Chapter 23-1 (Fallen)
4.9k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How long has it been? Days? Weeks? Months perhaps?

Loraley couldn't tell the passage of time. Trapped under the cold and damp dungeon, the world looked still. But the infernal darkness was perpetual, and it was within this abyss that Loraley's captivity dragged on. The aroma that filled the cell was a melange of cum, sweat, and despair— a veritable perfume that clung to her like a second skin.

Time felt so slow, so utterly painful. Even so, she held on. Holding on to her last shred of sanity through Alter.

The underground dungeon was boring and empty. Only the flickering candles and the occasional sounds of footsteps coming and going through the corridor would entertain them from time to time.

Forced to cope with the silence and boredom mixed with acute anxiety, Loraley sought comfort by forcing herself on Alter's defenseless form. He, who was smaller than her, weak and powerless, was a target of her hunger, her base carnal desires that grew each passing day. It was a twisted irony, once a beacon of purity and faith, Loraley now succumbed to the all-consuming need to be filled, to be debased by the very creature she should despise. Loraley's fall from grace was not a mere tumble but a plummet into the depravity she once condemned.

Alter, for all his appearance of frailty and youth, bore an unyielding cock, an instrument of raw sexual might that Loraley found herself addicted to. It was her lifeline in this damp hell, the one thing that could momentarily elevate her above the mire of her own desolation.

His protests had weakened over time— how could they not? With every forceful fuck, every rough handling of his balls, every torrent of cum he spurted into her clutching cunny, Loraley saw the resignation settle deeper into his eyes. Alter knew there was no escaping this, that he was as much a prisoner to his mother’s machinations as Loraley herself.

They were both prisoners as much to their flesh as to the dungeon— Loraley with her lewd cravings and Alter with his unnatural ability to recover and produce seed at an obscene rate. Her grip on his slender shoulders was bruised and desperate, each thrust of his hips sending waves of both shame and pleasure coursing through her veins. She rode him like her life depended on it, grinding her hairy cunt down on his throbbing meat pole with abandon.

With a lewd squelch, she impaled herself on Alter's prick once again, her ample tits bouncing obscenely with each of her fervent bounces. Alter groaned beneath her assault, his hands finding purchase on her wide hips, silently urging her on in spite of himself.

"Fuck... yes... pump me full, boy," Loraley gasped between breathy moans as Alter's thick cock pistoned in and out of her dripping snatch. With each slap of their flesh meeting, the sound echoed off the dungeon walls, mingling with the sound of chains rattling and heavy breathing.

She could feel her walls clamping down on him hard, each involuntary quiver from her cunt enveloping him tighter. The sensation pulled a gut-wrenching moan from deep within Loraley's throat, she was being stretched to her limit and beyond by Alter's monstrous cock, a physical manifestation of her fall.

The sight of Loraley descending into such beastly hedonism might have horrified onlookers from days past; now it elicited nothing more than throbbing dicks from the guards who watched when they thought themselves unobserved. Her harlot's hole devoured Alter's pulsing member with such ferocity it was a wonder the depraved tableau didn't drive them all to madness.

Yet within Loraley's storm of desire raged a fleeting realization that this moment was far more than a mere coupling. This was an act of rebellion, a defilement not just of her body but of her very soul. Every time she slid down on Alter's cock with fervent desperation, every time she coaxed another load from his balls sloshing deep inside her cum-thirsty snatch, she defied everything she once held sacred.

Amidst the dizzying thrum of her perpetual arousal and relentless orgasms, came a sense of power, an absurd sense of dominion over the cocks that had so thoroughly conquered her. Her moans were testament to that delusion; each one carrying both the agony of her plight and the ecstasy it brought.

Alter bucked beneath her wildly, chanting curse after curse before holding onto her ass cheeks tighter than before. Never in his life had he been ridden so hard, so aggressively--his dick squeezed by Loraley's ravenous cunt like it meant everything to her.

"Fill me up... again," she commanded through gritted teeth as a scent stronger than any perfume, the scent of pure sex hung heavy in their prison. Loraley's clenching pussy milked Alter for all he was worth below her sweaty frame.

