Chapter 3-2 (Frolicking)
9.1k 3 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Praise, respect and prayer. Gin had managed to obtain the first two from Teressa. Only the last type of emotion left.

Praise did not seem to require a high Trust. As long as they praise him with sincerity, he would receive Faith points from them. However, such an occasion happened to be rare.

Respect, however, seemed more effective to earn Faith points. As long as they think of him while feeling a strong positive emotion, Gin would receive Faith points from them. But making them feel genuine respect for him in the first place was a challenge in itself. Not only a high amount of Trust was required, but they also must treat Gin’s existence with worth and value that’s meaningful to themselves.

For Teressa’s case, he made her ‘desire’ for him.

She would treat his existence as priceless, worthy of her feelings. She thought of him, wanted his attention and care, his touch and praises— Gin was somebody she looked up to, it fell under the emotion of respect.

People’s emotions were arbitrary and hard to predict. A sense of respect could flip into hate in a blink of an eye. Yet, so far, Teressa has been contributing tons of Faith points every time she orgasm by masturbating while thinking of him.

It was a coincidence but it worked out in the end. Gin was carried away with his hypnotic suggestion at the first therapy session, pushing her beyond appreciation and became wildly lustful of everything about his body. This in turn made everything favorable for him in the long run.

Teressa’s emotion would reach its peak every time she orgasm from masturbation. Like a circle, every time she did it, her feelings for Gin became stronger. The stronger her feelings became, the more often she masturabates. She will drown deeper and deeper into her desires.

The high amount of Trust played a major role in his grand scheme to make her fall. The therapy was a success, she looked up to him, thinking of ways to please him with all her being.

What came out of it was a twisted sense of ‘love’ and ‘respect’ combined into one.

Snap!

Gin snapped his fingers. The therapy came to an end and Teressa opened eyes.

Ping!

-Teressa’s Trust has increased from 8 [High Trust] to 9 [Faithful].

-Your existence in Teressa’s psyche has become more distinct.

-Your influence over her psyche significantly increased.

-Medium Hypnosis has evolved to Major Hypnosis.

Ping!

-Teressa is thinking of you with a burning passion.

-Faith +100

‘That’s a green light if I’ve ever seen one.’

Gin had his fun with Teressa’s body while she was under the Trance state. He pulled her dress down and played with her giant tits, carefully of course. He wouldn’t want to be too rough lest he woke her up. He did all of that while whispering into her ears, guiding her psyche to fall even deeper into her craving for ‘love’ towards himself.

‘I’m gonna make her a perverted woman— a bitch in heat that would only think of pleasing me, obeying every words I say—‘

Maybe calling it ‘love’ wouldn't be quite accurate.

‘She will be a slave to her carnal desire. One that only I could fulfill. She will think of me all day long. Thinking how to please and satisfy all my needs—‘

Gin had no idea to what extent yet. But he was eager to find out when suddenly, Teressa spoke—

“Take off your pants.”

Gin would have none of it. He cannot let Teressa have her way just like that. He must always be the one who demands and not the other around. It was simply how he wanted the relationship to develop.

That was the point of everything he had done until now. To make her his little pet who will obey all commands with delight.

If you want something, you have to beg for it.

“…Yes.”

Teressa let out a smile of pure ecstasy. Her cheeks puffed up in red, eyes clouded with pure hunger for lust—

“P-please take off your pants, Gin.”

“Wrong.”

“S-sorry?”

Gin shook his head in disappointment. He wagged his index finger in front of her face, and said.

“It’s master. From now on, I’m your master.”

“M-master!?”

“What, you have a problem with that? Then you can forget it—“

“N-no! There’s no problem at all! I will… I will call you master!”

Teressa gulped, her face looking desperate.

“Please, take off your pants and let me see your cock… master.

“…!!”

Thump-thump!!

Something crawled up his spine. Gin felt shivers all over his body. Every single strand of his hair stood up the moment he heard the word ‘master’ come out of her mouth.

‘What is this feeling? I feel… giddy.’

Gin blanked for a second. It took him everything to hold his twisted smile to appear. But it was too much to handle, the corner of his lips curved in an unnatural way instead, making his face look unsettling.

‘This is… intoxicating.‘

He felt drunk. As if he had just downed an entire liquor bottle with 90% alcohol content. The hit was strong, it almost made him lose his mind. Yet, rather than puking it out, he wanted more—

‘This taste… To have her under my palm, to make her submit to my every whim—‘

Like the forbidden fruit, a single bite was all it took to change his entire world.

“…?”

Teressa waited for his reply, yet Gin only stared at her face in silence. She felt his passionate gaze filled with unknown desire. Her already burning face became even hotter, especially the secret garden below her waist.

‘I can’t stop it, my panties must be so wet right now.’

