Chapter 5 – Dungeon!
1.5k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – Dungeon Exploration!

–––––––––––––––

Tazla and I formed a group, Professor Afonso spoke a few more things, how we will feel an initial dizziness, because we will be teleported to random locations, we can end up together with other teams or very far away.

But the locations we'll be sent to don't have monsters, they promised that.

So Tazla and I took the initiative, advancing through the portal and… wow, I wanted to throw up!

The whole environment was going round and round, but I adjusted quickly and looking over at Tazla, I saw that she was only blinking and looking fine.

“Have you been here before?” - I ask curious and she nods, but complements. - "But I've been in a similar Dungeon!"

I nodded, then started to move around, seeing that I'm fine, so I say. - "Let's go ahead, you support me, okay?"

Tazla nodded and we moved on.

It was said that the Dungeon is a Labyrinth, the configuration sent us to the 1st floor, used by 1st years for group training and some competitions.

Our goal is to get to the center as quickly as possible.

So walking together, we soon saw the first enemies, where I was surprised… Goblins?

I look at Tazla, she doesn't seem to be bothered by it...

Gagi?

Ggiiiiiii!!

2 Goblins looked at us, pointing and seemed to be trying to communicate with Tazla, who ignored them, in fact, she doesn't understand what they say.

“I take care of it!” - I say and she nods.

Soon I advance, the 2 Goblins were still looking at Tazla, making ugly expressions, they even looked disdainful, but their attention landed on me, soon with their clubs in hand, they screamed and advanced against me.

They look so slow… the instant one of them came within my reach, my club swung and with a loud, cracking sound, blood splattered and the bastard's skull had a huge, bloody hole.

GAAAAAHHHH!!

The other Goblin screamed in terror, throwing his club, I chased it easily and finished it off.

I see a count of 2 appear next to my HP, symbolizing how many enemies I've killed.

“Do you feel anything when I kill them?” - I ask Tazla worriedly.

"No! They are despicable, savage beings who must die! Because of them, Goblins are treated like animals!” -Tazla said irritated, I touch her shoulders and give her a kiss on the lips.

She winks at me, I smile and then we continue, in process I say. - “Let's take first place, humiliate these annoying bourgeois, then let's buy some food and spend the whole night fucking!”

Tazla smiled and nodded.

We move forward and continue to find Goblins, but in addition to them, we also find dog-like creatures, they were stronger and more complicated to kill, but we managed to take care of them without any problems.

In fact, I left many for Tazla to kill and in the midst of that… I reached Level 3!

Of the 2 Points I have, I decide to play them on Stamina, I'm confident in my Strength and Agility for now, so I want as much HP as possible!

So my HP from 125, went to 173, increased by 48 Points!

My MP from 52, went to 73, increased by 21 Points!

Having such high stats right from the start is a fabulous thing!

Tazla and I advanced without fear, until we found a group of 3 students, they were bourgeois, they didn't seem to be in their best state, but… fuck!

We ignored them and continued forward, they looked at us, but soon took their course too.

And shortly after that, we ended up encountering a Goblin, but this one was different, where Tazla showed even greater contempt.

“It's a Hobgoblin…” - She said, I search my memories and find out what it is.

Hobgoblins are rare mutations of Goblins, they are stronger, they are rarely smarter, they mostly take leadership positions among wild Goblins.

Well, they say he has 2-3 times the strength of a grown man, I don't know how strong he is, but… let's go!

The Hobgoblin notices us, before chuckling, pointing at Tazla and saying something, but Tazla ignores him like many others.

It seems that most of the Goblins believe that Tazla is one of them, that she is pretending to be human or something, to trick me.

And we took advantage of that, as Tazla started pointing her staff at my back, I pretended to look worriedly at her, before stepping out of the way and...

BANG!

AAAAAAHHH!!!

A Ball of Fire exploded at the bastard, he threw himself to the ground, screaming in pain as he rubbed his burned chest.

I advance and fiercely attack, he uses his arms to defend… what an idiot!

Crack!

