Chapter 11 The Priest of God
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the city given by God, more and more people gathered. Everyone looked at the giant beast in the ocean tremblingly, the monster's open mouth seemed to swallow the sun in the sky. Some people were even so scared that their legs collapsed on the ground, rubbed backwards on the beach and then crawled behind the crowd.

"What is that?"

"How could there be such a big monster!"

"What are these monsters going to do? Wouldn't they climb ashore!"

Ledley, the king of wisdom, also came to the front of the coast among the people's with the arch guards and became the backbone of the people. As soon as he saw the horrible giants roaring towards the sky, he immediately looked back at the highest place of the pyramid temple. He knew that these monsters must be mythical creatures created by Ricozo. Although the form was a little different, he recognized at a glance that these monsters resemble Sally.

The King of Wisdom raised his hand high and attracted everyone's attention. People looked at the strong three-leaf man with a crown, and his gestures could affect all the three-leaf people.

"Don't be afraid!"

"These monsters are servants of God."

As soon as Ledley opened his mouth, his voice echoed in everyone's mind, and a strange force calmed the restless and panicked crowd in an instant. Hearing that these monsters were slaves of the gods, they were not afraid. They looked at these fusion monsters from afar and marveled at the great power of the gods.

The order ti was passed to prohibited them from approaching the giant beasts and monsters. Ledley hurried to the temple at the top of the pyramid and saw the gods admiring his masterpieces in front of the temple. Rico lowered his head and looked at Ledley, who climbed up step by step until he stopped and knelt down in front of him.

"How is it?"

"Do you like it?"

Ledley was stunned for a moment and didn't understand what God meant.

Rico continued, "This is the gift I have given you. With them, nothing can stop you from walking whether it's the deep sea or the land. Do you not want to build a great civilization? Being trapped on this island cannot be considered great."

Ledley stared at God in disbelief. He did not expect such a generous gift from God. God then asked him, "Don't you like it?"

Ledley burst into tears and shook his head, "God! Your eldest son will never forget today." After a moment of thought, he asked, "God, can I give this opportunity to my son?"

Rico replied with no emotion, "Only people with wisdom can communicate and control these fusion monsters. Mortals cannot control these mythical creatures." Ledley quickly said, "My son Yesel can definitely do it. He inherited my bloodline and talent." It was clear that Ledley loved his son deeply.

Rico agreed and said, "You bring him to see me tomorrow, and I will give him the brand of the fusion monster." He gave these fusion monsters not only to help Ledley fulfill his ideals, but also wanted the three leaf people to raise them for him.

The fusion monsters were created to extract the mythical blood of Sally. Rico wanted to create more of them to achieve his goal as soon as possible.

Yesel was still watching the monsters at the seaside, but was called back to the palace of the King of Wisdom.

He saw unstoppable joy in his majestic father's eyes. After seeing him, his father couldn't wait to step down from the throne and press his hand on his shoulder. His father looked at him expectantly, which made him feel heavy, but he also felt a little happy in his heart.

"Yesel!" "Are you ready? Starting tomorrow, you will become a priest of God!"

When Yesel heard this term for the first time, he looked puzzled. "A priest?" "What is that?"

Ledley explained, "A priest is a person who worships and serves the gods, an agent of God on earth, and a messenger of God's will."

"You will receive the gods' permission to choose one of the fusion monsters to become your partner and become an extension of God's will in this world."

When Yesel heard about the existence of the fusion monsters, his eyes lit up. "I'm ready."

Yesel was so excited that he couldn't sleep all night. He walked along the high palace walls with excitement. The whole city, bestowed by God, came into view under the moonlight, and he gazed at the endless horizon.

He clenched his fist. "Sea and land, I must conquer you."

He stood in front of the palace and gazed at the sea until dawn, under the guidance of his father. This was the second time he had encountered God. Like the first time, he did not dare to look directly at the great being that transcends time and space, but instead bowed his head humbly under the divine platform, as his father did.

The voice of God came from above, asking, "If you are granted a fusion monster, what shall you do?"

Yesel's excitement from yesterday's news had not dissipated. He lowered his head in a pious gesture and spoke in a powerful and excited tone, "Great God! If I can be blessed by you with the power of God's servant, I want to explore the ocean for my father. I don't just want to build a new city in the depths of the sea and make it a new God-given city to extend your glory to the sea. I want to find the legendary land at the end of the sea and let the people of the City of God open up a new paradise there, just like my father said. We are the eldest son of God, chosen for both the earth and the sea. We will conquer the sea and eventually dominate the earth."

Yesel spoke passionately, trembling with excitement. Unlike Ledley, who was conservative and humble, Yesel was full of adventure and impulse. When Ledley heard what his son said, his eyes filled with pride.

"Yesel! Don't disappoint your father's expectations."

God's finger nodded on Yesel's forehead, and light overflowed along the fingers, forming an eye symbol on Yesel's forehead. "Starting today, it's yours," God said.

Another voice sounded in Yesel's mind, and a chaotic and crazy consciousness was connected with him. He felt that on the other side of the sea, a fusion monster was connected to his fate from that moment.

This event is recorded in the Sanye mythology Hymn of the King of Wisdom, the three leaf race was change to Sanye on this day, God appointed the second king of wisdom, the inheritor of his will. Yesel, the son of the great Ledley, became the first priest of the God-given city and the spokesperson of the gods. The servants of God, known as Priests, appeared in the world from then on. They can control and cultivate mythical species of fusion monsters, allowing them to integrate different species and possess different abilities. Each Priest has the power of myth and the ability to see into people's hearts.

0