Olivia Lott Makes A Move
994 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was in the men's bathroom, staring into the mirror as I mulled over how I'd screwed up with Frida, when the door swung open. I turned to look, and there was Olivia.

9IKb9Pa.png

Olivia had a similar sense of style to her older sister, with a goth sense of style. Her hair was black with red tips, done up in a bun, and she was decently chesty, with pale skin and golden eyes. For a moment, we just stared at one another.

Then we both spoke at once.

"This is the men's-" "Can I suck your cock?!"

I blinked as Olivia just interrupted me like that, her voice having a manic note to it as she spoke. "Frida didn't suck your cock, right? She just had regular sex with you! I'll suck your cock, you like having your cock sucked, right?" My cock was certainly straining in my pants at her words. "Right? Sam? I'm Olivia by the way, from back when we were little, maybe you don't recognize me."

"Yeah, I recognize you," I told her, idly shifting my stance as Olivia stared at me, her eyes having a manic note to them. On the one hand, once Frida had learned about the number of girls I'd promised Pet slots to, she'd escaped from my grasp like mist. I should tell Olivia and let her make an informed decision.

On the other hand, I really wanted to get a blowjob from Olivia. I could even argue that she obviously should have known about it, given she was talking about the details of how Frida fucked me, which meant they talked about it, which presumably would include Frida telling her about my slots and promises.

"I'd love to have my cock sucked by you," I told her, and she smiled brilliantly at that. "Let's go to a stall."

"Yes! Let's!" She agreed, hurriedly rushing into the stall, actually grabbing my wrist and yanking me along. She stuck out her tongue, showing off a barbell tongue piercing. "I got it just so I could suck cock better, Sam! Your cock, specifically," she added, descending to her knees in front of me, just pulling down my pants and pulling out my cock, starting to sniff and lick at it completely wantonly, moving like it was the tastiest, best-smelling thing that had ever been put in front of her face. "So good..." she breathed out.

I let her act like that for a while, just idly stroking my cock, fingertips running across the surface, nose flaring as she stuffed her nostrils right up against the crook of my dick, or the very tip, drinking in a direct dose of my scent like it was a drug. Once she was satisfied that both nostrils were completely clogged with my scent, she started hungrily licking along my dick, slurping noisily as she did, kissing and sucking at the sides. It wasn't the most physically stimulating, but she had an absolutely manic response to my cock that had my dick throbbing in the air. "That's good," I breathed out. "But can you suck it?"

"Yes! I practiced on toys so I could deepthroat you," she told me, wrapping her lips around the very tip of my cock and just slamming her face down my whole length, making me groan as she did, my hand going to the back of her hair on base animal instinct. She hummed in delight around my dick, twisting her head from side to side, tongue slithering all along my length where she could get it, as she just salivated and drooled around it. The sensation of her tongue stud brushing along the underside of my cock was intense and unique, almost Pokegirl-esque in the alien sensation of it, cool and metal against my hard cock, contrasting the warmth of her tongue proper.

Very quickly, she started bobbing her head up and down, moving with enthusiasm, slurping all along my length as she did. She let out hums and moans of delight, like she was eating the tastiest thing she'd ever been graced to have put in her mouth, and it had my dick throbbing in her throat, my hand intermittently tightening on her hair as my cock just twitched in her mouth. She popped off my cock. "My mouth is better than Frida's pussy, right? Right?"

"Yes," I told her. I knew well enough that was the sort of thing you said in that situation, and Olivia let out a quiet squeal of delight before thrusting her mouth straight down my cock again, hungrily swallowing around my length. Of course, the fact that it was probably actually true didn't hurt - Frida's cunt was nice, but Olivia was putting absolutely everything she had into sucking my cock. "Ohhh, so much better," I breathed out, as she slurped, her lips wetly slapping at the base of my cock.

Her hand went down to her pussy in response to those words, her arousal apparently reaching such a fever pitch that she couldn't help but want to masturbate - but she paused, her hand snapping around her thigh as she restrained herself, her other hand coming up to grip my hip and give her a good grip to start facefucking up and down my cock.

I responded to the unspoken desire: "Go ahead and play with yourself, Olivia," I told her, and she let out a wet noise of surprise around my cock. "I like watching girls masturbate while they suck me off." It wasn't always the thing - I did enjoy denying girls I could relish some sadism with, especially those who could orgasm from fellatio anyway - but with Olivia? I remembered her (if only vaguely) as a sweet, super nice girl. No reason to keep her from coming.

