Chapter 59 – Calm Before the Storm!
468 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

H-Linus-Semideus-e-L-der-da-Uni-o.jpg –––––––––––––––

PART 1 – Union and New Ally!

–––––––––––––––

A young man who appears to be around 12 years old, wore simple and elegant clothes, had short brown hair and intense brown eyes, a white skin without marks.

His name is Linus, he is almost 400 years old and he is an Archmage of Time, where less than 1 year and a half ago, he advanced from Rank S to the rank of Demigod.

Only recently he reached Level 101, that is, he understood 1% of the Time Concept, where his study focus is the Past and Present, for him, the Future is a great mystery that he is unable to understand with his current strength.

But he is studying one of the Higher Concepts, it goes without saying that among his peers, he is one of the hardest to deal with.

I see that as usual, you arrived uninvited!” - Linus said calmly as the book in his hands flew to a shelf.

"Like I always say, you've gotten more boring since you became a Demigod." - An amused and relaxed voice sounded when from the shadows a well-dressed figure with silky hair, vibrant amber eyes, and slightly pointed ears.

Damphir-Philip-Kim.jpg

If you know, come through the front door and introduce yourself.” - Said Linus, turning around.

"You know I'm not the type to be invited!" - The man laughed and showed his sharp fangs, making Linus roll his eyes.

Anyway, what do you think about the upcoming war?” Linus asked.

I think it's excellent, we've been developing our forces for the last 2 years, and we need some sacrifices to become even stronger, my Clan members especially are very afraid!” - Said the red-haired man laughing.

"Do you agree to support Roxana's recovery?" - Linus asked curiously.

Yes, I very much agree, a member of the Kenuei Family was very close to her and her wives, if not for the drastic circumstances at the time, our Damphir Clan would have even stronger connections with Roxana.” - The man sighed with some sadness.

2 years have passed Philip, do you think it will be possible to re-establish that connection even if it is possible now, if we get the item they are looking for, it will likely still take 2 to 3 years for their recovery.” - Linus said laughing lightly.

"Leave matters of the heart to the heart you cheeky brat, just because you never got a beautiful Milf because of your Time Magic doesn't mean others didn't get love!" Philip snorted and Linus' expression soured.

"Humph, I don't relate because I don't want to!" Linus snorted and rolled his eyes, flinching slightly as he turned around.

Stop bullshit, everyone who knows you, knows that you are a lover of mature women and very large breasts, you just didn't go after your own, because you are trapped in that body, when are you going to start studying Temporal Acceleration, or Are you going to tell me that you can't? -Philip in a mocking tone raised his hand to his lips as he laughed like a rich and arrogant young woman.

Linus' presence intensified, Philip chuckled and backed away, before turning serious and saying. - "Leaving this random chat aside, it will be a good one to measure the strength of Lilith and Sahari, especially Lilith, to know how many Concepts she managed to dominate with her current body, not to mention that we will be able to know the approximate strength of our enemies!"

Humph!

Linus huffed and calmed down, then added. - “I already had the pleasure of seeing Sahari fight and I supported the young woman, really very talented and I believe it will be a while before her growth slows down, she already understood 3% of her Concept and because of being able to Manipulate Space to a certain extent, she has so many interesting tricks, I'm even scared of when she can understand the Space Concept!”

You or her, who is stronger?” Philip asked curiously.

"Hard to say, I'm older, but in a confrontation between Demigods, whoever has the most understanding and control over her Concept wins, I have 80% confidence in winning her, but you never know what tricks she has." - Linus said laughing.

I see… I wonder how the Concept [Motherhood] can be so powerful…” - Philip sighed as he took out some books and placed them on the shelves.

I don't understand it either, I've been studying about it for the last few years and all I think about is the ability to procreate, she is not the Mother of Hell in name only, but the ability to protect also came to mind, a mother protects her children and in In desperate moments she can gain a lot of strength and courage to protect them, but… I have my doubts about how exactly she works and I believe it has something to do with those two children who are always with her.” - Linus said scratching his chin.

Those devilish little things? Indeed, there is something special about them, they are the daughters of a Demigoddess, they are certainly not ordinary.” Philip chuckled.

Minutes later, Linus and Philip were in a room full of tables and chairs, where there is a more central and higher table, where Linus sat at that table.

Linus, being the only Demigod, became the Leader of the Union, a force of diverse nations and organizations, at least what was left of them, to support each other in cases of need.

