Chapter 58 – Discussions and Doubts!
369 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

H-Aphelia-Reiter-Rainha.jpg –––––––––––––––

PART 1 – Prejudice and Politics!

–––––––––––––––

Sitting on a throne, a beautiful woman who appears to be in her 30s, with a golden crown encrusted with jewels, was seated.

She has long, silky black hair, and a solemn expression on her face, we can see scars on her neck, torso, and some exposed skin.

This is Aphelia Reiter, Queen of the Kingdom of Reiter, who recently lost her husband, Thimoty Reiter.

Your Majesty, I have a matter of the utmost importance to inform you of!” - The calm and respectful voice of Asmand Cormpes, the Archmage, resounded throughout the Throne Room which became silent.

When the highest rank S power in the Capital speaks, everyone stops to listen!

Speak Asmand.” - Aphelia nodded slightly, as she knows Asmand is not one to make unreasonable demands.

I just received a message from the Jade Isles from your daughter, Angelise!” - Asmand said calmly and it couldn't be helped, voices resounding with disdain, Aphelia scowled but held out her hand, hinting for silence.

What does my disloyal daughter want?” - Aphelia said in a mocking tone and Asmand spoke. - “As we all know, since the confrontation in our old Capital 2 years ago, Roxana Keller, The Berserker, has fallen into a coma due to the great damage suffered during the combat.”

The mere mention of Roxana left everyone with mixed feelings, a Reiterian who never cared about the nation, to many, Roxana is just a parasite who sucked up the resources of her glorious nation, grew strong, and turned her back on them.

They faithfully believe that Roxana's strength was earned by luck, resources, and opportunities that were it not for her, would have belonged to others, people who would be more loyal to the nation they were born into, not an ungrateful child who goes with what is right! At least “right” for them!

It can be said that more than 2/3 of those present despise and hate Roxana, the rest are neutral and there is no one in favor of her.

Roxana woke up?” Aphelia asked calmly,

She remains in a coma and by the calculations, she is likely to be dormant for another 15~20 years.” -Said Asmand with a happy voice sounded with this news, some even said that it was better that she died.

Then why did Angelise contact you?” Aphelia asked, frowning.

"Angelise came to me as a messenger from the Jade Isles, requesting our military forces-"

Nonsense!” - Someone came forward and yelled, not allowing Asmand to finish and others came in agreement. - “Why should we help traitors and ungrateful people? Let them sort themselves out, we have our own problems!”

"Don't interrupt me until I know everything!" - Asmand said coldly and then continued. - “During the occurrence where several worlds were merged, many things have been happening and we are still isolated, only the S Ranks are communicating and slowly creating a connection as we learn each other's language. But the focus of the Jade Islands' request is related to a nation destroyed and conquered by the Abyss, called Nomburg, this is the target of the Jade Islands.” - Asmand said calmly.

And what is the purpose of this attack, since they are requesting our military support.” Aphelia narrowed her eyes as she asked and ignored the many strong protests.

"Rumor has it that the Royal Family of Nomburg had very valuable treasures in their possession, one of which allowed the recovery of someone's soul, the purpose of this attack is to speed up Roxana's recovery." - Asmand said calmly.

And why should we accept something so absurd?! She faced a Demigod in our house, destroyed our capital with centuries of history, caused the death of tens of thousands of our people, and not to mention the irreversible damage tens of kilometers in our territories, a land of fire and death! Now you come up with this absurd proposition?!” - The noble from before growled fiercely and others agreed.

Asmand looked at them and sighed, it's hard to lessen their prejudice, not least because everyone's life has been difficult in the last 2 years, decrease in resources, and excessive spending on reconstruction, they are under great pressure because they are the ones who have the most capable troops and resources.

But in the end, everything is running out and it is practically impossible to replace. It could be said that his hatred for Roxana is mainly due to the fact that they didn't go to her side when they had the chance.

Around 1/3 of the surviving nobles, some very powerful went to live in the Jade Islands, a region rich in resources and due to the magical structures that came from the death of enemies, the Jade Islands was a true paradise that everyone covets in this era.

But while those on the Jade Isles probably only have to worry about mindless sea creatures, which serve as delicious seafood meals and can feed thousands of people, they here cannot eat Demons or Deep Ones.

