Chapter 1
343 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a sky full of black clouds, the rain was pouring down like a torrent, the wind was wild, and it made it difficult to walk steadily.

In this rain, a lone boy was standing in front of two graves. The lone boy was silent, his wet hair covered his face, not minding the rain pouring into him, he only stood there for a long time.

The boy didn't know how long he was standing for, but the rain stopped and, slowly, a bright sunrays fell on the boy.

The boy's lips opened a little, then he closed them. Again he opened and closed it.

"Sorry," the boy's voice filled with sorrow, he fell to his knees and kept saying, "Sorry...Sorry...Sorry,"

He kept saying sorry for a long time until he got interrupted by a sweet voice,

"You want to revive them?"

The boy's eyes shot open, he looked around him, and as far as his eyes only saw graves, "Who?" A boy asked, but there was no answer.

The boy laughed at himself, it must be my illusion, he shook his head and eyes full of sorrow. He looked at the grave,

"You can't find me, because I don't have any form in this world, and nor am I an illusion. I'm here and I ask you, do you want to revive them? Your parents,"

The boy heard again, his head moved in four directions immediately, but he didn't find anyone. "Who- Who is this?"

"That's not important, I'm asking you last time, do you want to revive your parents or not?"

The boy opened his mouth in surprise, wanted to ask an unnecessary question again before he closed his mouth and then, a short silence, he nodded,

"I want to revive my parents. Could you do that? Who are you?"

"Okay, then I fulfilled your wish, but in exchange, you have to do something. If you aren't able to do it, then your parents will die again."

"Wait? What i-"

Before the boy spoke, his voice got cut by a bright light.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw himself on a soft bed. He looked at him and saw a light green room, some posters on the walls, a desk, and a bookshelf.

"This is my room?" The boy muttered, then his eyes fell on the clock and he saw the date,

7/4/22

"How? This?" Boy was confused, today was the second day of his second high school year, but he had already graduated.

Then why was this clock showing the wrong date, and why was he in his room?

"Asahi, wake up or you're going to be late."

Asahi, this boy named, heard a woman's voice from outside of his room, his face color changed, "Mom?"

Asahi muttered, as he sprung out of his bed and rushed downstairs. Coming down, he saw a woman.

This woman's face was good looking, wearing a simple top, skirt, and apron, her slim figure well defined, she looked like Asahi,

"Go brush and take a bath, while I prepare breakfast."

Asahi looked at his mother, and emotion burst inside him. He could not help but tears ran down from his eyes, and he rushed to his mother's hug.

"A-Asahi, what's wrong. Has something happened?"

Asahi wasn't able to answer because seeing his mother alive in front of me, made all the buried emotions inside burst out.

Asahi felt his mother's hand on his back, and she pressed him against him, "It's okay, okay, and tell me if what happened?"

More tears came from Asahi's eyes. Having his mother's soothing voice, he hugged her tight for a long time before he let her go.

"Sorry, I had a very scary nightmare," Asahi wiped his tears and said.

"Are you okay? If there is anything, then tell me?"

Hearing his mother's caring words, Asahi smiled, his ears dried up without listening to this voice, he nodded his head and assured his mother that he was fine.

Then he heads inside the bathroom, starts the shower, and lets it fall on him,

"Is this a dream?" Asahi thought, but with his mother's warm body, and the hot water that fell onto him, it didn't seem this was a dream.

Then that sweet voice, does she send him back in time? It is quite possible, but why did in second year of high school? His father died when he was in junior school. If that voice wanted to send him back in time, then she should send him to when his father was alive.

[Asahi Sawamura, you have to make these six girls yours. You can use whatever methods you want to. If you aren't able to make them your girlfriends before you graduate high school, then your mother will die. If you are able to do it, then I will revive your father]

[All six of them have to be your girlfriend when you graduate]

Asahi saw this letter flash in front of his eyes. Seeing the letter, he freaked out for a moment, but then calmed down. He heard that sweet voice saying, that he had to do something, and now he knew what to do.

"But... there is no way I can make a mother and her two daughters fall for me, and then these three girls are already in love with someone else."

Asahi felt it was impossible to complete this mission. He knew these six girls, and he also knew making these six girls fall for him was next to impossible.

Three girls were already in love with someone, a mother, who was also his teacher, and her two daughters; one was his classmate, and the other was in middle school.

"Asahi, hurry up, breakfast is ready,"

"Yes," Asahi shouted, and decided to make these six girls, his girlfriends, in whatever way possible.

He didn't want to lose his mother.

5