Chapter 15: Another Lesson
129 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After looking at the writing on the board of all the attributes listed, I nodded.

Then we all started to describe the abilities of these attributes together one by one.

The owner of the fire attribute can primarily control the flame. Change temperature, scale, shape. With high control the wielder can integrate fire into his or her body, thereby increasing its power or gaining new traits.

Possessor of the water attribute controls water accordingly. Change scale, shape, as well as density.  At high control the possessor can also integrate water into his body like fire.

The same is the case with wind and earth. Both can change scale and shape. But just like fire and water, the wind can change its speed, and the earth can change its structure.

About the life force we already know, it's the most cheater attribute, but light and darkness are another matter. Both have the ability to change shape. But unlike the others, light has healing abilities, while darkness has corrosive abilities. Just like the other attributes holders of both attributes gain special abilities with high control and by integrating the attribute into the body.

Looking at the students I asked the question.

"So which of these attributes do you think is the strongest?"

Observing them, some students said it was that one and others that the other was stronger.

In the midst of this noise I heard a quiet voice answering my question. When I looked closer I saw orange hair reaching down to my waist and covering my eyes and the pretty face of the girl. She was hiding her head slightly as if embarrassed.

"Miss, yes you have orange hair, could you tell me your name and answer, the question I asked?"

As soon as I turned to her, for a moment she flinched. Then lifting her head through her hair a pair of violet eyes could be seen.

She stood up frightened, trembling slightly, and began to stammer.

"Sir..... Я.... Я...."

"Yes Miss, would you mind answering the question?"

Hearing me, she began, stammering, to answer the question.

"Sir... In... My...opinion..... power....attributes depend .... on.... user."

Having said that, she quickly sat back in her seat and let her head go.

"Miss could you tell me your name?"

Hearing me ask he stood up abruptly."

"Me.... Me...MY NAME IS CASSANDRA!"

For an instant, the classroom went quiet; she, too, realized her misstep, quickly sat down and buried her head almost under the table.

It was very funny, I almost laughed.

With a slight cough I continued.

"As Miss Cassandra said, it's not the attribute, it's the user. The longer you use an attribute, the greater your control and power on it. But if you compare a person with one attribute to several, with the same effort as obviously the one with fewer attributes will achieve more than the one with more. There are exceptions they are called geniuses, yes some can very quickly master the control.

Although now you can not control the attributes, because you have levels of signs vary from level 1 to 2. As we all know from level 3 most people can control attributes to a certain extent, but there are also exceptions.

That's why you need to learn as much as you can about your attributes and already be ready when you go up to level 3 sign. It will be easier then."

As I wanted to speak further, the hand of an unexpected man came up. The protagonist of our novel.

"Mr. Hart, but lightning itself is stronger than other attributes."

After looking at him for a few seconds he replied.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Hayton sir."

"So Mr. Hayton, the lightning is strong, but the thing is it's not one attribute so to speak it's the result of mixing three attributes, if you compare purely in destructive power even with minimal mana, it would be mixing the attributes of light and darkness"

As soon as I finished speaking everyone fell into a stupor for a brief moment then one of the students stood up and spoke in a very loud voice.

"IMPOSSIBLE, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE LIGHT AND DARKNESS LAUGH, THESE TWO ATTRIBUTES HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE SAME PERSON OR OTHER RACES!"

I looked at him calmly, after he sat down in his seat I continued.

"Nothing is impossible."

Walking up to the board I drew a circle and put a dot in the center, connecting the dot in the center and the circle got the radius of the circle.

Looking at them I said to myself by writing the number 10 on the radius.

"When you mix these two attributes, under the condition that the control is very weak, there will be an instant explosion with a radius of 10 meters. That's with a minimum of mana."

It was in the novel when a madman found two people with opposite attributes and by tricking them into combining their attributes the result was to wipe out the purpose of the city.

The novel doesn't say how they managed to combine their attributes, but as the main characters investigate, they find the scientist's diary, which says that his experiment was successful and by calculations even with minimal mana, the result of mixing the two attributes will be an explosion with a radius of about 10 meters.

Although he did not find a way to control this power, there was later a man with very little mana, but with these two attributes.

This man realized control over the mixing of light and darkness and created a new attribute calling it chaos.

And besides this man there was no one in the novel to repeat his feat, the point is that the birth with both attributes is so small that it is almost impossible.

Though I can try it through the system in the future, but right now I'm too weak and even if I want to, the amulet only mimics the attributes.

"You may not believe me and you do it right, that's what studied magic means. There are many more attributes that we haven't discovered, but it's there."

Just as I was about to continue, I realized that the lesson, was over. So, I was about to leave as suddenly someone stopped in front of me.

And why is it that every day after class someone wants to peddle to me.....

4