Chapter 48 – RANK S!
347 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – POWER!

–––––––––––––––

Many say that love, justice and these other nonsense are what give people more power, it is what guides them to new heights, this is very visible and commonly seen in temples and churches.

But let's be honest, it's all bullshit, love, justice and others can be a motivator for someone to get strong, but it's not the real cause, because it's only from hate that it becomes visible!

Where am I going with this? I'll roll some more.

Someone once said: Hate exists to protect love!

I agree with that, because hate clouds our minds and we ignore what happens to us, something impulsive, but it is from this impulsiveness that we notice how truly strong we are.

But there is a problem, in the midst of hatred, reason does not exist, as it does not exist, there is no control and no control, if it is just a crazed beast without even thinking about the next attack.

But what if in the midst of hate, there is reason? In the midst of all that agonizing pain that even demons would be traumatized for, was there an incredible clarity and self-control, an instinctive discipline that came from constant deaths and revivals?

Can this still be called hate? Is someone like that still categorized as human? Obviously not!

Someone who went through such suffering and exceeded the very limits of what hate had to offer and still lived! How is this possible? Should it really be possible?

And what we have here is such an individual, even without having experienced what would be the purest hatred, this person continued to break down barriers and ignore limitations, even without the pain that comes from true hate, even without having discovered what true love was , to lose him and then feel true hatred, even without that, she has crossed these boundaries!

So is this hate? NO!

Roxana had a false hatred, the laws refused to see it as hatred, she is evolving and the hatred itself doesn't see her worthy of its power, but she still has something like that, what is it?

And I tell you what it is! IT'S POWER!

There are no secrets, metaphors, fancy words, clichés and all that clowning! It's pure power, nothing more, nothing less!

Roxana through her deaths, through the destruction of her body to atomic levels, her regenerative abilities going to absurd levels and her muscles being strengthened with something intense, getting to be diabolical!

Concepts!

Superior beings work with concepts, being exposed to one of them, they gain power from Demigods and if they understand it, they become Divinities!

Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Azazel, Ashura, Berserker and many others, they understood different Concepts, integrated them with their own philosophies and modified them to what best suited them.

Lucifer used hatred along with malice, greed and ambition!

Ashua used hatred along with his ambition for battles and obsession for power!

Berserker used the hate, he purely to transcend and have control over it!

These are similar concepts, but because of the individual using it, the same concept was modified to be the best embodiment of itself!

And Roxana, she was abandoned by hate, she wasn't walking that path from the heart, she didn't understand and didn't even touch the surface of true hate!

Was the woman she loved left in a coma and technically brain dead? What a joke! She's known her for a few months, just a young and foolish child who's never had real love, she believes she does, maybe she does, but how deep is that love?

Did she only love Annie? Did she have nothing else? Has she lost everything with missing Annie? NO!

Her heart is divided among many women, she likes everyone equally, maybe she has her preferences, even if she hypocritically says she loves everyone equally, but we know that as human beings, this is impossible!

So no matter how much anger she had, how close to true despair she came, she always had several strings binding her, preventing her from going any deeper, no matter how uncontrolled she was, hands pulling her from the darkness.

That's why hatred left her, such a good talent, but she wasn't able to delve into the true concept of hatred unless she lost everything she owns, which will be difficult from the perception of her continuously growing strength.

But then, what's left? POWER! POWER! POWER!

A comprehensive concept, something that all Deities, at least 99% of them, have some understanding, because how did they reach such a level without coveting power?!

Roxana was also walking that path, but until recently hatred was among them, as well as many others, the concept of pure power could not be achieved, only small fragments.

But Roxana was forsaken by hatred, the only thing standing in the way of true power, so in her evolution she saw that profound and overwhelming conceptualization, a single glimpse made her feel insignificant, everything she achieved was spurned by that!

Roxana doesn't know when or how she got here, it didn't matter, but she knew she wanted it in front of her, so she forged ahead!

The weight of entire worlds fell on her, but there was no ground, how would she fall or be crushed? Confusion, a lot of confusion, but even so, with so much pain arising, she wanted it, from the bottom of her soul, she would take it!