Olivia obeyed my command, frigging herself frantically, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy rapidly. Her head pumped up and down my cock, her eyelashes fluttering wildly as she worked me over like that, her tongue slashing back and forth on the underside of my cock, barbell stud sliding along alongside, her eyes glaring up at me with uninhibited lust and desire. I could feel my balls starting to churn from her hard work, and groaned. "I'm going to come."

She popped off, jerking me off like crazy, positioning my dick so it was pointed right at her nose as she spoke. "Ah, Sam, where do you want to come? My mouth? My face? Throat? I'll do whichever you want! I want to make you feel good, Sam! Sam, Sam, come on, Sam, tell me what to do, tell me where to make you come!"

"Mmmouth," I groaned out, and she hurriedly slurped the top half of my cock into her mouth, beginning to frantically bob up and down that part of it, keeping it out of her throat as she worked frantically, masturbating all the while. When my cock started to erupt in her mouth, filling it up, she came too, moaning as my semen just flooded her mouth, and my thighs wobbled underneath me.

She gulped down every last drop, then popped off with a wet sigh of delight. "That was good, right? We can do it again, whenever. Do you have my number? Oh, here, let me get my phone," she said, hurriedly. "That was better than Frida's pussy, right?" She added.

"Yeah," I told her, enjoying her frantic search for her phone, as she gave me her number.

"Whenever you want, just call me, and I'll do whatever you want! Don't waste time with Frida, or- or, you can waste time with her, but you should spend time with me first! Lots of time! I'll make you feel better than she can, okay?"

Her eager desperation was a huge turn on, but like I said - she was a sweet, super nice girl. I didn't want to take advantage of her. "Um. Olivia. Frida kind of cut things off with me, because I don't have enough Pet slots to be able to secure her one."

Olivia blinked a couple times at that. I figured I'd just ruined things with her, but what can I say - Julia must have been rubbing off on me or something. "Oh, you're a Pet Owner!" She said, nodding rapidly. "Well, it'd be fun to be your Pet, for sure, keep me in mind!"

"What?" I was baffled. "You didn't know?" It was pretty much all over social media, since people figured it out.

"Sorry, I was reading all your social media stuff starting from the last time we saw each other, you were super cute at ten! But cute now, too! Anyway, it's great that Frida isn't going to sleep with you any more!" Olivia said, smiling. "I'm glad! That way you won't be sleeping with her, so you can sleep with me, and I'll help you with whatever girl you want to fuck, oh I have some Pokegirls too," she said, going to her waistband where six of them rested in their balls. "If you ever want to have sex, you can do it with me, okay? Even if it's weird or something other girls wouldn't like. Especially then! I'm way better than them, okay? I love you the most, Sam!"

My cock twitched in the air at those words, as I actually processed what was going on in front of me properly. Olivia didn't want to be my Pet. Or, she did, but that wasn't why she'd been sucking my cock. She'd been sucking my cock because she liked me. Loved me. It was crazy, but it did appear to be true.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her.

"Yes, I saved my virginity for you, Sam!" She declared, with absolute, fiery passion. "Not like Frida! She's slept around, that hussy! I'm much better than her for being a virgin, right?"

"I don't care that much," I started, making her pout, "but thank you," I told her. She brightened at that, a shiny white smile on her face.

"I'd do anything for you, Sam, not like Frida, who just abandoned you when she realized she couldn't get anything out of you!" Fuck she was getting my dick hard, but it felt... mean, to take her virginity in a bathroom stall. "You can have sex with me right now!" She said, as if she could read my mind. "I've never had sex with a guy so I might not be as good, but, you could train me, and show me how to do it properly, and I promise I'll do whatever you say and learn whatever you tell me!"

"Um. We're in the boy's bathroom."

"So?" She asked, blinking from her position kneeling on the ground.

"Wouldn't you rather your first time be somewhere... more romantic?"

"Anywhere's fine with you!" She declared. "It's romantic if it's with you, Sam, especially if we just jump right to the sex, since I love you and now we're together and we're having sex within a few minutes of meeting again! If we don't have sex here, when and where would we have sex? After school lets out?! How can you expect me to wait that long, Sam, when I'm finally with you? Not that I'd mind waiting that long, if you wanted to, if you felt like I was dirty for not thinking that way."

I could see that there was only one way to fix the situation. "Stand up," I ordered her, and she hurriedly rose to her feet, a manic smile on her lips. "Put your hands against the wall, Olivia." She did exactly that, raising up her butt in a way that suggested she at least knew how to have sex. I flipped up her skirt, pulling down her panties, starting to softly stroke her sopping wet sex with my fingers. "Just because you like me, Olivia-"

"Love! I love you, Sam!" She said those words with a sort of terrified fervence, as if she was afraid I didn't believe them.

