Chapter 20-1 (The Adult World)
2.4k 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The goddess ruled over Karda and Laim for over a decade, the changes she made was by no any means, small in nature. As the Rabbit Hole's business grew, the system evolved to accommodate the rising number of patrons. From a three-story mansion to the sprawling compound it was today.

The Rabbit Hole of the past only has one front and one backyard, decorated with statues of perverse nature. People were free to enter the establishment, those who came to eat, drink, gamble, and feed their sexual desire with the bunnies entered through the front entrance. Meanwhile those who came to enjoy the more premium side of things have a different entrance through the back, where they receive a much more personalized attention from the girls.

Soma being the exception since he had no idea about this arrangement. He entered through the front entrance for months until one of the bunnies told him that he was allowed to enter through the back.

13 years later, Lady Ginova, the goddess of salvation, though better known by her followers as goddess of prosperity and lust, transformed the Rabbit Hole into something greater. Multiple buildings were erected, each with their purpose in mind.

The front gate was expanded to welcome more visitors. Inside, a large fountain was placed in the middle of the courtyard, where people come to rest or take a stroll around the garden before heading inside. The statues of hermaphrodite women decorated the place, each one with their unique appearance.

Inside the building, guests were led to a grand hall, where they could enjoy the live entertainment provided by the bunnies dancing and singing. There are also private rooms available for those seeking more intimate experience. And if you wanted some gambling action, you could always head upstairs and find your way to the casino room. It's not like you'll be missing out if you choose to stay downstairs. Everything is within reach at The Rabbit Hole!

The Rabbit Hole also offered a special service called "the VIP treatment," which allows you to request a particular bunny to cater to your every need and whim. Whether it's something simple like having your cock sucked or wanting to be tied up and whipped, the bunnies would do anything you ask without hesitation. Not only that, but the VIP could also ask for a specific type of bunny to perform their duties such as asking for a busty girl, a short or tall girl, even pretty boys are available for purchase. To make the membership even more irresistible, they can also choose the personality they want their bunnies to act like during their session together; shy, dominant, sadistic, submissive, tomboy, innocent or whatever they want really, the bunny shall take the form of their master's desire!

Naturally, the patrons must pay a hefty price for such an impeccable service, but that's fine because the VIPs know that they're worth every penny spent here at The Rabbit Hole. After all, there's nothing better than having your wildest dreams come true! This place makes people feel special, and that's what keeps bringing them back time after time again and again, even if it means they must steal and beg for money to get inside.

However, despite the Rabbit Hole's amazing service, the goddess noticed something was severely lacking from such a wondrous place. She contemplated for days and nights to figure out the problem. Until one night she realized it.

It was 'romance'.

The Rabbit Hole provided an outlet for the darkest, most carnal desire inside people's hearts. No matter how perverted, how depraved, or how unorthodox the fantasy may be, they would fulfill it. However, there was no romance. No love, no tenderness, nor any sense of intimacy. Just pure, raw, and unadulterated pleasure, and that's where Lady Ginova saw an opportunity.

No. Love actually could blossom inside the Rabbit Hole, but the place wasn't built for it. The establishment lacked the faculties to handle things such as 'love' and 'romance'.

With such realization, Lady Ginova transformed the Rabbit Hole into a 'romantic' wonderland. She 'hired' new staff and 'trained' them to provide customers with a more intimate experience. She created a new wing dedicated to couples or individuals looking to spend their time together.

She built an entire theme park-like area, open to the public and not only for the Rabbit Hole's patrons. It was to create a genuine atmosphere where people could enjoy their 'love' and 'cherish' their time with their favorite bunny, or bunnies, together.

Various attractions were added, such as fairs, 'souvenirs' shops, food stalls, exhibitions, trade shows, water parks, horseback riding, and pleasure gardens. There are also several romantic restaurants and bars available to cater to everyone's taste. The Goddess even went to the extra length of 'hiring' actors and singers to perform at the stage to set the mood.

The stage platform in the center theme park was quick to become a popular attraction in Karda. Ginova thought up several ideas that could be performed on the stage and went with an 'idol group'.

A group of idols consisted of hermaphrodite women, where their main attractions were showcasing their beautiful faces, bodies, and voices. The crowd loved it, especially the aftermath where they could touch, grope, kiss, suckle, or lick the idols to their heart's delight. Only certain VVIPs could participate in a full blown sex, though, as it was part of The Rabbit Hole's exclusive service.

Ginova also created a hot spring area. The spring was filled with aphrodisiacs, making it easier for guests to release all of their inhibitions. There were also saunas, steam rooms, massage booths, and private hot tubs for two or more people to relax in.

Thanks to the 'mysterious' development of the recording mana stone, Ginova was quick to document many activities within the Rabbit Hole and the theme park, spreading them across the kingdom. Not just the perverted nobles and commoners, even the most hard boiled adventurers found their way to Karda, drawn by curiosity and the prospect of a once-in-a-lifetime experience that only a few can afford.