Dungeons have merged with the world, a very resource-rich area indeed, but manpower has been dwindling and they're putting a lot of focus on training as many people as possible.

So your hatred is for the frustration of them going through great hardships, while the Nobles who defected are living in comfort and prospering.

I understand your anger and frustration, but there was nothing you could do about it, Roxana tried to get that freak out of the Capitol, and fight somewhere that wouldn't affect us, but you have to understand that freak was too powerful for anyone to handle or maneuver. , was not a mindless beast, but an extremely intelligent being that was toying with us. Only the aftermath of its combat hit us and all our defenses were destroyed, we had to leave our house, even though we weren't the target of that thing!” - Asmand snorted, he himself does not understand the irrationality of people sometimes.

Roxana is an ally, she could have ignored us, but she decided to help us and we are only alive because of her, if she hadn't helped us, many more would have died, and probably less than half of you would be standing here right now, I wouldn’t even be alive, because I was one of the targets of that freak!”

The place was silent until Aphelia spoke. - “And what will we receive if we help in this battle that is not ours?” Her tone was cold and dismissive.

A friendship, which is what we need!” - Asmand said and several laughs sounded. - “You really are ignorant, I feel sorry for you!” - Asmand said with disdain to everyone's surprise.

We are in a difficult situation, it's not a thing of 1 or 2 nations, but all of humanity is at risk every day, Demigods are circling around, just waiting for the moment to attack, because our deaths will make them stronger! If you believe that my presence is keeping us safe, that our membership in the Union is what keeps one of these Demigods from killing us, you are very wrong!” - Asmand growled furiously because it's something so simple!

The fact that Roxana was born in our nation, having gathered such a powerful force, she has 2 demigods supporting her, the Mother of Demons, Lilith who is considered by many the most powerful being that we have to step on our world, also has that extremely talented young woman named Sahari who has been protecting us in many ways you can't even imagine! It is not the presence of Linus, the Demigod leading the Union that keeps us safe, but the connection the people of the Jade Isles have with us, our history!”

Currently our relationship is very strong in the world view, the pressure on us is great, but it could be worse, if it weren't for the presence of Lilith, she is the one who allows us to breathe in the midst of all this chaos and killing, so use your brains tainted by prejudice and anger, think of the future!”

If we don't help, it will only show that we are not close to the Jade Islands and Roxana, who as an S Rank, killed a Demigod, doing something considered impossible, not even the Gods can believe in something like that, but she made this thing impossible and now is recovering. Now just imagine when she wakes up, the power she will have if she advances to the rank of Demigod, how powerful humanity will become!” - Asmand said intensely to the point of spitting a lot.

And what if she herself despises us, if she is against all that we are, she has refused invitations and requests for help, she has practically laughed in the face of the royal lineage when presented with the opportunity to marry how many princes and princesses she wanted!” - The noble did not give in, but Asmand said.

Roxana is a simple young woman, she does not accept injustice towards herself and those she loves, she will protect with claws and teeth what is most important to her, whether it be her family or friends, she is not like many of you, arrogant and greedy, who even in such a disaster are conspiring in secret and getting rid of the weakest just to have a little more power! Roxana all she wanted was to be the leader of a Guild, and create her independent and neutral force, she was not against our nation, she was against being forced to follow orders from people she didn't agree with, or playing political games. She wanted a simple life and gained great power to do so!”

If we refuse to help with her recovery, we will lose connection with 2 Demigods, the Union who are our greatest ally, will likely turn their back on us in the first serious problem that arises, so we are not helping them for Roxana's recovery, we are helping them to preserve us and keep our safety, for what prevents Demon and Abyssal Demigods from invading the Union Lands is not Linus, but Lilith!” - Asmand said even more irritated and frustrated.

When will this attack be?” Ophelia asked, silencing everyone with her tone.

Presumably 2 months from now, the Union has already shown its support and Linus will even participate, there will be 3 Demigods leading the front, and the S and A/S Ranks, who will be the main soldiers, will go with the sole intention of infiltrating and annihilating our enemies while searching for the treasures! We can even keep anything we find and during this campaign, we can plunder everything we see as valuable, it's a big nation, even more powerful than ours at its peak, where 2 Demigods had to attack it to conquer it! If we manage to succeed and we're lucky, we'll get a lot of precious resources, as well as strengthen our ties with the Jade Islands and the Union!" - Asmand said seriously.