In this room, dozens of other important individuals were present, members of various races and ethnicities, A/S and S Rank beings, the aura in this place is heavy, and people below A/S Rank would be forced to hold their breath.

And then, sitting next to Linus, is Hilal Garipus, the Vice President of the Union, who has made his land available to be the meeting place of the Union.

Slowly the room filled up, with everyone shaking hands, and others ignoring each other due to past enmities, but all here are leaders and very powerful beings in their ways, grown men, who know how to put personal matters aside.

Okay, everyone has arrived, I believe it’s time to start!” - Linus said and the somewhat noisy place calmed down when everyone's attention landed on Linus.

Good afternoon everyone, before we proceed to the commonly discussed matters of the Summit, do we have to talk about the recent request for support from the Jade Islands, which I believe everyone is in agreement with?” - Linus asked and no one disapproved.

Asmand is present and he would look around to see if anyone was against it, he had things his Queen had asked him to talk about but…he would ignore them.

Well, the matter at hand for those who are not aware of the details, is that in one of the worlds that assimilated to ours, rumors were discovered about a treasure capable of accelerating the recovery of a damaged Soul and as everyone well knows, Roxana Keller, the Demigod Slayer, after her intense confrontation with Edabara, an Abyssal Baroness, she pushed herself to the limit and ended up having her soul severely damaged.”

For many who don't know, Roxana Keller was 16, almost 17 years old when she confronted Edabara, she was also at the pinnacle of S Rank, she wasn't a Demigod, but being only S Rank, almost without any help, she faced a Demigod and emerged victorious!”

I am citing this interesting fact, due to recent information that I have come to acquire, where the Underworld has a strange and almost distorted interest in Roxana, where Lichs and Death Knights have come to try to argue with Lilith and Roxana's wives, about turning herself into an Undead in exchange for healing her, which of course was refused!”

But the important point in this is the hatred that Hell has for Roxana and Lilith, especially Lucifer who is the King of Hell and has been isolating our world and preventing us from making allies with outside Demigods, we could even have gotten support for Roxana in advance if not for the actions of Lucifer, as well as the Lord of the Abyss!”

H-Kaiser-Flotor-Haaris-Semideus-Ra-a-Zakarai.jpgIt is obvious to everyone at this point, that Roxana is a talent that Hell, Abyss, and Underworld all Gods covet, she is an extremely talented young woman that we should have as an ally at all times and if at the rank of S Rank, she could kill Demigods, we don’t need to imagine what kind of monster she will be upon reaching the rank of a Demigod, an important ally who will support us just by breathing and walking around!”

So we are not doing this for friendship or material benefits, we are doing this so that we gain a powerful ally in these turbulent times, each Demigod ally is of paramount importance, even that is why I even called someone that I must introduce to everyone!” - Said Linus taking a deep breath and waving his hand, opening a Spatial Rift and soon a powerful presence appeared and everyone was alarmed.

The slit showed the image on the other side, a young man, in his 25s, about 2.2 meters tall, having red hair so big and messy, but glorious, resembling a lion's mane.

In black armor, the man walked through the crevice, he had an intense gaze, sizing up everyone present, who also sized him up.

The rift closed, and the environment was silent until the man spoke, he used a Translation Magic. - “Hello everyone, my name is Kaiser Flotor Haaris, in my world I come from a Race called Zakarai, we are human but with a more powerful lineage, I have been in contact with Archmage Linus in the last year, I have also interacted with Lilith and Sahari, but it was little.”

I became a Demigod 8 months ago, I won't say anything more about my strength, my presence speaks for me! My agreement with Linus is that I will support you in this battle against the Abyss and in the recovery of this Roxana, in return I will bring my entire Clan to this region!” - Kaiser had an intense and fierce look, he was contained, but he could explode at any moment.

Mr. Kaiser, you are most welcome to join the Union, you and your Clan, do you have any wishes regarding the lands you seek?” - Philip smiled as he got up politely.

The Zakarai are born warriors and we do not falter, nor do we plant! The lands I was promised are in the Alpine Range, a suitable region for me and my people to live in!” - Kaiser said with his arms crossed and several whispers sounded.

You are ignorant of me and my culture, so I will say it in a way that everyone can understand, I despise everyone here except Linus, for to me strength is everything, and talk is just a waste of time, I will help you and I will receive those lands in exchange, I will live there with my people and I will not accept guests, the only ones I will allow to contact me are those I respect and are worthy, I am not your friend and I have no plans to be! I won't be part of the Union either, treat me like a Mercenary or something, it doesn't matter, that's the way I do things!"