"Okay. Just because you love me," I corrected, "that doesn't mean I'm going to love you back."

"You will, because I'll show you how great I am," she told me, clearly absolutely believing it.

I decided - possibly due to the presence of Olivia's slick sex, and my own hard-on still being up and out - that I had done my best, and I wasn't Olivia's father or something, so I could fuck her as I pleased. I stepped up behind her, pointing my cock and slamming myself balls deep inside her without any further hesitation, making her squeal as I stole her virginity in one swift movement. Her inner walls started to squeeze, moving with intensity, pulsing along my length, her whole body faintly trembling before me as she did her best to jerk me off in her cunt with just her inner walls.

She was astoundingly, pleasantly, tight, and she was looking back at me with the sort of expression I mostly only saw from Julia - pure, uninhibited, selfless love and desire. Carnal and giving at once. In some ways, it was even more intense: Julia was just a generous person in general, but Olivia was being generous just for me.

It made me throb inside her pussy, getting even harder, my hands on her hips as I started to pump away. She felt truly fantastic, my hands gripping her hips tight as I started to just rut like a wild man, losing myself in the moment and forgetting all about her pleasure, even the tiniest bit, as I just rutted inside her.

If she noticed my selfishness, she sure didn't comment, instead gasping and moaning. "Ah, ahm, kiss me, Sam," she sputtered out, making me realize that I'd had her suck my cock and taken her virginity before her first kiss - so, naturally, I decided to kiss her, trying to make up for that small obscenity. She moaned in delight into my mouth, her eyelashes fluttering as my hands slid up, groping her tits in either hands, fingers sinking into the soft, delicious orbs where they rested inside her bra, giving them squeezes that made her moan and mewl and twitch and ultimately orgasm, less than a minute after I'd first pushed myself inside her.

Our tongues beat against one another as we made out, her barbell stud giving the kiss a unique flavor as we practically slobbered all over the inside of one another's mouths. She came within a couple seconds of the kiss, moaning in delight into my mouth, letting out a lewd noise of sheer, simple-minded delight, her pussy squeezing down on my cock, her hands leaving the wall - almost sending both of us crashing down, before her shoulder planted against it anew - to grab my cheeks, holding me in an impassioned kiss, slurping down on my spit like she was a woman in the desert and I was her one and only source of water.

The feeling of her sheer, needy intensity, plus her tight pussy around my cock, gripping and squeezing, was just so good that I stopped fucking her properly, holding myself inside her and enjoying that tight cunt of hers as she came. Even once she finished coming, I took a few seconds to bask in the afterglow of her orgasm - at which point she broke off the kiss. "What am I doing wrong, Sam? Did you come and I didn't feel it? I don't feel your cum in me, Sam," she said, glancing down at where our hips met.

"Ah, just - your tight pussy felt really great," I told her, starting to pump my hips inside her again, enjoying the feeling of her beneath me. "Just was basking in the glow," I told her, which made her smile brightly, immediately grabbing my face again to mash me into another kiss, grinding her cunt around my cock.

I pulled at her shirt, yanking it up above her bra, and she wiggled in a way clearly meant to help me out - when I fumbled with her bra, though, she hurriedly broke off the kiss to take off her shirt and bra, just discarding them on the ground. "Go ahead and play with my tits however you want, Sam, you can squeeze them, or titfuck them, or whatever, any time, any place," she said, her manic intensity getting me rock hard, my hips just ramming inside her as my fingers went to her breasts, and as she puckered up her lips, I gave her another voracious kiss, this time starting to suck some of the spit out of her mouth.

She predictably came fast like that, just squirting all over the tile floor of the bathroom as she let out a strangled squeal into my mouth. Once again, I held myself inside her, relishing the sensation, but this time, when she finished coming, I started pounding away immediately, my balls slapping at her clit.

She broke off the kiss. "You can just bask in the glow if you want, Sam. Anything you want, Sam. I'm not some frigid bitch like Frida, you can do me however you want, I'll do whatever, just tell me what makes me feel good, train me to fuck you the best I can! I'm trying to learn, so tell me what to do, please, Sam!"

Fuck. She definitely had my cock hard with lines like that, my hips beginning to pump her all the harder. "I'll - fucking have Julia give you some tips," I said, not really knowing what I even liked in practical terms. Julia probably knew my dick better than anybody else by this point, and she'd relish helping Olivia out. Olivia nodded rapidly, taking in those words with eagerness. "But for now, just keep talking about how important it is to you, to make me happy, to get my dick hard, to bring me off," I told her, my breathing becoming more ragged as I spoke, as I rammed away with every thrust driving her wild.