Very well, I will contact our Union allies to have other points of view, if it is advantageous for us, I will agree to send our forces, but if I do not find it advantageous, we will not act in this battle!” - Said Aphelia, causing many protests and others agreed with this approach.

At the same time that in Reiter's New Capital, this occurred, in other parts that received the proposal, the approach was quite different!

The Jade Islands are already recognized as the greatest power, being part of the Union, but serving mainly as Mercenaries, they do not receive rewards for their support, as it is a help for the future, strengthening relationships and supporting allies to become stronger.

All they ask in return is a stronger connection when help is needed from other parts of the Union. As a result, Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Goblins, Humans... all sentient Species were in agreement.

The Union has contact with 3 Demigods in all, where 2 belong to the Jade Islands, only a retard would refuse to help them, especially with Lilith who is equivalent to 5~6 Demigods, maybe more, it's hard to have a base for her strength.

But it is known that Lilith has already killed 5 Demigods in the last 2 years, where she did not seem to have had any difficulties. Including, Sahari who is the youngest Demigod in her world, is said to have killed 2 other Demigods who were trying to invade her world.

The Jade Islands has a population of nearly 600,000 and is growing steadily and will certainly soon start to see some jumps in its population due to refugees from far and wide or opportunistic people who have seen that it is one of the safest places in the world.

Of course, the fact that there are Demons on the Jade Islands is a huge problem, resulting in a lot of prejudice and doubt, as if it weren't for Demons, there would be twice as many people.

Anyway, the focus is that everyone who received the invitation did not take long to accept, in a situation like this, there is no way that any Nation, Guild, Clan, regardless of race or enmity they had with each other in the past, all accepted.

And it may seem strange that the Reiter Nation has such a refusal to support this battle, but again this is due to prejudice, there are no explanations or justification, prejudice all stupid people.

And even though Nobles are normally quite smart and shrewd, that doesn't indicate wisdom, having an intelligent mind to aim at profits and benefits is quite different from a wise mind where benefiting and helping others, it will somehow benefit you too, even if they come to earn less material goods, later on it would help them a lot!

Reiter's nobles do not have such a broad vision, they have a strong prejudice, together with great frustration and a sense of inferiority, that they, with such resources, have not achieved even half of the feats that Roxana achieved in 2 years of life and even unconscious for 2 years, she was still accomplishing so much for those around her.

They who are noble, who command the lives of thousands to millions of lives, enormous wealth, feeling like the Kings of the world when they were in a time of peace, were now having to accept that a “Commoner” child, full of all kinds of stereotype and target of prejudice by the nobles, because his dark skin color, which was lighter than that of Blacks like Harand and Renner, but darker than Annie, Kassia, Mayara and etc.

For them the presence of Roxana is a huge humiliation, she achieved so much in such a short time, while their families took centuries, or many sacrifices were made and Roxana… she grew up at a surreal speed, it was so fast that they didn't even have time to stop her when they came to find out, it was already too late to try to do anything and they certainly had those planning their harm, but the catastrophe came and Roxana shone.

So for anyone from Reiter, who saw this young commoner of the same nation as them, prosper so fast and develop such formidable strength that it could ignore any threat from the nation they lived in, the nation they feared and respected, where they had to take extreme measures. watch out every second, someone could conspire against them and then they would lose everything!

They desperately fought each other to take all the Talents among the commoners they could, just didn't accept that someone they couldn't control, was someone who could easily decide their fates, even being in a coma!

As for the other nations, Roxana was not born in their nations, they did not interact with her or anything like that, but they treat her as allies due to the lack of enmity, other races mainly, in this big world they were a minority compared to the Humans who were and are the most populous sentient species in this world.

So the world revolved around Humans, so if there was hatred and prejudice it was for humans in general, so being White, Black, Brown, Yellow and etc., it didn't matter, they were Humans and that's it!

Now as Roxana appeared as a strong ally, even though she was in a coma, they saw more broadly that even if a potential enemy were to awaken and become stronger, for now, it would be nice to have an additional powerful ally who has brought so many positive changes to the world. world.

And another factor worth mentioning about the strong prejudice of the Nobles of Reiter, is that many have already publicly proclaimed themselves against Roxana, instigated the enmity of the people against the Jade Islands, blaming the destruction of the Capital on their backs, increasing their power of speech when pointing fingers at the traitors who allied themselves to the so-called “Assassin”.

