower lip as she just came, hard. It felt damn good, the sensation of her twitching wildly in place, and I ultimately came around the same time as her orgasm finished. Despite the fact that my dick was lodged in her throat, leaving her unable to even taste my cum, she experienced a sympathetic orgasm right alongside me, her strangled noises of delight serving to milk my cock of every last droplet of cum that she could get out.

I sighed as I pulled out, my cock popping out past Julia's parted lips. She just lay there, panting - not from being chokefucked on my cock (as a Ghostrider, she didn't really need to breathe), but from the sheer pleasure she'd just experienced, her lips parted, her eyes full of carnal lust. Despite the temptation to keep going, I put my dick away - after all, this was Colleen's opportunity to get training, and how much would she really learn from facefucking Julia on my cock?

"How about you show Julia your ideas on how to make her look good? Bitch," I said, looking at Julia, "you were studying to become a Pet Owner, so you can give her some advice, even if you're playing the recalcitrant Pokegirl rather than the extremely obedient good girl I know you are. Just break character for that."

"Alright, goshujinsama!" Julia agreed.

I wandered downstairs, finding my mother on the couch, working on her tablet. She glanced up at me. "Ah. Samuel," she said. "Julia is going to be giving birth soon. Have you given any thought as to how to handle her children?"

"Uh. I figured she'd just, you know, handle them?" My mother gave me a flat look. "She'd make a great mom."

"Mhm," my mother responded, unimpressed. "And what is the plan for... Colleen, Valkyrie, Mabel, and Rachel's pregnancies? Shall you also rely on Julia to handle them?"

"I don't think Valkyrie or Mabel are pregnant yet."

"Are you attempting to impregnate them, Samuel?"

"Yes, Mom," I said, inwardly cringing.

"So. Let me clarify if I understand the situation properly. Your plan to handle the half-dozen children you will soon be having is... no plan at all?" I winced. My mother pressed one finger against the side of her forehead as she looked at me. "I can purchase a nanny Pokegirl to help watch your children, but such things are expensive, Samuel."

I knew that. Celia had taken a big chunk of my savings, even if I'd get it back in the end. And Celia was disobedient and fifty-five years old. A Pokegirl who could do something other than suck cock like a machine would cost even more. I guess possibly two, three, or four times that value. "Right. I can try getting the money together," I told her. The Tetsukatas would sell their house for me, I knew that much.

My mother just sighed. "Can you get together..." She paused, performing some mental calculations, "...two hundred thousand dollars before Julia gives birth?" My expression said enough that I didn't have to say anything at all, and my mother let out another sigh. "I will handle it. Consider it an early Christmas present. As in, do not expect a Christmas present from me this year, beyond this one."

That done, she returned her attention to her tablet, not saying anything more. I left her alone, deciding to just go to the bathroom and fuck Celia's throat in the shower stall while I waited for Julia and Colleen to finish with whatever they were doing. After probably a half hour of enjoying Celia's truly obscene fellatio skills (combined with her excellent striptease, dirty talk, tit-mashing, phantasmal rimming, etc, skills, also simultaneously demonstrated via her illusions), I went back up to my bedroom, finding Colleen finishing up braiding Julia's hair.

Julia looked... well, she looked like she was styled by Colleen. She had her silky soft pale blue hair done into a pair of long braids. Her teal top was one that showed off plenty of underboob, and she was wearing a matching blue thong. "Ah! Goshujinsama! Welcome back!" Julia said, as Colleen finished with her braids. "Do you like me with these braids?" She asked, hefting them up for my consideration.

"I like you either way," I told her, my gaze on her pregnant belly, then sliding up to observe the extremely sexy curve of her breasts, the dark skin formed into large, round orbs, my cock furiously throbbing in my pants as I kept going upwards to eventually look right into her eyes. She was smiling brightly as she looked at me. "But they are nice." I reached out for her hair, enjoying the feeling of it like this. I glanced over at Colleen. "She's your Pet," I pointed out.

"Oh! U-uh," Colleen said, looking at Julia. "Um..." She fidgeted. "Watch while Sam and I have sex, Julia," she decided on. She looked to me for approval.

"Yes, joousama!" Julia said with a bright smile, taking the words right out of my mouth. "I'll watch and take notes! Which position will Sam be fucking you in, joousama?"

"U-uhm, which, do you want, S-Sam?" Colleen asked me, glancing my way again.

"How about doggy style?" I suggested.

"Alright!" Colleen pretty much leapt onto the bed, presenting her butt to me, actually winding up collapsing onto her shoulders for a moment as she hurriedly pulled down her panties, revealing her pink sex to me. She was pretty wet, I found, as I stepped up towards her, pointing my cock at her sex.