"It's really important, Sam! It's the most important thing to me right now!" She started squeezing my dick with her pussy, not due to an orgasm, but due to having figured out that that felt good for me. "You can tell me to do anything and I'll do it! I only watched the most vanilla porn so I wouldn't risk getting a fetish you didn't like! I promise I'll do whatever you want, any time you want! Oh, oh, do you want - ah, guys like morning blowjobs, I could come over every day and suh, suck your cock," she said, before orgasming, her eyes peeling back as another orgasm hit her.

"I'd like that," I told her, ramming deep inside her, riding her orgasm out like a wave, my fingers sinking into her tits as I unloaded inside her. She shuddered softly in response to the sensation of being filled for the first time. Come inside. "You're not on the pill, right?"

"N-no," she said, her whole body trembling as she spoke.

"Good," I told her, my cock twitching inside her.

Julia popped out of her ball at that point. "Goshujinsama really loves his blowjobs," she told Olivia. "I'm Julia, by the way."

"Oh!" Olivia's eyes widened. "Ah, well, then," Olivia said, pulling her pussy off my cock, then slinking down to her knees on the tile floor, wearing only her skirt, her bare tits exposed to the open air. "Then... I should stay at your place! That way there's no risk that I get caught up in traffic or attacked by some other Tamer and that means you don't get your morning blowjob!"

"That sounds like fun! But right now, we're sucking goshujinsama's cock in the bathroom, aren't we?"

"Yes," Olivia said, her gaze going back to my cock - and without the slightest hesitation, she just dove down my length, making me groan in response to the sensation, sighing and shuddering in place.

"Goshujinsama, did you only come to the bathroom to stare in the mirror?" Julia asked me.

"Oh, fuck," I said, my bladder suddenly reminding me that it was full, and that I really, really needed to pee. "Great, thanks for reminding me that I need to piss, Bitch."

"Ah, Olivia, goshujinsama loves pissing right down my throat, so-" Olivia responded to Julia's words by mushing her nose into my pelvis, grinding herself down, staring up at me. "Oh! You want to try being goshujinsama's personal urinal too, huh?" Olivia nodded around my cock. "Go ahead, then, goshujinsama! Olivia, make sure you don't pull up until he's done. Goshujinsama pisses a lot, so you probably won't manage to swallow it all if he winds up peeing in your mouth instead!"

Olivia stared up at me, her expression one of absolute intensity. Completely unhesitant in her offer of her throat for me to use to pee. I let go, sighing as I found sweet relief. Julia grasped the back of Olivia's head, holding her in place, staring up at me all the while, a smile on her lips, blue eyes staring right into my soul. Olivia's throat squeezed and gripped on my cock, as she swallowed around my dick, helping ensure my piss got deposited directly into her stomach. When I was completely spent inside her throat, Julia started pulling Olivia back - only for Olivia to resist, as she reached the very tip of my cock, Julia still gently tugging on her.

"Ehh? We can give goshujinsama a double blowjob, you know? He really likes double blowjobs," Julia said, which made Olivia - somehow, even with my dick in her mouth - pout and start to tear up. "Oh, alright," Julia said, leaning around to start sucking at my balls, wetly slapping them with her tongue as she stared up at me.

Olivia responded by pushing her whole mouth down my cock, her tongue stretching out, her barbell stud brushing along my balls as I groaned at the sensation. She was trying to crowd Julia out during her blowjob, that much was obvious to me - and it was honestly hot as fuck. The way she moved with an intention to just lay claim to my whole cock, while Julia was left licking at my balls, was definitely bringing me quite close to the edge.

"Bitch, eat my ass," I said to Julia, who abandoned her pitiable attempts to lick my balls to get up behind me and start rimming. "Olivia, you're doing great," I said, "but don't forget, you can play with yourself. You should, in fact," I decided and she hummed in acknowledgement, hand going down to her pussy and starting to frig herself. "Every time, unless I tell you otherwise." Even if I didn't reciprocate her feelings, I did want her to feel good.

Olivia nodded around my cock, twisting it around inside her throat, making her go cross-eyed as I groaned in pleasure to the sensation. She still hadn't removed her lips from their current position on the base of my cock, even though she'd been down there for at least a minute at that point. When she came in that position, spasming, her hips bucking, her throat squeezed and grabbed at my cock, tightening around it as she sputtered and jerked in place, her tongue's movements becoming more sporadic and insensate, her throat really doing the lion's share of working me over owing to her being too busy coming to do much else.

