Chapter 12 Depature to the Seas
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The waves were eroding the beach, causing white foam to burst out. Yesel dived into the sea, climbed onto a reef, and looked around.

"Hey! Come out!" he shouted.

Suddenly, a giant beast emerged from the calm sea and revealed a mouth full of fangs and sharp teeth, which could easily swallow and tear Yesel into pieces, along with the reef. But Yesel wasn't afraid. He could sense the monster's feelings, and his heart was connected with it. Despite its fierce appearance, the creature was as innocent as a newborn baby, like a blank sheet of paper.

Yesel stretched out his hand and touched the creature's wrinkled brown skin, which felt like rocks.

"What's your name?" he asked.

The creature remained motionless and simply stared at Yesel with its three eyes.

"You don't have a name? Then I'll give you one! Nini! Ha ha! Your name is Nini!"

"Let's go to the sea together," Yesel said excitedly. "You're so big and powerful, nothing in the sea can stop you."

In the Cambrian ocean, the fusion monster was the most dominant and invincible being. No other creature dared to confront it or look directly at it. Its immense size and power ensured that it never lost its way, always finding its way back to the temple of God and Sally, the mother of life.

Yesel's father had told him that Sally, the mother of life, had easily built the pyramid and temple in a few days, and he hoped that Nini could inherit her power to build a city beyond the gods.

Yesel knelt on Nini's head, grasping the folds of its brown skin with both hands, and easily tore through the sea, galloping like a strong wind. He opened his eyes wide and felt that the entire ocean was under his control. The shadow above the sea level gradually disappeared.

Years passed in a blink of an eye, and Nini returned from the deep sea with an unknown dark stone, dragging it to the shore. Nini had undergone a complete transformation, growing to over 20 meters tall, with spiny features like a sea urchin. Its spikes could transform into hundreds of meters of tentacles, which it used for mobility and other biological functions. Some of its spikes had turned into tentacles, dragging the boulder found at the bottom of the sea.

As it approached the shore, its tentacles turned into sharp metal chisels, and seven or eight spikes turned into tentacles. Eyes grew on all angles of the tentacles.

Dozens, nearly a hundred, sharp chisels turned into shadows, constantly chiseling out a humanoid outline of the boulder. Faintly, one could see that it was a three-leaf man with a crown. This was a gift that Yesel was going to give to his father, the King of Wisdom. It had taken him a lot of effort to find a stone with the same color as the King of Wisdom, and to carve it into a stone statue of his father.

The next day was Ledley birthday. Yesel pushed the stone statue to the stone square in front of the Palace of Wisdom, attracting all the people of the God-given city to watch. Everyone cheered at the sight of the more than ten meters high statue.

"To easily move such a big stone statue. His Highness Yesel is a priest of God, with the power of God's gift. He's really too powerful."

"I heard that His Royal Highness Yesel is coming of age and is ready to accept followers, I must join him."

The King of Wisdom also walked out of the palace in the midst of the crowd and looked at the stone statue. Yesel immediately stepped forward and knelt down in front of his father.

"The great King of Wisdom! Your son, Yesel, presents a gift to you. May your great image always stand in the city given by God, like the stars in the sky forever."

Ledley looked at his grown-up son with relief and patted him on the shoulder.

"Very good! But I would prefer you to put the stone statue under the temple than here."

Yesel obeyed his father's order and asked his fusion monster "Nini" to move the stone statue to the bottom of the pyramid. The original magnificent statue became small against the pyramid.

At first glance, it appears to be a guard stationed at the stairs leading to the Supreme Temple. Ledley gazed upon the scene with contentment before turning his attention to his son with a stern expression.

"Yesel" he said firmly, "never forget your humility before God."

"Yes, Father," Yesel replied with a nod. "God will always be our master, and I will never forget."

Ledley eyes softened as he gazed out over the edge of the pyramid and towards the sea.

"Yesel," he said, turning back to his son. "Have you always wanted to explore the deep sea?"

Yesel was taken aback at first, but then an ecstatic look spread across his face.

"You would allow me to leave the God-given city?" he asked in disbelief.

Taking Yesel's hand, Ledley led him to the center of the street and up onto a high stone platform.

In front of the gathered crowd, he announced, "My son Yesel will represent me and lead those who are willing to venture into the deep sea, along with his followers. Together, they will establish a new home and build another divine city."

The God-given city was overcrowded, and even with the divine method of raising ancestor fish, it was slowly becoming saturated. To continue to grow, new cities and homes needed to be built elsewhere.

Ledley had long intended to establish a city in the deep sea, and many people in the God-given City were aware of this plan.

Prince Yesel, who had matured his fusion monsters and become proficient in controlling its power, was considered the best candidate by many to undertake this venture.

"Yesel," Ledley said, turning to his son once more. "Would you like to do this?"

Though he had longed for this opportunity, Yesel had not expected to be chosen. He believed his brother's reputation and seniority would make him a more likely candidate to venture into the deep sea.

Suppressing his joy, he knelt down and struck the slate platform with his hand.

"I do," he said resolutely. "I, Yesel will conquer the sea and establish a new blessed land under the watchful eye of God."

0