GAAAAAAHHHH!!!

His shrill scream echoes as his arms go wide, ignoring him, I lift and smash him over and over again with my Mace, until I finally gain access to his head and crush it.

[You have reached Level 4!]

Smile and play the 2 Points in Stamina again!

HP: 173 → 224 | MP: 73 → 92

Smiling, I look over at Tazla, who looks startled as she looks down at her bracelet.

It went from 69 to 86, smiling I congratulate her on getting stronger, she nods, still confused and amazed.

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – Surprise! (+18)

–––––––––––––––

After we defeated the Hobgoblin, his corpse melted away like many others, but this time it left something behind, a necklace of bones.

{Necklace of the Brave Hobgoblin Warrior(Uncommon)}

- Type: Accessory(Necklace)

- +2 STR

- +5% Goblin Intimidation!

I'm taken aback, so I put it on and turn it invisible, Tazla is startled and confused. - "It's something I was born knowing how to do, don't tell anyone, okay?"

Winking, she nodded cutely, I smiled and patted her head, so we moved on, but then…

“Are you okay?!” - Klara appeared looking around.

"… Yes?" - I say confused with her appearance.

“The bracelets warned of something dangerous around here, what did they find?!” -She asks seriously as she continues searching the surroundings.

“It was a Hobgoblin, we already killed it!” - I say calmly, she stops and looks at me, blinking in confusion.

“A Hobgoblin showed up and you killed it?” - Klara asked confused, Tazla and I nodded.

She then takes my arm and looks, she presses something on the bracelet, giving a sigh and says. - “Okay, come on, you are the first to arrive anyway!”

"Like this?" - I raise an eyebrow.

“If you continued walking for another 5 minutes in that direction, you would have found the center of the Dungeon, where Afonso and I are waiting, you are the closest.” - She said, I blink a little, but then we follow her.

"What was the problem?" - Afonso asked, but Klara soon explained to him and he looked at the two of us, wanting to know more specifically what happened.

I reported, we found a Hobgoblin, so we killed him, with Tazla hitting a Fireball in his chest, taking advantage of him lying on the ground, I started to smash him using my Mace and that was it.

In the end, they just accepted it and then they counted the ones we killed.

Killed 32 Goblins, 15 Wild Dogs and 12 other random monsters, totaling 59 of course becomes 60 with the Hobgoblin.

As for Tazla, she killed 11 Goblins, 6 Wild Dogs and 5 other monsters, in all, we killed 81 monsters.

An impressive number, I saw Klara scoring in our names, two 10s!

We even got a little star in our grades, it's for killing the Hobgoblin, which was a strong D-Rank monster.

About 15 minutes later, a large group of 14 students arrived, where they began to count how many they killed, along with the completion time of the challenge.

With time more of them arrived, there was no other incident and so we were in 1st and 2nd place respectively.

Of course, there were others who killed more monsters than Tazla, but it's obvious that my kills were also counted with hers, since she is my support and helped me kill the Hobgoblin.

As such, she has input in the ones I've killed, that's not true, except for the Hobgoblin, in no other kills have I had her support, but... never mind saying that, let the young ones wallow in anger and frustration.

Soon Tazla and I were given permission to access the Ordeal Dungeon, we were told to be careful.

I said thank you, so we had the rest of the day free, those with lower ratings stayed to take an extended class.

Me and Tazla celebrated, a nice meal in our room, before we started kissing and went to bed, her wonderful little body pinning me, her melodious moans echoing incessantly, there's no way to get bored of this wonderful girl!

But as we fuck like rabbits, there's a knock on the door, seeing as it's gone on long enough, I believe it's just me and Tazla here.

Sighing, I plant a kiss on her forehead and stand up, letting her rest, grab a towel, wrap it around my waist, my cock is a little hard, but whatever.

Soon I say. - "I'm coming, damn it!"

As soon as I open the door, I'm already sighing in annoyance. - "What it was? Fuck!" - Who is in front of me is none other than Mayara.