Such individuals have already talked a lot of shit in the last 2 years, as a result, 90% of them can't turn their backs or tone down, they are too proud to simply accept that they are wrong, because in the end, it's politics for them, even not having the strength to affect the current world as it is, they are doing their utmost to have some voice, to make some change, whether it be wrong or good.

So in the end it all boils down to pride, the presence of Roxana and the Jade Isles wounds the pride of the Reiter Nation, and the more proud refuse to easily give in to this without dire need, while the rest of the world sees Roxana and the Isles of Jade as a strong ally that they desperately need, the pillar that sustains the Union, because if it were only the Weather Wizard, Linus who recently became a Demigod, it would certainly not be enough to ward off so many enemies.

–––––– Author ––––––

This is a very delicate subject to deal with, politics, I am neither from the Right nor from the Left, I maintain a certain neutrality with my opinions and naturally, I am not the boring type that tries to impose or force my political opinion on others, because I understand that something thus, it often harms family and love relationships.

Example (Personal): I already had a relationship with a girl from the Right, she had strong opinions and I was always neutral, I never got into political discussions and I always avoided them, in the polls, I tried to know more about the candidates, to see which ones were more important to me. suitable, to then vote, and if I didn't like any, I voted blank. At the end, election time, she asked me who I would vote for and I didn't want to say, she insisted and in the end, I ended up saying, she didn't like it, she cited 1,000 reasons for me to vote for her candidate, which gave me 1,000 reasons not to vote for him. Result, she forced me to vote for her candidate or she would break up with me, I broke up, I said goodbye and so a 2-year relationship ended because of a political fight.

The reason I quote this is that my explanation of the status of the nations as a whole in regards to supporting Roxana and the Jade Isles could have been very confusing or even preferential, creating a nation that is opposed just to get filler. of history or something like that, but I believe it's not that and I want to explain!

It is very normal that in a capitalist society with a wide range of freedom of expression, there are those with strong opinions and ideals, bordering on irrationality for many and lucidity for others, where they believe that anyone who is contrary to their opinions and ideals, being religious or political, are wrong, being irrational and dumb.

People tend to always think they are right, if 1 says they are wrong, they won't accept it easily, if 2 say they are wrong, then the person starts to reconsider, so if a third party ends up saying they are right, the person already starts to feel convinced and when the 4th, 5th, 6th... to prove their point, regardless of how contradictory others are or how many points and evidence they present to show they are wrong.

What does all this mean? People with strong convictions and pride, when they firm an idea in their minds, tend to be so stubborn and irrational, that even not studying the subject, they feel more intelligent and able to talk about the subject in question and even those who study deeply the subject and are convinced about talking about the subject, end up being bullshit in their eyes when it demonstrates even a small amount of contradiction to itself.

Reiter's Nobles are like that, before the little Time Skip, the Kingdom was establishing itself, strengthening its new Capital, and producing resources to feed its people and make them stronger to fight the atrocities the world has to offer them.

Then the Jade Islands, under the command of the people of their Nation, focused on developing not as an affiliation with the Reiter Nation, but as an independent force and as it could do nothing, nor had the ability to negotiate to reach a consensus, resulted in growing enmity and prejudice.

Then came the Nobles who turned their backs on the crown, allying themselves and joining the Jade Isles, which at no time proclaimed itself a nation, but a nameless, neutral organization that lives to rescue humanity while fighting the scattered enemies. around the world, supporting many nations and protecting them from Demigod Level individuals!

Many realize this, many noticed and that's why they allied and went to the Jade Islands, taking their subordinates and resources, regardless of how they were treated after that, because they wanted a better life for themselves and their descendants.

Here we already have people who actually betrayed and abandoned their nation, something indisputable, no matter what is said, there is no way to minimize their actions and decisions, it was their choice, as a result, they were not the ones who would suffer the most because of it, but yes Roxana, Lilith, Mayara, Annie and etc., along with the Jade Isles as a whole that will receive the hatred of the Nobles of Reiter and the Royal Family who will lose many important and influential nobles.

So here we have many contradictions and however, which make the situation even more complicated and difficult to explain, as there are many points that must be addressed.