As if on cue, he came undone beneath her, his thick load blasting into her convulsing maw deep within, hot and incessant as though it had no end. She could feel each pulse of his cum spray painting her insides white, claiming her with its perverse baptism.

A cry tore through the dungeon as Loraley's orgasm peaked in tandem with Alter’s release, loud and ruinous. Her walls clamped down around Alter’s spurting cock with such intensity it forced another load from him before he even recovered from the first.

The aftermath left them both panting hard against each other. Loraley slumped over Alter's heaving chest, spent and leaking their combined fluids onto the floor.

They stayed locked together as they caught their breath. Alter spent and softening inside her, Loraley sticky and sated but shamefully twitching for more. It was a brief reprieve from the incessant need that drove them, a moment's pause in the endless fuckfest that their existence had become.

Ginova’s invisible strings pulled at them from the shadows, maneuvering them ever deeper into her clutches, their willpower frayed and faltering under her relentless yoke.

Whenever she felt too tired to keep going, the hermaphrodite guards would come at the perfect time to deliver their meals, perfectly mixed with their bodily fluids that restores stamina and libido. Later when they get too dirty, the guards would usher them to the bathhouse to receive proper cleansing under the watchful gaze of the guards, whose leers spoke volumes of their debased thoughts.

In the suffocating steam of the bathhouse, Loraley's hands roamed with a possessive fervor over Alter's body, washing away the filth only to replace it with fresh sin. The usually cold water of the dungeon felt almost scorching against her abused flesh, yet she welcomed it.

It was a poignant reminder that she was not just Ginova’s puppet— a whore used and discarded at the false goddess’ whim, but also an agent of lust in her own right, capable of commanding pleasure and exerting control through the glory hole that was her cunt.

Through her indulgence, Ginova decided that she was 'ripe' for picking. She visited them both at their cell, still in the middle of their intimate act. Loraley's divine resistance against her hypnosis and power has completely disappeared, not a single trace of it could be felt.

'Perhaps because she drank my sperm so many times that her resistance weakened? I wonder why or how it works… I can find out about it later. For now, I should 'reward' her with my blessing.'

Mid-orgasmic thrust, Loraley froze atop Alter, her cunt clenching hard on his cock, lips parted in a silent scream. Ginova materialized out of their cell, enjoying the show for a brief moment before snapping her fingers.

Snap—!

With an almost imperceptible whoosh, the fabric of the cell's atmosphere twisted and distorted, bending to the will of the heretical goddess.

In that instant, Loraley fell on her back, squirming and writhing with her eyes rolling behind her head. Intense heat pooled in her core. It converged, pulsated, throbbed even.

The heat surged through Loraley's groin, and her vision blurred as her back arched off the cold, grimy floor of the cell. Ginova's twisted blessing burned through her flesh, igniting a transformation that seared her insides. The high priestess thrashed, the chains that bound her wrists and ankles clanking wildly against the stone, eerie soundtrack to the scene of transmogrification.

Alter recoiled in a mixture of shock and wonder as he watched Loraley contort. Her cunt, a well-worn haven of decadent pleasures, began to ripple and bulge unnaturally. Amidst her mewling and gasps, flesh swelled and shifted until, with a slick, wet sound, a cock, engorged and veiny, sprouted from where none had been before. A pair of large testicles also formed and covered half of her pussy.

Loraley's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt her new appendage throb with life— a throbbing that was all too familiar and yet so alien. A mix of revulsion and dark curiosity gripped her senses as she reached down with a quivering hand to grasp the thick length of her new cock. The sensation of touching oneself there, not to stroke but to grip your own shaft, sent a shudder down her spine.

Ginova stood looming over them with a smug grin plastered on her lips. The goddess' voluptuous form was bathed in the flickering candlelight, highlighting every curve and contour. "Welcome, Loraley, to the world of hermaphrodites," she purred, her voice dripping with malice and satisfaction. "A true reward for your service thus far."

Loraley's brain screamed in protest, this wasn't a reward. This was an abomination, a defilement to the sacred body she once held in high esteem. But the physical response of her new cock did not match her inner turmoil. It twitched eagerly within her grasp as though delighted by its own existence.