—————
———

Through the decade or so, Ginova built a school for the villagers of Karda to nurture and teach them of her doctrine and beliefs. The school, named "The House of Purity" was open for everyone regardless of wealth or status, requiring them to be only under the age of 18. The curriculum was tailored specifically for children, with a mix of traditional subjects like reading, writing, mathematics, and other mandatory subjects but with an additional focus on sexual education and physical exercise.

In the beginning of the school year, the first thing the children would learn were the basic concepts of sex. The teachers taught them everything about reproduction, how the human body worked, and what to do to please themselves and others, including oral, anal, and vaginal intercourse.

Afterward, they moved onto more advanced topics such as fetishes, role playing, BDSM, and various positions and techniques. There was little to no censorship within the classroom, however Ginova made sure that no underage students would be involved in a real sexual activity unless they reached adulthood.

Girls or boys, a chastity cage will be locked around their private parts to prevent any self-pleasure or sexual activity when they reach puberty, and the cage would only be removed once they are of age. A supervisor would be assigned whenever the children needed to relieve themselves, ensuring that nothing inappropriate happens. At home, their parents and/or guardians were given instructions to monitor and supervise their children's daily activities to ensure they follow the rules and teachings of the school.

The teachers and students also engaged in physical exercises regularly, from running, jumping, and lifting weights to swimming, climbing, and wrestling with each other. Ginova believed that a strong and healthy mind and body go hand in hand and encouraged her followers and students to take good care of their physique.

As the students matured into adulthood, they would move on from learning theories and watching videos from the mana stones into going to the field and seeing the real thing in action. They observed and learned firsthand about sex, pleasure, and intimacy from experienced professionals, such as prostitutes and courtesans who work at the Rabbit Hole itself. Even the idol groups would occasionally join in on the fun to show the students what it's like on stage, giving them a private show and service. Of course, without the penetration part as it was forbidden for the students below 18 to engage in such acts.

Wet dreams were common occurrences among the boys and girls due to the chastity cage, resulting in them waking up with their sheets stained with cum, sweat, and saliva every morning after a night of erotic dreams and moans. They would wash themselves and their sheets thoroughly every day before going to class and continue on with life as usual since they were accustomed to this kind of routine from a young age. The fact that not a single adult questioned this practice was proof enough that this was a normal sight in Karda.

The schooling system was elaborate and thorough. Ginova herself designed it from scratch with the miracle system's aid. There were several reasons why she would bother doing so, one major reason was to spread her religion and doctrine through education with or without her absolute hypnosis in action, another was to feed her own ego and desire for control. But mostly... it's to generate more Faith points.

Through the years, Ginova had experimented many times with her subjects. She spent so much time trying to figure out how to squeeze more Faith points out of people, and came to understand that emotions played a vital role.

Like how having both female and male genitals increases the amount of pleasure they receive, thus generating more points when they reach orgasms. Having sex with someone they love or obsessed with also generates more points. The more heightened their emotional state is during sex, the more they give Faith points. Thus, the more depraved and perverted actions they commit, the better it would be for Ginova.

But that wasn't all. Even pure love could rival against the potential of the darkest of desires. Two people who are in love with each other could generate just as many points, however, what if she mixes both?

The tale of Laven and Soma came into her mind. She enhanced their loves into something greater, something deeper, more twisted and depraved. That love which was nurtured for years and years transformed into an obsession.

Laven's love for Sera turned him into a feminized breeding sow, living only to have his hole stuffed by not only his beloved's hermaphrodite penis, but also others. Soma's love for Folia turned him from a bright, intelligent, and kind man into someone who would blackmail his very own beloved, raping and forcing her to be a property for him to own.

The amount of Faith points they earned Ginova was among the highest she had ever seen. Though, at this point in time, it didn't really mean much since her massive amount of followers was high enough to make her not focus on quality anymore.

The school's initial goal to indoctrinate the children of her teachings, to make them believe that sex is not only natural but also sacred, succeeded to an extent. The amount of Faith points they generated seemed to be average, if not slightly higher than normal, but that was all. The school became nothing more than another pet project for the goddess.

—————
———

The coming of age ceremony has come.

An event that was held once every month, celebrating those who have reached adulthood.

Deep down below the school's ground was a private room where the ritual takes place. A secret chamber hidden from the outside world, where only the VVIPs of the Rabbit Hole could participate. Roughly over eighty people wearing masks and rich, extravagant outfits sat comfortably at their seats, waiting for tonight's performance to unfold.

Bright chandeliers lit up the room, illuminating the grand stage before them. There stood the newly adults, wearing pure white robes that hid their just-ripe bodies underneath. Their faces flushed red, eyes filled with anxiety and excitement. Their lips quivered and hands clenched tight, unable to hide the anticipation they've been waiting for the last ten years or so.

The audience consisted of people with significant importance within the kingdom, from nobles to wealthy merchants and traders. They all came accompanied with their own personal bunnies, ready to indulge themselves in tonight's festivities, and witness the ceremony first-hand.