Finally it noticed her, even with such a weight on herself, her body trembled, something millimeters moved closer, that was enough, more than enough to be exposed and rewarded!

With that, Roxana understood why an S Rank was so different from those below. Because even dozens of A/S Ranks would barely scratch an S Rank, conceptualization is an illogical power that forces itself to become logical!

The Minotaur she had faced, a true S Rank, but its conceptualization was terror, a cruel being that loved to cause terror and despair to its victims!

The Abyssal Champions she'd come to meet so far, just beasts that instinctively noticed her concepts, but what were they? Just fragments of them full of disdain, besides strength, what else have they achieved? NOTHING!

The Concepts have their own thoughts, their preferences and tastes, Roxana was appreciated by the power, as he noticed how much she could grow and what incredible things she would achieve, her determination to follow her instincts was another decisive factor for this.

Words didn't need to be said, not least because they would spoil and be meaningless.

Roxana received what she sought, completed what she needed to complete, she acquired power!

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – The Battle Begins!

–––––––––––––––

When the pillar of hate flames was extinguished, the portal was broken due to its instability and inability to withstand so much complex energy!

But it was only 1 of many portals and Roxana, who had spent more than 2/3 of her Mana and almost 1/5 of her Stamina, just stood there with her eyes closed, confusion rising all over.

The Demons that came out of the rift, which are more intelligent than the Abyssal creatures, initially trembled with fear, but soon smiled, sensing the opportunity, thinking it was some side effect.

IGNORE THE HUMAN, ATTACK THE FORTRESS!!!” - But to the dismay of many, a Demonic General ordered as he approached, the portal from which he came closing for having exhausted all his energies.

Everyone was confused, screams came from the fortress, worried about Roxana's safety.

The Demon General landed, noticing the approach of ants, but ignored it as he became confused, what was this human in front of him? How could she be transcending when she had wielded power that would obliterate any ordinary S Rank? Even he could die if he took such an attack.

His hand with long claws approached, but stopped, something inside him prevented it… no, something outside prevented it, the presence of something frightening, a will that he knows that if he touches this human, he will obliterate it!

"The Will of the World..."-That's what the Demon thought, knowing that only this could protect his children in the midst of transcendence and if he tried to kill her, he would die in the process.

Frowning, his instincts warned him that when this awakens, it will be something even he won't be able to handle, stepping back he pulled out a crystal and said. -“I need help, at least 5 Generals and Champions, a human is transcending and I believe her strength will approach that of a Baron!”

BOOOOOOMMM!!! BOOOOOMMM!!!

Explosions began to sound all over the battlefield, demons being obliterated by the magic cannons, the Demon General looked at this with disdain, he flew into the skies, having already received his answer, his hand reached out and the blood molded, transforming into into dozens of swords about 2 meters long.

In moments those blood swords shot out, advancing towards the humans on the towers and walls, specifically the strongest ones, only something appeared, dense layers of a holy barrier.

A red explosion spread as several of these layers were broken, the demon chuckled. - “A Holy Barrier? I didn't expect this world's magic technology to be so high!” - He was having an erroneous thought, this came from the Gift Boxes, because if you trust the people of this world, it would take a few centuries for this to be achieved.

This world has never seen the true terror of demons or abyssals, or other weak enemies against Holy power, so religions are not strong in this world, much less properly developed or spread.

A futile effort, something of this level cannot stop a General!” - Said the demon with disdain, but several cannons were aimed at him at that moment and fired, a snarl came from his lips. - “These cannons…” - He noticed that maybe here is the base of some church.

Quickly he scattered his awareness, searching for something and then frowned, he was confused. - “Is there an angel here ?!” - He was alarmed, not understanding how this was possible.

"Angel? Like this?" - Asked a female figure with scales around her neck, which looked at the city with interest and then raised an eyebrow. - “What are these damned people doing here ?!”

Soon more Generals and Demonic Champions arrived, the presence of so many S-Rank devil beings in the same place, made the air vibrate and the pressure build up, even the allied demons themselves felt pressured.

Is that why you called us?” - Asked a Champion frowning and arms crossed, long colorful wings spread and motionless.

"No, it's because of that!" - Said the first demon pointing to Roxana, everyone was looking at her, then they approached and surrounded her.