Kaiser's words quickly angered many, everyone here are individuals who since reaching their plateau of strength, have never been disrespected or underestimated, but now, a foreigner has shown obvious contempt towards them!

Thanks for the words my friend, as for everyone here, it was something I decided by the authority they gave me, the Zakarai are even already being transferred as we speak, so I wish that no one interferes with them, they are proud and reclusive warriors, do not try to force contact with them, I nearly died upon contact with him, Sahari was no exception either!” - Linus said laughing bitterly and Kaiser gave a slight smile. - "Sahari is a very good woman, she managed to hurt me, I wanted to take her, but she already belongs to someone else, I'll wait until this Roxana woman wakes up to take her!"

Kaiser's words surprised everyone, and they understood it, the Zakarai must be the same as the Barbarians that caused problems in the North, the culture must be similar or something, and many already had ideas of how to interact with them in the future.

(Author: If Roxana hears this, Kaiser will have a black ear for the rest of the year! That is if his brains don't explode from the slap.)

Even though many already had plans on how to approach the Zakarai, others had their grievances, as it was a decision made without the consent of the majority, a Demigod living among them like this, an unknown.

But in the end, what can they do? A Signed Petition to expel him? Go against the only Demigod who represents them and who did everything to be their ally?

In the end, the Alps Mountain Range is a very dangerous region that was recently integrated by an S Rank Dungeon, making the region even more dangerous, as you want this region, you can stay!

Certainly, the Zakarai will be busier shortly taking care of the never-ending hordes of monsters.

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – Traveler!

–––––––––––––––

It was morning, the sun had barely risen, and people were already on their feet as they had a lot of work to do, whether it was civilians or D~A rank experts.

In the East of the Jade Islands, the sea rose as a sea beast appeared, a mouth full of crooked and serrated teeth, a striped body dozens of meters long, tentacles protruding from its back.

BOOOMM!! BOOOMMM!!

From the fortress by the sea, the Magic Cannons fired before the creature itself began its charge, resulting in its ferocious roar of pain as the shots exploded!

The creature then began a ferocious charge as the water rose and floated with the movements of its tentacles, pooling and shaping as they froze.

And the cannon shots kept coming, causing severe damage to the creature, until above it, dozens of huge and sharp ice spikes molded and shot at the fortress!

Immediately a barrier manifested and dozens of magical shields appeared, layer after layer, taking all attacks and resisting fiercely, the vision was clouded for moments before heavy shocks erupted as the creature tried to advance past the defenses.

Hyohohohoho!

E-Prook-Semideus-Bardo-do-Caos.jpgSuddenly a joyful laugh reverberated, confusing the troops, as it was so loud that it seemed to be right next to them, and then a rumbling sound, which seemed to come from some kind of guitar resounded, and intense sound waves hit the Sea Beast, its eyes widening as it suddenly your body exploded!

Everyone was confused and shocked, that Sea Beast was gigantic and at least A/S Rank in terms of strength, how strong does one need to be to kill it with sound waves?

And then the cause of it became visible to everyone, which only made the alerts rise and the cannons ready to fire!

A humanoid figure of 2 meters tall, with great curly hair, a cool afro, and his clothes are what we would see on a young man, jeans, a white shirt with a nice design, a gold chain around his neck, a thick coat.

In his hands, we can see a Guitar that looks like an ax, and he is a Skeleton! There is no apparent flesh on his body and it doesn't even appear to be makeup, not to mention that he is flying in the skies, stepping on a large, skull-shaped mass of greenish energy… it appears to be some kind of soul.

Hello my colleagues, I am Prook, The Bard of Chaos, I am a Demigod, so-” - Prook skeleton in a contented tone was speaking as he stepped back and quickly played his Guitar, intense sound waves sounding and exploding.

Swoosh! Bzzz~

A sharp sound followed by a vibration, the sound waves were cut and in the skies, a slender dark-skinned figure appeared wielding a Katana, looking on coldly. - "What do you think you are doing? Want to become our enemy too?!” - Sahari with an intense look said coldly.

Heavens, you almost gave me a heart attack! Ufa! If it catches the eye!” - Prook touched his chest which seemed to be heaving by the movement, Sahari who remained cold, ended up giving him a confused look.

Girl, I'm introducing myself, I didn't even attack, where's the politeness?” - Prook nodded as he straightened his clothes, patting them and Sahari said. - “… what do you want here?”