Alter sat up, his own cock now semi-hard with intrigue. His eyes flitted between Loraley's flushed face and the junction of her thighs where now sat both a pulsating cunt and a proud cock, a duality of sex that defied nature.

"What have you done to me?" Loraley rasped hoarsely, feeling the dual pleasures threatening to overpower her already broken senses.

Ginova chuckled at the priestess' distress. "Isn't it obvious? I've made you one of my precious children. Given you power over both giving and receiving pleasure." She sauntered closer to observe her handiwork, her body phased through the steel bars. "But with such power comes a greater hunger."

Loraley fought the urge to vomit, or maybe even cum on the spot, she wasn't sure which impulse was stronger. As reviled as she was by her altered form, the novelty of this dual arousal crept within her psyche like invasive tendrils.

Feeling betrayed by her own body, she suddenly turned on Ginova in anger. "Y-you! Go to hell…!!" Loraley seethed, her voice a hoarse growl as she glared at Ginova with pure loathing. The throbbing in her new cock was relentless, she could feel the pounding in her own chest, and it was hellishly responding to her emotional turmoil. Every pulse seemed to mock her former piety, her once sanctified body now debased by the very goddess she abhorred.

The freshly spawned cock jutted out from her groin. It was fully erect, veins bulging as if it had a life of its own, twitching with an eager anticipation that revolted her. Yet the stirring of arousal within her was undeniable; it was an arousal that now came from two sources— her cock and her cunt. Both ached with a lust she had never known before, a maddening desire that scrambled her thoughts and turned them lewd.

At the sight of Loraley's mixture of anger and unintended arousal, Alter's member pushed upwards against his stomach, revealing his own conflicted pleasure. He was hard again, despite— or perhaps because of the warped scene playing out before him.

Ginova merely laughed at Loraley's outrage, the sound echoing off the stone walls of the dungeon cell, further torturing her soul. "Cursing me won't change your predicament. Embrace it," Ginova taunted, her eyes sparkling with malevolence as she closed in on Loraley's trembling form.

"From here on out, you are my pawn in every sense of the word. You cannot resist or disobey me. You now live to serve me, to do my biddings like an obedient, cute, little toy. Now—"

Ginova paused for a second, letting the fact sink inside Loraley's mind.

"—Indulge to your heart's content!"

Overwhelmed with the wrath of her hermaphroditic transformation, Loraley's newfound cock throbbed with such intensity it was damn near painful. The veins on its shaft pulsated as her fingers traced over its length, feeling the heat and the power that Ginova had thrust upon her. Eyes ablaze with anger, she glared at the goddess, her grip tightening.

Ginova’s laughter echoed throughout the room, taking pleasure in the sight of Loraley's torment. "Spread them," she commanded, her voice as irresistible as it was vile, working its way into Loraley’s mind like poison.

And Loraley obeyed as she couldn't disobey. Spreading her legs wide to reveal not only her drenched cunt but also the solid prick that strained towards her bulging belly.

"Alter, come here," Ginova directed, her tone casual, as if she were summoning a pet.

Staggering to his feet, Alter's gaze was a tumult of emotions; confusion, arousal, and a pinch of fear swam in those pretty eyes of his. Loraley watched him move, her new cock pulsating with a life of its own, the veins throbbing as if it pumped with pure, unadulterated lust.

Ginova observed the scene with the satisfaction of an artist admiring her most depraved creation. "That’s it, my lovely pet. Come to mommy," she cooed mockingly, beckoning Alter towards Loraley.

Alter approached, the atmosphere thick with the stench of sweat and sex. The sight of Loraley's cunt, still glistening with the remnants of his last load, and her fully erected new member elicited a confused arousal from Alter. His own cock stood at attention, twitching at the perverse prospect before him.

Loraley’s breath hitched as she looked down at the monstrous addition between her legs. Her thoughts were a whirlwind of denial and carnal anticipation. She could feel her cunt leak in excitement.

"Touch it," Ginova commanded. "See how it feels to be both the giver and receiver."

Her words were not mere suggestions.They were direct orders which Loraley could not rebel against. Apprehension flickered across Alter's face, but he reached out in the end despite his immunity of Ginova’s influence, wrapping his slender fingers around Loraley's shaft.