"You really get a kick out of that, huh?"

"H-huh?" She asked, confused.

"Pet Ownership. Because of your kink," I said.

"O-oh! Yes!" She nodded rapidly, then wiggled her butt. "Please f-f-f-put it in, Sam!"

I didn't need much more than that, just slamming my hips against hers, filling her up with my cock in a single swift movement. As she shifted her position on the bed to get back on her hands and knees, I slid one hand around to her sex, starting to tease her clit, making her softly pant in response, her body twitching faintly with each thrust of my hips against hers.

I tried to think of what sort of dirty talk would make this sex hottest for her. "It's so hot," I told her, leaning down over her, nibbling on her ear, one hand sliding up to her breast, softly caressing it through her top, making her tremble all the more in pleasure. She apparently was very worked up. "I love the way you own another woman, and use that ownership just to please me," I told her, my cock twitching inside her as I spoke. She let out a mewl. "Thank you for that, Colleen. I promise, I'll fuck all your Pets, as much and as often as you want. You'll be able to watch them just come their silly little Pokegirl brains out, just for my pleasure," I told her.

"U-um, yes," she responded. "I-it's hot, I l-love it, fuck them, fuck them for me, okay? I'll own lots just so you can f-fuck them, I'll tell an-anybody who finds out I'm a Pet Owner, that you're the one they have to service."

"Yes!" Julia said, her voice bright and eager. "They'll be Pet-whores for you, but they'll fuck Sam! Whenever he says to! Ooo, you could order them to fuck him, even without him asking, and just take charge like that, isn't that sexy, joousama? Imagine some girl thinking she has a crush on you, and wants to be your Pet, but all being your Pet actually means is fucking Sam! So she gets fucked by him, over and over, all the while just hoping and hoping, that she'll get to fuck you one day. She even still holds out that hope when she becomes a Pokegirl, but you just use her as a jerkoff aid for Sam, until she finally bonds to Sam and decides that she's glad she doesn't love you any more, that she loves Sam only now!"

At that point, Colleen came, moaning, her pussy squeezing down on my cock as her fingers gripped chunks of the bed underneath her. I bottomed out inside her, riding the wave for the moment, playing with her tit in my hand as I just enjoyed her pussy going wild on my cock. When she recovered, though, I went right back to it.

"Uh-um, what Julia said," Colleen panted, as I fucked her hard. "I- um, we, you decide what hap-happens to the girls, so, just tell me, and I'll do anything you say! They can get L4'd however you want! Not L5'd, though, b-because that'd be bad, like what happened t-to Julia's mom, it's bad! They, they're basically your Pets, or, r-really, slaves, you just get to use them, l-like customizable, cumdumps, I'll do whatever you want!" She came again as she completed that thought, her pussy going hog wild on my cock, and I groaned at the sensation, upping my pace inside her, just about pounding her into the bed. She squeaked in surprise, but she didn't complain, still incredibly wet.

"It's so sexy to be able to control women by proxy, right, Sam?" Julia asked. "You don't even have to do it yourself! You can outsource it to Colleen, and she does all the hard work of controlling them, making them do what you say..." As Julia spoke, I just kept railing Colleen, enjoying her responses to my every thrust, the way she squeaked and jerked on the bed. "Power is sexy, right, Sam? You love being in charge. You love having power over women."

There was something just faintly teasing about her words - and with a glance her way, I could tell she wanted me to shut her up. "Eat my ass, Bitch," I ordered her, and she hurriedly clambered up on the bed behind me. I let go of Colleen's tit and clit to reach back, grabbing Julia's long braids and yanking on them, tying them to one another around my stomach so she was stuck there, my cock throbbing at that idea. "Julia can't even get away from my ass now," I told Colleen, my cock twitching inside her. She looked over her shoulder, mewled, and came all over again.

That was the position that I fucked Colleen absolutely senseless in, just pounding away until we were both exhausted, her pussy having been completely clogged with my cum. I finally untied Julia's hair from around my waist, tumbling around on the bed to let Colleen cuddle with me. When she left a couple hours later, it was with a pile of my books and notes - well, Julia was the one who carried them to her place. She stayed overnight with Colleen to help her practice proper treatment of a Pet, before being returned to me by Colleen at school the next day.

I was glad I'd gotten to learn something about Colleen's kinks. Val had really liked it when she'd been able to indulge in hers, so I was hopeful I'd be able to leverage them to make Colleen like me more.

8