But the focus is that the betrayal, frustrations, the pressure they are feeling in the last 2 years, and many other factors, culminated in anger and hatred towards Roxana and the Jade Islands, which gave rise to great prejudice.

And here comes the focus “Prejudice”, something irrational, there is no more plausible explanation for what “Prejudice” is, you hate someone for their ideals, religion, skin color, etc., even without knowing the person or understanding whatever he does, regardless of what he does, you don't like him, because you already have an opinion formed the moment you see or hear about that person.

Racism is, something irrational, you judge or characterize someone because of the color they were born, being the person White, Black, or Asian, you see their skin color and you don't like it, and you keep using jargon and mockery to denigrate someone because of its color and that's it, something irrational and meaningless for those who see it from the outside, think it's absurd because it really is!

That is, a prejudiced person has his reason clouded by prejudice and will always assume the worst, whether this is true or not. Like Reiter's nobles, they hate Roxana and everything associated with her, respectively, the Jade Isles and everything they represent, regardless of how good they are to humanity as a whole, because Roxana is at the center of it, they inadvertently hate everything. and all related!

As a result, even though it might be advantageous for them, as the Jade Islands have 2 Demigods, resulting in many political matters being taken into account, as it is practically like Atomic Bombs, where S Ranks are bombs on the scale of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, while the Demigods are a Tsar Bomba!

Naturally, no nation would want its rivals and likely enemies in the future to have a walking Tsar Bomb, even more than 3 of them, but as they themselves do not have such power, they only have one option, which is to ally and reduce any pride. they have to benefit from these 2 Tsar Bombs and help them recover their 3rd so that the pressure on them decreases even more.

That is, it is to everyone's benefit that they help Roxana recover, she is a strong force that can benefit humanity as a whole and even if she demonstrates strong ambitions to create an empire, they have 2 Demigods and can come to having the 3rd, even if that's the case, they would only accept it because, in the end, the strong are in charge!

But in the end, Prejudice and irrationality cloud the minds of the Nobles and Reiter's Royalty, preventing them from seeing in a broader way, as they fear the presence of a 3rd Demigod, this Demigod who they hate and the target of their Prejudice, wake up and cause even more turmoil in this world.

In the end, their inability to care for the good of humanity as a whole and benefit even less than they wanted, is due to the Irrationality provided by Prejudice!

I hope you understood, if not, just leave your questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Note: Please avoid political and hate speech, questions about which politicians I support the most, religion, and the like, I will be avoiding such questions

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – The Enlightened One!

–––––––––––––––

In the infinite void of space, there is a shining throne of pure cosmic energy, and sitting on that throne is the most powerful being in existence, The Enlightened One!

The Enlightened One is recognized as the pinnacle, the most powerful, omniscient, and omnipresent being, the Angels adore him and see him as the absolute being, doing all their will.

No one knows what or who he is exactly, which Concept he represents, due to his power to suppress everything and everyone, they say he dominates all existing Concepts.

His lack of action or reaction towards the drastic and harmful actions of Hell, Abyss, Underworld, and many other Dimensions consume and destroy everything that he supposedly created.

No one can understand his actions and they only say that most likely, this is the "Free Will", that he created everything and everyone, leaving them to their own choice.

This same being, who spent an incalculable amount of time in the same position, is characterized as a dense source of light that has a humanoid physique, but its face is indistinguishable, its skin color or clothing, impossible to distinguish or give a specification.

A certain existence of deep mysteries and the inability of anyone to understand it.

That same being was paying attention to something, a tank where a young brunette with red hair was floating, Roxana Keller.

What did he think? Hard to say, but what he saw wasn't Roxana, but her soul, that seriously damaged soul, one thing that could be said about him at that moment was…curiosity!

For him, everything that has been happening in recent years in these 1,000 Worlds is very interesting, something out of the ordinary, he who sees and experiences everything, has never seen anything new or different throughout his existence.

But while there are exactly 100,000 years, many things have been changing in his immutable universe, they were things so subtle, nothing and nobody noticed, but it was impossible for him who sees everything, not to notice.

Something or someone was doing something, but he didn't understand what it could be, because he never felt or witnessed something above him, for him, he was everything and nothing at the same time.

But here are changes taking place, changes he doesn't understand, and just the fact that he doesn't understand something has excited him more than his entire existence, the last 100,000 years have been fun, continually piquing his curiosity.