Food and drinks were served, with music filling the background. Everyone chatted and gossiped with one another, exchanging stories and opinions, while their pets played with each other's genitals.

Then, the ceremony began. The lights dimmed and the curtains rose.

There onstage, stood the goddess herself, dressed in a revealing attire made of silk and lace. Her breasts were exposed, nipples decorated with piercings made of gold and silver, with a long, flowing dress hugging her hips and thighs. The outline of her erect cock could be seen through the fabric, teasing both the spectators and the teenagers of age with her arousal.

"Tonight," her voice resonated through the hall, "we celebrate our children's transition into adulthood." She gestured to the youngsters standing behind her.

"They are now ready to embrace the beauty and wonder of sex and love in its purest state." Her words echoed through the room. "Let us show these young men and women how to live life to the fullest. How to cherish every moment of their existence and embrace each other's bodies without hesitation!" She exclaimed, her eyes gleaming with passion.

"For those who seek knowledge and understanding of such a divine art, I offer you this gift, to explore and experiment with the possibilities that await you." She smiled, her gaze lingering on one boy in the front row. "You have my blessing to indulge, to lose yourself in pleasure and let your imagination run wild." She whispered to him, her voice low and seductive. "I am here, to guide you to enlightenment." She finished, bowing before the crowd.

The audience roared with excitement, clapping and whistling at the goddess' speech. Some of them even cheered, their lustful desires evident by the bulges forming in their trousers and dresses alike. The bunnies giggled and squealed amongst themselves while they rubbed themselves against their masters' laps, eager for tonight's festivity to begin.

In total there were four young men and two young women on stage. One of them was Rylai, who stood beside Ginova. Visibly trembling and nervous, she couldn't stop staring at the goddess' exposed breasts.

The goddess chuckled softly and placed her hands upon Rylai's shoulders. "My dear," she cooed gently, "you must relax and let yourself go. Embrace your desires and let us bring them to fruition."

Rylai nodded after hesitating a bit, her face turning red at the sound of Ginova's soothing voice. She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself, but the tension was still visible in her body.

The first part of the performance was simple.

The coming of age ceremony would start with a short introduction of the teenagers. The goddess would start from one end to the other, introducing the young man or woman onstage. Each presentation would consist of the teenager stripping off their clothing to reveal their body, allowing the audience to appreciate their beauty without shame or fear.

However, their chastity belt prevented anyone from completely revealing their genitals, which was intentional to tease the audience further before the main event began.

The boys were lean and slender, sporting firm, feminine bodies with smooth muscles underneath their skin. The girls, meanwhile, looked softer and curvier with ample curves befitting of their age, their chests heaving and nipples stiff from the cool breeze in the room, begging to be touched and sucked. Resisting their charms seemed to be an insurmountable task for the audience as they ogled the young beauties, their breaths hitching and their cocks growing thick with desire.

When Rylai's turn came, she stripped down to nothing but her chastity belt, showing off her slim waist and supple ass cheeks, along with her perky, plush tits. Still flooded with embarrassment, she couldn't help but to let out cold sweat. But at the same time, she couldn't deny the thrill and excitement that coursed through her veins. The feeling was intoxicating, enough to drown her worry and doubts.

There was just one more step before the main events began after the introductions.

"Before the unveiling starts," said The Goddess as she stepped forward, "you must prove your devotion, your dedication, and above all else, your loyalty towards me and the teachings of Karda." She smiled, reaching out to stroke Rylai's face and neck, trailing her fingers down to her chest.

"On your hands and knees," The Goddess demanded, her voice taking on an authoritative tone. "Kiss my feet, worship me as your deity, and show me your obedience." The command was clear and precise, and Rylai obeyed without question.

"Yes, Your Holiness," murmured Rylai, kneeling before her goddess and placing her lips upon the bare foot before her. She licked and kissed the soft, creamy flesh, savoring the delicate taste of her divine skin, her tongue darting out of her mouth to lap at the toes. She felt a rush of heat and wetness between her folds, the sensation of her pussy dripping against the belt that protected her chastity for years.

"Come," The goddess gestured towards the others. "Show us what you have learned from years of training and study at the House of Purity, and let your love and devotion guide your actions."

The boys and girls fell onto their hands and knees, kissing The Goddess' feet and licking them clean of sweat and dirt. The air was heavy with lust and desire, the scent of musk and sweet perfumes mingled, filling the room with a heady perfume that was both intoxicating and addictive.

Slowly, the lapping of their tongues goes further up the body of the divine, tracing lines of saliva along their skin, leaving behind trails of slickness and moisture. As the goddess stood still facing the audience, her expression remained calm and collected while the onlookers watched with bated breath.

The boys and girls moved upwards, licking the goddess' inner thigh, the tip of their noses brushing against the thin fabric hiding her cock, their hands gripping at her ankles, keeping her rooted firmly in place.

The goddess sighed in ecstasy, her cock throbbing with need beneath the silken dress she wore. She could feel her arousal leaking out of her, trickling down her leg, dampening the material of her attire and staining it with her fluids. The time has come.

