Chapter 3
542 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuki Nanami woke up late in the morning. When she looked at the clock, it was 7: 54, her hair stood up.

"Late, Late, Late," Yuki yelled.

Immediately, she took off her clothes and wore school clothes. She couldn't bother to take a bath at this time, a little perfume, wash her face, and set her hair. No one would find out she didn't take a bath.

"Mother, and Ura, why didn't you two wake me up?" Yuki shouted and went down, but she heard only silence, then she entered the kitchen, and saw a note.

She picked up the note and read,

[We already went to school. If you don't come to school on time today, then half of your pocket money cut, - Your mother,]

"What!," Yuki's eyes opened, and she saw breakfast, smashing into her mouth. She took a bag and left the house.

She could not believe her mother and little sister hadn't woken her up, even though all of them had to go to the same school.

Cursing her mother and little sister, she ran to school. Fortunately, she arrived at school on time.

She just sat at her desk, as she remembered she hadn't done her english homework.

Not homework, it was a simple extra thing that the school gave students to do. Even if students didn't do it, then it was fine, but the problem was that Yuki said to her mother that she did.

Yuki could not even make excuses, like she forgot her homework at home or someone died at her house. She opened the book, took the pen, and started writing her english homework on soft pages.

"Nanami-San,"

Then she heard a voice, turned, and saw a plain-looking boy, with black hair and eyes. She knew this boy. His name was Asahi Sawamura. Yuki was someone who knew every classmate's name, and Sawamura-San was also her classmate in the first year.

"Yes, Sawamura-San,"

"I want to ask, can I join your club?"

"Oh, sure, after school you can come with me to the club room. Okay, right now I'm writing my english homework. Let's talk later."

Yuki said and she started writing her homework at high speed, and this homework was only ten pages long, she had already completed 5 pages, and when she was about to write the 6th page, the door slid and her mother walked in.

Yuki didn't even look at her mother, she focused solely on writing her homework. Once upon a time, Yuki said she had done her homework but she didn't and, at that time, her mother said her embarrassing moment in front of the whole class.

Her face burned like fire at that time. She didn't want to feel something like that again. So she wrote her homework as if her life depended on it, but then she heard her mother saying, it was a free period, and they could do whatever they wanted.

Yuki looked at her mother, her mouth opened slightly, she remembered her mother saying she might check the homework on the first day, she might check...

"Why didn't she say this before," Yuki said in a grumpy voice.

She felt angry at her mother for a moment. She forgot to wake her up in the morning, then she also said she would check the homework today, but now she wasn't checking. Yuki has already written 7 pages. Two minutes more she could complete her homework.

She looked at her mother in resentment for a while, as her mother looked at her with a smile, as if she knew what her daughter was thinking.

Yuki looked away from her mother and saw everyone in class making groups in their own friendship circles talking to each other.

Yuki looked around to find her friend, but then she realized she didn't have friends.

Yuki tried to make friends but her classmates avoided her like she was a virus. Yuki could not understand the behavior of her classmates, so she stopped making any friends. It's not like she didn't have any friends. She had one friend, and her name was Saki Asakusa.

But still, it felt uncomfortable when she looked around at everyone talking to someone while she was alone. Then she remembered Sawamura-San.

He said he wanted to join her club. She never thought Sawamura-San had an interest in becoming a writer, so she turned her head and saw Sawamura-San was also alone. Thinking this was perfect. She called him,

"Sawamura-San,"

Sawamura-San seemed in deep thought, but hearing Yuki's voice, he came from the world of his thoughts,

"Yes,"

"Did you write any books?" Yuki asked,

"Huh," Sawamura-San looked at her in confusion,

Yuki furrowed, looking at his confusion, it seemed he didn't write any, or he had been scared to say.

She understands, Sometimes it's embarrassing and afraid to show others your novels.

The fear of what others would say made many people hide their novels, but it is important to show others your novels if you want to become a writer.

And Yuki made Writers Club because she wanted to help others with writing novels, and erase such fear, but she had play fun and interesting, not serious,

"You didn't write any books? Or you don't want to tell me because you're embarrassed," Yuki looked at Sawamura-San with a smirk.

"I didn't write a book, but I wanted to write one. I have ideas but don't know how to start them properly, so you can say I am just learning them," Sawamura-San said.

"Oh, what idea? Tell me?" Yuki's eyes sparked as she turned her seat and sat face-to-face with Sawamura-San. She would help Sawamura-San to achieve his dream as a writer, that's why she created the Writers Club, and since Sawamura-San was already a member of the club, she would help him as president of the Writers Club.

 

Yuki is also the protagonist of this story, and so are the other five girls, so there might be some chapters that only focused on other girls, not at Asahi, Just inform you before, and also there will be girls love subplot here in series.

3