Chapter 57 – A New World!
352 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – The 10 Worlds!

–––––––––––––––

A new world, with the end of Chapter 1, foretold by an as-yet-unknown entity of untold power.

Demigods and Gods, the Rulers of many dimensions, all were in disbelief at the scale of events, the death of a mere Demigod, caused 1,000 Worlds that were being evaluated by many divine beings, to merge, creating not 1, but 10 worlds which are the junction of 100 others!

The catastrophe of countless invading Dimensions occurred in these worlds, but with the death of only 1 Demigod, the fusion occurred and something unbelievable, without comparison occurred.

The Gods with an absurd level of power, knew that this should be impossible, how was it possible to simply assimilate 100 worlds into 1?

There was so much confusion and doubt, but along with that, came opportunities, where Demigods saw it as places to ascend to even greater positions, secrets to unbalance every balance imposed by superior beings.

Even the Gods saw the opportunity, they saw that perhaps there are secrets for them to reach the Enlightened One, recognized as the God of Creation, but now, many doubts have arisen, as he never spoke and remained immobile in the face of all these changes.

And those 10 colossal worlds that emerged from the fusion of 100 worlds, as well as the assimilation of the many Dungeons and smaller Dimensions attached to them, resulted in worlds 200~400 times larger than any planet ever seen, which physically, no! Even for Magic, it would be impossible to explain.

Planets with ecosystems and in a Solar System with 4~6 Suns and dozens of moons, all these massive worlds were in the same Solar System, where one of them was in the center, with the remaining 9 appearing to orbit it.

This is known as the Central World, the first to be merged, where it was the cause of everything, the death of the 1st Demigod.

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 - Meeting!

–––––––––––––––

In the Core World, time passed, which was turbulent and humanity did not have time to breathe, as the invasions were still taking place and getting heavier, with many rules loosening and allowing the entry of numerous powerful individuals.

Along with this catastrophe, came the assimilation of the Dungeons, which assimilated with the world, expanding it and periodically spawning monsters, which were no longer limited to their birth areas, which now caused all kinds of chaos and confusion across the world.

In the Jade Islands, a set of 30 islands, in the central one, a fortress that in the past belonged to Orcs, was rebuilt and strengthened, where we can see hundreds of people inside the fortress, humans, elves, dwarves, and among other species, including Demons!

A rare sight to behold, Demons living among the many races that fought in the past.

D-Lilith-Humana.jpg

But in the Jade Islands, they weren't the only ones, there are more fortresses and cities scattered everywhere, here it became a place of hope and safety for everyone, because here was the home of 2 Demigoddesses, the mother of all demons, Lilith being the main one!

[Image] →

A beauty with black hair and crimson eyes, always walking with a veil on her face and a black crown on her head, a voluptuous physique, always walking with two identical little girls following her.

This is Lilith, taking a human form, always keeping a kind and maternal eye, her mere presence keeps the Jade Archipelago safe.

While the world burns, here hope shines!

Halajai, Pudding, stop running around!” - Lilith rolled her eyes and smiled gently, the two little girls who appear to be around 2~3 years old, laughed.

Ma'am, I beg your pardon for disturbing your leisure time, but your presence has been requested!” - A blond and muscular man approached, having beautiful blue eyes and a noble countenance, this is Richard Vanreiter.

Of course my son, I will go there right now!” -Lilith smiled as she caressed Richard, before crouching down to pick up the two children, where wings then manifested from her back and she took to the skies.

2 years have passed since the New World, but the situation hasn't improved that much you could say it's gotten worse!

In the distance, a large castle was seen, it was beautiful and majestic, with several crystals flying over it, which shot beams towards Lilith, before having a greenish glow and thus allowing her entry.

Landing in a courtyard, Lilith released her daughters, which were sacrificed for her to be here today, she had guarded their souls with all her strength and conceived them about 1 year and a half ago, which grew very quickly due to to be demons.

Usually, that period, for a demon is something very short, so the norm would be that they already appear to be 15~20 years old, but Lilith understands the Concept of Maternity, she is the first mother, so she decides how she wants her children to be born. children grow up, how much effort she puts into their development, that's for her to decide.