She widens her eyes as she looks at me, in addition to the towel around my waist, there is nothing else covering my body, that is, she who is a few centimeters shorter than me, the first thing she saw when I opened my door, it was probably my breasts wonderful brunettes.

She didn't react for a while, until she looked up indignantly. - “What are you doing at this hour?!”

Does she seriously interfere with my intercourse, to ask me such a stupid question?

“I'm fucking my girl hot, is there a problem?” - I ask irritated, she gasps shocked by my answer.

“What came here, hmm? Do you want to accompany me? I'm more than willing to roll up that spoiled little girl ass of yours, but I don't think you could handle it.” - I say smiling and seriously, the thought of fucking this bitch, who is quite beautiful, I have to admit, started to get me pretty excited.

“What the fuck are you talking about…”-She looks indignant and backs off, until she stops talking and her eyes land on my bulge lifting and laughing, I say. - “Oops!” - And my towel falls off.

I watch her mouth open and close, she apparently wants to say something but can't as her eyes land on my dick… seriously, I feel like laughing, look at this slut crazy about my dick.

"What it was? Did the cat bite her tongue?” - He asked and she comes back to herself, blushing and biting her lips in a rather sensual way.

“Bastard… I’m going!” - She says, but I won't allow it, I grab her arm and pull her, she lets out a light scream and soon she's sitting on the floor of my dorm and I close the door.

"What do you think you are doing?!" -She says out loud, her body shudders.

“Tell me what you want? You get in the way while I'm fucking my girl hot, now you wanna leave? What the hell did you come here for?!” - I ask irritated.

“Get it out of my face!” - She says irritated and then hits my dick, which I make a point of taking a step forward and hitting her face with my dick.

“Stop being boring, say it soon!” - I say and step back, before sitting on a chair, with my foot, I pull the towel I dropped and place it over my cock. - "Better now?"

She looks at me clenching her teeth, shaking with rage, but damn, I can see that hard-on of hers, you slut!

Snorting, she stands, looking away from me and my huge tent.

“Ugh, wretch… I was told to warn you, tomorrow there will be no class, there was a problem between the teachers!” - She said growling.

"Just that?" - I ask.

"Only!" - She says looking at the door.

“Why did you come here to tell me this?” - I ask.

“Because they sent me!” - She said rolling her eyes.

“Yes, they did, but anyone who was asked to let me know would ignore it and let me and Tazla go to class like two idiots, because you were good and I come to my dorm and let me know?” - I ask, I want to know why she put aside all prejudice and show some kindness to me.

She was wide open, maybe even she doesn't know the reason, will I take advantage? I admit that I'm dying to roll up this bastard, well, it doesn't hurt to try.

I get up and slowly approach her, she takes a step back. - "What are you doing?" - She asks irritated.

“Could it be that… the reason for showing kindness to me is that you are interested?” - I ask laughing, she frowns and says. - "Of course! Too bad! Filthy monkey!”

Her scorn returns, I'm right in front of her and I smile. - "And even? So what is it?” -At my question, my hand advances and fiercely tucks itself into her pants, she grabs my arm and tries to pull back, but soon grunts when I grab something fleshy and hard.

“What is this hard thing? He's been like this since he saw me!" - I say laughing and she blushing, growls at me. - "Let me go!"

"I don't want!" -I say and then I push her against the wall, angrily she tries to push me away, but I pull her pants down and take her penis out.

Heavens… he's big, he must be 24 cm? Smaller and thinner than mine, but still, she's well above average.

She glares at me as I grab her cock, flexing it and she grunts slightly, I take advantage and steal her lips where she soon bites me, but strangely it doesn't hurt.

I chuckle as I lick my lips, then let go of his cock and chuckling, I take the towel off mine, comparing our sizes.

She looks and shudders, then looks at my face, showing anger at her, I laugh and she says. - "Let me go now, or I swear you'll regret it for the rest of your damn life!"

"And even? It would be a shame to let her walk out of here with something that big!” - I say smiling and lightly caress her penis.