The touch sent a jolt through Loraley; her eyes flew wide in disbelief at how good it felt. Her hips bucked, thrusting into his grip, seeking more of that electrifying sensation.

Ginova leaned closer, her tits nearly brushing against Loraley's back as she whispered seductively into her ear, "You want it, don't you? To fuck and be fucked. To dominate this beautiful boy and submit to me all at once?"

Loraley's nostrils flared as the words seeped into her mind like venom. Despite her attempts at resistance, her body sang with dark desire, betraying her with its urgency to feel Alter's tight hole wrapped around her new cock.

As if sensing Loraley's struggling resolve, Alter maneuvered himself between Loraley's spread legs, his breath coming in short gasps as he aligned her throbbing dick with his waiting asshole.

The sight was enough to drive any sane person into a frenzied lust. Alter lowered himself down slowly, the head of Loraley's cock teasing at his entrance before slipping inside with a vital pop.

Plap—!!

The sensation was overwhelming and divine. Loraley felt her cock enveloped by a warm tight heat that contrasted starkly against the cool air of the dungeon. A gut-wrenching moan tore from her throat as Alter began to sink down inch by inch, taking her in until their hips met with a filthy slap.

Ginova stood watching the spectacle unfold before her eyes, the depraved grin upon her countenance unyielding as she beheld her twisted handiwork.

"That's it, my delightful toy," she smirked at Alter’s contorted expression of pain and pleasure. "Ride that cock like your life depends on it."

Alter complied without question as he began to rise and fall on Loraley’s shaft, the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoed hauntingly throughout the cell. With every descent, he impaled himself further upon her, eliciting lewd squelches that filled the chamber with debauchery’s symphonies.

Squelch—!! Plap—! Plap—!

Loraley's brain raced with conflicting emotions. Each delicious slide of Alter’s tight insides around her dick warring with the vestiges of her shattered dignity. Her hands grasped Alter’s narrow hips, guiding him with a primal urgency as she began to fuck upward into him with deep grunts of pleasure.

Bead after bead of sweat rolled down their intertwined bodies, Alter’s balls slapping lewdly against her own with each thrust. The heat rising from their bodies made the vigilant air feel like steaming depths of some hedonistic hellscape.

"The first fuck is always special," Ginova intoned from above them as she slid a hand down to Loraley’s tensed abs and then to the base where their bodies joined. Her fingers teased at Loraley's swollen clit before traveling along Alter’s crack in tandem with each thrust.

PLAP—!! PLAP—!! PLAP—!!

Alter let out little whimpers, losing himself to the rhythm of their coupling, the physical domination by this newly created cock which filled him so completely. His own cock throbbed painfully hard. Each shift sent tingles up his spine until precum dribbled from its head onto the floor in hot sticky trails.

With an authority unbefitting her captive status, Loraley commanded Alter to stroke himself. "Jerk that pretty dick of yours. Give us a show."

Thus he did. Pumping himself in time with the deep thrust of Loraley’s new cock, his face twisted in ecstasy. The sight made her clench around the nothing inside her cunt, hollow and yearning for something to be thrust inside.

Ginova stepped back, letting them defile each other under her watchful gaze.

"Make him cum, Loraley. Defile this boy with your spunk." Ginova ordered, and Loraley felt her seed build up at the base of her cock.

Alter’s movements grew more frantic as he neared his climax, his entire body trembling as if he could barely contain the pleasure bubbling within him. Loraley felt herself on the brink too, a monstrous orgasm threatening to burst forth.

PLAP-!! PLAP-!! PLAP-!! PLAP-!!

Then, with a few more powerful thrust from Loraley and a desperate wanking from Alter, they came together. Alter’s cum blasted out like a pent-up geyser, splattering them both with its warm stickiness. At the same time, Loraley's new cock erupted deep inside Alter, slathering his insides with her steamy load.

SPLURRRTT—!! SPLURTT-!!

They were panting and gasping for breath, both coated in a mixture of their ejaculations, utterly lost in this moment of carnal depravity that would forever define their existence.

41