Сhapter 7: Director of the academy
161 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My wrist vibrated when I lifted it I saw a message about an invitation to the principal's office, to be honest, I did not think much when I left the academy, but now I realized why it took me 20 minutes to get out of here. 

In the novel there were not particularly such circumstances, but I assume that for the teacher it is more suspicious, given the fact that I am a new teacher, the level of suspicion will be much higher. 

In my opinion, the headmaster will obviously ask about the reason for leaving, what I know from the novel is that she is a very mysterious person. She is young and only his close acquaintances know that she is only 25 years old. 

The thing is that he has a great past that even stretches back to the ancient families on the continent, otherwise with her talent alone she couldn't have reached 10th level of the sign, also become a headmaster. 

Although I do know some information about her, you have to be careful, because of the lack of information anything can happen. I think I, can reveal what I did yesterday, since this case has already been solved. Before I left, I made sure that this place would be found. With her connections, she will soon find out about it, or already knows, it may be possible to reduce suspicions about me if something happens in the future. 

There is even a chance to get her support, but do not be in a hurry, as yesterday rushing can lead to bad results. 

I went back, took a shower and cleaned myself up and left the room. 

... 

The director's office, the morning sunlight streams in from the windows of the room, in the center of the two windows opposite the door is a desk. There are many misunderstood devices on the desk. 

A pair of deep blue eyes look at the screen of one device showing a young man with dark purple hair covering one side of his face revealing only a dark red eye. 

Emmilia Naimeron is the successor of one of the ancient content families, and she has received some information that a certain organization is targeting the Rabe Academy. 

There is also information that their accomplices are hiding in the academy, and she is eager to get rid of them and secure the academy. But the thing is, she hasn't found a single suspect until this morning. 

Although she was a little angry that one of the leaders agreed to this teacher's exit she couldn't help it, yes she is the director of this academy, but like other places in order not to abuse her position as well as make the director's job easier there are several people who have high rights in the academy. 

As much as she wanted to, she could not take control of the entire academy. But because of the report she received, she was suspicious of this man. 

Hart Ayensward, the man who has been missing for several years is back, this is very suspicious, the first day after he joins the academy he goes out at night and comes back six hours later, even more suspicious. 

Emilia does not think that the people in this organization are so stupid to hide so well, but at the same time the first day they let this happen, either they are too self-confident or it has nothing to do with him, but maybe this is what they want. 

If that is how it is, we have to check it out first, and just in case, take it under observation. 

Pondering this, a knock on the door was soon heard, looking up she called out in her melodious voice. 

"Come in." 

The door opened into the room and Hart Ayensward entered, watching him Emmylia gestured to a seat across from his desk. 

The young man said hello and sat across from her, watching him for a few seconds, she opened an owl-like little mouth and asked a question. 

"Mr. Hart, I received a report that you left the academy yesterday, could you tell me for what purpose, as I need to understand if your actions affect the security of the academies." 

The young man didn't express anything, waited slightly then replied. 

"I got some information in a certain dirty place and went there to clean it up." 

Emmylia didn't understand the answer and tilted his head slightly to the side with a question mark on his head. 

"Could you be specific about what you were doing. I can tell you that if you refuse, I can fire you immediately, as I have that authority." 

The young man across from him looked directly into her eyes. 

"I suppose you have already received the news or if not get it a little later, I found out the place where the children's auction was being held and due to some circumstances I had to clear out there." 

"A children's auction?" 

Emmilia wondered why a teacher might have left the academy on the first day, but this answer clearly surprised her. 

"And where did you get your information from may I ask?" 

Asking her next question, of course, she received a disappointing answer. 

"I'm sorry, but there are some things I can't tell you. But what I can assure you is that, I will not harm the academy. I would also like to keep it a secret, if possible, that I was involved in this case." 

Emmilia looked at the young man in front of her and wondered, as he said everyone has secrets, and also if his words back then a little later I should get news about it. 

Because in this town these things are very high-profile news. We have to wait and see if his words come back though he is suspicious, but I will also keep an eye on him. 

If he's connected to them, we might be able to get everyone out in the open at once. 

After thinking it over, Emmilia gestured and said. 

"Now that we've cleared that up you can leave, also good luck with your future lessons." 

As the door closed she turned her head to the side and ordered. 

"Set up a 24-hour watch on him and make a report every day, in case of anything let me know." 

In the corner of the room the ten shuddered slightly and calmed down, seeing this Emmilia looked at the door and stroked her chin thoughtfully. 

4