She growls and I start to flex harder, she shudders and grunts, gripping my arm. - “Stop~” - She says irritated and breathing with difficulty.

Laughing, I keep moving, jerking her off, until my hand tightens around the base of her cock, she grunts angrily and soon starts to ejaculate and I allow it to hit my leg.

Her beautiful little body shudders, I lick my lips, then lift her chin, look at her beautiful face, she's angry but also excited and seems to want more.

“Want more?” - I ask smiling.

"Leave me! Monkey!" - She says irritated, so I shrug and release her.

"OK!" -I say and she ends up falling to the ground, she must have lost the strength in her legs.

I look at her, then I grab my cock and without caring, I start to smack her in the face, she grunts and tries to push me away, I smile, before saying. - “Close the door when you leave, I'm going to fuck my pretty Goblin tight!” - Saying that, I step back and go to my room, where I find Tazla standing, looking at all of this.

“Sorry I'm late my dear, how about we pick up where we left off.

She looks at me confused, then at Mayara, before stopping to bother and pulling a condom that was already prepared in her hand. - “We don’t need it now!” - I say laughing and she seems very happy with that answer.

So with the door ajar, I lie down and let Tazla straddle me, I fit my cock into that pink and green, black-haired pussy.

One hand lands on her crotch where I begin to lightly rub her clit and the other grips her neck, wave her down on top of me and start thrusting, her legs spread wide for others to see.

So I make Tazla scream in pleasure, seriously, I become a beast, because at a glance I realize that Mayara is watching us.

My groin surges wildly, soon I hug Tazla's legs together, giving a better view of my massive cock ravaging that tight little pussy.

Tazla growls, moans loudly and then with a high-pitched growl, she climaxes and my cock “escapes” from her pussy, she starts squirting over my cock, I laugh, my huge cock throbbing.

I start touching Tazla's pussy, digging my fingers into her pussy, my fingers tremble inside her, before I pull her up and fit her again where I continue to thrust intensely.

I don't know how long it lasts, but soon I ejaculate inside Tazla, filling her tight pussy.

I slowly spread her legs and my cock softens, I look towards the door, meeting Mayara's gaze, she continued until the moment and then I see that she is looking at the damage, Tazla's pink cunt, leaking my semen, which falls on my dick softening.

With a naughty look in my eyes, I start to lightly touch Tazla's pussy, sticking my fingers inside and my cock starts to get hard, so smiling at the port, I make a suggestion for her to come.

Mayara finally seems to have noticed that I've noticed her, so she runs away, how sweet!

–––––––––––––––

PART 3 – Music!

–––––––––––––––

The next day was a free day for everyone in my class, I spent the morning hanging out with Tazla in our little love corner.

Around 10 am, we went to the canteen to fill our stomachs, where we found Mayara with her friends, I smile at her and blushing, she looks away.

Ignoring her, I'm going to work out soon, I'm there until 2 pm, Tazla has gone to the library to study.

In the middle of my exercises, some students from my class arrive, among them is Mayara, who looks at me irritated and ignores me, well, she tries, but it's obvious that I notice constant glances from her.

I decide to leave about 20 minutes earlier, just so I can pass by Mayara and say it while no one is looking. - “If you want to devour me that much, come to the shower, your erection doesn’t fool anyone!”

Laughing, she looks at me angrily, but I ignore her and just go to the shower, in the end she didn't show up, but changing me, she appears with her friends, they throw me looks of contempt.

Bufo, when I'm about to leave, Mayara says. - “Ah, I forgot something, go take a shower, I’ll be right back!”

Her friends didn't bother and just went, so I smile and she angrily walks over to me.

“Stop talking to me and smiling at me, you bastard! I swear I'll kill you!" - She said growling in a low voice, I snort at her and hug her, to her shock.

My hands invade her towel and I start to stick my fingers in her pussy, she twitches and I steal her lips with desire.

Soon she tries to push me, but I keep forcing myself on her, until I let go of her slightly and say in her ear. - "My dorm door will be open, come later, that pussy of yours needs something big filling it up!" - I say that while licking my fingers and laughing I walk away.