After an intense stare from her ‘master’, Gin finally opened his mouth.

“What is this nonsense you are playing?”

Seeing her face stiffened in panic, Gin continued.

“Don’t you know the basic decency of begging? Get on your knees. Now.

“Y-yes, master!”

Teressa didn’t hesitate. His words carried a strong tone, one that she was unable to disobey. Without delay, she dropped her knees onto the ground and bowed down until her forehead touched the floor.

‘I can’t take this anymore. I want to see it—! Give it to me, I beg of you—!!’

“Please take off your pants, master! Please let me have a look at your glorious cock, master!!”

Teressa embellished her words with flattery. She seemed to be quick on the uptake.

Gin scoffed, “You haven’t even seen it, how would you know if it's glorious or not?”

“I-I’m sorry! I was just trying to please you, master!”

“That’s fine.”

Gin had a thought seeing Teressa being so obedient and docile like this.

‘This reminds me of my first day here. Didn’t I do a similar pose, begging them to let me stay? How funny.’

“Before I take it off—“

Gin approached Teressa and kneeled on one leg, he grabbed her chin and pulled it to his face. It was close enough for them to feel each other’s breath. Just as she thought he was going for a kiss, Gin reached to her clothes—

Rrrripp—!!

“Ah!!”

“You should get naked first before asking others.”

Teressa choked on her own saliva. Her large tits spilled out of its cover, free for anyone to view. The nipples were already hard, decorated by subtle veins around them. She tried to hide it with her hands, but Gin was faster.

He lifted her arms to the air by the wrist.

“Look at that, Teressa. You are blessed with such a beautiful pair of breasts. It would be a shame to hide them.”

“Auh…”

Teressa couldn’t reply. For some reason, having her breasts seen by Gin was more embarrassing than asking to see his genital.

“Your nipples and areola have a pretty dark color. It’s a bit sagging, but I think it only adds to your charm as a woman.”

“R-really…”

Never in her life Teressa has ever been complimented in such a way. To have the colors of her private parts called pretty— to be called charming because her breasts were slightly sagging— It was all too much for her to handle.

She thought she would be offended by his crude remarks, yet there was none of that.

Teressa’s brain stopped functioning. She couldn’t see and hear anybody else but her ‘master’.

“Now, for your rewards for being a good slave…”

“Yes.. master…”

Teressa didn’t even notice Gin calling her a slave. He directed her hands to his pants—

Go on. Enjoy it.

“Ah…”

A wide and impatient grin formed on her face.

Teressa pulled his pants down bit by bit. The first thing she saw was his pubic hair. It was curly and dense— just like hers.

Her hands stopped. She moved her face closer and closer, taking deep breaths one after another.

Sniff———!!

‘This smell… this smell…!!’

“Hah— hah—“

Sweat poured all over her body from the heat. She didn’t want to miss any detail whatsoever. She refused to blink, ingraining everything she saw into her mind.

‘That’s good. There is no need to hurry.’

Gin gave her his approval silently. Meanwhile Teressa herself was about to lose her mind from keeping her lust in check. She too, wanted to take it slow, to observe and revel in every single detail of his body.

‘I don’t know how long I can hold back—‘

Teressa pulled his pants even lower, enough to see the base of his cock, then the shaft and the testicles. All that’s left was the glans.

‘His shaft is also dark in color— just like mine again. I can feel it throbbing through the pants. There’s a lot of veins around it, it’s so grotesque—‘

The smell intensified. The sour and musky smell of his sweat, she could tell Gin hadn’t taken a bath since yesterday.

‘Why do I like it so much? I feel so dirty but I can’t stop. I’m losing my mind…’

Sniff—!! Sniff—!!

Gin felt her rapid breath on his shaft and balls. If she were to breathe any faster, he was afraid she might start to hyperventilate.

Slap!

Teressa pulled the pants off the glans and the momentum struck her back on the nose.

“Haah— haah—“

Gin felt the moment of the impact on her skin. It sent a jolt of pleasure down his spine, enough to make him let out a subtle moan.

“M-may I touch your cock, master?”

“…You may.”

Teressa saw the glans were covered by a layer of foreskin. She gently touched the shaft and pulled it with care, afraid to make any sudden movement. It might hurt him knowing full well the glans is the most sensitive part of the penis.

“Ssssnnnifffhhh——!!“

Once the glans were fully visible, Teressa took her deepest breath yet. She put her nostrils right on top of his glans, covered in thick, white and cheesy substance.

The stronger and sharper the smell, the harder and deeper her breath became.

Gin too, couldn’t help but to tremble in pleasure. He felt every single breath coming from her nose touching his glans. It was ticklish in a bizarre way, but he didn’t hate it. Rather, it was the opposite. He loved it— to have such a beautiful woman be so attracted to his member.