I took a grip on her hair, and her whole body relaxed, like she was silently declaring that I could set the pace to whatever I wanted. At first, I just gently peeled her back on my cock, letting her finally suck in deep breaths as my length left her throat, her whole body trembling as she struggled to recover. When her breath leveled out again, I slid her back down, starting off with just a gentle pump back and forth, enjoying her very vigorous tongue as it licked all along my length.

Of course, it didn't take too long for my carnal urges to overwhelm my desire to be gentle with her, and I was gripping her head in both hands and just pounding away, rutting at her tight throat relentlessly. Her tongue worked me over as I slid in and out, saliva occasionally winding up running over her lower lip, and she didn't show the slightest sign of complaint as I took full advantage of her like that. I ultimately let go of her head, but she kept going at the same pace, frantically masturbating all the while, looking up at me with lidded eyes that were full of affection - and I leaned back on Julia, using her face as a seat while she kept rimming me, her Pokegirl strength meaning I could actually rest atop her with ease.

In that position, with Olivia bouncing on my cock, I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. Apparently, Olivia knew enough about me already to identify I was going to come soon, peeling her lips back up to the tip of my cock, frantically jerking me off as her tongue flicked around against the head of my dick. I erupted then, just spraying all over the inside of her mouth and letting out a long, shuddering sigh.

When I was finished coming, she held herself in that position, staring up at me all the while, not even swallowing my cum as she waited for my suggestion on what to do next. "Go ahead and swallow," I told her. She dutifully did so. "That was great," I told her. "You can come to my place at, um, eight or so, to stay the night and do the morning blowjob thing."

"Yes!" She said, as she popped up off my cock. "I mean, yes, I'll do that, Sam! Thank you, I promise you won't regret it!" She jumped up to her feet, pausing as she stood there. "Do you want me to keep sucking your cock?"

"No, I do have classes."

"Oh, sorry. But if you want me to suck you off in classes I won't mind. I have six Pokegirls so I could probably fend off anybody in the school from enforcing any rules against blowjobs in classes. I read a story about some Tamer doing that and thought it would be so romantic, because I'd be prioritizing you over the law. Ah, they just let her do it because it was easier and cheaper than getting in a fight about it."

"Right. But I don't think I'd learn much. Thank you, Olivia. Please get dressed and go."

"Alright!" Olivia said, getting dressed in a rush. Once she was completely covered up, she looked at my dick for a long moment, then just leaned in to kiss me on the lips. "You can fuck my Pokegirls if you want, any time, by the way, they're not used to men, but I'll L4 them or even L5 them if you want."

"Please don't L5 anybody," I said, my voice sharpening, and she nodded rapidly, looking terrified. "Julia's mom got L5'd by some sicko, so I really don't like the idea of it."

I made a motion waving her off, and she finally left the stall - before pausing at the door to said stall. "Oh, and I love you, by the way! Just in case I get hit by a truck, I want that to be the last thing I say to you. I love you, Sam!" She waved repeatedly, then finally left me alone, the door to the men's opening and closing as she departed. "Hey! Outta the way! This is the boy's, by the way, don't go in," she said to somebody out of my view, before the door closed.

I just pulled the stall door closed, then got up off of Julia's face. "Sheesh," I said, as I pulled up my pants, zipping them back up, Julia remaining in her kneeling position. "She sure is clingy, huh?" I asked Julia.

"She just loves you lots, goshujinsama!" Julia declared.

"It's still annoying. I had to tell her to leave like five times."

"That's true, she should be more obedient," Julia said. "Oh! While you were sitting on my face, I realized a way you can get around your limited number of Pet slots! The Tetsukatas! They would all happily get Pet licenses just to let you own more women, but you'd obviously have to make sure that they didn't do anything bad to the girls who were their 'Pets.'"

"Oh." I thought about it for about three seconds. "That's a great idea, Bitch. Good job." I took out my phone, starting to text the Tetsukatas their new orders.

"Thank you, goshujinsama! I know it really made you sad that you couldn't make Frida your Pet-whore," she said, and I just frowned at that turn of phrase. "You know, a girl who whores themselves out to you so they can become your Pet! That's way too much of a mouthful to say all the time! That's Rachel, and Mabel, and Esme, and Colleen, and..."

"Yes, yes, I get it." The texts were by that point sent to the Tetsukatas, making clear that even once they had Pets, they would absolutely not be allowed to discipline them in any way unless given explicit direction by me as to when and how they'd be disciplined. I stepped out of the bathroom, and bumped into Colleen.

"Oh, s-sorry, Sam, I was, just going to the, bathroom," she said, pointing to the women's bathroom.

"And I was just coming from it. See you later, Colleen," I said, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yes, bye," she agreed, hurriedly heading to the bathroom like she didn't want to stay a second past how long she was wanted.

8