And she has decided that she will follow a more humane norm, as she wants a real family, as she loves all her children and regrets using them for her selfish actions.

Lilith, with a slight smile, opened the doors, opening onto a large, richly decorated hall, where we can find world-famous paintings and sculptures that have been rescued and restored.

"Oh, Tazla, I haven't seen you for a while, I hear you've been tending the Blackened Marshes." -Lilith laughed as she approached the beautiful Goblin, which she narrowed her eyes but then smiled gently. - "Yes, the Abyss has been corrupting that place, but I've taken care of everything!" Tazla replied.

Tazla is now 19 years old, in a few months she will be 20 years old. In the 2 years that passed, Tazla did not stand still, she trained her Shamanism alongside Squiti, as well as all her friends and family.

Today Tazla is officially S Rank, known as the Holy Shaman.

"I hear they're rounding up all the bitches, I hope something good happened!" - A loud and wild voice rang out, making Lilith roll her eyes as she said to Li Chow. - “Please be more careful with your words, we have children here!”

...” - Li Chow smilingly looked at the two little girls, before shrugging, only to be smacked on the head by Li Chun. - “Stop causing trouble, it’s been a while since we’ve been here!” - Said Li Chun to his sister who started to growl at her.

The two also didn't stand still, where Li Chow is recognized as the Fist of the Fierce Tiger, an S-Rank Martial Arts Grandmaster, while Li Chun is recognized as the Shield of Peace, also an S-Rank Martial Arts Grandmaster.

The two together are called the Absolute Twins, when they are fighting together, even a Demigod would have trouble taking their attacks together. Of course, they've never had to face a real Demigod, but that's what the rumors say.

Bzz~

A buzz sounded, and everyone looked in the same direction, a crack appeared in the middle of the space, and a slender figure with dark skin came out, wielding a long Katana in hand, which was slowly sheathed.

Sister Sahari!” - Li Chow shouted happily as he ran towards Sahari, who saw herself being hugged and laughed. - "I see you've gotten a little stronger, I'll want to see your progress later!" - Said Sahari laughing gently and Li Chow showed great joy and willingness to fight.

Since Sahari stabilized her mind and thoughts, she unlocked the true power of her talents linked to the Sword Concept, she spent 1 year in isolation, training and pushing her limits when she reached Level 99, she immediately went to 100!

Sahari became a Demigoddess at the age of 20 when Roxana left her a Skill Card, which made her acquire the SSS Rank Skill, Space Manipulation, where when she became S Rank, she assimilated into her Concept. Sword.

As a result, Sahari could cut through Space itself and travel long distances in an instant, she is a monster, second only to Lilith.

I see it keeps getting stronger and stronger, how many levels has it climbed already?” - Lilith asked curiously.

2 months ago I reached Level 103, I fought an invader who claimed to be subordinate to a God of War, his name is Irur.” -Sahari said.

Irur? I already know who it is, don't worry, it's just the subject of some low-level God of War, there are hundreds of others and this one is even confronting some other Gods.” - Lilith said laughing when getting information from her children spread throughout the Universe.

Looks like the gecko has arrived!” - Said Sahari laughing as the door opened with a loud bang, where a dark-skinned Asian woman full of tattoos on her arms came in laughing. - "Sorry I'm late girls, I was kicking my mom's ass!" - Zhuge Rayli laughed happily upon arrival.

Sahari went and hugged him. - “Damn it, why do you look scarier whenever I meet you?” - Sahari snorted at Rayli's words, followed by a laugh.

"Rayli you filthy bitch, this time I won't lose!" - Li Chow came forward and pointed at Rayli. - “Oh, the crazy kitten is here too, want to catch some more?” - She smirked, infuriating Li Chow.

Bang!

A slight rumble sounded as Li Chow felt a hand grab her face, her eyes widened and Lilith's angry voice rang out. - "We have children in the room, release another profanity and I will make you have to eat through a straw for the rest of your life!"

Li Chow shuddered and started to nod, the two little girls holding Lilith's dress laughed at Li Chow's misfortune.

"Well done!" - Said Li Chun who received a furious look from his sister. - "I told you to control the swearing, but you never listen." - Li Chun continued to shrug.