Well, before you interrupt me, let me introduce you again! I am Prook, the Bard of Chaos, I serve no one but myself, I came here for this!” - Prook took a paper from somewhere and threw it to Sahari, who grabbed the paper.

What he saw was the image of Annie, one of his concerts. - “I had the pleasure of, while traveling through this vast world full of cultures and music, to meet a survivor of his world who had a cell phone full of songs, and the ones that most interested me were the ones sung by Annie and Roxana, I wanted to know if there was any way I meet one of them!” - Prook said calmly.

"… you do not know anything? Did you come here for the music?” - Sahari was surprised.

Well… I know that there are 2 Demigoddesses here and that it's known as one of the safest places in this new world, but apart from the fact that Annie and Roxana live here, I don't know anything else… ah! There are also some quests that some colleagues gave, about contacting the leaders here, but I ignored it as it was not in my interest, something about spreading the Religion.” -Prook said calmly, where he pulled a fanny pack and started looking until he said. - “I found it, here!” - He pulled out a crystal and began to receive his information.

Contact and try to establish friendship and trade with the leaders of the Jade Isles, and ask for permission to establish a Church of Death, if successful, the contributor will receive some nice Cosmic Coins!” - Said Prook nodding slightly.

"Hmm?! Turn Roxana Undead? What?! You mean the creator of those great songs is in a coma?!” - Suddenly he read something and yelled indignantly. - “Girl, please tell me that at least Annie is still well and conscious!” - He approached worriedly, but stopped with Sahari's warning.

Yes, Annie is fine!” - Sahari said and Prook looked relieved. - “Well, since at least she is fine, would it be possible to arrange a meeting?”

What are your plans?” - Sahari frowned.

I do not seek evil, nor do I target the religious missions of my people, I am a Bard and I love music above all else, I even became an Undead with the sole purpose of continuing to be able to study more about music, it is my passion and vocation! I wish from the bottom of my non-existent heart to be able to discuss with Annie about her wonderful songs that touched my soul!” - Prook said with great joy and passion.

Oh, hello miss, nice to meet you, I’m Prook!” - Soon he became even more alert and bowed in one direction, there a figure appeared levitating calmly in the air, a gentle smile on his body, it's Lilith!

"So you've come all this way to meet little Annie for her songs, well, I'll let you in." - Lilith said in a gentle tone.

Lady Lilith!” - Sahari said seriously, but Lilith smiled and said. - "Don't worry little one, he has no bad intentions, Bards of Chaos do everything for the music and are not affiliated with anything or anyone, of course, must have his restrictions for being a Demigod and Undead, but there is no way what to worry about.”

Sahari hesitated, but decided not to stop him, in the end, Lilith is the one with the greatest authority in all the Jade Islands, nothing and no one in this world can oppose her, the only one who potentially can will be Roxana, but she is unconscious.

Sahari and Lilith guided Prook, who was very excited and asked all kinds of questions until he spoke. - "I've been listening to Annie and Roxana's songs a lot over the last few months and it sticks in my head, but I have no information on who created the songs and what exactly happened?"

“…” - Sahari was quiet and Lilith was the one who answered. - “Roxana is the one who wrote the songs, Annie of course also writes, but it's all inspired by Roxana's songs. 2 years ago on the day of the merge, Roxana had to face a Demigod being only S Rank, she was victorious but at the cost of severely damaging her soul!”

What a misfortune, if not for these annoying Demons and Deep Ones, I would have brought some of my little toys with me when I descended to this world, I have some pretty good things capable of strengthening and restoring a damaged soul, we Undead Demigods need at least 1 dozen ways to strengthen our souls.” - Said Prook proudly.

"Couldn't you bring it without them knowing?" - Sahari asked intensely and shuddering. - “Unfortunately I don't have that much courage, even though I love anarchy and chaos, fuck governments! I don't have the strength or desire to face the Kings of Dimensions."

Sahari clenched her teeth and Lilith said. - "I apologize for your attitude, it turns out that Sahari here is one of Roxana's wives, we are all looking for ways to cure her."

Ohh~ I understand, but I'm sorry, even if I was willing to bring it, I would be unable to, plus being at my home in the Underworld, along with my Soul Fragment in case of an emergency, I would have to pick it up and bring it back. From the Underworld to here, it would take at least 1 year to travel there and back and some Marqueses are blocking this world and using all kinds of items to investigate the presence of things related to Alma. Now I understand why they caused so much trouble over it.” Prook sighed, thinking.