She reached forward, grabbing hold of one of the boys by the hair, forcing him to look up at her. She gazed down, her eyes boring into his as she spoke in a voice filled with authority. "Take my seed, young one. Let me bless you with my essence, so that you may spread the word of my teachings to the world."

"Yes, your holiness," gasped the boy, excitement and nervousness apparent in his tone. He opened his mouth wide, his tongue sticking out, eager for her cock to enter his waiting throat, ready for the inevitable deluge of her holy milk to fill him from within. "Please allow me to serve and please you." He pleaded. "Let me drink your milk and feel your warmth inside."

The goddess wasted no time. With one fluid motion, she pulled her dress up and revealed her thick, throbbing cock to the boy, its bulbous tip already oozing with pre-cum. She shoved her rod into the open mouth before her, pushing it past his lips and into the back of his throat. Her hips thrust forward, her balls slapping against his chin, sending vibrations throughout his body.

The young man gagged as he struggled to adjust to his new position, his nostrils flaring as the goddess pumped her cock in and out of his mouth. The others moved closer, their mouths watering, their tongues lolling out in a desperate attempt to get a taste of the delectable meat in front of them.

The audience watched in awe as the scene unfolded before them, their bunnies aided their masters in relieving their pent-up desires, stroking their cocks and sucking their balls to ease the tension within them.

As the goddess continued to fuck the young man's face, her pace picked up, her chest heaving and her nipples started to leak milky white fluids. She threw her head back, eyes closed shut in pure bliss, letting the waves of pleasure crash over her mind and body, savoring the feeling of her cock buried deep within her chosen disciple's mouth.

She grunted and groaned, her hips bucking and her muscles tensing as she released her load, shooting rope after rope of thick, sticky, hot seed down her lover's throat, filling his mouth until he could no longer keep up with the deluge pouring forth.

He choked and swallowed. Cheeks swelling and eyes rolling back, the boy did his best to swallow the goddess' essence, but it proved too much for him to handle. With a muffled cry, the boy's lips slipped from her pulsating member, spraying jets of cum onto his face, dribbling down his chin and dripping onto the floor below.

The audience gasped and murmured amongst themselves, their hearts racing and their bodies trembling with desire and lust.

"It's always such a sight to watch the goddess bless one of her children." The man whispered to the woman beside him, his hand stroking her inner thigh, fingers brushing against her soaked mound. He leaned in, nibbling at her earlobe and breathing hotly onto her skin.

"Indeed." She moaned, arching her back in ecstasy. "Such beauty, such purity... It makes me wish to be the one standing up there myself." Her eyes wandered to her companion's crotch, admiring the thick bulge tenting his trousers. She licked her lips, hungering for the taste and touch of her partner's cock.

Meanwhile, The Goddess had shifted her attention to another one of her disciples, a young girl sucking on her milk-laden breasts with fervor, her eyes half open and glazed with lust and adoration. She stroked the young woman's hair affectionately, whispering words of encouragement and praise into her ear as she sucked and lapped at her swollen nipples adorned with piercings and jewelry.

The audience watched as the young girl drank of her mother's bounty, her hands squeezing and kneading her supple breasts as she fed from her bosom like a newborn babe.

The Goddess sighed in bliss, relishing the feeling of being drained, her cock throbbing and her balls aching from the stimulation. She could feel the pressure building in her loins, threatening to erupt like a volcano. She knew that it was only a matter of time before the dam burst, and her precious essence spilled out once more.

Her disciples' attacks were relentless, merciless. The boy who tasted Ginova's spunk reached orgasm the instant he swallowed her seed, spurts of hot white splattered inside his chastity belt before landing on the ground, painting the marble floors white. His moans were drowned out by the sloshing noises of his fellows, their mouths latched onto the goddess' shaft and their hands fondling her balls.

He almost lost consciousness, but the training he endured kept him awake, alert, and ready to continue. A bunny staff approached and brought out a key. She unlocked his chastity belt, exposing his dripping, erect member to the audience. It twitched with need and excitement, ready to explode once again at any moment.

"Now you are ready." The bunny whispered, her fingers tracing the length of his shaft before moving to his balls. Her touch caused his hips to jerk forward, still highly sensitive after the ejaculation.

"Y-yes... I am ready..." He took a deep breath, trying his best to remain composed in front of the audience. "I want to serve... to please... to love... my goddess." His words were filled with reverence and devotion, and his heart beat faster with every word he uttered.

The bunny giggled softly before holding the boy by the waist, pushing him towards the audience in the front row.

The boy stumbled, his legs shaky and unsteady after his recent orgasm. But he managed to regain his balance and stand upright before his audience, his eyes fixed on their faces, searching for approval and acceptance.

His eyes landed on a noblewoman sitting in the front row, her gown accentuating her curves and her cleavage peeking through its low-cut neckline. She smirked and beckoned him towards her with a crooked finger, licking her lips with anticipation. He nodded and moved forward with determination.