Has anyone heard anything from my sister?” - Asked Tazla looking around. - “She is usually the first to arrive.”

She met me 4 months ago, I think she went to some kind of special training but I don't know where exactly.” - Said Sahari scratching her chin thoughtfully.

I hear she went north, exploring the new lands to gather information from her mother.” - A calm and cold voice sounded, everyone was smiling with the arrival of Renner, a tall and handsome man, whose mere presence made the room temperature decrease.

Tazla ran to hug him, smiling happily. Renner received his hug, a gentle smile on his face, then said. - "She has already arrived, including she is the cause of the meeting." His tone was serious and everyone was curious.

Soon he guided them all to a dining room, where there are 4 women.

The closest is Kassia, beautiful and holy, an S Rank Paladin, who gave up her Angelic Blood, losing Michael's support, but she didn't care and worked hard, even so, there were still remnants and benefits of the Archangel's blood, which was assimilated by her and became her power!

Miguel couldn't do anything about it, since it wasn't his real blood, as a result, Kassia has the same characteristics as a Heaven's Warrior, who are at least Demigods, being only below Angels and who can become Angels late, she of course has no such thoughts.

Kassia even founded the Church of Hope, a church that serves no God, which aims to strengthen the Magic and Holy Power that is not something exclusive to the Gods or Angels, but a source of energy that allows anyone to confront evils. of the world!

She felt immense anger and contempt for the hypocrisy of Heaven and the many good Gods, but in the end, their strength is limited and it's not as if they can help everyone, there is no absolute good power in this Universe, as a result, she decided to create your own to help those in need and empower those with the will to help.

As a result, she has become the enemy of many Churches out there, but she doesn't care and because of her power and influence, her religion has been growing strongly and has even stolen many subjects from other powerful Churches.

Many nations and governments that are still standing, wish to relate with her, even because she has contacts with Lilith who is slowly changing the view of all humanity about demons, directing the cause of evil not to Demons, but to Lucifer the cause of their corruption and wickedness!

To this end, Lilith bore the consequences of her troublesome children and helped many nations in a short period, but all of this had Kassia as an intermediary, who is mired in work and seen as a true holy figure who wants the best for humanity.

Not far from Kassia, we have Annie Forgier who looks tired, but as the others arrive, she opens her eyes with heavy bags under them, with a gentle smile she waves her hand.

Annie like everyone here, became S Rank, the residual effects of the Elixir are long gone, but they brought with them a pure body with perfect magical ways and without any impurities.

Today Annie is a Maestra(Class), the equivalent of an Archmage to the Bards, she travels far and wide, supporting Kassia in her forays and strengthening the image of the Church of Hope.

Their songs full of passion, strength, and hope enchant survivors, making them seek new goals to continue living and seek the best.

Annie sleeps little because she is always studying music, she also receives many invitations from various nations to sing, and she also receives many letters from her fans and admirers, even if the internet has not returned yet, there were enough means of sea and air transport available.

Compared to Kassia, it seems that she has done little, she is even the weakest, being only above Miliam, who is a Trader in terms of strength, which is not very difficult.

But Kassia had such an easy time reaching people's hearts because Annie had softened them.

And speaking of Miliam, she was sitting next to Annie, reading certain documents, as she is many things, among those things, Annie's manager handles most of these political matters.

At the moment she has the strength of an A/S Rank, where she uses the money to attack, summoning beings from other dimensions to fight by her side with gold, silver, and jewels as the cost.

But she doesn't focus on her power development, but on managing the finances of the Jade Islands alongside Renner, Angelise, and others.

It seems like she hasn't done much, but out of everyone here, she's certainly the one who works the hardest, which is why she hasn't reached S Rank, even though there are so many of such level willing to help her.

And last but not least, we have Mayara Florvan, who got up to hug those who arrived, she grew a little and her body developed a lot.

Mayara has become a great beauty, perhaps because her Charisma has increased due to becoming an S-Rank Elementalist, who is even in possession of the Sacred Ring [Power of Flames], given to her by Roxana on the day of her return from the great confrontation. , making her the 3rd strongest of all here, even Renner who is a monster with her skills and combat techniques is not at her level of destructive power!

