Chapter 2
247 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A girl sat at her desk, her attractive face, long lashes, big eyes, and short brown hair reached her neck. She had a smile on her face as she take out some books.

She was Yuki Nanami, one of six girls Asahi had to make his girlfriend.

Asahi was lucky that his desk was just behind her, and now if Asahi thought, then Yuki was the best person to start making his girlfriend.

Because all six girls he had to make his girlfriend knew each other. That was a plus point for Asahi, but also a minus.

Plus, because if he made one of the six girls his friends, then he could make the other five friends as well, but if he made any one of them his girlfriend, then making others would be a huge problem for him.

For this reason, Asahi would make Yuki's mother, also his homeroom teacher, Kana Nanami, his first girlfriend.

Because she was a teacher and also a mother of two children, she would hide this relationship. In this way, Asahi could make another girl his girlfriend without letting her know about his relationship with the teacher.

However, how would Asahi make his teacher his girlfriend?

There were three barriers Asahi had to break to reach the teacher; first, a Student-Teacher relationship, then she was a married woman, and third, the was Age-Gap.

These three things, like a giant wall, stood between him and Kana. He had to break the wall one by one to reach Kana's heart, then make her fall for him.

"This is too difficult," Asahi sighed. How would he break these three walls? He couldn't understand anything.

Not only the teacher but other girls were also problems for him. A senior, Saki Asakusa, a junior, Shiori Hoshino, and student council president, Satomi Sakura. Those three girls were already in love with someone.

How did Asahi know this? Then these three girls' love stories spread all over the school in the last semester of this year.

Then one girl was in middle school. For fuck sake, why did that thing want him to make a middle schooler his girlfriend, though in one year she would become a high schooler?

"First become friends, then see what happens," Asahi said, as he looked ahead at Yuki Nanami.

"Nanami-San," Asahi called her.

Yuki heard his voice, she turned and looked at Asahi, she smiled, "Yes, Sawamura- San,"

"I want to ask, can I join your club?"

"Oh, sure, after school you can come with me to the club room. Okay, right now I'm writing my english homework. Let's talk later."

Yuki said and she turned her head. Asahi looked past her shoulder, and his eyes twitched. He saw Yuki writing english homework at 200 Km/h speed, but her handwriting, then that's worst handwriting Asahi ever saw. Even children who started writing could write better than her.

Asahi shook his head and sat down. He could not believe her. She didn't do her english homework, Her mother was an english teacher, and she was now writing in such bad handwriting, she didn't have to write, since it's not like this homework was mandatory.

Asahi didn't know nor was he interested, but he achieved the first step of his plan. He didn't have any plans, but saying things like this made him feel he accomplished something.

He didn't know what club Yuki was in, but he knew that Saki Asakusa and Shiori Hoshino also went to the same club.

Joining the club would give him a place to interact with these three girls, and he had some hope of making Shiori Hoshino his girlfriend.

But he had to wait and see how much Shiori love another person.

Asahi sighed, it was troubling for him, and also difficult, a next-to-impossible thing for him to do.

He wasn't athletic, nor did he have a great face. He was an average-looking person, with black eyes, black hair, and a plain face. Nothing stood out about him.

His social skills, then it's okay-okay, he has a girl as a childhood friend, so he didn't have problems talking to girls.

Asahi heard voices of doors sliding. He looked over there and saw a woman walking in. She was wearing office-like attire, in slim-fitting black pants, her golden hair fell just past her shoulder, and her warm brown eyes, and attracted everyone's attention.

"Okay, so I hope everyone is doing okay, and since this is the first day, I'm not planning to do something, so all of you can do whatever you want, only if you don't make any noise," the woman looked all over the class.

"Why didn't she say this before," Yuki's grumpy voice sounded.

Asahi heard that and he shook his head. The woman who had just come into class was Kana Nanami.

After Kana-Sensei said it was a free period, everyone changed their desks and made a group of their own friends' circle.

Asahi sighed, one of his friends came today, so he had to sit there alone or not.

He saw Yuki was also alone, then he remembered that Yuki didn't have a deep friendship with anyone here.

This was something Asahi didn't understand. Yuki looked beautiful. If Asahi looked at all the girls in the classroom, then undoubtedly Yuki was the most beautiful in class, and her mother was also a teacher, so it's strange she didn't have any friends.

"Sawamura- San,"

Asahi got back into reality with this voice. He saw it was Yuki who called him, "Yes."

"Did you write any books?"

"Huh?" Asahi looked at her in confusion. What was she asking?

"You didn't write any books? Or you don't want to tell because you're embarrassed," Yuki looked at Asahi with a smirk.

What book? Why would I write one? I don't even like reading one.

Asahi thought in his mind, but he nodded to Yuki, "I didn't write a book, but I wanted to write one. I have ideas but don't know how to start them properly, so you can say I am just learning them,"

Asahi thought, why not use this chance and talk to her, to make her familiar with him.

"Oh, what idea? Tell me?" Yuki's eyes sparked as she turned her chair and now she was face to face with Asahi.

Looking at her interest in books, Asahi's mind started making some ideas as fast as he could.

4