And it's only recently that the most drastic changes have been taking place, the 1,000 worlds and theirs, 1 young girl, she was special, but he couldn't quite understand why she was special.

What made her different from others? He saw her data himself, he saw the information of each of the “Players”, the data of Wealth, Talent, and Luck, Roxana was indeed one of the best in terms of results, but she was not the best.

Melissa.jpgBut even though she wasn't the best in these results, she was the one who stood out the most, even after 2 years of her in a coma, she remained the strongest.

In contrast, the 2nd strongest, which was the 1st before Roxana took her place, a young blonde who is currently 21 years old, was lucky with 20 in Wealth, Talent and Luck, she was a CEO in a famous press on Earth, had everything to be number 1!

[Image] →

Her name is Melissa Mendonça, born as Princess of the most powerful Nation in her world, granddaughter of a Demigod, and her talent was recognized by him and was instructed by him.

She was the first to reach Level 99, but still, she lost her position as Number 1 to Roxana who was a commoner.

But looking back on her life, I could understand a little, she was recognized as the most beautiful flower in the empire, and the next heir, her brothers and sisters who came before her, could be ignored, because what mattered was talent, power and of course, support!

Melissa had the support of her grandfather, the strongest in the world, it wasn't something her brothers and sisters could defy, so they were left to accept the harsh reality.

She had no difficulties getting anything, she wanted something, and the world would be moved for her, but in exchange for that, she had limitations, she practically had access to as many women or men as she wanted, in order to accumulate SEX Points, but even after 4 years old, she has only 9 SEX Points, which she got from her only and current wife.

Melissa didn't have the perversity, nor did she treat this world like a game, she made it what she wanted and enjoyed her life, gaining power, and having only 1 wife who was an extremely talented Mage.

In the end, she was offered everything and as a result, she came in 2nd place, as she didn't see the need to go after answers, to challenge herself, to understand, and as a result, she is Rank S, but the Concept she dominates is [Peace], a Concept that… she herself does not understand.

With her Concept she became a Saint, she has great healing capabilities, but her combat capabilities are practically non-existent, Her Concept makes her abhor any type of combat.

Her Empire, during the Invasion, was somewhat involved by her Concept, so a peaceful region was created, but what is Peace? What does it encompass, what does it take to have Peace?

Melissa wanted to know this, but she couldn't understand it and as a result, she stalled, she is the 2nd strongest among the Players, but she has no understanding of the Concept itself, she lacks experience, difficulties, and wisdom.

She was a CEO, a proud woman who fought so hard for her rights, when she received everything for free, she forgot all the difficulties she went through.

Felitia.jpgThe Enlightened One realized how continued luck and great wealth made someone with such giant potential, not inferior to Roxana, become so weak. What is the SSS Rank Talent that later evolved into the X Rank she has? [Ocean of Mana]… she has 100 times more Mana.

Such an enormous talent, to be the most powerful of Mages if one wished, wasted on a Concept like [Peace], so abstract and difficult to achieve.

And since we're already talking about it, we have the 3rd Place, a Beastkin from the Feline Clan, her name is Felitia Shertazy.

8 Wealth, 15 Talent, 20 Luck.

[Image] →

Felitia came from one of the weakest Beastkin clans, in the past was a great Furry lover, and fulfilled her dream by becoming one, a Hermaphrodite Feline Beastkin, that and the fact that she was very lucky, allowed her to accumulate a gigantic Harem!

Needless to say, the amount of SEX Points she has far surpasses Roxana, and with her luck, she reached S Rank, possessing many powerful Skills, as well as getting her hands on several [Secrets of the World], she got a huge amount of Cards.

Gosh, she's surrounded by over 30 S-Ranks, who are loyal to her and… they're all Furrys!

Technically Felitia is the 2nd strongest in terms of damage, but the influence that Melissa has, the potential that her Concept has, but she doesn't know how to use it, ended up fixing her in 2nd place, but at any moment Felitia can usurp his post.

There are many other very talented and powerful Players out there, but the Top 10 have one thing in common, without exception… Luck is 20, never mind, the Top 2 to 10 have 20 Luck!

Roxana is the only exception to these rules, with a Luck of 19 and with her Talent and her actions alone, she has bested everyone with immense Luck.

For The Enlightened One, this is so interesting, it's really amazing how Odds work!

4