"Already arrived? Sorry, I went to the bathroom!” - A cheerful voice sounded when a Goblin with scars on her body and wearing very revealing clothes arrived, Juju Shitrin!

Tazla ran cute and happy until she hugged her sister, burying her cute and cute face in those big breasts. - “You naughty brat!” - Juju laughed as she caressed her sister's head.

Please, everyone, take a seat if you have nothing to say to each other.” - Renner said calmly, and in fact, they all had a lot to talk about.

The main meeting was left aside, where they started talking about the things that happened in the last months, because in 2 years, everyone here has grown a lot in different areas and become influential figures who decide the destiny of hundreds of thousands of people, soon it will arrive by the millions!

Almost 2 hours of conversation passed, with a very pleasant atmosphere, until, as the spirit diminished, solemn and sad expressions were on everyone's faces. - “Renner, has there been any change in her condition?” - Tazla asked with a hopeful tone.

Unfortunately not, but… Juju might have found a solution!” - Renner replied, which made everyone's attention land on her, Juju smiled and began to speak.

Since reaching Rank S, she has been more focused than ever and decided that it was time to no longer limit herself to just her lands and thus went to explore the territories of the new worlds that were still unknown, since due to the invasions, there were few contacts.

Many arrived at the Jade Islands, mostly to cause problems due to the existence of demons among them, but others accepted and lived with them, very likely that in the next 5 years, the population of the Archipelago will reach 3 million, more than tripling the current numbers.

Her curiosity made her go to many lands full of monsters, her strength as Rank S allowed her to avoid big problems and Lilith's emblem prevented the Demigods from coming to kill her, so she went far away during her 4 months, but she has been exploring and creating connections with many unknown nations.

As I explored more, learning new languages, I came to find out about a Troll Shaman, we had a good conversation about lots of fun and weird things until I asked her if she knew anything that could restructure a Soul, she did, wasn't it through some artifact divine support or support from the Gods, but rather from a National Treasure of a besieged nation, there are reports of the [Soul Collector Flag], a treasure that carries the Concept of the Soul, which chooses its bearer and assimilates with him, strengthening its soul and if it is injured, just by staying by its side, it will speed up the recovery to its perfect state!” - Said Juju and everyone got excited.

The problem is that the flag's likely location is under the control of a Demigod from the Abyss, where there seems to be more than 1 there and their defenses are so extremely powerful, even Mistress Lilith would be unable to get there without getting seriously hurt. ” - Said Juju sighing.

"It doesn't matter, we can find a way, if not by negotiation, then by force!" - Said Li Chow fiercely and it was the first time they agreed with her, all at once, even Lilith.

There's no way to negotiate, I've already tried to get in touch with them in exchange for the flag, but they didn't show any goodwill, they just didn't kill me due to Lilith's protection, but they said that if I went back there, they'd kill me! I believe that somehow they know what they are possessing and must have made a deal with Lucifer or the Lord of the Abyss so that they do not hand over the flag to heal Roxana.” -Said Juju growling and his words made everyone angry.

"That's just like Lucifer, not only has he banned Soul-healing items from coming here, now he's preventing us from getting them, you clay bastard!" - Lilith snorted with a cold look.

Bzzz~

A sharp vibration reverberated, Sahari said. - “Where is this place? I will contact Hilal and the others from the Union, it will be dozens of S Ranks against these bastards!” His tone was cold and deadly.

Juju smiled and soon took something out of her Ring of Storage and threw it in the air, quickly a large map was suspended in the air, which began to move with Juju's will, she then went to a location and showed it. - "Here is the Capital of Nomburg, a Human Nation, today the royal family was annihilated and there are almost no survivors of it, the information I got from my friend is because it is an ancient history and she was interested in these things."

The strength of the Abyss army in this place is over 5 Million, apparently there are around 1,500 S Ranks and at least 2 Baron Rank Demigods! Since Hell is probably involved in this, we can believe that there will be 3 or more Demigods causing us trouble.” - Juju said and everyone nodded.

Since it is a Holy Item, it will be difficult for them to destroy and even if they damage it, we have that concert artifact, so we just need to get our hands on the flag!”