Ah! I have some good friends scattered around, they've been invading certain worlds since the beginning before the ban came along, they must have some soul-strengthening items with them, I can try to get in touch with them later.” - Said Prook laughing lightly.

"Thanks!" - Sahari thanked her and Lilith said. - “Thank you very much, well, we arrived!”

Prook was getting excited and at the Castle in the center of the Island, some people left, Renner, Mayara, and some others, of which we have Annie.

The 3 arrived without hiding their presence, that is, 3 Demigods left everyone alarmed, one of which had no memories and was carrying a dense energy of death!

When they saw the stranger, they were alert and confused as to why he was here, and then… Prook advanced, a speed that none of them could keep up with, only Lilith and Sahari.

Annie who was his target, shuddered as she took a step back, her hands being held. - “Hi, I'm Prook, I've come a long way to meet you!” - He said excitedly, while a blade was put on his neck, Sahari had a deadly look and was ready to decapitate him.

Prook disregarded the blade, looking intensely at Annie as if she were a treasure!

"… what is happening?" - Annie trembling looked at Sahari and asked, but it was Prook who answered. - “I am Prook, a Bard of Chaos, I fell in love with your songs and I wanted to meet you and discuss music.”

Annie frowned and then Prook released her hands, finally noticing something, and said as he coughed and straightened up. - "I apologize for being rude, being a living dead ends up making you lose so much common sense, hyohohoho~"

Soon Prook bowed after stepping back, then in a contented tone, he said. - “I travel through worlds experiencing all kinds of cultures and mostly I prefer music, I became a Walking Dead to be able to appreciate it even more, so I arrived in your world and saw songs like [Warrior], [Radioactive], [A Wonderful World]…” - Prook started talking and talking, quoting all the songs he had heard.

Annie and the others were amazed, not because he memorized all of this, they all memorized it too, it's because he couldn't stop talking!

Ahem!

Lilith coughed and something in Prook seemed to snap. - “Look at me here again, sorry for the daydream, when I get excited, I can't stop! I am so thrilled to speak with you, the singer of those masterpieces!” - Prook laughed.

The atmosphere was very strange, since because Prook is a skeleton, it becomes impossible to distinguish his emotions from his features… he has no flesh or skin.

……

It took a while before things finally calmed down and Annie gained some confidence to talk to a Demigod who could easily kill her.

Prook, in an attempt to gain confidence or lessen worry, spoke of his Concept being [Sound], he understands many ways to attack using Sound waves, as well as inspiring allies with sound, calming or angering people.

He told about coming from a very big world with many Demigods, where he was an ordinary Bard traveling with a few companions until he found himself the last of the survivors and continued.

At some point in his history, he became a Demigod, he was still alive at the time, and he then lived for another 2,000 years, never getting past 10% of his Concept, nor understanding a second Concept.

But he just wanted to live for the music, but due to many clashes, he even ended up bumping into very chaotic Abyssals, he ended up seeing himself at death's door many times, and the damage accumulated.

His vitality was fading, until he met a Lich and... he was a Bard just like him, saying how he had abandoned his humanity to live longer, later became an undead Demigod and has been roaming the Universe ever since. !

Prook hesitated at the time, but at death's door and unable to understand the Concept [Music] that he so desires, he accepted the proposal and became an Undead, gaining eternal life in exchange for many pleasures, just as he lost part of your understanding of the Concepts.

But as an Undead, ignoring certain pleasures, he can focus on music and understand new things, but it was only recently while traveling through this world, that when he came into contact with the songs written by Roxana (plagiarism), his understanding of the Music Concept reached 0.1%, that is, just by listening to songs, he got stronger!

So because of his passion, he wanted to meet the owners of these songs and learn more about their work, what their thoughts and ideals about music as a whole, what led them to create such songs and their feelings.

Annie slowly opened up to him as well, noticing that Prook is only passionate about music anyway, so he started performing more of the songs he had and even brought many of the sheet music and lyrics that Roxana had left him.

When Prook saw them, he treated them like the greatest treasure, as if they were the Holy Grail of the music business. - “I'm still getting used to your language, but these lyrics are wonderful, using abstract phrases, not being direct or citing magical powers, but songs that come from the emotional, come from passion, anger, sadness… if I had tears, I would tear them down right now."

I know how it is, Roxana loved all these songs and wanted to sing them so badly, but we didn't have much time with the invasions going on.” - Said Annie sighing lightly.

A really unfortunate thing, if I had known you before, I would have loved to be friends with you.” - Prook gave a dry laugh, then he started looking at the lyrics that Annie wrote. - “This here is also very good, are these yours?”