The world is protecting her… does anyone want to be a pretty little angel and sacrifice?” - Asked the snake demon smiling gently.

Go fuck yourself!” - A child-like demon with red skin and two long horns said. - “No fun!” - The snake demon snorted.

……

Going back in time a bit, before the Generals and Champions appeared, everyone was amazed by Roxana's surreal power, it stopped the impetus of the demons who were confused and scared.

The fortress quickly armed its cannons and using all possible resources, activated its defenses.

Shadow, take care of enemy commanders!” - Renner shouted the moment he saw Sombra, who nodded and then disappeared. - “Juju, Kleber and Rati, bring all the supplies we have accumulated in the last few months! Juju, bring the lions!” - The 3 called quickly went to do what ordered.

Demons, argh! I hate those things!” - Said Squiti with a cold look looking from above the walls.

Do you have any tips?” Renner asked hurriedly. - "Demons are problematic, strong bodies, high regeneration and a lot of magic power, holy power is what causes them the most damage, on the bright side they are not as complex as the creatures of the abyss, the problem is that they are apparently more numerous!" - Said Squiti sighing.

On the bright side, our girl took care of the flyers, some portals opened far away, it will take a few minutes for them to reach us!” - Said Sahari smiling with her Katana Saber on her shoulders.

Strong and troublesome enemies, a good day to die!” - Said Zuria smiling as her cleaver sword hit the ground.

"Don't say that sister, let's kick these asses and then go back to having fun with Roxana!" - Said Rayli laughing and punching her sister's shoulder, Zuria smiled while biting her lips.

Speaking of Roxana, what is that idiot doing standing there?” - Said Li Chow punching the wall and only now everyone noticed the strangeness and at the same time, a frightening presence appeared, the combat officially started.

ROXANA!” - Several alarmed screams sounded, but she didn't answer.

No need to worry, she will be fine, we have to worry about us!” - Said Squiti smiling while pulling his sword, everyone looking at him, looking for answers. - “I believe her little Show just gave her more than enough EXP to go to the next milestone and well… she must be suffering from Transcendence, it means she goes to Rank S now!”

Then we have to get her out of there!” - Mayara and Tazla shouted almost in unison.

Unfortunately it's not possible, we don't have the strength to reach it, that ugly thing over there already noticed us and the approaching Shadow that now retreated in fear. There is nothing we can do but trust Roxana!” -Squiti said seriously, the fact that he didn't insult Roxana while she was talking is an indication that he's not kidding.

But we can’t leave her like this!” - Shouted Annie, who is probably the most sensitive of all of them on the subject.

Squiti is correct, there is nothing we can do, we need to defend ourselves!” - Said Kassia who is now equipped with silver armor, along with Priests and Paladins.

"What you mean?!" - Mayara was furious with her withdrawal.

I received a message from Miguel, all we need to do is resist, Roxana will wake up soon, she is being protected by a force that demons of this level cannot fight back! Another thing, the Angels will interfere, but I don't know when!” - Said Kassia seriously, even wanting to go rescue Roxana, she can't go now. - "If we all die, what do you think Roxana will feel when she wakes up for something useless?"

Everyone was quiet. - “Okay, enough and go to your positions, we will hold out as long as possible!” - Renner shouted already drawing his sword while the Firearms constantly besieged the demons.

'Unfortunately we couldn't create more Holy Gunpowder...' - Many thought with regret.

……

Intense explosions reverberated, the demons let out all kinds of frightening sounds as they charged forward in huge hordes of thousands, even with their allies being annihilated before their eyes, they kept advancing.

THEY ARE CLIMBING AROUND THE NORTH!!!” -Richard roared while splitting a Great Imp in half, only for another to come and spew flames at him, but one of his allies advanced with a shield and using some skill, fired a beam of energy at the flames, repelling them.

"I ARRIVED!" - A roar came followed by a bang as Zuria landed on top of the walls and then attacked with a beam of cutting energy that drove away dozens of demons.

Zuria didn't say anything else, just attacked whatever came, she even manifested some javelins, naturally taking them out of her Item Storage and shooting them at the stronger enemies.