Then Teressa moved her lips closer for a kiss.

Throb!!!

Something snapped in Gin’s mind the moment her lips touched the tip of his glans. His hands moved and grabbed Teressa’s hair.

“A-ah!”

“Open your mouth! Take it all in!

Gin thrust his waist forward with all his might.

“GLORCK!!”

Teressa’s eyes immediately rolled upwards. The glans smacked her uvula which triggered her gag reflex. Fortunately, nothing came out of her mouth but at the cost of her entire strength.

Her hands, legs, and back went limp. The sudden insertion sent her into orgasm. The smell wafted from inside her nostrils, sending waves of pleasure everywhere.

Ping!

-Faith +100

Gin didn’t fare any better either. The soft and warm sensation inside her mouth was enough to make him ascend to heaven—

‘This is bad, I don’t think I can hold it in for much longer—!!’

So far in his life, Gin never had sex with a woman. He lived for almost 3 decades without ever seeing a vagina in the real world. A virgin through and through.

Oddly enough, he didn’t really mind it that much. Gin didn’t grow up where virginity was seen as something bad, instead he would be seen as someone decent for not screwing around with women. Though, it didn’t matter in the end since he had no friends to view him in that light.

Only once he started to move around he realized virginity for men was seen as a social stigma. Still, he couldn’t be bothered by it since nobody ever asked or cared for his sex life. Gin lived a celibate life until his death—

Until an opportunity of a lifetime arrived.

‘I don’t need to hold back on her—‘

Gin pulled his waist, still gripping her blue, messy hair with both hands.

Strings of her saliva sticking on his shaft and glans could be seen. Teressa coughed a few times, choked again by her saliva. The taste of his smegma lingered in her tongue.

Suck it.

”Y-yes… master…”

Still coughing and intoxicated in her blissful state, Teressa was prepared this time. She opened her mouth wide and pushed her head deep to his cock.

“Oooh… that’s a good girl…”

“D-dhank yheuu… masta~”

The vibration of her voice sent another jolt of pleasure all over his body.

“GLURK—!! GLURK—!!”

Gin moved her head back and forth with force. Teressa naturally complied, with joy even. It was apparent in her eyes looking up at his face. Seeing her master moaning in pleasure only made her become more energetic.

She moved her tongues, rubbing the spot below the glans and around the shaft while making sure her teeth didn’t touch his member. Drool spilled all over her mouth, trickled down to the floor making a wet spot.

I’m gonna cum!! Drink it all!! Don’t leave a single drop behind!!

“GLARK—!! GLORK—!!”

Teressa moved her head faster in response. She pulled her head away almost to the tip and pushed back in as deep as possible.

“GOHOORGHH!!!”

Drink it!!

Teressa felt his cock bulged and throbbed even harder. A hot and sticky liquid gushed directly into her throat.

“GHUFFTT!!”

She couldn’t breathe. She coughed with the cock still in her mouth. Some of the white sticky liquid even came out of her nose.

‘I can’t… breathe…’

The semen blocked her throat and nose. Teressa spasmed. She tried to push her head away from his cock, but Gin won’t let her. He held her head in a lock, emptying out everything in his balls into her mouth.

Swallow it!!

His order overcame her instinct to cough out his ‘love’—

GULP—!!

Only then Gin pulled his dick away from her mouth.

“Ohhckk…”

The strings of saliva mixed with sperm coated his dick, some of it dripped on the floor. His mind started to clear up from the heat and euphoria. Teressa fell on the floor covering her mouth.

‘My order is still in effect. She’s trying to swallow everything…’

Gulp—!!

“Haah—!! Haah—!!”

Then, another gulp.

“Gulp—!! Haah—!!”

And the last gulp.

“Ah… Gulp—!”

Gin watched everything in silence. As if he was enjoying a show on television, mesmerized by the actress on the screen. Her eyes were unfocused, she could barely speak. Rather, her thoughts were completely empty, nothing but her own primal instinct for copulation. Teressa felt her wet pussy throbbed in anticipation— the blowjob gave her an orgasm, but it was simply not enough to satisfy her.

Not wasting any more time, Gin carried her up in his arms.

“Huh? Eh?”

He threw her on the bed and ordered—

No time to rest, slave. Open your legs.

Gin used the system and asked for a miracle—

Ping!

-5 Faith points have been used to recover libido and stamina!

We are just getting started.

“Ah—ahahaha—! Hahaha—!”

With a sloppy smile covered in drool and semen, cross eyed and messy hair wet with sweat, Teressa let out an empty laugh. Purely driven by her instinct, her body moved according to Gin’s order.

“Fuck me in my pussy, master!! —Ahh!!”