I wonder how much more she will take, but I believe that for Mayara, I need to use more brutality, she is a typical tsundere.

I go to meet Tazla, but I get a message from her, I look and it's her saying she's out of school for a while, her parents are in town and want to see her.

I was surprised, I asked if she wanted my presence, but she refused, apologizing saying that her father… would not want me near her mother…

I was confused, but I remembered that older Goblins, especially females, are more easily attracted to strong masculinities!

Simply put, there are high chances that in my presence, Tazla's mother will get very excited and want to fuck me, it wouldn't be nice for me to fuck my girlfriend's mother…but the thought is exciting as fuck!

Since I don't have a Tazla to spend my time with, I don't feel like spending time in the library anymore.

Soon I walk around and finally decide to take a look at the available clubs, there are many clubs of all types.

I really don't care much, but since I'm bored, I walk around until I hear an interesting melody, but then I hear an insult.

Annie_Forgier_-_Musica_Barda.jpg

Soon I'm at the door of the Music Club, looking inside, I only see one person, a young blonde with short hair and blue eyes.

She is quite pretty, having a cold expression on her face, but that makes her quite attractive.

"Cum!" - She cursed, clenching her fists, before calming down, before resuming.

She started to play her guitar, the melody is good, but there's something missing, I know that, because I liked to play a lot, I know several instruments, I even took singing lessons before.

For a while I worked as a Streamer who sang and received some donations for it.

Of course, I didn't create my own songs, I sang many famous songs, that is, covers!

"Cum! Are you going to stare at me, the fuck?!” - She roars and looks at me, I raise an eyebrow and say. - “I was just admiring.”

"I'm not fucking interested in anyone, I've said this a million times, if you keep bothering me I'm going to burst your eardrums!" - She roared irritated.

“Wow… I have no idea who you are, but it must have history and… the problem with the guitar is how you tuned it, so the melody is going wrong.” - I say calmly.

From the sound it makes, I believe she over-tightened one of the pins, which is why she doesn't get the desired sound, she frowns at my words and I step closer.

Pulling up a chair, I hold out my hand, asking for the guitar, she narrows her eyes, but passes me, I listen to the sound of each string, it's going to a low key, just a little light, but 2 of the backs are too tense .

I slowly adjust them and start playing the melody she was playing, naturally I was rusty but I remember and adjust.

A while later. - “Was that it?” - I ask.

"What? As?" - She asked shocked.

"I can only play, I've had this problem before." - I say smiling, she looks at the guitar and tries, then seems satisfied with the result.

She then stops. - “Thank you, but… you really don't know me?”

"… I should?" - I tilt my head to the side and she looks surprised.

“I'm new at school, I'm in the 1st year, I completed my 1st month yesterday!” - I say so there are no suspicions.

“Ah… I see, thanks again and sorry I snapped, it's just that there's always some bitch pestering me, or one of those spoiled boys with bouquets of flowers.” - She snorts, I laugh.

“I know how it is, in my case, because of my skin, they tend to come and give me problems, so I send most of them to the ward, but well, I'll walk around, I'm bored!” - I say and stand up.

"Wait! What is your name?" - She asks, seems not to care about my skin color, one of the first!

“I'm Roxana Keller, 1st D!” - I say smiling.

"I see, I'm Annie Forgier, 2nd A!" - She said and I nodded.

“How about accompanying me a little longer? Play something, now you've got me curious!" - She said, I smiled and nodded, I thought about which one to touch.

For your style, I think that more depressing songs would be good, but well, I decided on one that I actually liked to listen to:

{What a wonderful world – Louis Armstrong}

I see trees of green

Red roses too

I see them bloom

For me and you

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue

And clouds of white

The bright blessed day

The dark sacred night

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow

So pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces

Of people going by

I see friends shaking hands

Saying how do you do

They're really saying

I love you

I hear babies cry

I watch them grow

They'll learn much more

Than I'll ever know

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself

What a wonderful world

Ooh, yes

{…}

“Wow, what an amazing song!” - Annie said clapping her hands.