I will contact the Union as soon as I leave here.” -Sahari said.

I will contact the Church of Epione, I will also speak with Crush!” - Cassie said.

They all spoke about who they would call for this war, showing that in addition to personal strength, their political strength increased dramatically!

By everyone's reckoning, they'll be able to contact over 200 S-Rank experts, even having contacts with a Demigod who has ascended in recent years.

This shows that what is to come will be a full-scale war where at least 6 Demigods will clash!

–––––––––––––––

PART 3 – 2 Years!

–––––––––––––––

In 2 years, the world has changed a lot, but the hell of invasions continued, with Demigods spreading terror everywhere, but the inhabitants of the world found many ways to defend themselves against such individuals.

Not to mention that many Demigods appeared around the world to confront them, as it became much easier to become a Demigod in one of the 10 Worlds!

And for 2 long years, since the death of the 1st Demigod, Roxana who was the victor, having died 2 times, went into a deep coma, which even Lilith who was very good at dealing with Souls, could not help.

Roxana died 2 times, and each death puts a great deal of pressure on someone's soul, even though she has become accustomed to death, it's not like she stayed dead for long, or faced complex enemies that affected the soul, because if that were the case, her 1st kill would make her a feast for an enemy like that, as her soul would be weakened.

But beyond the deaths, what caused serious damage to Roxana, was her Concept, she took herself to the fullest constantly, to the point that her body destroyed itself with so much power flowing through it and that it did not stop growing, and her soul which is connected to the Concept, had also been pushed to the limits.

So there were 2 deaths and her pushing herself to the limits through her Concept 3 times, so even though after the confrontation, her body is flawless due to her incredible vitality, her soul suffered 2 deaths and 3 overloads for hours!

The moment she relaxed, she fainted in Lilith's arms, where she kept some awareness of meeting her loved ones, only she was so weak that the moment she spoke to everyone and went to rest, she didn't wake up anymore!

Asmand, who came to visit them when everything calmed down, gave his Elixir to help Roxana's recovery, but it only helped a little, since the Elixir was something more focused on the body and magic, the soul is something completely different and much more complex.

It worked on Annie because the damage was to her brain, which kept her soul connected to her body, with her brain damaged, her soul was unable to influence the body, as a result, when her brain was healed by the Elixir, she was in perfect condition as it was all Physical Damage!

But Roxana suffered severe damage to her Soul.

Lilith, when investigating her deeply, saw that her soul was divided into 3 parts, it was something scary to watch, but the good thing is that the 3 parts were still connected to Roxana, she had not died.

But the problem is that the soul was in such a delicate state, which itself with its countless years of experience, did not dare to touch, the best thing would be to let it heal itself or with support from the Concept of the Soul.

If it was her main body, she would have confidence, but at the moment she is weakened and is only slowly regaining her strength as the former Queen of Hell, which will take a few decades without outside help, for her to reach the rank of viscount, as for that of Count, maybe 3 to 4 centuries.

To return to her original strength, she will need to train that body a lot to receive the power of her Concept, since unfortunately a good part of it was forgotten by the change of soul to another body because she had to sacrifice many things to be able to do something like that.

But anyway, the point is that Lilith didn't find herself able to do anything for Roxana in that state, the only thing she could do is use her characteristics as a Demon to devour Roxana's soul, then gather her inside herself and then give him a new life.

But Roxana would be a Demon, losing her memories and strength, as was the case with Pudding and Halajai.

Naturally, no one agreed to this and Lilith was not offended, she does not want to make Roxana her daughter, as she is interested in her in other ways. It may even seem rude for a woman of her age to be interested in a child so young that he would be a bacteria in her eyes.

But in the end, Roxana means more than her age to Lilith.

(Author: Watch out, the FBI is going to knock on Lilith's door in a little while.)

Anyway, Roxana was in the last 2 years, in a richly protected underground space, if a Demigod were to enter here recklessly, he would be severely damaged and imprisoned, giving time for Lilith who practically does not leave close range, arrive and kill him.