Gin pressed his palm on her vulva, probing it around with force. Teressa yelped and threw her head back, gritting her teeth.

‘Is this part the clitoris? Let’s rub it harder—‘

Gin found a peculiar spot in her labia fold. Something hard and round, it throbbed and looked swollen. Without further ado, Gin pressed it with his middle finger, deep.

“AHAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

Teressa immediately jumped from the bed and went for a hug. Her hands and finger scrambled on Gin’s back, scratching his skin and flesh all around. Yet, he wouldn’t stop and continued to tap her love button over and over again just as hard.

“STOPPP—!!! AAAHHHH!!!”

Gin in retaliation, opened his mouth and bit her trembling dark nipple.

“AGHK——…..!!!”

Teressa lost her voice. Her body spasmed again, up and down. Her nails dug deep into his flesh. Blood began to trickle down to his chest, dripping on her body below.

Ping!

-Faith +100

Without delay, Gin let go of his hands and rested her legs up his shoulder. This was the so-called ‘The Hook’ sex position.

“N-no— forgive me— I’m sorry— please, let me rest— master~!!”

“We still have time until evening.”

“Ah—!“

Plap!!

Gin pushed his already throbbing cock deep inside her wet vagina, down to the base. Their pubic hair intertwined with each other.

‘The stimulation—!! It’s so… goddamn tight—!!!’

Squelch!! Squelch!!

Gin began to move his waist back and forth. Like a piston powered by an engine, he wouldn’t stop moving.

His movements were awkward, clearly inexperienced in sex techniques. But none of those matter at all for the both of them. Teressa already reached orgasm twice in such a short period of time. Her vagina had never been this sensitive before in her life.

For every thrust, every pull, she felt the shape of Gin’s member, the head and shaft, even his testicles slapping on her asscheeks. The stimulation was too much for her. It was unbearable. She got an orgasm from just the smell of his musky odor. The tapping on her clit was already intense enough to make her brain melt, and it wasn’t even the main event.

‘I’m… going to die…’

Teressa stopped reacting. Her hands sprawled on her sides, jaws hung open as drool leaked on the corner of her lips. Her eyes rolled behind her head.

Her consciousness had already left, yet the body still continued to twitch and spasm.

Gin saw that Teressa had passed out and used the system once again.

-1 Faith points have been used to wake Teressa up!

In that instant, Teressa’s eyes returned to life. The saliva in her mouth choked her again for the third time. She took a deep breath and realized her body was being rocked back and forth by something.

“Ah~! Ah~!! AHH—!!”

The accumulated stimulation pushed her mind over the edge once more. Gin felt her vagina tightened on his cock. Like a clam protecting the pearl inside, he thought his dick would be eaten clean by Teressa.

Gin felt every crease inside her vagina wall. Every fold and subtle movements, it sent an intense pleasure each time he moved. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he believed that such deadly pleasure could kill him, that he must stop himself before he went any further.

But how could he? With the power of the system, Gin could practically pound Teressa for the whole day without rest.

Both of them were drenched in sweat. The air in the room has been permeated by the thick smell of sex.

SQUELCH—!! SQUELCH—!!

“Oh! Oh!!”

PLAP—!! PLAP—!! PLAP—!!

“I’m— I’m cumming!!”

Teressa threw her head back again, but Gin won’t let her.

“Ah— OOPPH!!”

Gin pulled her for an embrace, bringing her face closer to him and kissed her lips—

“Oomph!!”

He didn’t care for the stain in her mouth. He didn’t care how ‘dirty’ it was. He simply wanted to kiss her as she orgasm.

“MMRRGHHH!!”

Their tongues danced together and saliva were traded. Gin saw her eyes become cross eyed again.

Ping!

-Faith +100

There was no flavor text explaining her emotions. At this point, there was no need for such a thing.

‘Just looking at her face is enough for me to know how good she had it.’

Gin quickened his pace. Still with her tongue inside his mouth, Gin followed after her—

“Ah…”

Hot, sticky white liquid shot into her vaginal canal, reaching for her cervix.

‘She passed out again…’

Her hands and legs twitched. Gin licked her sweat off her nipples, reveling in the moment.

“Ooh…”

Gin made sure to pump out every single last drop of his ‘love’ inside her. Only after that he pulled out of the cream-filled hole. Mixed in her juice and his semen, Gin’s penis looked even more grotesque than ever before.

He kneeled right on top of Teressa’s chest and sandwiched his still throbbing member with her tits.

‘She’s not feeling it because she’s passed out, but it’s fine.’

With the system’s help, Gin recovered his strength and used her sexy and sweaty bouncy boobs to masturbate himself.

‘I’ll have her do this to me on her own next time.’

The sun was still high up in the sky. Both of them had a long day incoming.

157