"Thanks!" - I say smiling and put the guitar back.

“How about joining the Music Club?” - She asks.

“…would the other members be okay with that?” - I ask in surprise.

“I am the only member!” - She said smiling, I blink, not understanding. - “Last year, I joined the Theater Club, but in one of the clubs’ presentations, I ended up getting a little excited and showed myself while playing and singing, as a result, I became the center of attention and since then they have been chasing me!” She sighed, rolling her eyes.

“In the end, the Theater Club that I loved, was clogged with rubbish that wanted to come after me, the President of the Club couldn't do anything, she was a damn coward, in the end I left the Theater Club and formed the de Music, but I never accepted anyone!” - Annie said sighing.

“I see, what the fuck!” - I say laughing, but then I speak. - “So, I'm in the 1st year and I don't have that much free time, I need to study a lot and due to my natural talent, which I'm very resistant, I spend about 4 hours only in the gym.”

She is slightly surprised, but laughing she says. - "No problem, in the end, Club activities are just to get some extra points, perform in the Talent Show and that's it, earn points, with your skills, no need to worry."

[His instrumental and singing skills were categorized as Rank C!]

[You have developed the “Music(C)” Skill!]

[Music(C): You can sing like a pro, as well as skillfully play most musical instruments!]

I smile and say. - “Okay, it will be a good hobby!”

Annie smiles, then she thinks for a bit and says to herself. - “Where did I put those forms again…”

She started to walk around a bit, looking in the drawers, until she brought me a pen and paper, asking me to fill in my details.

I do without problems, so she says. - "I'll go to the Teachers' Room later to submit your form, you'll likely receive a message containing a verification link and then a phone call, standard thing."

I raise a thumb, then she starts to play some songs that she composed, her voice is very beautiful and she can play well, but… I think that because this world is more combat, sex and magic, the entertainment is not the best.

“Okay, how about I sing [What a wonderful world] again? I see now that it has a piano.” - I say smiling and pointing to the corner piano.

“Of course, please!” - She said smiling, so I start to play, adjusting myself and then I start to sing.

In the end I ended up spending a few hours with Annie, we exchanged our numbers, then went for a bite to eat, she joined me, which must have been a shock to many.

Soon after, I went to my dorm, I kept texting Tazla, she won't be back today, unfortunately.

I talked a little with Annie, she asked questions about how I managed to create that song, I didn't know how to answer, so I said anything, how I lived in a small village and the death of my parents.

For a long time I was sad, but the people around me helped me to see the world beyond that black and white.

That should have been enough to calm her down, as she thanked me.

It's likely that by this time she's already heard about who I am and that I fuck a Goblin, as she kept talking to me, she shouldn't care too much.

Knock* Knock*

Someone knocks on my bedroom door, which surprises me, so I go to look around and see it's one of my roommates. - "Can I help you?" - I ask curiously.

“Someone left this for you!” - She said handing me a box.

I accept and go into my room, I look at the box, I'm curious before opening it, it was an animal's heart… probably one of Annie's admirers.

Laughing I take a picture and send it to her, where I only get a message from her.

[Annie: ????????????]

[Roxana: I just got it, probably from one of her secret admirers... the worst thing is they didn't even leave a message.]

[Annie: Sorry…]

[Roxana: No problem, but a question, can I break bones?]

[Annie: What do you mean?]

[Roxana: If these shits come to give me trouble, would you mind if some of them spend a few days or weeks in bandages?]

[Annie: If they come to cause you problems, you can do whatever you want, but please call me and I'll personally solve this joke!]

[Roxana: Okay, first I break and let you finish.]

[Annie: … you really don't care?]

[Roxana: I'm being tormented by my brown skin and being friends with a Goblin, the number of boys and girls I've sent to the infirmary is over 50, chances are you 2nd years even know about me as I've sent quite a few of you to the infirmary as well.]

[Annie: You're really fun... well, sorry again!]

[Roxana: o((>ω< ))o ]

30