Determined to prove himself as a worthy adult before the goddess and her people.

The audience cheered and whistled with excitement, both men and women of high social status and influence, watching with rapt attention as the boy stood before the nobleman's wife, his cock twitching and dripping with precum.

"Show me your everything, boy." The woman purred, her hand reaching out to cup his cheek, her thumb brushing against his bottom lip before slipping inside his mouth to play with his tongue. "Make me proud."

The boy shuddered from the taste, his cock throbbing and pulsing with need. "Yes," he gasped, struggling to form coherent words, "I'll do anything... anything you ask of me."

The lady smirked and leaned back in her seat, spreading her legs wide, revealing her wet, glistening pussy to the boy and the audience around them.

"I haven't washed myself since yesterday morning. You know what I need? A proper cleaning." She teased, running her fingers along her slit, gathering her juices on her fingertips and holding them out for the boy to taste.

The young man gulped and licked her digits clean, savoring the tart sweetness coating his tongue. He moaned, unable to think straight with all the blood flowing down to his crotch. His cock grew harder and thicker with every heartbeat.

"Go on, my boy." The noblewoman urged him forward. "Clean my dirty little hole. Make sure it's nice and clean before you stick your virgin cock inside of me."

The young man didn't waste any time, diving headfirst between her legs and shoving his face into her wet mound. He lapped at her folds, slurping and sucking her juices with wild abandon. His eyes rolled to the backs of his head, drunk on her scent and flavor.

"That's it, boy! Clean me thoroughly!" The lady moaned and arched her back, enjoying the feeling of his tongue probing her inner walls, his lips completely glued to her pussy.

Meanwhile, up on the main stage Ginova already came more than five times, her cock spewing ropes onto her disciples' faces, chests, and stomachs, marking their bodies with her divine essence. She had long stopped thrusting and instead let her disciples take the reins, bobbing their heads up and down her shaft while massaging her balls with their skilled hands.

"That's it, my children." She panted, her eyes closed in bliss from the pleasure coursing through her body. "Drink my milk. Let me nourish you and give you strength." Her voice echoed throughout the room, filling the ears of the audience with her melodious tones, causing their hearts and minds to flutter.

Rylai was no exception. She kissed the goddess' anus, her tongue poking at the tight ring of muscle, tasting and probing her holy hole before pushing past and entering her depths. She felt Ginova's walls contract around her tongue, squeezing and milking her for more. Her hands gripped her goddess' ass cheeks, spreading them apart to give her better access to her divine orifice.

The audience gasped and cheered with delight, marveling at the sight unfolding before them. The newer VVIP members never imagined that such depravity and debauchery existed within the kingdom, yet here it was, happening right in their midst.

The boys and girls continued their assault on the goddess' body, their tongues licking and swirling around her nipples. Their lips smeared the white milk all over her chest as they suckled on her swollen nubs. They could hear the goddess whimper and groan, her voice growing louder and more intense as the moments passed.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She cried out, her cock stiffening and throbbing as it shot stream after stream of thick white cum onto the faces and bodies of her worshippers.

Her disciples who managed to drink her essence licked their lips, their eyes wide with shock and awe. They couldn't believe how much semen the goddess had stored within her balls, which only added to their desire to drain her dry.

The goddess breathed heavily, her body quivering with pleasure. Her vision was clouded with lust and desire, unable to focus on anything else except her followers' pleas for more. One by one, their chastity belts were undone, and their dicks and pussies exposed for all to see.

While the others focused on the goddess, the boy who cleaned the noblewoman's pussy stuck his virgin cock inside her tight hole, thrusting and pounding away with stiff and awkward movements, trying to get used to the unfamiliar sensation of penetrating something for the first time.

"Oh fuck! Virgin cock feels so good!" The lady moaned, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him closer. "Goddess, you are a blessing for us all!" Her voice was raspy, her breathing labored from the sheer force of the boy's thrusts.

The boy grunted and gasped, his face pressed against her breasts, his mouth and nose filled with her scent, making him dizzy with desire. "Ah, I'm going to cum again! I'm going to fill you with my seed!" He shouted, his balls slapping against her buttocks with each movement, driving him closer and closer to the edge.

Ginova looked on with pride, watching as the rest of her precious disciples became a real adult. Once they were done drinking her semen, the bunnies would parade them across the audience, presenting their naked bodies for all to see, touch, kiss, and taste.

Soon, the entire audience joined in on the fun, their hands groping and fondling the newly adults, their fingers slipping inside their holes and rubbing their clits as they screamed and writhed in pleasure.

The room was filled with the sounds of grunting and moaning, the smell of sex and sweat permeating the air as everyone engaged in various sexual acts with each other, forgetting their worries and cares for the briefest of moments.

Rylai was the last to drink the holy seeds, and the last to be paraded before the audience. The men and women pawed at her exposed breasts and buttocks, and she could only lift her arms back, revealing her armpits for them to lick and kiss and suckle upon.

