Chapter 8: Practice
192 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking out of the principal's room and back into my room, I felt some relief; I was barely hanging in there. 

Even though I couldn't see, she was reluctantly radiating a tremendous amount of pressure. Now I have to go back and see what I can teach, the novel was mostly focused on the story and the interconnections between the characters. 

Also, I still haven't looked at how many points I earned since yesterday, turning on the status window didn't change anything, but the K.P. became 4200, by my estimation those three level 1 gave me 1000 points each. And the ordinary people somewhere around 50 points. 

I do not know if I can buy something so I opened the store window, the initial items started at 4000 points, which is also good I do not know how much use I will get from these items. 

Looking through the pictures where there are both gear and weapons, I wondered. How am I supposed to figure out which ones with what effects, to be honest I need something that can manipulate the mana that my gear gives me right now. 

As I thought about it I suddenly saw that some of the items were tan. Although most of them are precious to me right now, there are some that are worth 4000 points. 

I seem to have figured out how this works, scrolling in my mind that I need an item with the attribute of fire. As I expected, other items lit up. 

"Basically I can buy things with some of the characteristics I need, but the exact properties aren't shown." 

It's kind of a surprise box, it all depends on what I like and choose. And then you have to rely on luck as I understand it. 

Looking again, the items that would help me with magic lit up. One of the items was a glove and the other an amulet. From what I understand both can manipulate mana, if I buy the gloves I can probably get extra protection. 

And if it's an amulet, it could be not only manipulation, but also a chance at a special effect. So what should I choose, it seems like an amulet is more appropriate at the moment. 

I won't be leaving the academy that soon, and since I have the opportunity I need to experiment and understand as far as possible what manna is and how to use it. 

Finally after thinking it over I bought the amulet, it appeared that the item had been added to my inventory. Going into the inventory caught my eye, a round base with a tiny multicolored stone in the center. 

Clicking on it the information appeared. 

[Description of equipment item: Amulet level one star 

In ancient times, some people used an amulet for better mana control in the body. 

Wearing it the wearer can control mana which gives outfit type:torso 

Special Effect: Can mimic any attribute, but only one star level magic]. 

I was surprised to find that the effect of the amulet is much better, it's almost a cheater item than expected. By the way in the novel in the last chapters the main characters used 4-5 star magic I don't know if there is any better than that, but don't rule it out. 

As soon as I put the amulet on, I feel some unknown substance running all over my body. It's like when after a strenuous workout because your heart rate is high, you can feel the blood running through your veins. 

But the difference is that I don't feel it like that, it's not tangible. 

What's amazing is how I can manipulate it, this new drink is very vivid. 

It feels too unrealistic, like it's a dream. Holding back my excitement, I entered the training room and wondered. 

First, there are 7 attributes these are the four main attributes, 2 higher attributes, one special attribute, and the rest are mixtures of these attributes. 

Fire, water, earth, air are basic. 

Light, darkness, the two higher ones. 

The life force is the special one. 

If this amulet is able to mimic all of these attributes then, it's definitely a cheat item. Although only one star level, that's nothing since I know from the novel what additional attributes will be if you mix some. 

Thought at first, I tried to control the mana and it was easy to do. Gathering my mana in my hand, with a visual point of view there is nothing to see. 

I panted to imagine fire, gradually a small flame appeared in my palm. 

I mobilized more mana and the flame got bigger, finally stopped growing to the size of a ball. I continued pouring mana, but nothing changed. 

"So it's one star magic, no surprise there. As the number of stars increased, the power of the magic increased exponentially." 

From the novel you can see that the main link is mana and attributes, as for example the attribute of darkness is most used by assassins as it should be. 

But the attribute can only be used consciously from the sign of the 3rd level and that's too weak. 

That's why this amulet is already cheating, in addition to this and the use of all attributes. 

I stopped keeping the fire and it immediately went out, soon I thought about the attribute of life force, one of the most difficult attributes. 

A small black and white sphere appeared on my palm, I wanted to test the power of this attribute. Taking the dagger, I pressed it to my finger and made a small incision. Moving the sphere to my hand with the thought of healing I began to wait. 

And then I realized what it means to imitate, yes the amulet manages to imitate the basic attributes, but the special or other higher attributes as the subsequent tests showed is very weak. 

The special attribute takes a very long time to heal, which doesn't even make sense. The light and dark attributes only show basic characteristics such as light and shadow, but the special attributes have no special elements. 

As I continued to train, I identified a few hidden attributes from the knowledge from the novel, and then started to read books and prepare for the beginning of the lessons at the academies.... 

4