In the east, a young dark-skinned Asian girl cackled as she waved a staff, sending out powerful shock waves along with powerful Chi strikes!

To the south we have Renner, Sahari, Annie and others, fighting side by side to fend off the demons by scaling the walls.

Already in the West, Kassia was defending him along with her followers, using her new skill that she received as sponsorship from Michael, the [Archangel's Halo], at the cost of a lot of Mana, she was able to strengthen her allies in a radius of 100 meters , while weakening evil creatures by around 5~10%.

The battle taking place was being brutal and the Cannons practically did not stop firing, especially with the arrival of the flying demons, the barriers were continuously attacked and the resources were draining away.

All the mages were trying their best to kill them, but it turns out that 2/3 of the magical forces were in Latius City for many reasons, including Pericles was there too.

And certainly here was not supposed to be a battle on such a grand scale, as the demonic army was gathering in many uninhabited places and sooner or later a large legion will arrive here.

But Roxana's show attracted a lot of attention and the malicious and meticulous demons cannot allow something like this to go on, so they came here and with the presence of 4 Demon Generals and 2 Champions, 4 large armies were being sent here, their locations previous ones being abandoned.

Had Roxana known what her little show brought her, she certainly would have held back, but the damage has been done and there's no need to cry over spilled milk!

As for the 6 S-Rank individuals, they only watched so far, the main focus of their attention except for Roxana, would be Kassia, who everyone mistakenly assumed was the daughter of some angel, as they could sense the holy power that only angels could. possess, even if it is quite impure.

Who would have thought one of those starched pigeons would play with some mortal, but it seems he still maintained that sanctimonious decency of keeping in touch.” - Said the snake demon laughing with disdain as she felt the angelic halo affecting her army and even her, lucky that Kassia is weak, because if it was, at least, Rank A/S, it would harm them a lot.

"Well, I'm going ahead, we've already lost many of our troops!" - Said one of the champions, but he was stopped by one of the generals. - "Let them waste their resources and strength, some of them will be good sacrifices for our lord's arrival, just as we need to preserve our strength for that!" - He finished pointing to Roxana.

At that moment, still Roxana was going through changes and her process was ending and everyone could feel that what is to come will be something frightening.

But the demons aren't fools to just watch, at that moment 3 of the generals, along with dozens of Demon Witches, created a formation around Roxana, a prison that even a Baron would have trouble breaking.

"Don't worry, I'll have more than enough energy to kill this thing, as for the sacrifices, first I'll get the angel's daughter, then I'll take care of the rest, just watch." - Said the champion and advanced, no one else preventing him, in fact everyone was smiling at that, because they wanted to see if the humans had something prepared or not.

–––––––––––––––

PART 3 – Squiti Show!

–––––––––––––––

Kassia took a deep breath, feeling the constant improvements in her body and Mana reserves, if due to leveling, she would soon reach Level 30, the last month for her has been very rewarding.

Michael rewarded her a lot, especially when she reached Level 20, [Archangel's Halo] was her reward, and she expects a lot from Level 25.

But to her displeasure, a golden shield appeared on her arm and in the next instant.

CLANG!

BOOOOMM!!!

A metallic clang followed by an explosion sounded as it was catapulted and collided with the various buildings, being covered in rubble!

"Just that? I expected more from an angel's daughter!" - Long wings of a bat unfolded as a long and slender figure landed on the walls, a black smoke coming out of his body, it was due to the holy energy damaging him, but he didn't even bother with how small the damage was.

DIE YOU DEVIL!!!” - Roars came from the paladins around and from the Priests who threw everything they had at him.

Hihi~” - The Champion gave a light laugh as he waved his hand and soon demonic claws manifested and shot out, growing by dozens of times and tearing everyone in that direction, even the troops that fled in despair.

A part of the wall was destroyed, but blades and hammers hit his body, along with holy arrows, which he ignored and said. - "I think I used too much force, I forgot how fragile you humans are!" - Laughing he looked at one of the paladins shocked by the fact that his blade did not even make a scratch on his body.

POW!

A roar sounded as one of the cannons fired at him, but his long hand reached out and he caught the projectile, like a piercing bullet from a gun. - “Cute, but so slow!” - He said laughing.