Her mind was hazy, unable to think clearly or rationally as she felt an unknown sense of freedom having her chastity belt removed. Like a dog, she lifted her leg to let one of the audience members sniff and lick her inner thighs, and when they stuck their tongue inside her folds, she shivered with pleasure, her knees shaking from the intensity of it.

Rylai watched her parents making love to each other for over a decade now. As a child, she bore witness to their passion and their intimacy. The suckling. The penetration. The moans and screams that echoed throughout their bedroom walls.

She had grown up with this image imprinted on her brain, and it fueled her curiosity and fantasies as she lay awake at night, touching herself to thoughts of what it would be like to feel a man or hermaphrodite's cock buried deep within her core. But she wasn't allowed to do so until she was of age.

Rylai let her body go limp, her mind numb from the stimulation surrounding her, allowing the audience to do whatever they wanted with her. She kissed both men and women, old and young alike, her lips wet with their saliva. Their hands roamed her body, cupping her breasts, squeezing her buttocks, fingering her pussy and asshole, and teasing her clitoris with their tongues and lips.

The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in her ears, the air filled with the musky scent of sex and arousal. Her peers had begun losing their virginity, their bodies covered in sweat and their chests heaving with exertion. They grunted and growled like beasts, their voices rising higher and higher until they were screaming with delight and satisfaction.

The taste of the goddess' cock, balls, cunt, and anus lingered on her tongue. And now, she watched others having a taste of her essence themselves, their eyes devoid of human rationality, akin to a beast in heat. Their primal instincts taking over, craving for release and fulfillment.

Everyone wanted to be satisfied, to relieve the burning ache within their bellies that had built up since the ceremony's commencement. They sought comfort, pleasure, and 'love', and they would find it here tonight.

Rylai felt her body being violated and defiled as they suckled upon her breasts like hungry infants, their hands caressed her thighs, fingering her pussy, and stretching her anus apart with their stiffening digits.

"Hmm, a fresh virgin hole for me to plunge into." One of the audience members hissed. He was old, despite the mask covering more than half of his face, it was clear that he had lived more than seventy winters.

"Let's see how well you can take this old man's cock, shall we?" He sneered, unzipping his pants and pulling out his engorged member from its confines. Rylai glanced at the cock before her, noting how long and thick it was, its tip leaking with precum as if it were about to explode at any moment.

Rylai opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, preparing to suckle upon the stranger's meat, eager to taste the bitter saltiness that she had heard so much about. She knew that only certain people like the goddess, the hermaphrodites, and Soma had a sweeter and delicate essence compared to a normal human. Thus her curiosity was piqued when it came to the older gentleman's seed, wanting to find out if the taste truly was so different.

"Look at this whore, opening her mouth for my cock like a common prostitute." The man chuckled, grabbing Rylai's hair and thrusting his cock deep inside her throat with a single thrust. Rylai's eyes widened in surprise, triggering her gag reflex. She coughed and sputtered, choking on the length buried within her mouth and throat.

But the man paid little heed to her discomfort, his hands gripping her hair tighter as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her throat, fucking her face without a care in the world. It was then someone else groped her buttocks, sliding two fingers inside her moist vagina, making her squeal around the dick lodged inside her mouth.

Rylai couldn't breathe, her lungs burned and her eyes watered from the lack of oxygen. All she could do was open her jaw wider and accept the unwanted intrusion within her orifices.

'Mom do this everyday with Soma? How come she doesn't pass out or vomit?' She thought to herself, her mind starting to turn hazy from the lack of air.

She could feel the bunny staff hovering around her, their hands reaching out to cup and squeeze her breasts, their nails scraping against her hardened nipples, pinching and twisting them, making her squeal and moan in pain. Just enough to keep her barely awake.

A thick, girthy hot rod approached her from behind, its tip grazing her entrance, lubricating itself with her natural juices before slamming its full length inside her cunt without warning. Rylai screamed, her voice muffled by the cock shoved inside her throat, tears running down her cheeks as she felt the friction and burn from the sudden penetration.

"Virgin pussies are always so tight," the man behind her groaned, thrusting his hips against her ass, his balls slapping against her flesh with a loud smacking noise. "They cling onto me like a vice grip, sucking me deep inside their hot, wet wombs."

She could feel his cock rubbing against her inner walls, stretching her open, tearing her apart from within as he fucked her without mercy. "Ahhh, that's it! Take my cock, take it all inside you!" He groaned, his voice a deep rumble, echoing through her ears and mind like thunder across the sky.

Her nipples were pinched and twisted by the others, causing her breasts to swell and ache, their sensitivity increasing with every passing second. The room was filled with the sounds of grunting, groaning, and growling, mixed with the wet squelching noises of tangled bodies pressed together in a frenzy of passion.

The man behind her reached down to cup her ass cheeks, squeezing them hard and spreading them apart, giving him a better angle to penetrate her more deeply and intensely. "Ooh yes! Look at that asshole, it's begging to be stuffed with cock." He snickered, pressing the tip of his index finger against her tight little anus, testing its resistance.

