Chapter 16: Escape
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After watching the man in front of me, I finally realized that the plot, had begun. My nominal fiancée.

"Mr. Hart would like to talk to me privately."

I said nothing, nodded and gestured for her to guide us. Soon we were approaching a slightly bumpy spot. Before she started to say anything I spoke first.

"When are we dissolving the marriage?"

I could see that she clearly wasn't expecting this, but after a few seconds of silence she said.

"Tomorrow I'll have a document sent to your device, you just need to sign it and that's it."

I nodded, and without paying attention to her went on my way. On the road I met an unwelcome guest again.

"Oh if it isn't our theory professor, Mr. Hart the last time you agreed to have me present during your class. Would you please come to my class I invite."

Our secondary villain spoke very loudly thereby attracting attention, but I didn't want to turn him down as it was a novel story anyway.

I agreed as I walked past him. As I entered my room I considered what to do next, on the one hand I need to increase my strength, but this is only possible by killing someone. And on the other hand I have to leave the academy it will attract the attention of the headmaster. I can talk to her to give her permission to graduate from the academies, but I think that won't be such an easy task.

Mmm.... I have no choice but to exit the academies another way, even though it is a hidden passageway it is in the women's dorms. Some people stealthily entering the academy have made this passageway. There is a chance of getting caught since the women's dormitory is always guarded by some people.

But I already noticed that no one can sense my power, so if I use the shadow attribute I can avoid detection as a normal person without any problems. Last time I didn't have the amulet so I think I'll give it a try. Worst case scenario, if I get caught they'll call me a pervert and expel me from the academies.

Although I can be more free than here, but the fact that the main character is here and I can roughly understand how it grows and whether to push it.

So I need to sneak in as stealthily as possible, if I don't get stronger now then, a lot of villains might die without giving me points.

Going into the training room I started using mana to transform into a few attributes. Of course it's an imitation so the effect isn't that strong, but since others can't see my mana and think I'm just a normal person. Adding the shadow attribute then it gets even less presence, if a person doesn't come close to me they can't notice.

Although all dormitories are guarded, but they are not level 6 or more.

Manipulating I first formed one third of the mani into the attribute of darkness, and the rest into the attribute of wind and fire.

After that I gradually began to mix them. In the end I got a dark substance, it's not difficult to control. The attribute was too small, but it was enough to cover the body and become less noticeable. Naturally this is not possible under the light, I need to hide under the shadows of other things to enhance this property.

After repeating it a few times I began to prepare for the exit, the exit from my room should be very inconspicuous. I know some information about the director.

In the novel, he sends his men after the main character to protect him. I assume that they will follow me. But if they make it too obvious it won't be in the director's favor either.

So I guess they'll be watching from afar, but I'll go around in circles a few times just in case. To make sure I'm not being followed.

Finally, as the time approached evening, I used the same black clothes as last time, but didn't wear a mask. Upon detection I do not want to be associated with this pattern, if I am excluded in the future, I will still use this sign. Covering myself with the shadow attribute I cautiously walked to the window and started scanning around.

I didn't see anyone, but after watching for a while longer I quickly jumped down from the window and jumped right out into the shadows under the nearest tree.

Repeating the same actions I finally reached the girls' dormitory, which is relatively closer to the protective wall of the academies than the other buildings.

As I made my way closer to the building, I stopped under the shade. I needed to paint the inside of the buildings. The buildings inside the academies are protected by powerful magic so I can't use magic to drill a new passage.

The only option is to go in through the student window. From the main entrance is no option because there is constant surveillance, and here every few minutes the caretakers pass. Looking at the buildings there were now only three windows open. The tall ones are not suitable, it would be too noisy. I need closer to the ground as it is.

One of the windows was on the second floor, so the choice was obvious.

After waiting for another caretaker, I jumped up and quickly grabbed the edge of the window. Looking again there was a faint light on in the room and a student with orange hair was writing something in front of the desk.

I remember this student, it was that shy student from my class. I cautiously stepped inside and walked to the opposite wall carefully around her. Just as I was about to leave this room the girl suddenly put her pen on the table and reached out.

I pressed myself against the wall and didn't dare move, she stood up first, put some of her books and notebooks in her briefcase and turned around toward the window.

It was a chance as soon as she turned her head I jumped up from my seat straight for the exit door. Almost at the same time the girl turned around.

From the corner of my eye I noticed how his eyes widened. I realized that I was noticed, and without thinking I ran towards the exit.

Without hesitation I opened the door and immediately closed it and then ran frantically, a second later I heard a loud scream...

3