In 2 years, her soul was slowly healing and by calculations, it's likely that only 20~30 years from now will she heal, that's a long time for everyone, except for Lilith, that for her is like a blink of an eye, but for beings who live less than 100 years normally, every year is precious and she was also recently released, every day became precious to her.

But of course, with the weakest of them being A/S Rank, the minimum life expectancy is 200 years, where many can live up to 300~400 without problems, Sahari who is a Demigoddess, can live for more than 1,000 years with no problem, maybe getting to 2000 and staying that beautiful and hot will be pretty easy for her.

So they can wait, but they don't want to wait, so in recent years, in addition to training a lot, they're all looking for ways to heal Roxana.

Lilith knows of many experts who can heal the soul, she also knows of artifacts and treasures that can speed up the healing process of the soul, but all are outside the Core World.

Lucifer and the Lord of the Abyss, forbade anyone to try to help Roxana's recovery, as a result, no one outside has been able to help them yet, even Ashura didn't help, not out of fear of Lucifer, but because he had other plans and made sure that Crush her granddaughter, focus on other things, even if she didn't want to, Ashura still has control over her.

Epione wanted to help, she invested so much in Roxana and naturally received great returns due to the System, as a result, she became stronger and more influential, many others are investing in various Players of the 10 Worlds and getting a lot in return, but others are losing everything.

But in the end, Epione is not one of the main ones and so she just bowed her head before Lucifer, who has the strength to invade her domains and kill her, regardless of how strong and invincible she feels inside, Lucifer is still the King of Hell and is an aberration with hundreds of Demigods and dozens of Gods (Devils) below him.

As for those within the Central World, Demons and Abyssals practically formed alliances to harm Roxana and those around her, many nations that had information on how to heal the Soul or treasures to do so, were attacked fiercely, many treasures were destroyed and others sealed away.

Does this show just how great Lucifer's hatred for Lilith and Roxana is, as to why the Lord of the Abyss hates Roxana? She killed one of her Baronesses, even though she is not one of the main ones, each Demigod is extremely valuable and difficult to get your hands on, especially the sentient ones.

Not to mention that Roxana also annihilated an entire abyssal legion, which even though they weren't hers, are still all hers, even though he didn't support her development, it was her valuable soldiers who were killed!

It doesn't matter that he is the invader and is killing everything and everyone, he is strong and as such, he has the right to step on useless ants, regardless of how many worlds are destroyed, force explains and justifies the irrationality of the most powerful!

If you dare to go against it, he just needs to kill you and as such, shut you up, because those who are powerful do not like to be contradicted!

And so, 2 years passed with Roxana in a coma and her soldiers sent to cause trouble for everyone around her, served only as tasty sources of EXP for her little monsters, giving birth to another Demigoddess.

As such, the invasions were changing their approach and even, and something unusual had happened in the first months, a Demigod from the Underworld, arrived offering to heal Roxana, in exchange for receiving her as one of his own, transforming her into a Vampire which is the closest to the living.

Naturally, it was refused and he left, leaving means to communicate with him if necessary, at the moment, they don't have the luxury of making even the Underworld their enemy, neither Hell nor the Abyss dare to confront Death itself!

Tazla, Mayara, Sahari… they were all looking at the large Tank with a muscular female figure floating in it, the nutritional solution that is flowing, has traces of elixirs and other extremely potent medicinal materials.

All to help even a little in Roxana's recovery, which is also serving to strengthen her body beyond its limits, and as she is unconscious, her aura exudes and everyone can feel the amazing power coming from her.

They understand a very simple factor to observe her, when Roxana regains her senses, she will no longer be an ordinary human, she will be a Demigod because her Concept is simple and pure, she recently fulfilled the requirements for this, but unfortunately, she is in with the.

Everyone put their hands on the glass of the tank, feeling the heat emanating, the desire, sadness, and joy on everyone's face, their deepest desires that Roxana wake up!

Lilith caressed her daughter's head, looking at the unconscious beauty, many thoughts flowing through her mind, but she has a great desire to interact with Roxana, the desire to be accepted and loved not as a mother, but as a woman, as it was something that she's never felt it before, and she firmly believes that Roxana can give it to her.

In case it is not possible... Lilith will accept her fate as a mother, this also fulfills her desires.

5