"You like having your ass fucked?" The stranger asked, pushing his finger past her tight ring of muscle, making her clench and shiver. Obviously, she couldn't answer having her mouth full with a cock.

"Don't worry, my dear," the old man sighed, pulling out of her mouth for a brief moment, allowing her to catch her breath. "Your ass is going to get more than what you can handle." He smiled, reaching out to pinch her cheek. "After all, that's your entire purpose, isn't it?"

His words sent shivers down her spine, and her pussy quivered around the cock buried deep within her. She could feel the tip of the stranger's cock nudging against the entrance of her uterus, sending jolts of pleasure and pain throughout her body.

"Way back then, fresh virgins like you would be hard to find. Never mind the consequences, the effort to find one and the price to buy one wasn't worth it." He mumbled, his eyes glinting with mischief beneath the mask. "But these days, it's a whole new world." He shrugged, rubbing his testicles towards her face, teasing her with his musky scent. "And lucky me, I got my chance to fuck a sweet little pussy like yours every month."

Without warning, he shoved his cock back into her mouth, thrusting his hips forward with such force that her jaw popped, knocking the wind out of her lungs. She choked, gasping for air through her nostrils, trying desperately to inhale enough oxygen to keep herself alive.

It wasn't enough. She was going to pass out soon, and her body would be left to be ravaged by the strangers surrounding her, their fingers, tongues, and cocks penetrating every orifice, violating her in the most brutal and depraved way possible.

"You know, I don't get many chances to fuck such cute asses anymore." The man behind her groaned, his fingers digging into her flesh, leaving angry red marks on her buttocks. "But that doesn't mean I've forgotten how to make a whore scream."

He spread her butt cheeks apart, revealing her little puckered anus, its pink, glistening rim twitching and contracting with arousal. Without hesitation, he pulled out of her cunt and plunged his cock back deep inside her tight little sphincter, causing her to gasp and cry out in agony and ecstasy.

"HNGGHHHHH!" She shrieked, tears streaming down her cheeks as he stretched her anus apart, tearing her open from within, filling her with pain and pleasure unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

The others continued their assault, their hands and mouths wandering and exploring her body, caressing her skin, licking and kissing her armpits, thighs, feet, sucking on her nipples, and lapping at her wet pussy lips, their tongues swirling and slithering around her clit and labia.

They also pulled on her hands and forced them around their dicks, shoving them inside her palms and between her fingers, using her to stimulate their shafts and grope their balls.

She could feel the cock inside her anus pumping back and forth, stretching her apart, filling her with its size and girth. The throbbing veins and ridges of its length grazing against her tight anal walls, sending sparks of pleasure coursing through her body.

Rylai gasped and sobbed, her eyes rolling back into her head, her limbs flailing about in desperation, struggling to free herself from her captors' iron grips. They held on tight, refusing to let her escape, their teeth biting into her flesh, drawing blood and leaving bruises in their wake.

She was overwhelmed, consumed by pleasure and pain, drowning in a sea of sensation, unable to escape or even resist. It was all too much for her to bear.

With a roar, the man behind her unleashed his load deep within her anus, his seed filling her bowels. He painted her insides white with his hot, sticky seed. First anal creampie of many, his cock jerked and pulsed against the inner walls, spurting jet after jet of hot cum deep within her depths.

Rylai's body reacted by pure instinct, her pussy and innards tensed and contracted, milking him for his essence, to drain him dry and leaving him spent and exhausted. She could feel his thick, potent load leaking out of her anus and running down her legs, dripping onto the floor below.

Suddenly, her orgasm hit with the force of a lightning bolt, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her body, her toes curling and her spine arching against her will right after the man ejaculated inside her.

She gasped and sobbed, her eyes rolling back in her skull, unable to control herself anymore. She was trapped in a world of pure ecstasy, a world where nothing else mattered except the overwhelming flood of euphoria. Pain no longer existed in this state. There was only pleasure and a neverending sense of excitement.

The man pulled out of her anus with a loud plopping noise, his seed still oozing out of her tight, puckered hole and trickling down her inner thighs. He stood back and admired his handiwork, wiping his brow with a sigh of relief.

"Took both of her vaginal and anal virginities in one day." He muttered, grinning from ear to ear. "Not bad."

Rylai was still recovering from the force of the stranger's final thrusts and the impact of her own orgasm when she felt the cock inside her mouth stiffen and grow rigid, its veins bulging and its shaft swelling with impending climax.

'Ah... ah, I must continue to suck his cock... he's so close...' She thought to herself, her lips trembling and her tongue licking the underside of the stranger's shaft with renewed vigor.

She moved her head back and forth, licking and slurping on the veiny shaft before her, taking more of the cock into her mouth and down her throat with each bob of her head. Rylai did her best to accommodate him, taking him deeper and deeper with every passing moment.

The audience roared and cheered in approval, their hands wandering and touching each other's genitals and breasts, their cries mingling with the sounds of their own orgasms.