“…yes…” – Annie nodded as she looked at the relatively newer papers. - "Very good lyrics, need some polishing I believe, again, I'm not used to the writing of your world, can we play some songs?"

"I would love!" - Annie nodded, she saw it as an opportunity, since Prook is a Demigod of the same path as her, so he can help her understand her Concepts more.

It wasn't long before Prook was in Annie's state-of-the-art studio, where Prook was watching everything, recognizing many things but not others.

The two began to have great conversations and in the end, Lilith was the one who remained present, in case Prook caused problems, and the others left to prepare in case problems occurred.

But worries were useless, Prook was a truly passionate musician, always cracking jokes while having a huge thirst for musical knowledge.

Soon the night had arrived, and the two practically isolated themselves in the studio, with Annie forgetting to eat, which for an S Rank is not that worrying.

The two carried on until the next morning, when they listened to many of each other's songs, as Prook was also a songwriter and singer, where they both helped each other and learned a lot.

Prook especially, when he was singing songs written by Roxana or Annie, which had little or no intent or influence from magic and physical combat, Annie helped him understand the emotions, she used Roxana's words.

As a result, Prook felt advances in his Concepts, which made him stronger and he of course, knew he was already in debt, so he presented her with some Musical Instruments he had and even gave her many tips on other things.

Only on the night of the 2nd day, Annie started to feel some tiredness, even if it was light and Lilith came to ask them to stop to absorb the knowledge and of course, to rest!

Annie accepted Prook wanted to continue, but he understood that Annie was a living being, not a restless undead like him.

And before he can continue his studies alone, Lilith has taken him to the most defended place in all of the Jade Isles, where Roxana is recovering!

Hmmm… so this is sleeping beauty? If I still had meat, I would be dying of envy!” - Prook said looking at Roxana's crotch, before starting to laugh.

Lilith would smile, before saying in a neutral tone. - “So, what do you think?”

Well, very beautiful, but this soul split into 3 is scary, it's a miracle that she's alive and recovering.” - Said Prook understanding why he was brought here. - "As an Undead, I know a lot about souls, I even understand a little of the Concept, but it's not deep... but from what I understand, to work with it, you need to have at least 30% Understanding of the Concept of the Soul!"

Do you know any Demigods who meet that requirement?” - Asked Lilith and Prook sighing replied. -“I know 2, but in addition to not being willing to step into this world, they would not be able to come here.” - Said Prook sighing.

Do you believe there is any item at our disposal that might help you?” - Lilith asked quite calmly and Prook was sincere. - "I have no idea, I'm not a Necromancer or Magician, they would know better, I'm just a Bard and my way of getting to Spirit is another, knowledge about Souls is more to use the items on me, not on others, nor do I understand the differences in each Soul… but if I were willing, I could bring 1 or 2 of those decrepit old ones, they could give a more accurate assessment.”

"Unfortunately it won't work, from the Undead Demigods that we've interacted with, they all came up with the same proposal of only treating her if we accept transforming her into an Undead, saying it is the fastest method." - Lilith said sighing.

"How absurd! Those lazy, freeloading bastards! They can certainly speed up your treatment in many ways if possible… well, it must be because of that quest, those old bags of bones are all greedy!” Prook huffed irritably as he glared at Roxana.

“… have you thought about killing her?” - Prook suddenly said. - "Like this?!" Lilith frowned.

I'm not speaking out of malice, it's just that I'm feeling something strange in her Soul, it looks like the Concept of Life, but it's different… she seems to have some kind of object that revives her, maybe if she dies physically, this artifact will take effect and the restore?” - Prook said thoughtfully.

“… an interesting idea, but it was exactly because of this artifact that she is like this, she died 2 times during combat.” - Lilith said sighing.

"2 times? No wonder she's so badly hurt, so put my suggestion aside, since it's an Artifact that doesn't heal or help your Soul recover upon reviving, there's nothing you can do about it. The best thing would be to help her with long-term treatment or get other artifacts.” Prook sighed, having an idea. - "I don't know much about your world, but if you maybe know where the artifact that revived her came from, maybe find something related to the soul, these things usually come in sets."

Lilith scratched her chin, looking puzzled, she knows little about it, as Roxana or the others didn't mention it to her when Pudding was with them, it seems to be a big secret, she decided to investigate more about it, maybe find a solution. simple.

(Note: No more stalling, the next chapters will be about war and killing!)

7