At that moment, a furry figure appeared at high speed. - “These defective things, I beg your pardon, let me fix it!” - Said Squiti in a sloppy tone when his blade pierced the back of the bullet, the demon was confused. - “A squirrel-”

BOOOMMMM!!

The bullet exploded in his face, a snarl came and Squiti said as he went into a fighting stance. - “I am Squiti, the squirrel!”

"DAMN YOU!!!" - The Champion roared out of the cloud of smoke while his face was still burning, even as it regenerated as the bone of his skull was exposed.

Soon the sound of air being slashed echoed continuously as Squiti backed up and narrowly dodged all the blows! The mere wind of some of them touching his skin caused sores to break out, but Squiti always remained calm.

"As usual, demons are easy to fight, it's hilarious!" - Said Squiti laughing and suddenly his sword seemed to have multiplied, when dozens of stabs reached the demon, but he didn't even feel it.

"DIE!!!!" -He roared when connecting a punch to Squiti's chest, but the same fell apart in a later image, to be more precise, he teleported, behind the demon, Squiti stabbed him in what he believes to be his anus!

The Champion widened his eyes, before his face contorted in pure hatred and then he turned, attacking and delivering a huge energy slash with his claws, which expanded and devastated everything in his direction for more than 40 meters, if not were it for holy energy, the effect would be 1/3 greater.

I WILL KILL YOU YOU DAMN RAT!!!” - roared the Champion furious with this humiliation. - "Why shout, I'm right next to you!" -Said Squiti that soon disappeared when the claws cut and once again, a blade pierced the place that Squiti believes to be his anus.

AAAAHHH!!! I SWEAR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL LITTLE BY LITTLE!!!” - The Demon was increasingly furious and attacked desperately everywhere, the wall already collapsing, humans and demons being caught in the attacks and torn apart.

The last thing Squiti cared about was the collateral damage, if he was in his real body this battle wouldn't be a problem, but his current body is very weakened and he only recently reached enough Mana to allow him to perform. the Instant Movement.

And naturally no matter how much force he puts into his attacks, he will not be able to damage the demon, his only chance is to use cowardly actions to enrage him and make his blows easier to dodge, even if the anus is apparently sensitive, demons hardly have such a visible weakness and there's no way to kill them for that weakness.

Wow, your attacks seem so slow, are you tired?” - Asked Squiti lying down and supporting his head with his arm, the demon's attack came, he moved to the side, standing up. - “I really needed to get up, the floor is dirty, did you step here?”

HAAAAAAAAA!!!

The Demon grew more and more enraged and soon Squiti made the smartest move, he fled!

DON'T YOU DARE RUN YOU DAMN RAT!!!” - The Champion was chasing him, many other demons were in the way that Squiti fled and the Champion did not stop attacking, without caring about the consequences.

No attack hit Squiti, but it's not like continuing to act that way didn't cause him damage, Squiti was at his limits, Tazla was also taking all the potions and sending his Mana so that he could continue with his performance.

The Generals in the skies watched this with disdain and mockery, naturally realizing what Squiti was doing and for a Demon Champion to fall for such provocation.

"I'll take care of that idiot and the rodent!" - Said the other Champion advancing, but at the same time…

BANG!!!

A huge rumble sounded as an intense earthquake spread, causing everyone to become alarmed.

Finally woke you bitch!” - Shouted Squiti who dodged another attack and still spit in the open mouth of the Champion. - “Does it taste like nuts?” - Squiti asked, which only enraged the demon even more.

At that moment came another rumble and earthquake, in the place where Roxana was, a black prison was created jointly by the demons, only now it was shaking and the space around it was crumbling.

But then the tremors stopped and then something amazing occurred, leaving quite calmly, while the prison was still in place, we see Roxana walking towards the heavens. - "I could do that..." - She said scratching her head.

–––––––––––––––

PART 4Rank S!

–––––––––––––––

I reached the next level, the S Rank that I coveted so much, but upon reaching here, upon touching what Concepts are, I found that this is just the beginning!

A vast universe was within my reach now, I just need to gain the necessary strength to reach it!

[You have acquired Class: Power Berserker(★★★★★★★)!]