It was then she felt the man's cock pulse and throb, his balls twitch against her chin, indicating he was close to coming. "I'm going to cum now! Swallow all of it like a good little whore!" He shouted, his voice strained with lust and desire.

Rylai didn't hesitate, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue to receive his offering. The cock erupted, shooting hot, sticky ropes of cum deep within her throat, coating her esophagus with the sweet, salty taste of his essence. She swallowed it down, gulping every drop of his seed, savoring every inch of it.

"Ah... you've got talent, my dear." The old pervert panted, his voice raspy and breathless from his recent orgasm. "You know how to please a man and drain him dry."

His words made Rylai's heart swell with pride, her face flushed with embarrassment and excitement. She had done well, she thought.

"Smile to the camera~!"

Suddenly, a bunny holding a peculiar looking device zoomed in on her face, capturing her expression in a flash of light. It caught her off guard, making her blink and flinch.

"...Uheh?"

She recognized it a moment later. It was a 'camera' that could take both pictures and records, a wonderful invention that brought 'entertainment' and knowledge to the masses. Though, mostly the former.

Rylai realized she was being recorded. No, the entire ceremony was being recorded from the beginning, she just didn't notice it. The bunnies were doing their job, spreading the goddess' teachings and recording the rituals and ceremonies for the future generations to come. They also sell and distribute it through the whole kingdom, being the biggest kink porn producer in the entire world.

Having her face captured, Rylai's embarrassment intensified. The bunnies continued to record her humiliation, her face flushed with shame, her nipples erect, and her pussy dripping with arousal. The audience's hands and lips still explored her body, and another cock just plunged back into her anus, to remain lodged firmly between her buttcheeks.

Yet, despite all of that, Rylai's facial muscles began to twitch. The corner of her lips widened into an awkward grin, her eyes sparkling with amusement and exhilaration. Her inner thighs squeezed and trembled, signaling she was approaching another orgasm.

'O-oh! I'm... I'm gonna cum again!' She thought, her mind reeling from the realization that she was being recorded. The fact that others were watching her being degraded, violated, and humiliated gave her a thrill that she never expected or believed she would experience.

The audience continued to gawk at her, their eyes drinking in every detail of her naked form, their fingers stroking her skin, their lips kissing and sucking at her sensitive areas.

"Come now, give us a peace sign while you smile." The bunny giggled, aiming the camera directly at Rylai's face.

"Uheh...?" She blinked in confusion. The bunny mimicked the gesture, pointing her fingers upward and curling her lips into a grin, showing off her pearly whites.

"Like this, silly." She smiled.

"Oh, uh... o-okay." Rylai stammered, mimicking the gesture with trembling fingers and a smile that teetered between being genuine and forced.

The bunny sighed at her attempts, clicking her tongue and shaking her head in mock disapproval. "Come on now, your parents will be watching." She teased. "We want to show them how good you've become."

The statement took Rylai by surprise, her eyes widening with shock and disbelief. "What... my parents...?" She repeated, her voice trailing off into silence.

"Yep, we'll be sending them the recording and showing them the fruits of your training." The bunny replied, her tone matter-of-factly.

The idea filled Rylai with a mixture of dread and excitement. On one hand, she didn't want her parents to see her like this. But on the other hand, she couldn't deny the thrill of having her every action and expression scrutinized by her elders and family members.

'Ooh... mom and Hal will be watching me...? This me....? Soma too!? Aaahh! What should I do?' She thought frantically, her mind racing with possibilities and scenarios.

"Come on! Do it with sincerity!" The bunny pushed her already erect cock towards her lips, smearing its wetness against her mouth. "Give us your best smile and give me a peace sign!"

"Mmmhh...!" Rylai swallowed the glans, her tongue lapping and slurping at its tip, savoring the sweet taste of a hermaphrodite beside the goddess for the first time, this unknown staff from the Rabbit Hole. The bunny moaned and groaned, her hips bucking towards her, her balls slapping against Rylai's chin and neck.

The audience's hands and tongues wandered across Rylai's body, their fingers brushing against her nipples, mouths sucking and licking her armpits and toes, and their lips kissing and nibbling on her ears and nose. They seemed determined to leave no part of her untouched or untainted, and the attention only fueled Rylai's desire and excitement.

"That's a good girl... now do the peace sign!" The bunny purred, zooming on Rylai's face, recording every facial expression and movement. Just as she commanded, Rylai raised her fingers and curled them into the signature gesture, her lips twisted into a genuine smile that showed off her perfect white teeth.

The bunny nodded with approval, letting out a whistle of admiration. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself, darling. Your parents will love to watch you perform such beautiful expressions." She cooed, her tone dripping with praise. "Good girl."

That day, Rylai was introduced to a side of herself she never knew existed. Her inner masochistic pervert had finally revealed itself, and she embraced it with open arms. To be recorded while having her body violated by strangers, her face captured on film while sucking on their genitals and letting them penetrate her body, it filled her with a rush of adrenaline and endorphins she couldn't explain or understand.

39