[+120 STR, RES and AGI & +40 INT!]

[You have reached S Rank: +20 All Attributes & 2× HP & MP!]

[You have acquired the “Power” Concept!]

[You have unlocked the “Power” Concept Skill: Unlimited Power!]

[Many Skills merged and you lost many more!]

[You have acquired the Skill: Transcendent Vitality!]

[“Transcendent Vitality” merged with “Dragon Vitality” and “Power”!]

[You acquired “Power Vitality”!]

Power Vitality – Rank SSS

+2000% Regeneration Speed! As long as your brain and heart are not destroyed, you can regenerate!

[“Flame Control” evolved to SSS Rank and merged with “Power”!]

[You acquired “Power Flames”!]

Power Flames – Rank SSS

Generate mystical flames of pure, limitless power, as long as your will burns, your flames will never go out!

[“Aura of Rage” and “Rage Manifestation” merged and influenced by “Power”, became “Power Aura”!]

Power Aura – Rank SSS

Exercise your will in a physical or immaterial form, manifesting it according to your will!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Name: Roxana Keller(16)

Class: Power Berserker(7★), Lv.60 (AP: 0)

Concept – Unlimited Power (Power): Your power grows unlimited according to your will, nothing can limit you, not even your body!

HP: 48.144 + 48.144 [9.628 / 9.628]

MP: 19.162 + 38.324

STR: 290+40% = 406(SSS)

RES: 290+40% = 406(SSS)

AGI: 265+40% = 371(SSS)

INT: 160+40% = 224(S)

CHA: 81+40% = 113.4(A)

––– SPECIALS –––

[Divine Body(Rank X)], [Epione's Embrace(X)], [Power Vitality(Rank SSS)], [Power Flames(Rank SSS)], [Dragon Soul(Rank SS)], [Dragon Slayer(Rank SS)]

––– CLASS –––

[Power Aura(Rank SSS)], [Formidable Force(Rank SSS)], [Power Mastery(Rank SSS)], [Bloody Frenzy(Rank S)], [Cry of Fury(Rank S)], [Furious Vibration(Rank S)], [Buffalo's Breath(Rank S)], [Powerful Breakthrough(Rank A)], [Provoke(Rank B)], [Furious Strike(Rank B)], [Frantic Gale(Rank B)]

––– ACTIVE –––

[Aura Step(Rank C)]

––– PASSIVE –––

[Power Mind(Rank SSS)], [Music(Rank B)], [Magic Senses(Rank C)]

––– TATTOO –––

[Monstrous Strength(A-)], [Stone Skin(B+)], [Mental Power(C+)]

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Roxana stared at it, ignoring the pitch black and demonic energy surrounding her, she was amazed at the power coursing through her veins.

When you reach 150 Attribute Points, it is Rank S, but at 200 points it is SS, 250, SSS and at 300, it will be the Demigod Rank.

If S Rank is 1x, SS is 1.2x, SSS is 1.5x… if you calculate in terms of A/S Rank for S… at least 20x?

Roxana was still confused, she noticed that she lost many skills connected to Rage, but many others remained, also because her effects were more practical and direct, she can modify them later, she's too lazy now.

Actually, she thought for a while and soon [Aura Step], [Frantic Gale], [Furious Strike] and other skills disappeared from her screen, she only took them for her concept, she laughed, active skills are useless to her now .

Martial arts? SCREW THIS!

She possesses the purest power, that which overcomes everything without the need for tricks!

Well, I don't know how things are out there, but I have to get out of here!” -Said Roxana clenching a fist and punching, not using all her strength, but the whole environment began to shake and the tremors appeared outside.

The space that imprisoned her was really powerful, she barely suffered any damage, but she continued and the damage accumulated, until… she thought. - “Why am I wasting my time on this?”

Laughing, she simply flew, the spells and curses to seal and weaken her, never even had an effect on her, the barrier of demonic magic, was unable to touch her, perhaps if it was by a being of the same level as her, Roxana she would have to act, but… there were so many different entities trying to imprison her. - "How cute~" - She said laughing.

Soon she came out of there and said. -“I could do that…”- her silly smile appeared and soon her presence spread, her instincts overcame everything and she realized what was happening.

6